Time to Overturn the Tables and Chairs!!!!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:34:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Time to Overturn the Tables and Chairs!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Time to Overturn the Tables and Chairs!!!!!  (Read 151 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 15, 2017, 03:02:16 AM »

Three and half years ago, the notion of a People's House of Representatives was conceived of by then Presidential Candidate AHDuke99

doffs hat in reverence!

I know because I was there. I even helped draft the google docs file on it.

And he called it the "People's House" for a reason. Because it is suppose to serve and represent the People, Damn it!

I know because I was there.

So I have to ask you several questions?

Have you heard from your Representative lately? How many votes has your representative missed. Does your Representative participate in the debates?

As President, I take questions from the people. As President, I take questions from the Congress. Well, shouldn't the People's Representatives, take questions from the People?

When's the last time the Speaker or PPT held a question time or town hall? If you think the people should be able to ask the People's Reps questions, give me a HELL YEAH!

HELL YEAH!!!!!

I Can't Hear You!

HELL YEAH!!!!!

Right On!

If you want a Representative, who will demand daily action from the Speaker in 99pt font if necessary until the job is done, give me a Hell YEAH!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!

Right On!

If you want a Representative who actually can and has read the constitution, give me a HELL YEAH!

HELL YEAH!!!!!

Right On!

If you want a Representative, who will not just sit idly by while the Speaker takes a twelve day siesta while making 90 posts on the rest of the forum, give me a HELL YEAH!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!

Right On!!!

If you want a Representative, who will restore the House to the people and honor the vision espoused its Patron Saint, The Great People's President, AHDuke99, then give me a HELL YEAH!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!

If you want someone who will flip the tables over and upturn the chairs, come out and vote this weekend and make your voices heard.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies