Mafia-Game 3 Endgame
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:38:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Mafia-Game 3 Endgame
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mafia-Game 3 Endgame  (Read 418 times)
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 08, 2017, 08:24:56 PM »

With the town successfully eliminating all the Mafia members, this game ends with a town victory. I will now reveal all the rolls. This thread is meant as a place for reflection and end game discussion.

Roles:
Goldwater- You are Marco Rubio. As a presidential contender you are considered by many to be the person that here to save the day for the GOP.  Because of this you are the Doctor. Each Night Phase, you may PM me and choose to save one person from being killed by the mafia. You may choose to save yourself.

However like everyone else you are given 2 roles. As you are considered by many to be hawkish your second role is the Watcher .Each Night Phase, you can PM me and ask to "watch" another player. If someone affects that player during the Night Phase, I will tell you who affected them (but not how).

You win with the Town.

vote for pedro- You are Scott Walker. As Governor you were successfully elected three times in four years. Because of this you are Bulletproof. You may not be killed during a Night Phase.

However like everyone else you are given 2 roles. However as your Presidential campaign flamed out you second role is  Vanilla.
You have no extra abilities.

You win with the Town.

Mike- You are Hillary Clinton. As a Presidential Contender you built up a large following, because of this you are the Mason Recruiter. The masons are a sect of the town. Every night, the mason recruiter can choose another player to join the masonry. This allows them to privately communicate through PM. Please include "1184AZ" in the To line in any PM you want to send during the Night Phase.

However like everyone else you are given 2 roles. As you are greatly distrusted by a large majority of Americans because of this you are the Miller.You are affiliated with the town but will appear guilty if investigated by the cop.

You win with the Town.

CXSmith- You are John Kasich . As a Presidential Contender you are considered one of the saviors of the GOP.  However your limited following may hurt the Establishment because of this your role Bodyguard. like the doctor, you can select a player to save during the night. However, if that player is targeted, there is a 50/50 chance you will be killed instead (determined by my random selection).

However like everyone else you are given 2 roles. While you do not have the most broad of a profile, you are close to the establishment and are able to stake out who the establishment and anti establishment are because of this you are the Cop.  Each Night Phase, you may PM me and ask one yes-or-no question about another player. This includes any yes-or-no question about their affiliation or role.

You win with the Town.

Devout Centrist- You are Ted Cruz. As Senator you are known for your ability to filibuster legislation and lead a government shutdown because of this your role Role-blocker. Every night, you can neutralize one player's role.

However like everyone else you are given 2 roles. As a Presidential Contender you were very good with  delegate selection,caucuses  and ultimately implementing ninja delegates for each persons delegate slate because of this you are the Politician. Every night, you can secretly steal someone's lynch vote for the next Day Phase.

You win with the Mafia.

Peebs- You are Bernie Sanders . As both a Senator and a Presidential contender you were known to be a trusting figure because of this you are the Godfather. You appear innocent if investigated by the cop and have the final say in both who the mafia kills and which mafia player does the killing.

However like everyone else you are given 2 roles. As a Presidential Contender you were also very liked creating somewhat of a cult like atmosphere because of this you are the  Stalker.Every night, you can choose a player and I will tell you their role and affiliation.
You win with the Mafia.

LLR-You are Evan McMullin, as a Presidential contender your main goal was to keep both candidates below 270EV in hopes of winning, because of this you are the Serial Killer. At the beginning of the game, the serial killer will receive a short list of players. In order for the serial killer win, everyone on the list must die during the game, either through the serial killer convincing the town to lynch people on the list or convincing the mafia to kill them.

As with everyone else you get two roles, as a your second role is Bomb, If you are killed during the Night Phase, your killer dies too.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 08:25:51 PM »

I blame the billionayuhs.
vote for pedro
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.45, S: 0.43

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 08:42:58 PM »

LOL Bernie!  Why so quiet?  If you would have come up with a good story I might have changed my vote. Cool
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 08:59:04 PM »

Do y'all mind if I run the next game? The game will be very different, but I think it'll be refreshing.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 09:09:41 PM »

Do y'all mind if I run the next game? The game will be very different, but I think it'll be refreshing.
Sure that's fine.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 09:18:40 PM »

Well, that was interesting. Now I should probably know what I am doing if I ever do another one of these. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies