The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:26:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 212357 times)
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 15, 2017, 11:36:31 PM »

Hey, Trump. Hillary said that single payer will never ever happen. Why don't you stick it to her and make it happen?

The sheer delusion that this post captures is breathtaking.

Layers of delusion, as Trump's form of "single payer," as cosmically implausible as it is to speak of such a thing, is even less likely to be something that any of us would like much.

e: As I look at that thread it looks as if jfern is catching way too much crap over a post that I have to assume was meant facetiously.

This post from the same discussion is also pretty funny. "Technocratic Timmy" earns his name!

There's absolutely a path forward of working with private insurers to create a multi payer system that covers everybody, has rules in place to protect from price gauging, and enforces a strong individual mandate.

Obviously there's a great deal to be said about the status quo being the best that we can do for now, but it will never and can never achieve truly universal coverage.

There's a great article by the Economist comparing and contrasting Obamacare to the closest analogue to it: The Dutch system. I think it's a great blueprint plan for where we should head in the direction of healthcare: Source.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 05:10:16 PM »

Trump campaigned on the politics of addition. Hillary campaigned on the politics of division.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 03:56:25 PM »

This thread.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 07:25:29 PM »

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 01:55:24 AM »

This is gold.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 04:46:21 PM »

Can somebody please PM me what reaganfan said lol
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2017, 09:05:01 PM »

So what if he did? Trump could have pardoned him if he wanted to.

Which, if he were planning on doing the whole time, shows how stupid Trump is for creating this entire debacle.
Incompetence without malice is justified.

Is that Trump's new campaign slogan?

Keep making jokes while President Trump stuffs the courts with conservatives.

https://www.courthousenews.com/trump-taps-11-latest-round-judicial-nominations/

How many electoral votes does Norway have again?

How endowed were you as a baby again?
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2017, 10:32:05 PM »

Context:

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2017, 08:27:25 PM »

μᾶζαΔΔΙΙΙ       
YaBB God
★★★★★

Re: μᾶζαΔΔΙΙΙ ἄρχων
« on: 335 BC at 12:31:59 am »

My stance on social issues is an overall centrist approach. While I prefer the ekklesia to ensure liberty and then stay out of it to save time and drachma, I still have my own opinions on the matter and hence my actions may reflect that. I refer to slaves by the natural condition of "property" assigned to them at birth. With all due respect to all those on the other side of the matter, I don't buy the whole "equality" thing. Nor do I buy that slaves can become citizens by "purchasing" their freedom, I think that is a lot of phony information. The only exception I make if for those who are slaves by law only, as I think they deserve the dignity of being referred to as human beings.

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2017, 10:13:16 PM »

Context:

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2017, 07:57:09 PM »

When you just can't quit atlas:

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2017, 06:26:37 PM »

Now that I've been found out as Eharding, the link will now be to a blogpost which will be edited to show the correct link every time the FusionTable is updated. Allies, please continue bumping this thread until the 2018 elections.

#LaughingMyOssoff.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 06:29:31 PM »

Context:

well, there ya go, the infallible word of the God right there.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2018, 02:43:45 PM »

Blacks, Latinos and Females don't identify with Steve Bullock, most minority groups are familiar with Tim Ryan, Joe Biden, Gillibrand and Cory Booker. 
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2018, 07:31:37 PM »

You Know what, If the poor actually made an effort to work hard, then Government would help them, but the problem is they don’t. It is rich people who are doing all the work, Rich people who are pushing our nation forward rich people who are the reason we have all our merchandise. The poor just cannot accept that they went wrong in life, so, what do they do? They beg for money, food, housing and expect that government just give it to them and no matter what they get, they are still ungreatful. Rich people, on the other hand realize that government is not totally Responsible for them so as a result they start working for themselves and look at were they are at, they are the developers of our economy. you were part of the government, which group would you like better.

And don’t complain about my education level, I have read about how our economy works, and have been able to form my own opinion.

Perfect way to end this tirade.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2018, 03:25:26 AM »

Conway: "Was it Ben. Shoot, what's his last name? Hey, Rick Perry, do you know his name?"

Perry: "Damn if I know. I'm too busy remembering the name of the department I forgot that I wanted to eliminate that I now run."

Conway: "It's Energy"

Perry: "Thanks!"
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2018, 07:06:05 PM »

My name is Democrat Dave, and I am using a non-judgemental open mind and consensual and so-operative framework to understand Republican viewpoints and hoping to change their misogynistic and racist bigotry. They are soul-less troglodytes, and I will make it my death wish to burn each and every one of them in the flames of Hades.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 05:10:54 AM »

Context: Unbanning Krazen

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2018, 12:06:57 AM »

Lots of different opinions flooding the 2020 board. Tongue

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2018, 09:07:55 PM »

Greetings lovely citizens of Atlas,

I am here today to offer a solution to this polarizing, tough issue of Kavanaugh's confirmation. In order to correct Kavanaugh's wrongs to various women, as well as the GOP's stealing of Garland's seat, he must be raped by the daughter of Merrick Garland until he gets her pregnant. The offspring of Kavanaugh and Garland's daughter's baby will become the next Supreme Court justice. This is an effective solution because it is a compromise between Garland - dems preferred choice - and Kavanaugh, who is the repubs preferred choice.

I believe this solution is Fair™, Centrist™, Moderate™, Reasonable™, and most likely Wulfric Approved™. I am trying to get the Calthrina Certification™ as we speak.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2018, 07:10:28 PM »

The people of the United States line up at polling places across the country to joyously cast their votes for the Dear Leader and his Party. They have much to be thankful for. The immigrant menace has been contained at the border; internment camps managed by Our Boys in Blue dot the Mexican side of the wall. Oil prices are at all time lows thanks to a steady supply of Canadian crude, overseen by our industrious companies with the support of party leadership. And the liberal claptrap once staining the airwaves on stations like CNN has finally been silenced.

California did not report its votes on time. No matter, they will be punished for their insubordination.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2018, 10:41:57 PM »

That was one of the few objectively positive actions of his Presidency, but okay.

His immediate reaction was great, I agree. I guess the above posters refer to the long-term reaction, namely the wars (especially Iraq).

Reading "My Pet Goat" before fleeing the Eastern Time Zone was a great reaction?
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2018, 11:47:44 PM »

The Democratic party must become staunchly pro-coal, firmly and openly denouncing anti-coal individuals as deplorable in the party platform and in TV Ads. Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, and Joe Biden must also make a joint address on National Television in which they profusely apologize for being anti-coal, beg for forgiveness, and then become unmistakably pro-coal.

Wulfric, did you seriously just quote yourself in the high quality posts thread?

Yes. I truly find my own posts amazing sometimes.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2018, 02:57:46 PM »

Also, you guys do realize this is exactly par for the course for Amazon - sacrificing their own profits to drive their competitors out of business.

From the quote, it sounds like they're cutting back stock options to afford this. So I don't know that it's cutting into their profits. Just shifting money around and maybe a little bit of Robin Hood.

The level of stupidity...
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2018, 02:10:18 AM »

Republicans will win this race.  Democrats botched it.  You guys had it.  The myriad of ways Democrats lose elections never surprises me.  

lol you are just moving from thread to thread and saying "Republicans will win" because [reasons]

You should just create a thread and list all your predictions. You would save time.

Yes.  That is basic writing.  I understand Democrats are unable to comprehend reasoning and rational prose.  Here's how you write.  I believe... (blank), because of... (reasons) including 1), 2), 3) and 4).  Here's where the credibility part comes.  My beliefs are supported by "evidence" that corroborate my claims and tie-in with the things I'm saying.  Here are some examples.  

Now you can go out and be successful.  Maybe you'll achieve the title of "mediocre white man".  You did say those words, right?  "Mediocre white man"?  

This dude is too much.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies