Iowa is Rubio Country
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:19:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Iowa is Rubio Country
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62
Author Topic: Iowa is Rubio Country  (Read 203954 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2017, 11:14:21 AM »
« edited: March 12, 2017, 11:16:00 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's Super Tuesday victory speech in Richmond, Virginia

Thank you my friends!

Thanks to your support, we had a big night tonight and we are now approximately in half way from the nomination. After eight years of Barack Obama marked by growing terrorist threat and sluggish economic growth, the American people decided to go to the polls on this Super Tuesday in order to decide who is the best to lead America for the future, to bring justice, security, prosperity and national unity back in the United Staes of America. I listened to your worries and concerns, I proposed real solutions and the American people finally found his way and followed it in order to get out of crossroads. I'm proud to see our party growing due to a greater vote participation today on Super Tuesday. More minority voters, especially Hispanics and African-Americans, went to the polls today than ever before in a Republican presidential primary race because they are disappointed of Barack Obama's failure and they want to earn a better life, they want to prosper through tax cuts, stronger purchasing power, free trade with Latin America, education system reform and immigration system reform. And that's exactly the agenda I'm proposing.

That way, todos el pueblo de los Estados Unidos de America se brindará a esos detenidos una oportunidad justo de prosperar en America, el tierra de las oportunidades.

This great victory on Super Tuesday will push us to win the Republican nomination, to unite and grow our party, to promote an agenda that will bring America together, to defeat Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders on November and to bring this country back on track and in the right direction, which includes energy independence, free trade for the sake of our economic competitiveness in the global economy, a fairer education system, budget balance, business championing, stronger military, stronger international security and stronger national unity.

We need to move in this direction right here right now and this direction will lead us to a New American Century.

Thank you, may God Bless the United States of America.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2017, 11:18:50 AM »

Marco Rubio's campaign schedule

March 2, 2016
-Flight to Louisville, Kentucky
-Economic policy speech at the General Electric facility in Louisville, KY
-Rally at the Muhammad Ali Center in Louisville, KY
-Fundraising event at the Frazier Museum in Louisville, KY
-Speech at the Kentucky Center in Louisville, KY
-Speech at Louisville Slugger Field in Louisville, KY
-Meet with college voters at University of Louisville in Louisville, KY
-Economic policy and foreign policy speech at the University of Louisville in Louisville, KY
-Barnstorm at the Fourth Street Live! in Louisville, KY
-Supper with the voters at the Hard Rock Cafe at the Fourth Street Live! in Louisville, KY
-Bus trip to Frankfort, KY
-Meet with college voters at Kentucky State University in Frankfort, KY, in an effort to attract African-American voters
-Barnstorm in Frankfort, KY
-Bus trip to Lexington, KY
-Economic policy speech at Lexmark International headquarters in Lexington, KY
-Meet with college voters at the University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY
-Foreign policy speech at Memorial Hall at the University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY
-Speech at Commonwealth Stadium in Lexington, KY
-Rally at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY
-Foreign policy speech at the Aviation Museum of Kentucky in Lexington, KY
-Speech at First African Baptist Church in Lexington, KY, in an effort to woo the African-American vote
-Debate preparation

March 3, 2016
-Flight to Detroit, Michigan
-April Fool's Day rally with supporters in Detroit, MI
-Rally at the Spirit of Detroit in Detroit, MI
-Fundraising event at the Fisher Building in Detroit, MI
-Speech at the Eastern Market Historic District in Detroit, MI
-Education policy speech in Detroit, MI
-Meet with college voters at Wayne State University in Detroit, MI
-Innovation policy speech at the Metropolitan Center for High Technology in Detroit, MI
-Fundraising supper with the voters at the Westin Book Cadillac Detroit in Detroit, MI
-Breakfast with the voters at the Westin Book Cadillac Detroit in Detroit, MI
-Economic policy speech at the Renaissance Center in Detroit, MI
-Energy policy speech at Detroit Diesel Corporation headquarters in Detroit, MI
-Economic policy speech at the Henry Ford Museum in Detroit, MI :

Due to Barack Obama’s and big government policies such as high taxes and regulations on businesses and on energy industry, America’s automobile industry is declining. Detroit represents a great example of this matter of fact. In the last eight years, Detroit is in downturn due to the struggles that our automobile industry is facing. And in 2013, Detroit declared bankrupt, which killed tens of thousands of jobs. It risks of causing a domino effect : since automotive manufacturing is one of Chicago’s main economic activities, Detroit’s bankruptcy risks of putting Chicago into bankruptcy as well, which will hurt the U.S. economy. If we don’t take action, this domino effect will hit Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Cleveland, etc. Barack Obama's failed economic policies caused the offshoring of many of our companies, which cost much more American jobs.

But I have a plan to relaunch America’s automotive industry : by cutting taxes and abolishing regulations on businesses of all sizes (small, medium and big), including automotive industry companies and manufacturing industries, we will increase our companies’ capacity of open, to grow, to expand, to produce, to innovate and to create jobs. If I’m President, I will reduce the cost of doing business in America, which will convince our future business owners that America is the best place in the world to open a new business, which will help them to lead successful business careers and to create jobs. We also need to embrace energy independence, which requires using all of our sources of energies and increasing oil drilling and production. As President of the United States, I will double permits on federal lands, approve the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline as well as oil drilling in ANWR. Under my administration, we will build a transcontinental pipeline from Pennsylvania to California. We will also drill oil resources on the Arctic by increasing the number of oil platforms and by encouraging the manufacturing of underwater tankers that will be able to exploit underwater oil and gas resources. That way, we will be able to encourage oil exploitation, drilling and production without hurting the environment. That way, we will not only bring massive job creation in America but also get all the necessary revenues for the development of renewable energies such as wind, solar, hydroelectric, nuclear energies, which will bring, as a result, the development of an automotive industry manufacturing cars that will function through renewable energies, thus making America the world energy superpower and helping us creating jobs for the American people, for all Americans from all social classes.

My plan to get us energy independence will also relaunch and grow our automotive industry because it will encourage automotive manufacturing in America. It will also reduce the cost of buying American cars, which will, thanks to a stronger purchasing power, encourage our consumers to buy more American cars rather than Asian cars that will be more expansive. So it will encourage the opening of new automotive companies all across America, including here in Detroit. That’s also an advantage of integrating the Trans-Pacific (TPP) because, combined with tariff reduction, the path that I’m proposing to clinch energy independence will make sure that we will be competitive in the Asia-Pacific since American cars will be less expensive than Asian cars. It will encourage more international consumers, including in the Asia-Pacific to buy American cars, which will be beneficial for our automotive industry and for our economy.

So I’m asking for your vote to grow our automotive industry, to save Detroit, its neighbors and all America from bankruptcy and depression, to lead us to energy independence and permanent economic prosperity and to accomplish our goal of bringing full employment in this country for the sake of the U.S. economy and the American Dream.

Thank you. God bless America.

-Speech at the Detroit Institute of Arts in Detroit, MI
-Rally at Ford Field in Detroit, MI
-Barnstorm at Black Bottom in Detroit, MI, in an effort to attract African-American voters
-Fundraising event at the MGM Grand Detroit in Detroit, MI
-Speech at the Fox Theatre in Detroit, MI
-Advertisement filming in Detroit, MI
-Debate preparation
-Marco Rubio debates with Donald Trump and Ted Cruz at the Fox Theatre in Detroit, MI

March 4, 2016
-Flight to National Harbor, Maryland, to give a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference
-Flight to Portland, Maine
-Debate preparation on the plane
-Build campaign infrastructure in Maine
-Economic policy speech at the Port of Portland in Portland, ME
-Energy policy speech at Portland Pipeline marine terminal in Portland, ME
-Rally at Cross Insurance Arena in Portland, ME
-Fundraising event at Hadlock Field in Portland, ME
-Meet with college voters at the University of New England in Portland, ME
-Social policy speech at Holy Cross Church in South Portland, ME
-Speech at the Franco Center in Lewiston, ME
-Barnstorm in Lewiston, ME
-Barnstorm in Auburn, ME
-Barnstorm in Brunswick, ME
-Foreign policy speech at the University of Maine at Augusta, ME
-Barnstorm in Augusta, ME
-Agriculture policy speech at Hannaford headquarters in Scarborough, ME
-Barnstorm in Westbrook, ME
-Barnstorm in Saco, ME
-Flight to Louisville, Kentucky
-Fundraising event at the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory in Louisville, Kentucky
-Speech at the Cathedral of the Assumption in Louisville, KY
-Rally with Mitch McConnell in Louisville, KY
-Speech at Christian Academy of Louisville, KY
-Rally at Louisville Waterfront Park in Louisville, KY

March 5, 2016
-Speech at the Lexington History Center in Lexington, KY
-Meet with college voters at Transylvania University in Lexington, KY
-Agriculture policy speech at Simplot headquarters in Boise, Idaho
-Economic policy speech at Micron Technology, Inc. headquarters in Boise, ID
-Fundraising event at the Boise Art Museum in Boise, ID
-Rally at Memorial Stadium in Boise, ID
-Economic policy speech at the Amalgamated Sugar Company headquarters in Nampa, ID
-Meet with college voters at the Northwest Nazarene University in Nampa, ID
-Bus trip to Idaho falls
-Foreign policy speech at Idaho State Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Freeman Park in Idaho Falls, ID
-Veteran policy speech at War Memorial in Idaho Falls, ID
-Barnstorm in Idaho Falls, ID
-Speech at Idaho State University in Pocatello, ID
-Rally at Holt Arena, ID
-Barnstorm in Pocatello
-Watch the results of the primaries and caucuses in Kentucky, Kansas, Louisiana and Maine
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2017, 02:08:52 PM »
« Edited: March 21, 2019, 03:54:08 PM by UWS »

Eleventh Republican presidential primary debate
Part 1

Date : March 3, 2016

Place : Fox Theatre, Detroit, Michigan

Host : Fox News

Moderators :  Chris Wallace, Megyn Kelly and Bret Baier

Podium order based on the candidates' standing in the polls :

Cruz     Rubio   Trump  

Megyn Kelly : Senator Cruz, you say that you are the true conservative in this race. But 15 states have voted now, and you have won only two of them. You have lost repeatedly with what is supposed to be your core voter groups, including evangelicals and conservatives.

Hasn't your brand of conservatism been rejected by an electorate that appears to be more taken with Mr. Trump's populist message?

Ted Cruz : Well, Megyn, you know, at the end of the day for the folks at home, this is not about the insults back and forth between the candidates. This is not about what attacks we can throw at each other. This is the people at home who are struggling through seven years of Barack Obama.

This is the single moms who are working two and three jobs, 28, 29 hours a week because their hours have been forcibly reduced because of Obamacare. This is the truck drivers and the steel workers and the mechanics with calluses on their hands who have seen their wages not grow year after year after year while the cost of living goes up.

This is all the young people coming out of school with student loans up to their eyeballs that aren't able to find a job.

And I don't think the people of America are interested in a bunch of bickering school children. They are interested in solutions, not slogans. It's easy to say, make things better, make things great. You can even print it and put it on a baseball cap.

But the question is, do you understand the principles that made America great in the first place? As president, I will repeal every word of Obamacare. I will pull back the regulators that are killing small businesses.

And we will pass a simple flat tax and abolish the IRS. And what that's going to do, Megyn, is small businesses are going to explode. We are going to see millions of high-paying jobs. We are going to see wages going up. We are going to see opportunity.

That's where our focus needs to be. That's where my focus is. And that is why we are the one campaign that going forward can and will beat Donald Trump in this election.

Donald Trump : I have heard Ted say that over and over again on television, that he is the only one that can beat me. And yet, Marco performs much better than Ted. Just, for the record, I have won four. Ted has won only two. Last week, in fact, on Tuesday, I was a half a million votes higher, if not more, than him. That's a lot of votes. So I keep hearing that he is the only one that can beat me but he is getting beaten very, very badly. So where does this come from? Where does it come from?

Marco Rubio : There is no doubt that Donald has done well in these elections. There is no doubt about that. The numbers are there.

Here is what the numbers also say. Two-thirds of the people who have cast a vote in a Republican primary or caucus have voted against you. They do not want you to be our nominee. That's why I won more states than you and am leading you right now in the national polls.

And, the reason why is because we are not going to turn over the conservative movement, or the party of Lincoln or Reagan, for example, to someone whose positions are not conservative. To someone who last week defended Planned Parenthood for 30 seconds a debate stage. To someone, for example, that has no ideas on foreign -- someone who thinks the nuclear triad is a rock band from the 1980's. To someone who time and again on issue after issue has not proven that he has the principals.

That outline what the conservative movement has been about. And, as Ted said, the things that made America great. America is great because of the conservative principles of limited government and free enterprise, and a strong national defense.

And, our nominee needs to be someone that stands by those things. Donald has not demonstrated that.

[APPLAUSE]

Donald Trump : Very nice words, but happens to be wrong. CNN just came out with a poll two days ago that...

Marco Rubio : Of all the people on this stage, he performs the worst against Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump : Wrong.

Marco Rubio : If you're the nominee, we will lose.

Donald Trump : I beat Hillary Clinton in many polls.

Marco Rubio : You lose by 13 points. She will wipe you out. You turned your back to principled conservatives, you turned your back to minority groups that helped President Obama to win twice and you turned your back to women. Without all this base, we can't win on November.

So I think you should change your slogan. Instead of « Make America Great Again », it should be written « Make Hillary Clinton Inevitable Again ». Your're insulting your way to the presidency, which will make Obamacare permanent, ensure free market's death and kill jobs and make the world much more dangerous than it already is.

Look, folks, we are in Michigan, a state inhabited by Reagan Democrats, a group that always balanced election results, a group disappointed of big government policies that contributed to job losses. So this group defected to Ronald Reagan, which helped him and our party to win by landslides. We need to appeal to all groups and to offer them real solutions. That's how we're going to win on November and get America back on track.

[APPLAUSE]

[...]

Bret Baier : Senator Rubio, ISIS is a big topic of conversation on Facebook. We have a map that shows the conservation about ISIS around the country. You proposed sending a larger number of American ground troops to help defeat ISIS in Syria and Iraq. But military commanders say the biggest ISIS threat to Europe in particular now is coming from Libya, not Syria. So just to be clear, if you're for putting more U.S. ground troops in Iraq and Syria, are you also ready to send U.S. ground troops on the ground in Libya?

Marco Rubio : Well, Bret, what I've argued from the very beginning is ISIS -- in order to defeat ISIS, you must deny them operating spaces. This is how ISIS or any radical group, for that matter, can grow. It's how Al Qaida was able to carry out 9/11, is that the Taliban gave them an operating space in Afghanistan.

Today that operating space has largely been based in Iraq and Syria, but I've been warning about the Libyan presence for the better part of two years. So they need to be targeted wherever they have an operating space. They do need to be defeated on the ground by a ground force made up primarily of Sunni Arabs themselves. This is a radical Sunni movement. They can only be defeated if they are driven out and the territory is held by Sunni Arabs. But it will require a specific number of American special operators, in combination with an increase in air strikes. And that will include, if necessary, operating spaces in Libya, which, in fact, they are using to project into the Sinai against Egypt and ultimately into Europe, as well.

Bret Baier : Mr. Trump, just yesterday, almost 100 foreign policy experts signed on to an open letter refusing to support you, saying your embracing expansive use of torture is inexcusable. General Michael Hayden, former CIA director, NSA director, and other experts have said that when you asked the U.S. military to carry out some of your campaign promises, specifically targeting terrorists' families, and also the use of interrogation methods more extreme than waterboarding, the military will refuse because they've been trained to turn down and refuse illegal orders.

So what would you do, as commander-in-chief, if the U.S. military refused to carry out those orders?

Donald Trump : They won't refuse. They're not going to refuse me. Believe me. Let me just tell you, you look at the Middle East. They're chopping off heads. They're chopping off the heads of Christians and anybody else that happens to be in the way. They're drowning people in steel cages. And he -- now we're talking about waterboarding.

This really started with Ted, a question was asked of Ted last -- two debates ago about waterboarding. And Ted was, you know, having a hard time with that question, to be totally honest with you. They then came to me, what do you think of waterboarding? I said it's fine. And if we want to go stronger, I'd go stronger, too, because, frankly, that's the way I feel. Can you imagine -- can you imagine these people, these animals over in the Middle East, that chop off heads, sitting around talking and seeing that we're having a hard problem with waterboarding? We should go for waterboarding and we should go tougher than waterboarding. That's my opinion.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2017, 02:09:26 PM »
« Edited: March 21, 2019, 03:54:23 PM by UWS »

Eleventh Republican presidential primary debate
Part 2

Date : March 3, 2016

Place : Fox Theatre, Detroit, Michigan

Host : Fox News

Moderators :  Chris Wallace, Megyn Kelly and Bret Baier

Podium order based on the candidates' standing in the polls :

Cruz     Rubio   Trump  

Chris Wallace : Senator Rubio, you like to take a shot at Mr. Trump on the campaign trail saying that negotiating a hotel deal in a foreign country is not foreign policy. The other day you even compared him to Kim Jong-un, the North Korean leader, as lunatics trying to get a hold of nuclear weapons.

Please tell Mr. Trump why he's unprepared to be commander-in- chief.

Marco Rubio : Well, first of all, I think, as we've seen throughout this campaign, Donald has not shown a seriousness about the issues of foreign policy. He just simply hasn't.

Whether it was the structure of our military, even today he was asked a question about the issue of commanders not following his lead on killing the family of terrorists. And his answer basically was, if I tell them to do it, they're going to do it. Now that's just not true.

Foreign policy is not only consequential, I think much of our future now depends on it. You know, I see a lot of young people at my events around the country. I feel great when they come.

And I always them that despite the hardships of the moment, I honestly believe that today's Millennials have a chance to be the greatest generation we've had in 100 years. I really do.

Because the world today has hundreds of millions of people that can afford to be their clients, their customers, their partners, people they collaborate with. But that won't happen if the world is dangerous and it's unstable.

And that will require strong American leadership. The next president of the United States is going to have eight years of a mess of a foreign policy to clean up. That's why it can't be Hillary Clinton.

And quite frankly, that's why it can't be someone who simply has not shown the intellectual curiosity or the interest in learning about these very complicated issues. And Donald simply hasn't.

Donald Trump : Well, let me just say this. I've gotten to know Marco over a period of time, believe me, he is not a leader. Believe me.

Marco Rubio : And yet, in most of the exit polls in the states that already held a primary or a caucus, I edged you among voters who described terrorism and foreign policy as the most important issue.

Donald Trump : Excuse me. Let me talk. We are in a very dangerous place. We have a depleted military. Totally depleted. We have -- by the way, our vets are treated horribly. We're going to take care of our vets. We're going to start taking care of our vets, properly, like we should. But we're going to build up our military, and we're going to get the equipment we want, not the equipment that's sold to us by somebody that gave him and him and not the governor campaign contributions. OK? We're going to get the equipment that the generals and the soldiers want.

Marco Rubio : Once again, he was pressed on a policy issue to show his understanding of the foreign policy, and his reaction was just to attack somebody else with a name.

Here's the bottom line. And I'm going to repeat it again. The world today is as complicated and as complex as it has been certainly in a very -- certainly in the lifetime of anybody here today. You indeed do have a lunatic in North Korea with nuclear weapons. You indeed do have the Chinese government taking over the most important shipping lane in the world. And Vladimir Putin, who you've expressed admiration for, Donald...

Donald Trump : Wrong. Wrong.

Marco Rubio :  You've expressed admiration for him. You said he is a strong leader. He is now dividing Europe up.

Donald Trump : He said nice things about me.

Marco Rubio : And he annexed Crimea and is also sowing instability in Ukraine. He's sowing instability in the Middle East. You have Iran who's going to get $100 billion of sanctions relief. You have radical jihadists spreading all over the world. This is a time for seriousness on these issues.

Who won the debate
Marco Rubio : 45 %
Donald Trump : 28 %
Ted Cruz : 27 %
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2017, 09:23:31 PM »

Just catched up. Good stuff so far
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2017, 09:27:13 PM »

Thank you!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2017, 12:12:42 PM »

I was wondering if you help me on something like this?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2017, 09:47:21 AM »
« Edited: March 21, 2019, 03:55:40 PM by UWS »

KANSAS, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MAINE AND NEBRASKA PRIMARIES AND CAUCUSES, 2016

CNN America's Choice theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uvpd4myQXs

« Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm Wolf Blitzer in the CNN Election Center. Welcome to the coverage of the Republican primaries and caucuses in Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana and Maine as well as the Democratic primaries and caucuses in Kansas, Kentucky and Nebraska. »

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 8 pm and we can project that Ted Cruz is leading by a lot in Kansas. »

Kansas Republican caucuses (25 % reported) - 40 delegates

Ted Cruz : 41 %
Donald Trump : 25 %
Marco Rubio : 24 %

Wolf Blitzer : « On the Democratic side, Bernie Sanders is on the lead in Kansas. »

Kansas Democratic caucuses (25 % reported) - 37 delegates

Bernie Sanders : 61 %
Hillary Clinton : 34 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 8 : 15 pm and we can project that Ted Cruz is ahead of the Republican field in the second congressional district (Topeka's location) Marco Rubio edges Donald Trump for second place. »

Kansas Republican caucuses (50 % reported) - 40 delegates

Ted Cruz : 44 %
 Marco Rubio : 26 %
Donald Trump : 24 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's the same for Bernie Sanders for the Democrats. »

Kansas Democratic caucuses (50 % reported) - 37 delegates

Bernie Sanders : 64 %
Hillary Clinton : 35 %

8 : 30 pm

Kansas Republican caucuses (75 % reported) - 40 delegates

Ted Cruz : 46 %
 Marco Rubio : 27 %

Kansas Democratic caucuses (75 % reported) - 37 delegates

Bernie Sanders : 66 %
Hillary Clinton : 33 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 8 : 45 pm and we can project that Senator Cruz will win the Kansas caucuses. »

Kansas Republican caucuses (100 % reported) - 40 delegates

Ted Cruz : 47 % ✔ - 25 delegates
 Marco Rubio : 29 % - 9 delegates
Donald Trump : 24 % - 6 delegates

TED CRUZ WINS THE KANSAS REPUBLICAN CAUCUSES

Kansas Democratic caucuses (100 % reported) - 37 delegates

Bernie Sanders : 68 % ✔ - 25 delegates
Hillary Clinton : 32 % - 12 delegates

BERNIE SANDERS WINS THE KANSAS DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY

Wolf Blitzer : « Let's turn our attention to Louisiana. Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are battling for supremacy in Louisiana's northern counties, but Trump is leading in Louisiana. »

Louisiana Republican caucuses (25 % reported) - 46 delegates

Donald Trump : 35 %
Ted Cruz : 31 %
Marco Rubio : 16 %

Anderson Cooper : « Hillary Clinton is leading big in Lousiana, especially in southern counties and the Baton Rouge and New Orleans regions. This must be once again due to Clinton's massive support among African-Americans. »

Louisiana Democratic primary (25 % reported) - 59 delegates

Hillary Clinton : 63 %
Bernie Sanders : 21 %

John King : « It's 9 pm and Marco Rubio is making progress in Lousiana's southern counties : he leads in the Orleans county (New Orleans location) and the counties around the East Baton Rouge county. »

Louisiana Republican caucuses (50 % reported) - 46 delegates

Donald Trump : 37 %
Ted Cruz : 32 %
Marco Rubio : 19 %

Anderson Cooper : « Hillary Clinton sweeps Louisiana's northern counties. »

Louisiana Democratic primary (50 % reported) - 59 delegates

Hillary Clinton : 66 %
Bernie Sanders : 22 %

9 : 15 pm

Louisiana Republican caucuses (75 % reported) - 46 delegates

Donald Trump : 38 %
Ted Cruz : 35 %
Marco Rubio : 20 %

Louisiana Democratic primary (75 % reported) - 59 delegates

Hillary Clinton : 70 %
Bernie Sanders : 24 %

Wolf Blitzer : « At 9 : 30 pm, we can report that Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton will win their respective party's primaries in Louisiana. »

Louisiana Republican caucuses (100 % reported) - 46 delegates

Donald Trump : 41 % ✔ - 19 delegates
Ted Cruz : 38 % - 17 delegates
Marco Rubio : 21 % - 10 delegates

DONALD TRUMP WINS THE LOUISIANA REPUBLICAN PRIMARY

Louisiana Democratic primary (100 % reported) - 59 delegates

Hillary Clinton : 75 % ✔ - 44 delegates
Bernie Sanders : 25 % - 15 delegates

HILLARY CLINTON WINS THE LOUISIANA DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY

Wolf Blitzer : « Let's go to Kentucky. We can see that Marco Rubio is leading in Kentucky after going ahead his rivals in most of Kentucky's northern counties, including in the Jefferson county (home to Louisville), the Franklin county (home to Frankfort) and all their neighboring counties. »
Kentucky Republican caucuses (25 % reported) - 46 delegates

Marco Rubio : 34 %
Donald Trump : 31 %
Ted Cruz : 30 %

Anderson Cooper : « 9 : 45 pm and here's how the map looks like : Marco Rubio wins the Fayette county (home to Lexington) and most of Kentucky's northern counties while Donald Trump is leading in most of the southern counties. »
Kentucky Republican caucuses (50 % reported) - 46 delegates

Marco Rubio : 35 %
Donald Trump : 32 %
Ted Cruz : 30 %

John King : « Now is 10 pm and all the three Republican presidential candidates are battling for dominance in Kentucky's western region. »
Kentucky Republican caucuses (75 % reported) - 46 delegates

Marco Rubio : 36 %
Donald Trump : 33 %

Wolf Blitzer : « Now is 10 : 15 pm and we can project that Senator Rubio will win the Kentucky Republican caucuses. »

Kentucky Republican caucuses (100 % reported) - 46 delegates

Marco Rubio : 36 % ✔ - 17 delegates
Donald Trump : 33 % - 15 delegates
Ted Cruz : 31 % - 14 delegates

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE KENTUCKY REPUBLICAN CAUCUSES

Wolf Blitzer : « Anderson, we seem to have missed something. »
Anderson Cooper : « Exactly. Already 75 % of the votes in Maine are reported and Marco Rubio is leading with a large margin in Maine due to his lead in all the counties. »

Maine Republican caucuses (75 % reported) - 23 delegates

Marco Rubio : 54 %
Ted Cruz : 12 %

Wolf Blitzer : « Now is 10 : 30 pm and we can project that Senator Rubio will win the Maine Republican caucuses and all the 23 delegates. »

Maine Republican caucuses (100 % reported) - 23 delegates
Marco Rubio : 54 % ✔ - 23 delegates
Donald Trump : 33 % - 0 delegate
Ted Cruz : 13 % - 0 delegate
MARCO RUBIO WINS THE MAINE REPUBLICAN CAUCUSES

John King : « In Nebraska now, Bernie Sanders leads Hillary Clinton. »

Nebraska Democratic caucuses (75 % reported) - 30 delegates

Bernie Sanders : 56 %
Hillary Clinton : 42 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 10 : 45 pm and Bernie Sanders has won the Nebraska Democratic caucuses. »

Nebraska Democratic caucuses (100 % reported) - 30 delegates

Bernie Sanders : 57 % ✔ - 17 delegates
Hillary Clinton : 43 % - 13 delegates

BERNIE SANDERS WINS THE NEBRASKA DEMOCRATIC CAUCUSES

Wolf Blitzer : « We'll see you tomorrow for the coverage of the Puerto Rico Republican primary and the Maine Democratic caucuses. Good night. »
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2017, 08:29:36 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2019, 11:26:50 AM by UWS »

Republican Presidential Primaries - Map and Delegates Count

Marco Rubio : 332 delegates
Donald Trump : 277 delegates
Ted Cruz : 245 delegates
Ben Carson : 7 delegates
Jeb Bush : 4 delegates
John Kasich : 1 delegate
Carly Fiorina : 1 delegate
Rand Paul : 1 delegate
Mike Huckabee : 1 delegate
Chris Christie : 0 delegate
Rick Santorum : 0 delegate
Jim Gilmore : 0 delegate

2472 delegates in total
1237 delegates needed to win the nomination

Democratic Presidential Primaries - Map and Delegates Count

Hillary Clinton : 742 delegates
Bernie Sanders : 523 delegates
Martin O'Malley : 0 delegate

4763 delegates in total
2382 delegates needed to win the nomination

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2017, 08:44:12 PM »
« Edited: March 16, 2017, 08:47:03 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's victory speech in Pocatelo, Idaho

These are amazing results that accelerated the Marcomentum. This is another step to the nomination, this is another step to victory and this another step for a New American Century.

Thank you! God bless you all.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2017, 09:51:16 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2019, 03:07:54 PM by UWS »

New polls

Nationwide polls

Republicans

Marco Rubio : 42 %
Donald Trump : 38 %
Ted Cruz : 20 %

Democrats

Hillary Clinton : 46 %
Bernie Sanders : 39 %
Undecided : 15 %

Hawaii polls

Republicans

Marco Rubio : 39 %
Donald Trump : 30 %
Ted Cruz : 17 %
Undecided : 14 %

Maine polls

Democrats

Bernie Sanders : 28 %
Hillary Clinton : 27 %
Undecided : 45 %

Idaho polls

Republicans

Donald Trump : 29 %
Ted Cruz : 19 %

Michigan polls

Republicans

Marco Rubio : 35 %
Donald Trump : 30 %
Undecided : 15 %

Democrat

Hillary Clinton : 61 %
Bernie Sanders : 34 %
Undecided : 5 %

Mississippi polls

Republicans

Donald Trump : 44 %
Ted Cruz : 23 %
Undecided : 9 %

Democrats

Hillary Clinton : 65 %
Bernie Sanders : 11 %
Undecided : 24 %

General election polls

Hillary Clinton vs Marco Rubio

Marco Rubio : 49 %
Hillary Clinton : 44 %

Hillary Clinton vs Ted Cruz

Hillary Clinton : 50 %
Ted Cruz : 46 %

Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump

Donald Trump: 41 %

Bernie Sanders vs Marco Rubio

Marco Rubio : 50 %
Bernie Sanders : 47 %

Bernie Sanders vs Ted Cruz

Bernie Sanders : 58 %
Ted Cruz : 42 %

Bernie Sanders vs Donald Trump

Bernie Sanders : 55 %
Donald Trump : 36 %
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2017, 10:32:29 PM »
« Edited: March 21, 2019, 03:58:21 PM by UWS »

On the campaign trail

War of words

Yesterday, during a rally in Mississippi, Donald Trump slammed Marco Rubio foe being the « establishment's standard bearer ». Here are some parts of his statements :

« You know, Little Marco is endorsed by mitch McConnell. He is clearly the establishment's standard bearer. He's endorsed by the same corporatists who made profits on the backs of the people. »

In response, Marco Rubio replied : « If I'm so little, why am I leading you in the polls now? »

Nancy Reagan dies

Nancy Reagan, former First Lady of the United States under Ronald Reagan's presidency died yesterday at the age of 94. The whole country paid tribute to Nancy Reagan whose husband's presidency is remarked by a strong conservative area, by the emergence of neoliberalism, dramatic increases defense spending and the end of Cold War.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2017, 10:59:53 PM »
« Edited: March 21, 2019, 04:12:39 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's campaign schedule

March 6, 2016
-Flight to Miami, Florida, where Senator Rubio gives a speech in honor of Nancy Reagan :

Nancy Reagan was a woman of incredible grace and strength who served as an inspiration to an entire generation of Americans. As First Lady, she chose not only to lead with her distinctive style and poise, but also to take a stand on tough issues, such as the prevention of recreational drug abuse.

For conservatives, she has been a powerful living link to her husband’s legacy as one of the greatest modern presidents. Through her work with the Reagan Library she has been active in extending the impact of his leadership and message to a new generation.

It was an honor to have met Mrs. Reagan when I spoke at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in 2011. She went out of her way to warmly welcome Jeanette and me. She will be sorely missed by those who knew her and forever remembered by a grateful nation.

-Flight to San Juan, Puerto Rico
-Speech at the Puerto Rico Museum of Contemporary Art in San Juan, PR
-Meet with college voters at the University of Puerto Rico in San Juan, PR
-Speech in San Juan, PR, in favor of Puerto Rico's statehood in the United States
-Rally at the José Migue Agrelot Coliseum in San Juan, PR
-Economic policy speech at Plaza del Sol in Bayamon, PR
-Barnstorm in Carolina, PR
-Economic policy speech at Industrias Vassallo in Ponce, PR
-Flight to Detroit, Michigan
-peech at the Detroit Institute of Arts in Detroit, MI
-Rally at Ford Field in Detroit, MI
-Barnstorm at Black Bottom in Detroit, MI, in an effort to attract African-American voters
-Fundraising event at the MGM Grand Detroit in Detroit, MI
-Speech at the Fox Theatre in Detroit, MI
-Advertisement filming in Detroit, MI
-Bus trip to Warren, Michigan
-Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts a TV ad titled « Keep Detroit and America rolling » talking about Marco Rubio's plan to relaunch the United States' automobile industry. The TV commercial narrates Marco Rubio’s speech at the Henry Ford Museum in Detroit. The ad airs in Michigan, Florida, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Illinois and Ohio.

« Keep Detroit and America Rolling » advertisement narration :

Due to Barack Obama’s big government policies such as high taxes and regulations on businesses and on energy industry, America’s automobile industry is declining. Detroit represents a great example of this matter of fact. In the last eight years, Detroit is in downturn due to the struggles that our automobile industry is facing. And in 2013, Detroit declared bankrupt, which killed tens of thousands of jobs. It risks of causing a domino effect : since automotive manufacturing is one of Chicago’s main economic activities, Detroit’s bankruptcy risks of putting Chicago into bankruptcy as well, which will hurt the U.S. economy.

If we don’t take action, this domino effect will hit Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Cleveland, etc. Barack Obama failed economic policies caused the offshoring of many of our companies, which cost much more American jobs.

But I have a plan to relaunch America’s automotive industry : by cutting taxes and abolishing regulations on businesses of all sizes (small, medium and big), including automotive industry companies, we will increase our companies’ capacity of open, to grow, to expand, to produce, to innovate and to create jobs. If I’m President, I will reduce the cost of doing business in America, which will convince our future business owners that America is the best place in the world to open a new business, which will help them to lead successful business careers and to create jobs.

We also need to embrace energy independence, which requires using all of our sources of energies and increasing oil drilling and production. As President of the United States, I will double permits on federal lands, approve the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline as well as oil drilling in ANWR.

Under my administration, we will build the TransAmerica Energy pipeline that I’m proposing and that will from situated between Pennsylvania to California. We will also drill oil resources on the Arctic by increasing the number of oil platforms and by encouraging the manufacturing of underwater tankers that will be able to exploit underwater oil and gas resources.

That way, we will be able to encourage oil exploitation, drilling and production without hurting the environment. That way, we will not only bring massive job creation in America but also get all the necessary revenues for the development of renewable energies such as wind, solar, hydroelectric, nuclear energies, which will bring, as a result, the development of an automotive industry manufacturing cars that will function through renewable energies, thus making America the world energy superpower and helping us creating jobs for the American people, for all Americans from all social classes.

My plan to get us energy independence will also relaunch and grow our automotive industry because it will encourage automotive manufacturing in America. It will also reduce the cost of buying American cars, which will, thanks to a stronger purchasing power, encourage our consumers to buy more American cars rather than Asian cars that will be more expansive. So it will encourage the opening of new automotive companies all across America, including here in Detroit. That’s also an advantage of integrating the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) because, combined with tariff reduction, the path that I’m proposing to clinch energy independence will make sure that we will be competitive in the Asia-Pacific since American cars will be less expensive than Asian cars. It will encourage more international consumers, including in the Asia-Pacific to buy American cars, which will be beneficial for our automotive industry and for our economy.

So I’m asking for your vote to grow our automotive industry, to save Detroit, its neighbors and all America from bankruptcy and depression, to lead us to energy independence and permanent economic prosperity and to accomplish our goal of bringing full employment in this country for the sake of the U.S. economy and the American Dream.

I’m Marco Rubio and I approve this message.

-Rally with supporters at the Westin Book Cadillac Hotel in Detroit, MI, to watch the development of the results of the Puerto Rico Republican primary

March 7, 2016
-Foreign policy speech at the United States Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command in Warren, MI
-Economic policy speech at the General Motors Technical Center in Warren, MI
-Meet with college voters at Davenport University in Warren, MI
-Economic policy speech at Warren Truck Assembly in Warren, MI
-Barnstorm in Center Line, MI
-Rally at Atwood Stadium in Flint, MI
-Economic policy speech at the University of Michigan-Flint in Flint, MI
-Energy policy speech at GM Powertrain in Flint, MI
-Space policy speech at the Longway Planetarium in Flint, MI
-Speech at the Flint Cultural Center in Flint, MI
-Energy at the Otto E. Eckert power plant in Lansing, MI
-Meet with college voters at Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI
-Town hall meeting at Peppermint Creek Theatre Company in Lansing, MI
-Speech at Lansing Center in Lansing, MI
-Economic policy speech at Ottawa Street Power Station in Lansing, MI
-Rally at Cooley Law School Stadium in Lansing, MI
-Bus trip to Detroit, Michigan
-Economic policy speech in Detroit Economic Club in Detroit, MI
-Speech at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, MI, in an attempt to appeal Reagan Democrats
-Infrastructure policy speech at Michigan Central Station in Detroit, MI

March 8, 2016
-Bus trip to Dearborn, MI
-Debate preparation on the bus
-Economic policy speech at the Ford Motor Company headquarters in Dearborn, MI
-Energy policy speech at Automotive Components Holdings headquarters in Dearborn, MI
-Meet with college voters at the University of Michigan-Dearborn in Dearborn, MI
-Speech at Henry Ford Centennial Library in Dearborn, MI
-Economic policy speech at the Ford River Rouge Complex in Dearborn, MI
-Manufacturing policy speech at Lear Corporation headquarters in Southfield, MI
-Town hall meeting at the Southfield Public Library in Southfield, MI
-Meet with college voters at the Lawrence Technological University in Southfield, MI
-Bus trip to Grand Rapids, MI  
-Fundraising event at the Grand Rapids Public Museum in Grand Rapids, MI
-Speech at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum in Grand Rapids, MI
-Rally at Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI
-Speech at the Cathedral of Saint Andrew in Grand Rapids, MI
-Meet with college voters at Grand Valley State University in Grand Rapids, MI
-Bus trip to Jackson, MI
-Energy policy speech at CMS Energy headquarters in Jackson, MI
-Meet with voters at Westwood Mall in Jackson, MI
-Speech at the Jackson County Tower in Jackson, MI
-Bus trip to Detroit, MI
-Rally with supporters at the Westin Book Cadillac Hotel in Detroit, MI, to watch the development of the results of the Republican primaries and caucuses in Michigan, Mississippi, Idaho amd Hawaii
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2017, 11:28:45 PM »
« Edited: March 21, 2019, 04:13:36 PM by UWS »

PUERTO RICO REPUBLICAN PRIMARY AND MAINE DEMOCRATIC CAUCUSES, 2016

Wolf Blitzer : « Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm Wolf Blitzer from the CNN Election Center and tonight we are covering the Puerto Rico Republican primary and the Maine Democratic caucuses. »

John King : « It's 8 pm and we can already report that Marco Rubio is leading largely in Puerto Rico due, notably, to his strong support among Hispanics and to his fluency in Spanish. »

Puerto Rico Republican primary (25 % reported) - 23 delegates

Marco Rubio : 71 %
Donald Trump : 10 %
Ted Cruz : 9 %

Anderson Cooper : « It's 9 pm and we can project report that Marco Rubio will win the Puerto Rico primary and all the 23 delegates. »

Puerto Rico Republican primary (100 % reported) - 23 delegates

Marco Rubio : 78 % ✔ - 23 delegates
Donald Trump : 12 % - 0 delegate
Ted Cruz : 10 % - 0 delegate

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE PUERTO RICO REPUBLICAN PRIMARY

Wolf Blitzer : « Let's turn our attention to the Democratic caucuses in Maine. Already 50 % of the vote is reported and Bernie Sanders is leading by a lot in Maine. »

Maine Democratic caucuses (50 % reported) - 30 delegates

Bernie Sanders : 61 %
Hillary Clinton : 36 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 9 : 15 pm and Bernie Sanders apparently wins every county in Maine. »

Maine Democratic caucuses (75 % reported) - 30 delegates

Bernie Sanders : 65 %
Hillary Clinton : 35 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 9 : 30 pm and we can project that Bernie Sanders will win Maine Democratic caucuses. Once again, it shows Sanders' strength in New England. »

Maine Democratic caucuses (100 % reported) - 30 delegates

Bernie Sanders : 66 % ✔ - 20 delegates
Hillary Clinton : 34 % - 10 delegates

BERNIE SANDERS WINS THE MAINE DEMOCRATIC CAUCUSES

Wolf Blitzer : « We'll see you in two days for the coverage of the Republican primaries and caucuses in Idaho, Hawaii, Michigan and Mississippi as well as the coverage of the Michigan Democratic primary and the Demorats Abroad primary. Have a good night. »
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2017, 11:46:01 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2019, 11:27:06 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio : 355 delegates
Donald Trump : 277 delegates
Ted Cruz : 245 delegates

2472 delegates in total

Hillary Clinton : 752 delegates
Bernie Sanders : 543 delegates

4763 delegates in total
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2017, 05:22:13 AM »
« Edited: March 25, 2019, 04:23:11 PM by UWS »

The Washington Post
Michigan primary

Political Geography: Tales from the campaign trail

The East
Donald Trump hopes that his populist agenda will help him to win among manufacturing workers in the Detroit region where manufacturing jobs have been lost. He also seeks to win among Independents, a group that is likely to determine who will be the winner of the Michigan primary.

Ted Cruz is enjoying a slow momentum due to his recent wins on Super Tuesday and in Kansas. He hopes to accelerate his momentum with a win in Michigan. His fate here may depend on whether he can further consolidate support among suburban and rural conservatives.

↖↑↗
The South and the middle
Marco Rubio focused his efforts on Michigan's urban regions in the southern and center counties. He hopes to take advantage of Michigan's fiscal conservatives, a group he tries to attract with his recently unveiled plan to relaunch Detroit and to grow the American automobile industry. He also hopes to win among the Reagan Democrats, one of Michigan's important groups that helped the 40th President to win twice in landslides.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2017, 05:36:15 AM »
« Edited: March 25, 2019, 04:24:08 PM by UWS »

The Washington Post
Mississippi primary

Political Geography: Tales from the campaign trail

While it's unlikely Marco Rubio will carry the Magnolia State, he is hoping to come away with some delegates. In fact focused more efforts on Michigan and Idaho while some his surrogates campaigned for him in Hawaii. Rubio can benefit from his endorsements from Mississippi Senators Thad Cochran and Roger Wicker.

Conservative core
Ted Cruz focused his efforts in Mississippi's rural regions of the east where he hopes to make a strong showing among evangelicals in order to propel him to victory in Mississippi.[/b]

Southern advantage
Fresh off his victories in Alabama and Louisiana, Donald Trump is hoping to make another gain in Mississippi where he disputes supremacy among evangelicals with Ted Cruz. He might benefit of his strong support among birthers, who think that President Obama is born in Kenya and think Senator Cruz is uneligible due to his birth in Canada.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2017, 08:02:39 AM »
« Edited: March 21, 2019, 04:19:48 PM by UWS »

MICHIGAN, MISSISSIPPI, IDAHO, HAWAII AND DEMOCRATS ABROAD PRIMARIES AND CAUCUSES, 2016

Wolf Blitzer : « Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I'm Wolf Blitzer from the CNN Election Center and tonight we are covering the primaries and caucuses in Michigan, Mississippi, Idaho, Hawaii and Democrats Abroad. »

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 8 pm and we can project that Donald Trump leads in Michigan by only four percentage points over Marco Rubio. He swept most of Michigan's northern counties. »

Michigan Republican primary (25 % reported) - 59 delegates

Donald Trump : 37 %      
Marco Rubio : 33 %
Ted Cruz : 18 %

Wolf Blitzer : « On the Democratic side, Hillary Clinton leads Bernie Sanders in a close race in Michigan. »

Michigan Democratic primary (25 % reported) - 147 delegates

Hillary Clinton : 52 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 8 : 15 pm and Marco Rubio edged Donald Trump in Michigan after winning most of the Wolverine State's eastern counties, including the Wayne county (Detroit's location) and the Macomb county (home to Warren). His plan to relaunch Detroit and to grow the American automobile industry seems to be working to court Detroit's favor. The Florida Senator seems to do well among the Reagan Democrats. Donald Trump leads in the Genesee county (Flint's location). »

Michigan Republican primary (50 % reported) - 59 delegates

Marco Rubio : 36 %

Wolf Blitzer : « On the Democratic side, Bernie Sanders gets closer and closer to Hillary Clinton. »

Michigan Democratic primary (50 % reported) - 147 delegates

Hillary Clinton : 49 %
Bernie Sanders : 48 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 8 : 30 pm and Marco Rubio wins most of Michigan's center and western counties, including the Ingham county (home to Lansing) and the Kent county (home to Grand Rapids). »

Michigan Republican primary (75 % reported) - 59 delegates

Marco Rubio : 40 %

Wolf Blitzer : « Bernie Sanders takes the lead. »

Michigan Democratic primary (75 % reported) - 147 delegates

Bernie Sanders : 49 %
Hillary Clinton : 48 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 8 : 45 pm and we can project that Marco Rubio wins the Michigan Republican primary. »

Michigan Republican primary (100 % reported) - 59 delegates

Marco Rubio : 44 % ✔ - 26 delegates
Donald Trump : 34 % - 18 delegates      
Ted Cruz : 22 % - 15 delegates

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE MICHIGAN REPUBLICAN PRIMARY

Wolf Blitzer : « Bernie Sanders is the winner of the Michigan Democratic primary. »

Michigan Democratic primary (100 % reported) - 147 delegates

Bernie Sanders : 52 % ✔ - 76 delegates
Hillary Clinton : 48 % - 71 delegates

BERNIE SANDERS WINS THE MICHIGAN DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY

Wolf Blitzer : « When it comes to the state of Mississippi, Donald Trump has a large lead over Ted Cruz. »

Mississippi Republican primary (25 % reported) - 40 delegates

Donald Trump : 40 %
Marco Rubio : 17 %

Wolf Blitzer : « On the Democratic side, Hillary Clinton leads big in Mississippi. »

Mississippi Democratic primary (25 % reported) - 41 delegates

Hillary Clinton : 69 %
Bernie Sanders : 13 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 9 pm and Donald Trump increased his lead in Mississippi after winning the Madison county (Jackson's location). »

Mississippi Republican primary (50 % reported) - 40 delegates

Donald Trump : 43 %
Ted Cruz : 33 %   
Marco Rubio : 18 %

Mississippi Democratic primary (50 % reported) - 41 delegates

Hillary Clinton : 73 %
Bernie Sanders : 15 %

9 : 15 pm

Mississippi Republican primary (75 % reported) - 40 delegates

Donald Trump : 44 %
Ted Cruz : 33 %   
Marco Rubio : 19 %

Mississippi Democratic primary (75 % reported) - 41 delegates

Hillary Clinton : 76 %
Bernie Sanders : 16 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 9 : 30 pm. Donald Trump wins the Mississippi Republican primary. »

Mississippi Republican primary (100 % reported) - 40 delegates

Donald Trump : 46 % ✔ - 23 delegates
Ted Cruz : 34 % - 12 delegates   
Marco Rubio : 20 % - 5 delegates

DONALD TRUMP WINS THE MISSISSIPPI REPUBLICAN PRIMARY

Mississippi Democratic primary (100 % reported) - 41 delegates

Hillary Clinton : 81 % ✔ - 33 delegates
Bernie Sanders : 19 % - 8 delegates

HILLARY CLINTON WINS THE MISSISSIPPI DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY

Anderson Cooper : « Let's go West, Marco Rubio leads in the state of Idaho by four percentage points. »

Idaho Republican caucuses (25 % reported) - 32 delegates

John King : « It's 9 : 45 pm. Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz are sharing dominance in Idaho's western counties, but the Florida Senator wins the Ada county (Boise's location) and the Canyon county (home to Nampa). »

Idaho Republican caucuses (50 % reported) - 32 delegates

Donald Trump : 20 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 10 pm. Marco Rubio wins most of Idaho's eastern counties, including the Bonneville county (Idaho Falls' location) and the Bannock county (Pocatello's location). This most be due to Rubio's strong support among the local Mormon population. »

Idaho Republican caucuses (75 % reported) - 32 delegates

Marco Rubio : 46 %
Ted Cruz : 32 %   
Donald Trump : 22 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 10 : 15 pm. Marco Rubio wins the Idaho Republican caucuses and all the 32 delegates. »

Idaho Republican caucuses (100 % reported) - 32 delegates

Marco Rubio : 45 % ✔ - 32 delegates
Ted Cruz : 33 % - 0 delegate   
Donald Trump : 22 % - 0 delegate

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE IDAHO REPUBLICAN CAUCUSES

Anderson Cooper : « It's 11 pm. Bernie Sanders wins the Democrats Abroad primary. »

Democrats Abroad primary (100 % reported) - 17 delegates

Bernie Sanders : 70 % ✔ - 12 delegates
Hillary Clinton : 30 % - 5 delegates

BERNIE SANDERS WINS THE DEMOCRATS ABROAD PRIMARY

John King : « And finally in Hawaii, the birth state of incumbent President Barack Obama. Marco Rubio leads largely in Hawaii. »

Hawaii Republican caucuses (25 % reported) - 19 delegates

Ted Cruz : 15 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 11 : 15 pm and Marco Rubio wins in Honolulu. »

Hawaii Republican caucuses (50 % reported) - 19 delegates

Ted Cruz : 16 %

Anderson Cooper : « It's 11 : 30 pm and Marco Rubio maintains his lead. »

Hawaii Republican caucuses (75 % reported) - 19 delegates

Marco Rubio : 44 %
Ted Cruz : 17 %

Wolf Blitzer : « It's 11 : 45 pm and Marco Rubio wins the Hawaii Republican caucuses. »

Hawaii Republican caucuses (100 % reported) - 19 delegates

Marco Rubio : 46 % ✔ - 12 delegates
Donald Trump : 35 % - 6 delegates      
Ted Cruz : 19 % - 1 delegate

MARCO RUBIO WINS THE HAWAII REPUBLICAN CAUCUSES

Wolf Blitzer : « We'll see you again in 2 days for the coverage of the U.S. Virgin Islands Republican caucuses. »
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2017, 08:18:49 AM »

Marco Rubio : 430 delegates
Donald Trump : 324 delegates
Ted Cruz : 273 delegates

2472 delegates in total

Hillary Clinton : 861 delegates
Bernie Sanders : 639 delegates

4763 delegates in total
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2017, 09:10:29 AM »

CNN
Michigan Republican primary exit polls

Men (53 %)               Women (47 %)

Cruz                  20 %                          29 %
Rubio                39 %                            44 %
Trump               41 %                            27 %

18-29 (14 %)              30-44 (21 %)         45-64 (40 %)         65 and older (25 %)

Cruz                  20 %                           30 %                      20 %                     24 %
Rubio               47 %                            40 %                      41 %                      36 %
Trump                28 %                            29 %                       39 %                      39 %

Race

White (93 %)                       Non-white (7 %)                   
Cruz                  24 %                                      n/a                                                                 
Rubio                40 %                            n/a                                             
Trump              36 %                                       n/a

Ideology

Very conservative (28 %)       Somewhat conservative (47 %)         Moderate (22 %)         
Cruz                  38 %                           21 %                                                  12 %                           
Rubio                26 %                           44 %                                                   51 %                     
Trump               36 %                       35 %                                                  37 %

Party identification

Democrats (7 %)       Republicans (62 %)         Independents (31 %)         
Cruz                  n/a                        27 %                                                  19 %                           
Rubio                n/a                           39 %                                                   46 %                     
Trump               n/a                       34 %                                                  35 %

Most important issue

Immigration (8 %)         Economy/Jobs (35 %)         Terrorism (21 %)        Govt. spending (32 %)

Cruz                  21 %                           17 %                           24 %                       31 %
Rubio                17 %                            47 %                        40 %                      41 %
Trump               62 %                            36 %                         36 %                       28 %

Top candidate quality

Electability (11 %)          Shares my values (34 %)    Tells it like it is (23 %)  Can bring change (30 %)

Cruz                  26 %                           35 %                                        14 %                        22 %
Rubio                43 %                            52 %                                      21 %                         35 %
Trump               31 %                            13 %                                     65 %                         43 %

CNN
Mississippi Republican primary exit polls

Men (50 %)               Women (50 %)

Cruz                  31 %                          36 %
Rubio                20 %                            20 %
Trump               49 %                            44 %

18-29 (12 %)              30-44 (18 %)         45-64 (43 %)         65 and older (28 %)

Cruz                  36 %                           43 %                      36 %                     32 %
Rubio               19 %                            18 %                      16 %                      14 %
Trump                45 %                            39 %                       48 %                      54 %

Race

White (93 %)                       Non-white (7 %)                   
Cruz                  36 %                                      n/a                                                                 
Rubio                15 %                                       n/a                                             
Trump              49 %                              n/a

Ideology

Very conservative (47 %)       Somewhat conservative (47 %)         Moderate (15 %)         
Cruz                  49 %                    26 %                                                  23 %                           
Rubio                10 %                               20 %                                                  25 %                       
Trump               41 %                               54 %                                                  52 %

Most important issue

Immigration (11 %)         Economy/Jobs (29 %)         Terrorism (25 %)        Govt. spending (30 %)

Cruz                  36 %                           35 %                           41 %                       37 %
Rubio                7 %                            17 %                        17 %                      17 %
Trump               57 %                            48 %                         42 %                      46 %

Top candidate quality

Electability (12 %)          Shares my values (31 %)    Tells it like it is (22 %) Can bring change (34 %)

Cruz                  34 %                           66 %                                        9 %                        28 %
Rubio                19 %                 22 %                                      7 %                         16 %
Trump               47 %                            12 %                                     84 %                         56 %
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2017, 09:24:29 AM »
« Edited: March 21, 2019, 04:21:33 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's victory speech in Detroit, Michigan

Thank you my friends, thank you for this great night, thank you Michigan.

Our automobile industry is one of the things that makes America great. But this industry is in danger, so I proposed solutions to relaunch it and get our economy working again through tax cuts, energy independence and free trade promotion. I listened to your concerns and I came to the top.

Next week, several important primary contests will be held, including my home state of Florida. Ohio will also determine this race because no single Republican nominee since 1964 won the White House without carrying Ohio, so if we win Ohio, we will demonstrate that I am clearly the best candidate to beat Hillary Clinton on November. And finally Illinois, the home state of President Obama whose eight years at the White House were disastrous for America : weak economic growth, growing terrorist threat and reinforced tyranny around the world and deeper division among the American people. After eight years of Barack Obama, we need to bring change in this nation, to fix America and to make the world safer. So we have to keep it up to propel us to the nomination.

If I'm the Republican nominee, we will make one of our best performances among ethnic minorities, because I understand their struggles, because I lived the American Dream. If I'm President of the United States, every single American will prosper, including ethnic minorities. Under a Rubio administration, we will reform our immigration system in order to offer immigrants a path to citizenship and help them accomplishing the American Dream on the land of opportunity. Through job creation, wages will increase, including for ethnic minorities. We will reform our education system through school choice for the sake of our children's social success. We need to promote school choice, which will cost families, including these immigrant families living paycheck to paycheck, less and produce higher outcomes compared to public education. It will grant parents the power to orientate their children out of poorly-performing schools assigned by zip code and look for better education elsewhere. It will expand opportunities for low-income students—especially minorities—to attend high-quality schools that would otherwise be accessible only to higher-income families, thus increasing their chances of success and of entry into the workforce. By promoting free trade with Latin America, we will give our businesses, including Hispanic small businesses in the United States thanks to language opportunities and their fluency in Spanish and English, new opportunities to innovate, to increase their competitiveness, to get new consumers by giving them access to American products, to create jobs in our country and ensure their business' expansion here and around the world. Thanks to their bilingualism, Hispanics will be dominant among the importers, exporters, translators and executives who ensure such a cultural and commercial exchange. And like I said, our innovation and competition capacity comes from our open markets as well as our constant quest for new markets.

Let's keep fighting for this bright future for America by sending this message all across this country. We will win big on mini Super Tuesday next week and that means that America will win.

Thank you. God bless the United States of America.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2017, 06:35:55 AM »
« Edited: March 21, 2019, 04:22:32 PM by UWS »

On the campaign trail

New endorsements

Ahead of mini Super Tuesday on March 15, Florida Senator Marco Rubio scored many new major endorsements. He received an endorsement from Ohio Governor John Kasich, one of his former rivals for the Republican nomination. Kasich explained during a rally in Cleveland that Rubio is « the only one candidate who can beat Hillary Clinton and finally put in place a conservative agenda that will bring America back on track. » He even said « no Republican nominee has won the White House without carrying Ohio since 50 years. I will help Marco Rubio to win this great state both in the primary and on the general election. That's how we're going to win. »

Rubio is also endorsed by Ohio Senator Rob Portman and by Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner as well. Rauner claimed : « I am from President Obama's home state of Illinois and after eight years of weak leadership that contributed to stronger terrorist threat, slow economic growth and national division, we need to bring change to this country and Marco Rubio will bring such change. »

Donald Trump received Illinois Senator Mark Kirk's endorsement and also won Alabama Senator Richard Shelby's support.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2017, 11:23:30 AM »
« Edited: June 13, 2018, 07:25:35 AM by UWS »

New polls

Nationwide polls

Republicans

Marco Rubio : 44 %
Donald Trump : 36 %

Democrats

Hillary Clinton : 48 %
Bernie Sanders : 40 %
Undecided : 12 %

Florida polls

Republicans

Marco Rubio : 41 %
Ted Cruz : 16 %
Undecided : 12 %

Democrats

Hillary Clinton : 61 %

Illinois polls

Republicans

Marco Rubio : 38 %
Ted Cruz : 22 %
Undecided : 8 %

Democrats

Hillary Clinton : 51 %
Bernie Sanders : 45 %
Undecided : 4 %

Ohio polls

Republicans

Marco Rubio : 45 %

Democrats

Hillary Clinton : 58 %
Bernie Sanders : 38 %
Undecided : 4 %

Missouri polls

Republicans

Donald Trump : 29 %

Democrats

Hillary Clinton : 44 %
Bernie Sanders : 40 %
Undecided : 16 %

North Carolina polls

Republicans

Donald Trump : 46 %
Ted Cruz : 28 %
Undecided : 2 %

Democrats

Hillary Clinton : 58 %
Undecided : 8 %

General election polls

Hillary Clinton vs Marco Rubio

Marco Rubio : 50 %
Hillary Clinton : 46 %

Hillary Clinton vs Ted Cruz

Ted Cruz : 47 %

Hillary Clinton vs Donald Trump

Hillary Clinton : 52 %
Donald Trump: 40 %

Bernie Sanders vs Marco Rubio

Marco Rubio : 51 %

Bernie Sanders vs Ted Cruz

Bernie Sanders : 57 %
Ted Cruz : 43 %

Bernie Sanders vs Donald Trump

Bernie Sanders : 57 %
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2017, 12:19:33 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2019, 03:49:28 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's campaign schedule ahead of mini Super Tuesday
Part 1

March 9, 2016

-Flight to Tampa, Florida
-Meet with college voters at the University of Tampa in Tampa, FL
-Rally at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL
-Rally at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL, alongside Jeb Bush
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, FL
-Economic policy speech at the Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa, FL
-Rally at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, FL
-Speech at Tampa Museum of Art in Tampa, FL
-Meet with college voters at the University of South Florida in Tampa, FL
-Energy policy speech at Big Bend Power Station in Tampa, FL
-Fundraising event at Tampa Museum of Art in Tampa, FL
-Foreign policy speech at the Mahaffey Theater in St. Petersburg, FL
-Barnstorm in St. Petersburg, FL
-Bus trip to Orlando, FL
-Speech at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL
-Speech about Cuba's future in Orlando, FL
-Supper with voters at Darden Restaurants headquarters in Orlando, FL
-Foreign policy speech in Orlando, FL
-Rally at the Amway Center in Orlando, FL
-Meet with college voters at the University of Central Florida in Orlando, FL
-Debate preparation

March 10, 2016

-Economic and space policy speech at the Vehicle Assembly Building in Merritt Island, FL, reiterating Rubio's plan for space exploration
-Speech at the Republican National Hispanic Assembly in Mascotte, FL
-Rally at EverBank Field in Jacksonville, FL
-Foreign policy speech at Naval Air Station Jacksonville in Jacksonville, FL, where Rubio slams Trump for his lack of foreign policy experience
-National security policy speech at the Naval Station Mayport in Jacksonville, FL
-Speech at the Museum of Science & History in Jacksonville, FL
-Meet with college voters at Jacksonville University in Jacksonville, FL
-Economic policy speech at the Tallahassee Automobile Museum in Tallahassee, FL
-Meet with college voters at the Florida State University in Tallahassee, FL
-Speech at Florida A&M University in Tallahassee, FL, in an effort to woo African-American voters
-Fundraising event at FSU's Doak Campbell Stadium in Tallahassee, FL
-Veteran policy speech at the Tallahassee Vietnam War Memorial facing the Florida Capitol in Tallahassee, FL
-Foreign policy speech at the Florida Korean War Memorial in Tallahassee, FL
-Freedom of religion policy speech at St. Peter's Anglican Chirch in Tallahassee, FL
-Immigration policy speech in Tallahassee, FL
-Rally at Bragg Memorial Stadium in Tallahassee, FL
-Flight to Miami, FL
-Debate preparation
-Marco Rubio debates with Donald Trump and Ted Cruz at the University of Miami in Miami, FL

March 11, 2016

-Barnstorm in Little Havana in Miami, FL, in an effort to attract Hispanic voters
-Meet with college voters at the University of Miami in Miami, FL
-Speech at Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts in Miami, FL
-Fundraising event at American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL
-Immigration policy speech in Miami, FL
-Free trade policy speech at the Port of Miami in Miami, FL
-Supper with the voters at Tony Roma's facility in Miami, FL
-Speech at South Florida Hispanic Chamber in Miami, FL
-Speech at Miami Beach Hispanic Community Center in Miami, FL
-Speech at the Freedom Tower in Miami, FL
-Fundraising event at the Four Seasons Hotel and Tower in Miami, FL
-Flight to Cleveland, Ohio
-Speech at the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in Cleveland, OH
-Marco Rubio barnstorms across the West 25th Street in Cleveland, OH, in an effort to attract Hispanic voters.
-Speech at the African American Cultural Garden in Cleveland, OH, in an effort to woo African-American voters.
-Economic policy speech at Cliffs Natural Resources headquarters in Cleveland, OH
-Space policy speech at Glenn Research Center in Cleveland, OH
-Meet with college voters at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH
-Dinner with voters at the West Side Market in Cleveland, OH
-Speech at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, OH
-Foreign policy speech at Cleveland State University in Cleveland, OH
-Rally at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, OH, alongside John Kasich :

Marco Rubio and I were opponents. Now I'm endorsing him because I like him and because he is our best chance of winning the White House. Just like I did under my watch as Governor of Ohio, Marco Rubio will diversify our economy by increasing oil drilling and production and use a part of revenues from oil drilling to develop renewable energies, thus ensuring the environment's protection while encouraging economic growth and job creation.

As a former member of the House Armed Services Committee, I know that Marco Rubio will keep us safe by modernizing and reinforcing our military, consolidating and expanding our alliances, defeat terrorism through military strength, promote freedom and democracy, stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons and supporting terrorism and restore international territorial integrity.

Ohio has always been the key to the White House. We must win this state at all costs. That's why I will campaign for Marco Rubio all across Ohio and I will help him to win this state and its 18 great electors, thus making him the next President of the United States of America. Every vote, especially here in Ohio, counts so I'm asking for your vote in favor of Marco Rubio, the leader for the 21st century.

Thank you. God bless you and God bless America.

-Trade policy at the Port of Cleveland in Cleveland, OH
-Energy policy speech at NACCO Industries Inc. headquarters in Cleveland, OH
-Fundraising event at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland, OH
-Speech at the James A. Garfield Memorial in Cleveland, OH
-Meet with college voters at the University of Toledo in Cleveland, OH, where the Florida Senator manages to recruit several young volunteers
-Economic policy speech at Jeep headquarters in Toledo, OH
-Rally at the Huntington Center in Toledo, OH, alongside Rob Portman

March 12, 2016

-Breakfast with voters at Tony Packo's Cafe in Toledo, OH
-Foreign policy speech at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH
-Rally with voters at Nutter Center in Dayton, OH
-Meet with college voters at the University of Dayton in Dayton, OH
-Bus trip to Columbus, OH
-Education policy speech in Columbus, OH
-Manufacturing policy speech in Columbus, OH
-Meet with college voters at the Ohio State University in Columbus, OH
-Rally at the Ohio Stadium in Columbus, OH
-Speech at Southern Theatre in Columbus, OH
-Economic policy speech at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, OH
-Speech at Columbus Museum of Art in Columbus, OH
-Agricultural speech at Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in Columbus, OH
-Bus trip to Cincinnati, OH
-Speech at the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center in Cincinnati, OH, in an effort to attract African-American voters
-Meet with college voters at the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, OH
-Freedom of religion speech at the Isaac M. Wise Temple in Cincinnati, OH, in an effort to woo Jewish voters
-Speech at the Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati, OH
-Rally with voters at Nippert Stadium in Cincinnati, OH
-Barnstorm in Sharonville, OH
-Economic policy speech at Sharonville Transmission in Sharonville, OH
-Flight to Cleveland, OH
-Rally at the Fountain of Eternal Life in Cleveland, OH
-Fundraising event at the Cleveland Museum of Art in Cleveland, OH
-Economic policy speech at the General Tire and Rubber Company headquarters in Akron, OH
-Meet with college voters at the University of Akron in Akron, OH
-Energy policy speech at FirstEnergy Corporation headquarters in Akron, OH
-Economic policy speech before college voters at the University of Akron College of Business Administration in Akron, OH
-Fundraising event at the Goodyear Polymer Center in Akron, OH
-Speech at the Akron-Summit Public Library in Akron, OH
-Flight to Chicago, Illinois
-Supper with voters at the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, IL
-Watch the coverage of the Republican caucuses in Wyoming, Washington D.C. and Guam
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2017, 12:22:00 PM »
« Edited: March 18, 2017, 01:15:43 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's campaign schedule ahead of mini Super Tuesday
Part 2

March 13, 2016

-Fundraising event at the Chicago Theatre in Chicago, IL
-Counterterrorism policy speech before the Willis Tower in Chicago, IL
-Foreign policy speech at the University of Chicago in Chicago, IL
-Rally at U.S. Cellular Field in Chicago, IL
-Trade policy speech at the Port of Chicago in Chicago, IL
-Economic policy speech at the Chicago Board of Trade Building in Chicago, IL
-Rally at the Chicago Theatre in Chicago, IL, with Iowa Senator Joni Ernst
-Supper with voters at Uno Chicago Grill in Chicago, IL
-Speech at the National Hellenic Museum in Chicago, IL
-Energy policy speech at Integrys Energy Group headquarters in Chicago, IL
-Florida Senator Marco Rubio barnstorms in Chicago, IL, to woo ethnic minority voters, especially Hispanic voters, African-American voters and Asian-American voters
-Rally at Soldier Field in Chicago, IL, alongside Governor Bruce Rauner
-Fundraising event at Penn National Gaming facility in Aurora, IL
-Speech at the Paramount Theatre in Aurora, IL
-Rally at Peoria Civic Center in Peoria, IL
-Agriculture policy speech before the National Center for Agricultural Utilization Research in Peoria, IL
-Economic policy speech at Caterpillar headquarters in Peoria, IL
-Meet with college voters at Bradley University in Peoria, IL, where Senator Rubio managed to recruit several young volunteers
-Speech at the Coronado Theatre in Rockford, IL
-Barnstorm in Rockford, IL
-Bus trip to Springfield, IL
-Speech at the Lincoln Tomb in Springfield, IL, where Marco Rubio praises Abraham Lincoln's heritage and gives an effort to woo African-American voters
-Infrastructure policy speech in Springfield, IL
-American Dream policy speech at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum in Springfield, IL

March 14, 2016

-Bus trip to Rock Island, IL
-Foreign policy speech at Rock Island Arsenal headquarters in Rock Island, IL
-Fundraising event at Jumer's Casino & Hotel in Rock Island, IL
-Barnstorm in Rock Island, IL
-Flight to Charlotte, North Carolina
-Energy policy speech at Duke Energy headquarters in Charlotte, NC
-Rally at Spectrum Center in Charlotte, NC
-Meet with college voters at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, NC
-Speech at the Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC
-Speech at the Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture in Charlotte, NC
-Size of government speech in Charlotte, NC
-Flight to Orlando, FL
-Foreign Policy Speech at Naval Support Activity Orlando at the Central Florida Research Park in Orlando, FL
-Immigration policy speech in Orlando, FL

March 15, 2016

-Barnstorm in Jacksonville, FL
-Barnstorm in Tallahassee, FL
-Barnstorm in Tampa, FL
-Barnstorm in Miami, FL
-Marco Rubio votes for himself ahead of the Florida primary
-Rally with supporters at the Four Seasons Hotel and Tower in Miami, FL, to watch the development of the voting results of mini Super Tuesday
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 62  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies