The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:01:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 212318 times)
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 12, 2017, 06:46:15 PM »

Another reason why if I was raised Muslim I would no doubt convert.

Oh yes, just as there's no doubt whatsoever that if you were born a Polynesian tribesman ca. 1340, you'd still find your way to a Minneapolis studio apartment.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 02:47:06 PM »

You two would make an excellent couple!
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 05:55:28 PM »

So far as I figure, there's only one way to tell if Spark is for real, and that is for Virginia or Skunk/hynza to take one for the team and go on a date with him.

We could always put you in a wig and dress and send you to solve this mystery.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 08:33:30 PM »

I have no inclination to respond to your insane nonsensical ravings & you are a classless retard for that offensive subject line which isn't allowed in sensible forums anywhere.

Obviously you have such a miserable worthless piece of shi* existence, that you have no sensible comment to make on any thread (except occasionally saying Bernie sucks) other than to use profanity to quote & attack my comments since that gives some validation to your miserable life.

Your stupidity doesn't affect me 1 bit, but if this helps your miserable life, Cheers man !

🗣🗣🗣I have 👎🏻no 😤inclination to respond🤳 to your insane🙇 nonsensical🤡 ravings & 👉you are a classless ****** for that 😧offensive subject📄 line which isn't allowed in sensible forums 💻anywhere.

Obviously🙄 you have such a 😖miserable☹️ worthless piece of shi*💩existence, that you have no sensible 👨‍⚖️comment to make on any thread👥 (except occasionally saying 👴🏻Bernie👅sucks) other than to use profanity 🙅to quote & ⚔️attack🔫 my comments since that gives some validation 📉to your miserable life.

Your stupidity doesn't affect me 1️⃣ bit😌, but if this helps your miserable life, Cheers🥂 man !🎉

Jesus Christ, grow up, man...
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 05:04:20 AM »

There's a lot of possible evidence seemingly pointing to it being a left-winger. His attack on a country music festival, ISIS claiming responsibility, the ANTIFA literature in his room. Nothing's been confirmed yet but nothing discredited either.

ISIS and Anti-Fa! Working together!

Sounds totally plausible and not at all like you are on f**king meth.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 02:12:54 PM »

^ Yep. And Jim Hood, if you're reading this, you have my Enthusiastic Endorsement if you choose to run.

The capitalization of "Enthusiastic Endorsement" was an amazing cherry on top of this hilarious post.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies