The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:48:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 ... 86
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 212388 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1050 on: September 29, 2018, 08:06:53 PM »

Planning to vote the 15th on the first day of early voting
I just voted for our next Governor and the entire Democratic slate today. Felt damn good!
You voted for Brian Kemp? I'm kind of surprised.
I’d rather run barefoot through a field of rusty nails.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1051 on: September 29, 2018, 10:41:57 PM »

That was one of the few objectively positive actions of his Presidency, but okay.

His immediate reaction was great, I agree. I guess the above posters refer to the long-term reaction, namely the wars (especially Iraq).

Reading "My Pet Goat" before fleeing the Eastern Time Zone was a great reaction?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1052 on: September 30, 2018, 07:31:05 PM »

This whole thing is just LOL.

If the Abrams campaign doesn't contact me by October 15, I will select Brian Kemp on my absentee ballot

Don't make me come up there with my pepper spray

If you can wrestle me to the ground, I will vote for Stacey Abrams

Virginia vs. DTC cage match.  At stake: the Georgia governorship.

I'd buy a ticket.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1053 on: September 30, 2018, 09:48:02 PM »

Out of all places he chose Kissimmee, one of the most Hispanic and Democratic cities in the state. But lol the turnout here

Lmao...even the local Klan didnt bother showing up
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1054 on: September 30, 2018, 11:47:44 PM »

The Democratic party must become staunchly pro-coal, firmly and openly denouncing anti-coal individuals as deplorable in the party platform and in TV Ads. Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, and Joe Biden must also make a joint address on National Television in which they profusely apologize for being anti-coal, beg for forgiveness, and then become unmistakably pro-coal.

Wulfric, did you seriously just quote yourself in the high quality posts thread?

Yes. I truly find my own posts amazing sometimes.
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #1055 on: October 01, 2018, 08:33:57 AM »

I would put money on you not being banned. That way, win or lose, I'd win!  Devil
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1056 on: October 01, 2018, 02:44:26 PM »

I've already lost friends, family, my career. Twitter is all I have left.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #1057 on: October 01, 2018, 05:08:05 PM »

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1058 on: October 02, 2018, 09:09:46 AM »

In the "Poster with the biggest ego?" thread:

I wouldn't want to give them a bigger ego by naming them.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1059 on: October 02, 2018, 01:54:08 PM »

It means  that you   took clases at Oklahoma University  its your mascot . and you cheer  for your team .
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1060 on: October 02, 2018, 02:57:46 PM »

Also, you guys do realize this is exactly par for the course for Amazon - sacrificing their own profits to drive their competitors out of business.

From the quote, it sounds like they're cutting back stock options to afford this. So I don't know that it's cutting into their profits. Just shifting money around and maybe a little bit of Robin Hood.

The level of stupidity...
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1061 on: October 02, 2018, 06:38:11 PM »

Ipsos tells us about as much as throwing around some goat entrails and having the augurs watch how the birds fly after invoking the name of Jupiter
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1062 on: October 02, 2018, 07:39:22 PM »

Timmy's tirade in this thread is a result of a bad boy Antifa member "stealing" the woman he had a big crush on.

This actually happened to metoo, which is why I walked away from the dem party. Tired of ricin being sent to my familys house just because they are Trump supporters
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #1063 on: October 02, 2018, 07:47:55 PM »

We have come a long way as a people to immediately start blaming the other political side for terrorism instead of collectively scapegoating the muslims. #tolerance
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1064 on: October 02, 2018, 09:20:36 PM »

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1065 on: October 03, 2018, 03:41:58 AM »

Ipsos tells us about as much as throwing around some goat entrails and having the augurs watch how the birds fly after invoking the name of Jupiter

Came here to post this.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1066 on: October 04, 2018, 02:10:18 AM »

Republicans will win this race.  Democrats botched it.  You guys had it.  The myriad of ways Democrats lose elections never surprises me.  

lol you are just moving from thread to thread and saying "Republicans will win" because [reasons]

You should just create a thread and list all your predictions. You would save time.

Yes.  That is basic writing.  I understand Democrats are unable to comprehend reasoning and rational prose.  Here's how you write.  I believe... (blank), because of... (reasons) including 1), 2), 3) and 4).  Here's where the credibility part comes.  My beliefs are supported by "evidence" that corroborate my claims and tie-in with the things I'm saying.  Here are some examples.  

Now you can go out and be successful.  Maybe you'll achieve the title of "mediocre white man".  You did say those words, right?  "Mediocre white man"?  

This dude is too much.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1067 on: October 04, 2018, 06:51:31 AM »

Republicans will win this race.  Democrats botched it.  You guys had it.  The myriad of ways Democrats lose elections never surprises me.  

lol you are just moving from thread to thread and saying "Republicans will win" because [reasons]

You should just create a thread and list all your predictions. You would save time.

Yes.  That is basic writing.  I understand Democrats are unable to comprehend reasoning and rational prose.  Here's how you write.  I believe... (blank), because of... (reasons) including 1), 2), 3) and 4).  Here's where the credibility part comes.  My beliefs are supported by "evidence" that corroborate my claims and tie-in with the things I'm saying.  Here are some examples.  

Now you can go out and be successful.  Maybe you'll achieve the title of "mediocre white man".  You did say those words, right?  "Mediocre white man"?  

This dude is too much.

Nothing like being here late at night and having an "expert" spout about things like Kavanaugh, Sea Monkees and Jews.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1068 on: October 05, 2018, 10:54:12 PM »

Of course....WV is at a standstill on how Manchin votes.

No doubt this is how Manchin's constituency will react upon hearing he voted YES:

Don't forget the celebratory fireworks!

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1069 on: October 06, 2018, 01:16:12 AM »

I was only 18 years old when I first heard Steve Bullock speak. I loved his passion, his wisdom. I now own almost every transcript of every speech he has ever given as an elected official. Thank you Steve for exposing corporatist Democrats who think heartland Dems can’t win with populism. Someone had to do it. My parents would always tell me that I had to accept the status quo but I refuse. I won't comply. They were verbally abusive when I refused to stop calling his office in Montana. Told me that I had to just accept that he wasn’t running for President. I went to my room crying. It's cold. I feel a warmth towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Steve. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear, "This is the Government's house now. Free Net Neutrality." He grabs me and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread em. He fills me with Populism. Fills me with white working class support. I ask him if that's all he has to give. Then he tells me,

“Just wait for Gianforte.”
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1070 on: October 06, 2018, 07:29:30 AM »

Women have birth control pills, and married women who don't want children use it all the time

Our parents used it after we were conceived😁
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1071 on: October 06, 2018, 05:15:37 PM »

Context: 2018 Senate swing map

Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1072 on: October 07, 2018, 12:21:32 AM »

Yes...if only Obama had nominated Kagan a month before the midterms of 2010...the Dems would not have suffered massive losses. Same with Clinton...of only Breyer was jammed through in October...the whole Republican Revolution of 1994 wouldnt of happened. Gingrich would of been like "pack it up boys...he just put Breyer on the Court"

This is great! I can just see Gingrich saying that... "pack it up boys!"
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1073 on: October 07, 2018, 07:48:32 PM »

1) There isn't much for Trump to attack on
2) She's black and a woman

Pick one.

Lol and when has Trump attacked people for their race or gender?
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« Reply #1074 on: October 08, 2018, 07:21:24 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length