Iowa is Rubio Country
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:34:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Iowa is Rubio Country
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62
Author Topic: Iowa is Rubio Country  (Read 203931 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1125 on: June 27, 2018, 12:14:32 PM »

Good timeline. How does Rubio win CA, IL, NJ, CT, WA, OR and DE without a Dem split

CA and IL I would say are questionable calls but its his TL so thats his call to make.

But any Republican who wins 60% of the popular vote would solidly win those other states

OR a Republican needs to win 54% of the popular vote to win the state

NJ DE a Republican needs around 56%

WA and CT a Republican needs around 57%

IL and CA I would say a Republican would need at least 65%
Cold War Liberal
KennedyWannabe99
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.53

« Reply #1126 on: June 27, 2018, 01:06:01 PM »

Here's how Bernie can still win
erſatz-york
SlippingJimmy

« Reply #1127 on: June 27, 2018, 02:32:13 PM »

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1128 on: June 27, 2018, 02:35:59 PM »
« Edited: June 27, 2018, 02:41:03 PM by UWS »

I did. I guess you mean the timeline featuring Dr. Phil. It's interesting seeing 2 outsiders without any political experience facing each other.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #1129 on: June 27, 2018, 03:06:03 PM »

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1130 on: June 27, 2018, 03:34:51 PM »

Bernie Sanders' Concession Speech in Burlington, Vermont

Thank you. Thank you, folks.

I want to thank all of you for participating at this exercise to determine the future of this country by going to the polls. I want to thank my wife Jane, my son Levi and my brother Larry for their support. I want to thank my running mate Deval Patrick for being a terrific partner. It was an honor for me to mobilize you. I will do everything in my power to ensure that our party stands true to our principles and ideals. So it is also an honor for me to call on you to keep fighting for progressive values in order to make sure that together, no matter our political beliefs, we will ensure that America will have a fair society for all.

A few hours ago, I called President Rubio to congratulate him for his victory tonight. He has ran a very optimistic and dynamic campaign and he deserves our congratulations, the same for the First Lady, their children, the President's supporters and his campaign.

We may have lost lost tonight, but we all know that democracy won like always. Even though we lost, if you look at the election results, the country is not divided at all (due to the fact that President Rubio won over 60 % of the vote nationally). So I call on you, in these times of challenges, to stand with the President in order to make sure that we can overcome our challenges like we did in the last four years by bringing the American people together through a comprehensive agenda. That's what we did in the last four years and that's what we will keep doing in the next four years. You know why? Because national unity is one of the most important strengths of this country. It is only by working together that we can raise wages for all, fight poverty, ensure a clean environment, ensure access to education for all and keep America safe.

So I pray for the President that he will lead this country to full-employment, to lead us to final victory against terrorism and to keep bringing the American people in order to fulfill our goals. And so we need to support him in this fight to defend the interests of the average American worker, to make America a fair society for all of our citizens, to preserve America's greatness and to ensure that America will remain the hope of the world, all values which I fought for throughout all of my career. Because I believe in the future, we believe in the future. So it is with great optimism about America's future that I congratulate the President for this great victory and wish him the best luck to overcome our challenges.

So Jane and I join with you to pray for the President and this great nation.

Thank you. God bless you. God bless the United States of America.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1131 on: June 27, 2018, 03:37:38 PM »
« Edited: May 30, 2019, 12:37:04 AM by UWS »

President Marco Rubio's Re-Election Victory Speech

Date : November 4 2020

Thank you. Thank you my friends. Thank you so very much. Thank you all for being here tonight.

Tonight is a great and glorious night for this great and wonderful country called America. We have ran a great, optimistic, valiant, dynamic and formidable campaign aimed at keeping America strong, free, safe and prosperous. You walked with us, you made the calls and knocked on doors all across the country. As a result, thanks to your determination and your hard work, democracy won and we got voters across this nation to go to the polls in order to fight for their future. The American people voted and you delivered a great, decisive, massive and historic victory to our campaign. I want to thank all of you for all of your great contribution to this campaign, for the trust and faith you put in me and for the priviledge and honor to serve as President of the United States for 4 more years in order to pursue the progress we made in the last 4 years and to overcome the challenges facing our country.

[Crowd cheers and chants Four more years! Four more years! Four more years!]

I just had a phone call with Senator Sanders who congratulated me for our great victory and whom I congratulated for leading a hard-fought campaign. We may have campaigned against each other but we all understand that the most important is what unites us together as Americans, including our common goal which is to keep the American Dream alive and making it available for all Americans.

[Crowd cheers and applauds]

I want to thank my wife and the love of my life, our beloved First Lady Jeanette Rubio for her strong and wonderful efforts to our victory. Jeanette, my life got better every single day since you accepted to marry me and to share your life with me. I love you so deeply and I'm glad, my friends, that you love our First Lady too.

I want to thank my friend and partner of the last four years Vice-President Haley for her assistance in our efforts to bring America in the right direction and for her contributions to our victory.

I want to thank my mother Oriales Rubio for the support she has given to me all of my life whether it's on the campaign trail or during the time she worked as a housekeeper while my father was working hard as a bartender during a time they were living paycheck to paycheck but succeeded, thanks to the hard work of 2 Cuban immigrants who were not speaking a single word of English, to hand their children all the opportunities they couldn't have. And I want to thank my dad Mario, even though he passed away 10 years ago, for all he has done.

And I want to thank my four children for being with me on the road and on the campaign trail and for their support and their contributions, including Amanda who casted her vote for me.

Amanda, Daniella, Anthony and Dominick, before our eyes, you're growing up to become four strong, smart and beautiful women and men like your mom and I.

Our four children as well as all of our children across this country are growing up in a rising shining America that is now more prosperous, safer, fairer and stronger than ever before.

Our economy is recovering and we brought our unemployment rate at its lowest rate since 50 years. In the last four years, while the economy was heading into a recession due to the slowest recovery we lived in history, we provided the largest tax cuts for all Americans, including the middle class and lower income Americans, and doubled the child tax credit, thus reinforcing our consumers' purchasing power and their ability to find a good-paying job. We reformed our education system and made it accessible for all by adopting school choice, got America to energy independence by taking advantage of all of our sources of energy, reinforced America's competitiveness in the world economy and brought manufacturing jobs back by encouraging free trade with our allies and by reduing US businesses' fiscal burden, we made America number one in auto production again, we ensured the development of new infrastructures across America thanks to public-private partnerships to fund infrastructure projects (which encouraged further job creation in America thanks to the implementation of new businesses there) and we made America the best place in the world to do businesses by cutting taxes on all businesses, including small businesses, by reducing the size of government and by lowering the cost of doing business in this country, thus creating 12 million new jobs.

We reformed our immigration system, thus granting U.S. citizenship for all immigrants across America, giving them access to higher education, increasing their ability to find a good-paying job and bringing more innovation and ingenuity in our workforce due to immigrants' knowledge about artificial intelligence or robotics that spurs innovation by the sponsoring tech firm. These innovations are benefiting consumers, and helping the tech firm compete with rivals in other countries. Thanks to immigration reform, we restored the American Dream. Juntos, restaurados la posición de América como la tierra y donde todo es posible.

We fixed our health care system through the creation of an advanceable and refundable tax credit that all Americans are using to purchase health insurance, which increased credits annually and set the tax preference for employer-sponsored insurance on a glide path to ensure that it will equal the level of the credits within a decade. We adopted measures reforming insurance regulations to lower costs, encouraging innovation, and protecting the vulnerable to make sure those with pre-existing conditions have access to affordable care through mechanisms such as federally-supported, actuarially-sound and state-based high risk pools.

Thanks to the restoration of American leadership, we made strong progress against terrorism. By rebuilding and modernizing our military, by strengthening and modernizing our alliances, by arming the right groups in the Middle East through background checks on them and by taking military action against ISIS in Syria and Iraq, we inflicted several major defeats on ISIS, swept all of the territory they occupied, eliminated Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and eradicated ISIS in Iraq, a success we repeated in the Arabian peninsula and in most of the African continent by providing our local allies all the necessary military support, arsenal and training to their troops, which contributed to more victories against ISIS. We restored democracy in Syria and we are now rebuilding this country and training their new army to make sure this country will remain stable and that Syrians will be ready to take full responsibility of their country's security. We ended the War in Afghanistan by combining the strengths of the 1st and 4th military powers in the world, thus giving the advantage to our troops and our allies who went on to totally eradicate Al Qaida, the Taliban and ISIS in Afghanistan and Pakistan and we killed Ayman al-Zawahiri, Al Qaida leader and major perpetrator of 9/11. Now our troops are accomplishing their duty to train the Afghan Armed Forces and to rebuild this country and they will be coming home by the end of next year. We finally restored peace and stability in Afghanistan.

By restoring sanctions against Iran, we stopped Iran from getting nuclear weapons and decreased their ability to sponsor terrorism. Over 6 decades after the Korean War, we managed to get North Korea to denuclearize, which is something we could not have done without the reinforcement of diplomatic and economic sanctions against Pyongyang and its international firms, the cut-off of crude oil supply to North Korea, the creation of the PTO, the reinforcement of our military presence on the Pacific, the creation of the US-Japan Cybersecurity Unit, the establishment of an anti-missile shield on the Pacific and China's decision to increase its sanctions against North Korea, thus getting them to shut down their nuclear test site.

My fellow Americans, our final victory against radical Islamic terrorism is imminent and we are about to get the world to peace through strength.

[Crowd cheers, applauds and chants USA! USA! USA!]

As my father always told me : En este pais, ustedes van a poder lograr todas las cosas que nosotros no pudimos. “In this country, you will achieve all the things we never could.”

And thanks to all the progress we made in the last four years in order to strengthen our economy through the promotion of free market, to keep our nation safe by keeping our military and our alliances strong and to restore the American Dream as well as America's promise by defending the Constitution, restoring free enterprise, promoting education reform and immigration reform, lowering the size of government, fighting terrorism and tyranny, it is now possible for our children and grandchildren to do all the things previous generations never could.

[Crowd cheers and chants Four more years! Four more years! Four more years!]

We are better off than we were four years ago. And thanks to your help and to our victory tonight, we guarantied four more years of prosperity and safety for the American people in order to keep America strong.

And I'm ready to work with both Republicans and Democrats to get things done for the sake of America's future like I did in the last four years, which managed to get things done. In the next four years, we will work hard to get America to full-employment and to balance the budget in order to use future budget surpluses to further reduce the American people, to invest in education, to invest into the development of new infrastructures and renewable energies for the sake of job creation and to invest into the modernization of our military and the development of new military technologies for the sake of our national security and our victory against terrorism and Ameria's other geopolitical threats. We will work hard to win the War in Syria, to defeat radical Islamic terrorism and to finally win the War on Terror. That's how we're going to make the next four years better still.

[Crowd cheers, applauds and chants USA! USA! USA!]

And together, we the people of the United States of America, we will fight for what is right and work together, no matter our beliefs and no matter who you voted for, to preserve America's status as the greatest nation on Earth, to secure our future and to keep moving America forward.

Thank you! God bless you all and God bless the United States of America!

OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #1132 on: June 27, 2018, 07:22:23 PM »

Good timeline. How does Rubio win CA, IL, NJ, CT, WA, OR and DE without a Dem split

CA and IL I would say are questionable calls but its his TL so thats his call to make.

But any Republican who wins 60% of the popular vote would solidly win those other states

I agree with this. But if a R does win Cali, I think Oregon would be going 53-54% Rubio at the least.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #1133 on: June 28, 2018, 10:15:03 PM »

What's the partisan balance in the House/Senate post-2020?
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1134 on: June 28, 2018, 10:18:12 PM »

I agree with this. But if a R does win Cali, I think Oregon would be going 53-54% Rubio at the least.

Yes definitely
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1135 on: July 02, 2018, 10:20:23 AM »

House : 278-157

Senate : 69-31

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1136 on: July 02, 2018, 10:21:06 AM »
« Edited: May 30, 2019, 12:41:52 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's Presidency
November 2020, Part 2

President Rubio's job approval rating :
Approve : 65 %
Disapprove : 32 %
Unsure : 3 %

November 3-4 :

-President Rubio wins re-election for a second term as President of the United States, defeating his Democratic opponent Bernie Sanders in a landslide.

-All the leaders of foreign countries allies of the United States call President Rubio on the phone to congratulate him on his re-election victory.

November 6 :
-According to a new jobs report, 190 000 new jobs were created in October, bringing the unemployment rate to 2.4 %.

November 7 :

-After they lost their Leader of the Democratic Minority in the House of Representatives Tim Ryan who was defeated by Gary Cohn in Ohio's 13th congressional district during the 2020 elections, the Democrats in the House of Representatives selected Hakeem Jeffries (NY-8) as their new House Minority Leader with 54 % of the vote over 31 % for Jamie Raskin (MD-8) and 15 % for Tim Walz (MN-1).

November 9 :

-After the recent status referendum in Puerto Rico that resulted with an approval of Puerto Rico's statehood by the Puerto Rican people, the U.S. government, Congress decides that Puerto Rico is to be proclaimed as the 51st State on July 4, 2021.

November 10 :
-President Rubio praises the start of the process of the transition of Puerto Rico as the 51st U.S. State, calling it a reinforcement of the society politically, economically and culturally and declares that it will benefit both Americans and Puerto Ricans since Puerto Ricans will share as everyone else in full benefits from our government, while paying taxes like everyone else.

November 12 :

-In the context of the fight against terrorism in Western Africa, Morocco expresses his interest in joining NATO, which would make Morocco the first African country member of NATO.

November 13 :

-President Rubio expresses his support to Morocco's quest to integrate NATO, which, as he declares, will make this country a springboard for NATO troops to combat terrorism in West Africa and contribute to a reinforcement of the counter-terrorism efforts in the region since Morocco is the 55th military power in the world.

November 17 :

-The French, British and German air forces led an air operation bombing a base Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb located near the Azawagh, clearing the way for a land military offensive by the Malian, Algerian and Nigerian armed forces. During that offensive 140 jihadists were killed and 60 other were captured. As a result, jihadism is totally eradicated in Mali.

November 18 :

-President Rubio declares, in reaction to the eradication of Al Qaida in Mali, that « we are about to accomplish our fight against terrorism in Africa for the sake of global security, stability and freedom. »

November 21 :

-At the approach of a year that could be marked by strong progress for the denuclearization of rogue states and by a reinforcement of peace (due to the upcoming US-North Korea summit in March 2021 and of the 2021 elections in Iran), President Rubio and Vice-President Haley meet with their National Security Council in the Situation Room to discuss the development of a strategy to get to the denuclearization of North Korea and Iran.

November 23 :

-During a press conference at the White House, President Rubio announces his strategy to advance nuclear security and declares that throughout next year the United States and their allies will work to negotiate a Fissile Material Cut-off Treaty (that would be aimed at prohibiting the further production of fissile material for nuclear weapons or other explosive devices) and to improve the ability to interdict the spread of nuclear weapons and material under the Proliferation Security Initiative. The President also announced that his administration will increase funding for American nonproliferation efforts, including the Cooperative Threat Reduction programs established by the landmark Nunn-Lugar legislation, increase IAEA funding and enhance the intelligence support it receives.

November 25 :

-During a visit at the White House where he meets President Rubio, South Korean President Moon Jae-in praises the nuclear security strategy that the Rubio Administration recently adopted and declared that this strategy will ensure a successful deal with North Korea, to Pyongyang's denuclearization and to the restoration of peace in the Korean peninsula.

November 26 :

-Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid declares during a press conference in Jerusalem that he hopes that the denuclearization of North Korea will finally bring Iran back to reason and encourage Tehran, for the sake of peace and stability in the Middle East, to follow North Korea's lead and use its uranium for civil and economic purpuses instead of military purposes.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #1137 on: July 02, 2018, 03:00:08 PM »

House : 278-157

Senate : 69-31

Yike
Anti-Bothsidesism
Somenamelessfool
United States

« Reply #1138 on: July 02, 2018, 06:56:00 PM »

( ͡° _ʖ ͡°)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1139 on: July 03, 2018, 11:08:58 AM »

When will be King Marco I be crowned?
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #1140 on: July 03, 2018, 11:23:25 AM »

Can you stop offending this TL? I know it is a bit unrealistic but it is still a good TL!
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1141 on: July 03, 2018, 11:23:57 AM »

Can you stop offending this TL? I know it is a bit unrealistic but it is still a good TL!
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1142 on: July 03, 2018, 11:43:54 AM »
« Edited: May 30, 2019, 12:54:44 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's Presidency
December 2020

December 2 :

-North Dakota Senator Jack Dalrymple introduces the Transportation Empowerment Act of 2020 that would reduce gas prices to $0.04 per gallon in 2025; authorize a state to determine if the amount appropriated to certain programs under this act is in excess, and to use excess funds for any surface transportation purpose, including mass transit and rail and prohibit a highway construction or improvement project from being considered a federal highway construction project before a state expends federal funds for constructing the project. The Senate will vote on that bill on December 9 and the House of Representatives on December 16.

December 3 :

-The construction of the pipeline from Texas to Ciudad del Carmen in Mexico is completed, thus facilitating oil transportation from Texas to Mexico as well as oil production and encouraging job creation.

December 5 :

-Colorado Senator Cory Gardner is elected to succeed Mitch McConnell as the Leader of the Republican Majority in the Senate with 47 % of the vote in the Senate over John Cornyn's 30 % and John Thune's 23 %.

December 8 :

-Secretary of Defense James Mattis announces that a great allied offensive against ISIS in Niger is preparing and will be launched soon enough, which will « lead us to final victory against radical Islamic terrorism in Africa. »

December 9 :
-The Senate votes 71-29 for the Transportation Empowerment Act of 2020.

December 10 :

-President Rubio nominates former U.S. Representative Rick Lazio to succeed retiring Bob Woodson as Secretary of Housing and Urban Development. His nomination has yet to be approved by the Senate.

December 11 :
-According to a new jobs report, 195 000 new jobs were created in November.

December 13 :
-Businessman Bob Hugin announces that he will run for Governor of New Jersey in 2021.

December 15 :

-The United States is preparing to send the next generation of B61 guided nuclear gravity bombs to NATO bases in European countries, including Turkey. The U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration and the U.S. Air Force completed two non-nuclear system qualification flight tests of the B61-12 gravity bomb on June 9 at Tonopah Test Range in Nevada. The test was aimed at extending the B61 bomb’s service life by adapting it to next generation aircraft, including B-2A Spirit Bomber.

December 16-17 :
-The House of Representatives votes 269-164 for the Transportation Empowerment Act of 2020 which is later signed into law by President Rubio.

December 19 :

-President Rubio hosts a bipartisan group of Senators for a dinner at the White House and calls on them to work to develop a comprehensive legislation to advance nuclear security in the context of North Korea's denuclearization.

December 20 :

-The Senate hearings to confirm Rick Lazio's nomination as Secretary of Housing and Urban Development began.

December 22 :

-President Rubio hosts Indonesian President Joko Widodo and Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad with whom he discussed issues such as trade, energy, democracy, human rights, North Korea, nuclear security and counter-terrorism. During a trilateral press conference in Washington D.C., the 3 leaders announced that they are going to work to cut an arms deal by the U.S. to provide weapons to Malaysia and Indonesia to combat Abu Sayyaf in Malaysia and the Philippines.

December 25 :

-President Rubio, his family and his cabinet celebrate Christmas at the White House.

December 27 :

-The US Air Forces led airstrikes during which they destroyed an ISIS weapons stockpile in Syria that may be sold to terrorists. The operation is a success that involves zero civilian casualties and killed 91 jihadists.

December 31 :

-President Rubio, his family and his Cabinet celebrate the New Year. During New Year adress to the American people, he wishes that 2021 will be another shining year marked by a continuation of prosperity and will be a year of progress for global peace and security.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1143 on: July 03, 2018, 12:35:28 PM »

Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #1144 on: July 06, 2018, 02:45:53 PM »

When will King Marco be crowned, this is a GOP Wank
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1145 on: July 06, 2018, 03:59:09 PM »

Is Theresa May still Prime Minister?
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #1146 on: July 06, 2018, 06:41:15 PM »

Rubio put "happy holidays" in his Christmas card!? That would not be tolerated by real life conservatives.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1147 on: July 07, 2018, 12:56:39 AM »
« Edited: May 30, 2019, 01:02:13 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's Presidency
January 2021, Part 1

January 1 :

-New Year's celebrations all across the world.

January 3 :

-Swearing-ins of the U.S. Senators and House Representatives for the 116th Congress. Vice-President Haley swears-in the new elected U.S. Senators such as Scott Taylor (Virginia) and Richard Ashooh (New Hampshire).

January 6 :

-Hudhayfah al-Badri, one of the sons of deceased ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, is killed by the U.S.-Syrian armed forces during a failed jihadist assault against a thermal power station in the Syrian province of Homs. Approximately 19 jihadists were killed while the Coalition lost 1 soldier during the attack.

January 8-9 :

-The Senate votes 69-31 in favor of Rick Lazio's nomination as Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, succeeding Bob Woodson at this office. The following day, Lazio is sworn-in by Vice-President Haley.

January 11 :
-President Rubio hosts a bipartisan group of Senators for a dinner at the White House and calls on them to work to develop a comprehensive legislation to advance the process to pass a balanced budget amendment for the sake of fiscal responsibility.

January 14 :

-Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton introduces the Nuclear Security Act that would increase funding for American nonproliferation efforts, including the Cooperative Threat Reduction programs established by the landmark Nunn-Lugar legislation, increase IAEA funding and enhance the intelligence support it receives. The Senate will vote on that bill on January 24 and the House of Representatives on January 31.

January 16 :

-President Rubio gives a speech in Alexandria, Virginia where he calls on the Congress to pass the Nuclear Security Act in order to ensure the success of any potential deal with North Korea in the context of Pyongyang's denuclearization and to get Iran to do the same.

January 20 :

-President Marco Rubio is sworn in for a second term as President of the United States during his second inauguration at the Capitol in Washington D.C.
Consciously Unconscious
Liberty Republican
United States

« Reply #1148 on: July 10, 2018, 02:09:39 PM »

How many people were at the inauguration?
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #1149 on: July 11, 2018, 08:00:58 AM »

Why isn’t Rubio king and if the Democrats at least would gain a seat in the midterms make Rubio King
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies