An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:17:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims  (Read 62252 times)
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« on: March 02, 2018, 11:04:00 AM »

I would rail Conor all night, like seriously look

Please don't be that profane here.

The epitome of class is lecturing us about being "profane" now?
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 05:13:44 PM »

This was already posted in the Atlas Hilarity thread, so...

A LimoLiberal phone-banking story

Voter: Hello?
LimoLiberal: Good evening ma'm, do you have a moment to talk about the ongoing Congressional special election and why Lamb is the best candidate for your district?
Voter: Well, sure, for a minute anyway.
LimoLiberal: Lamb has only been leading in one poll, so I doubt he can win.
Voter: Wait, what?
LimoLiberal: Especially after the Texas primary completely blew up the wave narrative, Saccone is unfortunately going to win.
Voter: Aren't you supposed to be convincing me to vote for Lamb?
LimoLiberal: I am. Just because I don't believe Democrats are getting a wave in 2018 doesn't mean I'm not trying to convince you to vote for Lamb.
Voter: Ok, I have to go. Take care, or something...
LimoLiberal: Alright, just FYI though, tomorrow morning, Gravis is going to release a poll showing a total collapse for Lamb, but it's important you go to vote for him.

hangs up

Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 06:17:41 PM »

Honestly with a few exceptions most GOP elected women are swamp creatures that look really ugly and are slimy and tone deaf. Wouldn't date one in a million years.

Hey, EXTREMEconservative said that conservative women are more attractive than liberal women. I don't know how one can compare Kim Davis with Tulsi Gabbard and disagree with him.

ExtremeConservative, a person who has previously said that he weighs in excess of 300 pounds, should probably not be judging the attractiveness of other people
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 05:03:41 PM »

So excited for Democrats to waste millions in Texas for nothing but virtue victories. I doubt they have a chance at any seat other than Hurd's

I bet you were excited when they were spending millions in Alabama and PA-18 too.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 10:16:28 PM »

Not as useless as the OP's posting.history.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 12:33:42 PM »

Nah, there are no curvy black ladies who post here as far as I know. And trust me, I would know if there were any.

it's more likely they would intentionally hide their identity after first encountering your posts
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2018, 05:49:11 PM »

The fact that you think young, black people are so brain dead that they would vote for a racist due to a rapper is insulting.

It's not insulting. What does the Democratic Party have to offer them? Anything new? The black vote should be contested heavily in 2020.

Stellar #analysis from the poster most likely to call the police on a black person loitering in his neighborhood.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 12:48:51 PM »

LimoLiberal got Alabama wrong by almost 30, AZ-08 wrong by 10, Virginia-gov wrong by 10
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2018, 03:48:50 PM »

DeWine will win, I would still vote for Cordray since I am hackish like that, but DeWine would be a better Governor.

How would DeWine be a better governor in the eyes of a self-described hack? Saying that in the case of Kasich vs. FitzGerald would make sense, but both DeWine and Cordray are strong candidates.

Cordray is a bureaucratic big DC insider, Dewine is a local homeboy, and has been attorney general and congressman. I would still vote for Cordray though.

Cordray is literally from coal country and has been AG as well. And DeWine was literally a 2 term senator. And I'd expect a right winger to call Cordray, given that he was a head of the CFPB that fought for consumers, as an bureaucratic insider.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 04:14:13 PM »

You wanna talk torture? How about being trapped in a 110 story building that’s on fire and your choices are to burn, suffocate, jump 1300 feet to your death, or die in a structural collapse. I’m absolutely not against waterboarding or shocking these absolute animals

She oversaw the torturing of a pregnant woman. Shackled, beaten, and starved. Her baby almost died.

And we had children on the planes that those animals rammed into the towers. Idgaf what the price is for hunting down those bitches. It’s war. And if the choice is our people or their people, I’d choose to save our people 100% of the time

You are no better than the terrorists.

Typical liberal... feewwing for the terrorists. They attacked us. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. What would you be saying in 1945 after we nuked Hiroshima and firebombed Dresden? Were no better than Imperial Japan/Nazi Germany? Gimme a break

Let's have a little wager, kiddo.

I will personally send you $500, either via mail or electronically, if you post a video of yourself being waterboarded.  In the video, you must announce your Atlas screen name prior to the drill.

Show us how much of a man you are.  Somehow I doubt that will be happening, of course.  How many times have you threatened to post a selfie to show us your guns, bro?
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2018, 05:33:32 PM »

With Scott Wagner winning the Republican primary, any early predictions?

My original prediction was 51-48 Wolf. It's now 50-47 for Wagner.

Is Fetterman even in contention? Lt. Gov. Mike Stack easily.

You don't strike me as one who follows PA politics much
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2018, 07:10:50 PM »

Gravis is gonna Gravis. Doesn't fly with a D+3 Generic ballot. Manchin +2 I can believe.

Compared to:

IN-SEN Gravis: Braun +1

Told you guys. This is Bayh 2.0, R+10 election day.  Where are those mocking me now?

Translation: I decided long ago what I believe the midterm will be, and I will selectively define the credibility and believability of polls and pollsters as needed to justify my prediction.

-

I mean, sheesh, it's ok to change your opinion of what you think will happen as new data becomes available, but this is next level hackery or just bad trolling.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2018, 10:55:11 PM »

8,916 votes have been counted. Nearly 100k were cast in 2016.

I honestly don't know how some of you make it through the day.

Heavily medicated

Would this not increase the chance of them accidentally walking into incoming traffic or falling into a manhole?

"Well, there's not a car right in front of my face right this second, so I should be safe!"

How many people on Atlas do you really think have ever gone outside?
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2018, 06:15:05 PM »

Sabes lo que significa la palabra "improvement"?

1. You reek of Caucasian-ness.

Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2018, 04:25:42 PM »

He should be prosecuted for stolen valor for imitating a veteran.

He said he was a (postal) service man. He didn’t say he was military

He should be prosecuted for making Beet look dumb.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2018, 10:57:20 PM »

Indicate that it's a primary poll in the title or you'll cause some red avatars to go into cardiac arrest.

True, though you probably orgasmed before seeing it was a primary poll.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2018, 08:38:00 AM »

I’m guessing Bagel has no friends in real life. Can’t imagine why
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2018, 11:51:49 PM »

I see Blackburn is leading in a new Gravis Poll.... the thought of Blackburn being elected to the Senate is a bit unsettling.

Sounds like a great idea, actually.
Your kid diddler concede yet?

You are one trick pony, right.

Okay here's a new one: have you stopped supporting kid diddlers yet?
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2018, 02:13:42 AM »

The idea of Obama being the most partisan when he bent over backwards to get Republican support for the stimulus and Heritagecare/Gingrichcare/Dolecare/Romneycare is hilarious.
This. I have to believe some of these people are living under rocks or just outright lunatics.

I think a lot are also too young to remember Obama's first 2 years in office.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2018, 08:42:32 PM »

Per Dave Wasserman on Twitter, Cook is also moving Hunter's seat from Solid R to Lean R.  In addition, Cook is moving both Don Young's and Steve King's seats from Solid R to Likely R.

Forecasters are looking very wrong on the state of the House... GOP surging. They need to be moving seats right, not left.

We’ll find out soon who’s right between professional forecasters who do this for a living or a high school aged poster on a random forum (where he has somehow become the most unpopular member despite us having had actual pedos and Nazis).
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2018, 09:24:23 PM »

It's something that would make perfect sense on krazen's planet.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2018, 09:25:19 PM »

So Republicans are leading in every House race polled so far, except one in suburban Minneapolis. Why do we think the House is going to flip again?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Good job cucking yourself 1 minute after you posted.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2018, 10:27:59 PM »

I see SUCH a double standard in anything regarding dating or sex. Google "sex scenes on TV" into recent news and you see a clear disparity.

If it's sex scenes featuring men with women, it's all serious and threatening.

But if it's gay or lesbian sex scenes, it's all fun and games and almost braggadocios.

Now if you said you wanted to crack down on all smut, I'd be okay with that. But this seems very deliberate to be against anything that is pro-heterosexuality and then glorify anything gay or lesbian. That's not equality, that's a double standard. I believe it is very deliberate. Look at those articles and don't you dare tell me there isn't some kind of anti-straight guy sentiment going on.

Does Your Internet History Effect Google Search Results?
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Congratulations on telling the whole forum more about your search history than any of us ever wanted to know.

Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2018, 11:31:53 PM »

Might as well ask me how I'd react if I saw flying pigs.

This is the dumbest thing I have seen all week. Heller can win ffs this isnt some likely or safe D race you atlas people. Yes, I still think Rosen will win but whoever says Heller is doomed is full of it. If Heller wins I'd have to restrain myself to prevent me breaking a fourth iphone in a row and I'd be mad, but I would not be surprised at all.

Lol you're one to talk about dumb posts. Heller won't win, and if you want to do Atlas quality control start with yourself.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2018, 01:34:24 PM »

Guys, let's stop with the unskewing. Take this as a call for action to get as many Dems voting this Tuesday.
Yes, I encourage Hofoid to log off and go knock on doors
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies