The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:05:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 86
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 212439 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #525 on: September 18, 2017, 01:40:45 PM »

You really have to be super new to the Internet to not understand that threatening people like that is only going to get you ridiculed bigly. It's such a classic mistake.

DYKWIAism is probably even more ridiculed IRL.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #526 on: September 18, 2017, 03:10:44 PM »

I see you got the Axis of Idiots'™ attention:

10/10 great troll would read again

It is always amusing how dumbfu**ks without much intelligence feel can call others idiot & feel proud about it. Griffin, I know you are not seeing this but I hope if you are born again, your combined IQ in 2 lifetimes will exceed mine. I have great education qualifications, I earn a lot of money & I hold a good/high management position in possibly the most iconic organizations in the world whose office you should go & visit in your state (& wave from a distance). And I have only just started.

Maybe someday, I will buy whatever company you work for & make you work under me.

This needs to be a copypasta.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #527 on: September 18, 2017, 03:33:52 PM »

DYKWIAism is probably even more ridiculed IRL.

At least irl if someone says that, there is a much bigger chance of it actually being proven. On the Internet, it's 99.999% likely not to happen, and you'd probably be wise to assume the person saying that is full of it, or maybe even just an actual kid. It's easy to get more aggressive online because it's about as anonymous as you want it to be. No fear of retribution or consequences makes people say/do interesting things.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #528 on: September 18, 2017, 08:01:38 PM »

What? It's not like they install cameras in your shower...

No, they go in the microwave.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #529 on: September 19, 2017, 06:04:45 PM »

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #530 on: September 19, 2017, 11:15:00 PM »

Okay, this was really funny.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #531 on: September 20, 2017, 07:23:10 AM »

But notice how Austrian electricity prices are the same as the EU average.
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=273107.msg5829658#msg5829658
Clearly Austria is a representative microcosm of Europe as a whole. Just as we in the U.S. once asked "will it play in Peoria" those in the EU must now ask "will it play in Salzburg".
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #532 on: September 20, 2017, 09:04:20 AM »

Context:

I'm pretty sure you're political compass operates on a Z axis, so I have no idea.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #533 on: September 21, 2017, 02:31:03 PM »

If this wasn't funny it would go into the burn mine  Smiley

I hate chocolate.  I have to leave the house during the holidays when Mrs. Grumps makes anything with chocolate because I can't stand the smell.  (abnormal grump)

Grumpy old man...

I am but I've hated chocolate since I was a weeeee little grumps.

Grumps irl:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf82aH78EuI
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #534 on: September 23, 2017, 12:58:02 PM »

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #535 on: September 23, 2017, 06:01:22 PM »

There's a legend that naughty newbies who don't respect customs set by the elders are being visited at night by Tenderus, a frightening demon with horns who nails them very good, very good indeed.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #536 on: September 24, 2017, 08:28:10 PM »

I have no inclination to respond to your insane nonsensical ravings & you are a classless retard for that offensive subject line which isn't allowed in sensible forums anywhere.

Obviously you have such a miserable worthless piece of shi* existence, that you have no sensible comment to make on any thread (except occasionally saying Bernie sucks) other than to use profanity to quote & attack my comments since that gives some validation to your miserable life.

Your stupidity doesn't affect me 1 bit, but if this helps your miserable life, Cheers man !

🗣🗣🗣I have 👎🏻no 😤inclination to respond🤳 to your insane🙇 nonsensical🤡 ravings & 👉you are a classless ****** for that 😧offensive subject📄 line which isn't allowed in sensible forums 💻anywhere.

Obviously🙄 you have such a 😖miserable☹️ worthless piece of shi*💩existence, that you have no sensible 👨‍⚖️comment to make on any thread👥 (except occasionally saying 👴🏻Bernie👅sucks) other than to use profanity 🙅to quote & ⚔️attack🔫 my comments since that gives some validation 📉to your miserable life.

Your stupidity doesn't affect me 1️⃣ bit😌, but if this helps your miserable life, Cheers🥂 man !🎉
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #537 on: September 24, 2017, 08:33:30 PM »

I have no inclination to respond to your insane nonsensical ravings & you are a classless retard for that offensive subject line which isn't allowed in sensible forums anywhere.

Obviously you have such a miserable worthless piece of shi* existence, that you have no sensible comment to make on any thread (except occasionally saying Bernie sucks) other than to use profanity to quote & attack my comments since that gives some validation to your miserable life.

Your stupidity doesn't affect me 1 bit, but if this helps your miserable life, Cheers man !

🗣🗣🗣I have 👎🏻no 😤inclination to respond🤳 to your insane🙇 nonsensical🤡 ravings & 👉you are a classless ****** for that 😧offensive subject📄 line which isn't allowed in sensible forums 💻anywhere.

Obviously🙄 you have such a 😖miserable☹️ worthless piece of shi*💩existence, that you have no sensible 👨‍⚖️comment to make on any thread👥 (except occasionally saying 👴🏻Bernie👅sucks) other than to use profanity 🙅to quote & ⚔️attack🔫 my comments since that gives some validation 📉to your miserable life.

Your stupidity doesn't affect me 1️⃣ bit😌, but if this helps your miserable life, Cheers🥂 man !🎉

Jesus Christ, grow up, man...
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #538 on: September 24, 2017, 08:53:06 PM »

Jesus Christ, grow up, man...
Says the one who posts memes in response to disagreements a majority of the time.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #539 on: September 25, 2017, 03:03:51 PM »

CDU - lean FP
CSU - lean HP
CDU/CSU - lean FP
SPD - big FP
FDP - lean FP
AfD - big HP
Grüne - big FP
Die Linke - lean HP
You know Erdogan has advised against supporting the SPD, right?
TheLeftwardTide
« Reply #540 on: September 25, 2017, 04:30:29 PM »

If Hillary was smart, she would have filed suit in  January 2008 to throw Barry off the ballot on the grounds that Barry had  not demonstrated that Barry was a natural born citizen.

This is just comedy gold.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #541 on: September 27, 2017, 10:05:47 AM »

Maybe, but asking BRTD to expand on anything is really the worst offense possible.  You missed the ingress episodes.......I can't get those months/years back.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #542 on: September 27, 2017, 10:28:14 AM »

If Hillary was smart, she would have filed suit in  January 2008 to throw Barry off the ballot on the grounds that Barry had  not demonstrated that Barry was a natural born citizen.

This is just comedy gold.

Lol. I'm surprised he went with Barry rather than Hussein.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #543 on: September 27, 2017, 04:21:30 PM »

Yeah f**ck working class people, especially if they vote in the wrong way, amirite?

So brave of you to talk sh**t about millions of people you've probably never met. Get a life.

LOL. Are you familiar with the demographics of south central Minneapolis at all?

The mayor of Minneapolis should issue a press release distancing the city from you, honestly.

That would probably just make me more popular, seeing as when she gave a press conference about her forcing out the police chief she was shouted down by hecklers asking her to resign as well. And hey, I don't plan on even preferencing her in November and will vote for her opponents, and she's now expected to lose so...

If anything, the mayor coming out against you would signal a populist shift in her political style and could increase her chances of success.

Also I find it hilarious a Maduro apologist is talking about how my city needs to be distanced from me.

You made a thread simply to label a German state (that you've never visited) and its people "horrible" because 27.0% of voters (the majority of which were protest voters) voted for a party you dislike, my man.
One of my favorite posters and my least favorite poster duking it out. It doesn't get any better than this.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #544 on: September 27, 2017, 04:59:09 PM »

BRTD derangement syndrome is getting out of control.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #545 on: September 27, 2017, 06:12:49 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=273719.0
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #546 on: September 27, 2017, 11:18:34 PM »

SHUT IT DOWN

Funny thing is Timmy has basically said he never clicks any music links from me...meaning he doesn't even really know what type of music I listen to. And it seems like every year or so some poster will say something like "Wow I actually listened to some of the music BRTD linked to and it's actually not that bad/actually pretty good!" in shock.

I don't want my ears to bleed.

>50% of what I listen to probably doesn't rise above a 6 on the Rock and Metal Hardness Scale

So there's a 0-49.999999999% chance my ears could bleed?

A 6 is like Nirvana. It wouldn't make your ears bleed, geez.

What you'd probably hate a lot more is that so many of the bands I like love Jesus Christ.

Excuse me? I was the best student in Sunday School, and I’ve been on many volunteer missions during my youth, and I've said a lot of prayers. I am trained in spreading the word of god and I’m the top tithe-bearer in the entire congregation. You are nothing to me but just another lost soul. I will pray for you with compassion the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with sinning without consequence? Think again, Sinner. As we speak I am contacting my heavenly father who sees all; your life is being recorded so you better prepare for the afterlife, lost little lamb. The afterlife that will result in either eternal paradise or eternal torture.

You’re not beyond saving, BRTD. God can be anywhere, anytime, and I can pray for you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s without my bible.. Not only am I extensively trained in performing communion, but I have access to the entire King James bible and I will use it to its full extent to wipe you clean of your sins, you misguided sinner. If only you could have known about the glory of god sooner, maybe you would have straightened your life out a long time ago. But you didn't, and now you’re invited to pray with me, you lost child of god. I will love you with all of the grace of god until you are baptized in his purifying waters. You’re f***ing saved, you heretic.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #547 on: October 02, 2017, 09:48:24 PM »

Hi Dave - will you take me as your bride?
Thanks,
Kamala
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #548 on: October 02, 2017, 10:17:49 PM »

I've made mention a number of times in public that I help moderate a web site dedicated to election data. People think that's ok and makes sense given my interest.

"Cool! Now it's see that website dedicated to election data my state representative helps moderate... wha? Are they really discussing if Miley Cyrus is still a virgin?!"
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #549 on: October 03, 2017, 05:04:20 AM »

There's a lot of possible evidence seemingly pointing to it being a left-winger. His attack on a country music festival, ISIS claiming responsibility, the ANTIFA literature in his room. Nothing's been confirmed yet but nothing discredited either.

ISIS and Anti-Fa! Working together!

Sounds totally plausible and not at all like you are on f**king meth.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies