The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:49:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 212348 times)
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« on: March 13, 2018, 06:05:28 PM »

Perfect timing as I was reading Sanchez's new username:

Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 12:18:14 AM »

I'm just not sure what happened to convince Limo so deeply that 2018 was not going to be a Dem-favorable year. I wonder if it was as mind-numbingly stupid as what King Lear said when I asked him the same question: "the polls were wrong in 2016"

Like when a pubescent teen picks a person to crush on and convinces themselves that they are or will be in a relationship with that person. And they spend all time rationalizing that it can and will happen and latch onto any sign that it’ll occur and ignore any and all warning signs.

I hope it's not as deep as a crush, because god only knows what he does when a good Republican-favoring poll comes out Terrified

Lol. Probably not the only thing that comes out that day.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 07:19:15 AM »

Conway: "Was it Ben. Shoot, what's his last name? Hey, Rick Perry, do you know his name?"

Perry: "Damn if I know. I'm too busy remembering the name of the department I forgot that I wanted to eliminate that I now run."

Conway: "It's Energy"

Perry: "Thanks!"

jfern heaping scorn upon someone who isn't Hillary Clinton is an extremely encouraging step towards recovery and should be encouraged
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies