The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:22:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 212354 times)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« on: February 22, 2017, 12:03:12 PM »

White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 08:39:30 AM »

(GDP)^2+(Literacy rate)^1.5+(Number of Democratic congressmen)-(Racists per capita)- (Number of Republican congressmen)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 10:57:20 AM »
« Edited: March 27, 2017, 11:09:19 AM by White Trash »

Context:
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 04:36:01 PM »

I love Santander
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 11:26:19 AM »

As someone who has a lot more experience with white rural American than you, I can assure you that that article is bullsh1t.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 03:29:45 PM »

As someone who has a lot more experience with white rural American than you, I can assure you that that article is bullsh1t.

It's hyperbolic, but it gets at the fact that there is a pretty big information bubble in many of these places. It was obviously colored by the experience of its writer (growing up in a white rural area).
It's beyond hyperbolic, it's plain wrong. Given the lack of specifics I honestly doubt that this person has as much experience with rural America as they claim. As someone who has lived in rural areas almost their whole life I can tell you that what this supposed "article" is describing is pure fantasy.

And this claimed existence of an information bubble is a lie. We use the same internet, watch the same tv, and listen to the same music that your people do. We are not foreigners living in a separate world from the rest of America. Our beliefs are not built on ignorance or a lack of knowing the "good facts". Our views are as built on bigotry as much as yours are.

And I find it ironic that the writer of this piece looks down on us rural troglodytes when as Averroes pointed out in another thread, he writes about us the way Columbus wrote about the "savages" of Hispanola.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 01:43:14 PM »

Context:
I was huddled in the corner of an airport waiting room since my flight was delayed long enough for me to hear him say the most important phrase of the 21st century thus far, "Only Rosie O'Donnell"

Irony was dead after that.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 04:27:38 PM »

Context:
^Ben Garrison is adding yarmulkes now?? That's a little more dogwhistling than I am willing to overlook Tongue
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 08:16:54 PM »

A quirky posting style doesn't make someone an HP.  
indeed, it's his fetishisation of genocidal leaders that does that

Name one you communist a hole
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2017, 03:34:49 PM »
« Edited: August 20, 2017, 11:14:50 PM by White Trash »

Context:
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2017, 07:34:39 AM »

White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 12:10:04 PM »

BRTD wants to show us all he's the alpha male of this internet political forum by creating a makeshift social hierarchy that mimics High School, except this time with the hierarchy inverted so he's at the top.
I needed oven mitts to copy and paste this.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2017, 04:21:30 PM »

Yeah f**ck working class people, especially if they vote in the wrong way, amirite?

So brave of you to talk sh**t about millions of people you've probably never met. Get a life.

LOL. Are you familiar with the demographics of south central Minneapolis at all?

The mayor of Minneapolis should issue a press release distancing the city from you, honestly.

That would probably just make me more popular, seeing as when she gave a press conference about her forcing out the police chief she was shouted down by hecklers asking her to resign as well. And hey, I don't plan on even preferencing her in November and will vote for her opponents, and she's now expected to lose so...

If anything, the mayor coming out against you would signal a populist shift in her political style and could increase her chances of success.

Also I find it hilarious a Maduro apologist is talking about how my city needs to be distanced from me.

You made a thread simply to label a German state (that you've never visited) and its people "horrible" because 27.0% of voters (the majority of which were protest voters) voted for a party you dislike, my man.
One of my favorite posters and my least favorite poster duking it out. It doesn't get any better than this.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2017, 11:13:39 AM »
« Edited: October 04, 2017, 04:47:30 PM by White Trash »

Uh dude, I listen to hardcore music. Hardcore is basically about as non-"alpha male" as a genre of music can possibly be. That's not much of an insult.

Why did you have to punish my ears with that awful music? And I don't know what kind of "kids" you've seen dancing like that, but I've never seen it. Maybe you need to find a better genre of music.

That's a good song. I see your taste in music is as good as your taste in female body parts based on your comments in Virginia's Hot Girls Thread on AAD.

For reference, JA actually thought the pics from this Tumblr (no real nudity so SFW) WERE UGLY, WTF
I hope BRTD is satire
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2017, 12:12:30 PM »

Context:
Uh, why? This basically means Vladimir Putin has a spot on the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board.

I have to keep reminding myself that BRTD isn't satire.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2017, 02:24:53 AM »

1. No
2. No

If any state tries to secede from the USA, the military needs to go in and kill all the god damn secessionists and their allies. If we lose any state, we lose power. If states start leaving the Union, the Russkies are gonna try to make a move, and we can't let them win.

I would have felt differently if I had lived in TN in 1861. I guarantee I would have supported secession, but I would have been wrong. The Union needs to be as powerful as we possibly can be so that we can oppose the Russkies, Islamists, and red Chinese.

#LetsRoll

Who's drunk uncle is this?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies