An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:16:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims  (Read 61666 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: February 18, 2017, 10:36:49 PM »

Have bolder words ever been written by a self-proclaimed warrior for a "Judeo-Christian Empire"?

I can think of exactly one use that most white nationalists would have for an effete little ignoramus like you, and I think that it's safe to say that it's not a role that you would relish, cabin boy.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 10:47:48 PM »

Bacon, Russia is as much an "enemy" as France

[citation needed]

You must be logged in to read this quote.

[citation needed]

Because this is borderline-treasonous and literally unprecedented, obviously

[citation needed]

[citation needed]

lmbo stop trolling

hmmm are you sure the xenophobes aren't people foaming at the mouth to build a wall to keep foreigners out, regardless of its impracticality
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 09:00:40 PM »

Because men are socialized from a creepily young age to consider sex as something they are owed (along with so many other birthrights that society seems to think unfold from having a dick), while women are socialized from a creepily young age to not think much about sex (at best) or view it as something they owe to men (at worst).

That's just how patriarchy works.

I sure am glad you make posts like this whenever I come close to thinking you might actually be a decent poster
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 06:19:27 PM »

Actually read the op and almost all terrible(few exceptions, eg minimum wage increase).

how is the taxing tax shelters bad, how is the college plan bad , how is the healthcare plan bad ,and how is giving incentives to  corporations not shipping jobs overseas bad.

STEM needs more money, humanities don't need much, if any cutting. Buying insurance across state lines doesn't solve anything. People overseas need jobs too, and their economies need it to develop.

I said we should cut humanities programs to fund job training and trade schools . I never said STEM doesn't , as those degrees get people jobs . I clearly said we should cut funding from degrees that don't get people jobs .

Yes  People  in other counties do need  jobs ,but our goverment first priority is to make sure people in our own country get jobs . 
You are what happens when government cuts humanities funding.

Dammit, Scott, beat me to it! Tongue

(In Gateway's defense, my humanities degree has yet to land me stable employment, but seriously, f#ck him)

You have a degree already?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 06:25:35 PM »

Actually read the op and almost all terrible(few exceptions, eg minimum wage increase).

how is the taxing tax shelters bad, how is the college plan bad , how is the healthcare plan bad ,and how is giving incentives to  corporations not shipping jobs overseas bad.

STEM needs more money, humanities don't need much, if any cutting. Buying insurance across state lines doesn't solve anything. People overseas need jobs too, and their economies need it to develop.

I said we should cut humanities programs to fund job training and trade schools . I never said STEM doesn't , as those degrees get people jobs . I clearly said we should cut funding from degrees that don't get people jobs .

Yes  People  in other counties do need  jobs ,but our goverment first priority is to make sure people in our own country get jobs . 
You are what happens when government cuts humanities funding.

Dammit, Scott, beat me to it! Tongue

(In Gateway's defense, my humanities degree has yet to land me stable employment, but seriously, f#ck him)

You have a degree already?

I'm... 21.

That's why I asked. Unless you did a lot of credits fast most people wouldn't get degrees until they were 22 (18+4 years)
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 08:15:49 PM »

Now this actually sounds pretty cool and exciting. I wish there was a Christian equivalent that I could go on, although preferably one that would be allowed any time of year.
Ah yes. Religion should revolve around my vacation calendar!

Some guy replied to that explaining the main reason why.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 09:02:03 PM »

Why are you bothered? You said you're proud of the label.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2017, 08:47:49 AM »

I mean, yes that's true, but you're using "whataboutism". The topic wasn't even about Saudi Arabia. It was about Chechnya's vicious behavior. Why even bring Saudi Arabia up in the first place?

I'm obviously not defending Russia, but pointing out the hypocrisy of all this Russia scapegoating.
Lol. Also can you explain how exactly Russia can be scapegoated for human rights abuses in Russia?

Obviously this on Russia, and Ramzan Kadyrov is certainly a terrible tyrant, but why single them out when there's Saudi Arabia?
This thread is about Russia. Why do you need to deflect? Few would disagree with you that Saudi Arabia's human rights record is terrible, bu if you want to discuss that and the USA's relationship with SA create another thread. But of course you don't actually care about gay rights in Saudi Arabia beyond it's ability to be used as a distraction when talking about Russia

If this thread was just about Russia and part of the scapegoat Russia narrative, it wouldn't have been posted under US General Discussion. And I love people telling me what I actually care about.

If the thread "Russian Pop Star Rounded Up And Tortured To Death In Chechnya's Gay Purge" was just about Russia, huh.

You're a despicable person.

If this was just about Russia, shouldn't it have been on the International board?

A gay person was tortured to death and you're doing...this. Calling those who speak out against it "hypocritical". Take a moment to think about what you've become.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2017, 09:51:52 AM »

This might well be his "Closing GITMO".

Quite sad, but atleast he tried.

How does it make you feel that there are so many transgender people who can make it but you washed out?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2018, 07:25:11 PM »

The nutty thing is that a lot of these conspiracy theorists were getting support from the left.
Yeah, I know. Remember when you created a thread suggesting there may be some validity to this whole thing?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2018, 05:41:30 PM »

Real life example:
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2018, 10:54:14 AM »

The difference here is that there's a direct link to what Trump's been saying the last week or so about this caravan as the biggest crisis facing the country now, coming right for us, and this nutjob deciding to shoot up a synagogue because he was upset about the caravan.

No, there isn't.

1.  There is no link between the caravan and HIAS.

2. There is no link between HIAS and the Tree of Life Congregation that I could find (and I did look).

3.  There is no link between the caravan and the Tree of Life Congregation that I could find (and I did look).

I know you're being intentionally intense, but it doesn't matter if there is no factual link between the caravan/immigration and HIAS/Jewish groups. Far-right characters like this shooter have been hearing there IS a link from all sorts of odious places and they've been hearing this garbage for years. Breitbart has been linking them for years. Lou Dobbs was talking about this just days ago. Keep your dumbass shtick in topics about gold/polls/Bradley Effect. It's rather disgusting that you're doing it for this topic.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2018, 06:23:48 PM »

Y'all do realize that being nonwhite and college educated doesn't mean they'll become Democrats, right? None of those things alone suggest they wouldn't be conservative.

You're right, race and education aren't predictors of political affiliation in the US.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2018, 12:08:12 PM »

Is it an innate thing in the conservative mind to go to conspiracy theories about why they lose?

If you actually read the piece, I think you'll find my concerns reasonable, at least.  Please tell me why the "wet ballots" excuse (given to explain long delays in counting on election night)..."holds water". 

(As I pointed out in the article, several cities reported their initial numbers very late on election night.  The CT Secretary of the State, who supervises the counts, said this was due to "wet ballots".  Wait a second....were not all of the polls located indoors?

"Things that make you go 'hmmm....' (C&C Music Factory) )

Your concerns aren't "reasonable." You're disgusting. The next time you're tempted to write such a letter, you should consider jumping off of the nearest bridge instead.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2022, 05:05:35 PM »

(Cleaned the Australia thread)

There's still plenty of posts of Tik's calling us nutty and sickos. Can they be deleted as well?

They weren't directed towards a single user.

You're right, they were just directed to a whole race of people.

If that's the line we're drawing I'm happy to jump back in, just let me know.

Australian is not a race on the US census.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies