Am I a weirdo to get ecstatic finding a set of '88 OR GE Precinct Pres data?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:23:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Am I a weirdo to get ecstatic finding a set of '88 OR GE Precinct Pres data?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Am I a weirdo to get ecstatic finding a set of '88 OR GE Precinct Pres data? Found it going through items that have been in storage for years...
Yes--- Who saves handwritten data from almost 30 Years ago

Yes--- It's a bit of a packrat/Hoarder scene, but understandable

Maybe Yes/No--- You're probably just a typical Atlas Geek and saved many of the key data sets for future ref

No--- but it's kinda weird you held onto this s**t since'88

No--- You are an FF for saving precinct level data that might well not exist anywhere else

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 4

Author Topic: Am I a weirdo to get ecstatic finding a set of '88 OR GE Precinct Pres data?  (Read 135 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 04, 2017, 12:13:56 AM »

So---- after five years of living in California and Texas, and even before that with tons of boxes in storage, I just found what appears to be a potentially complete, or almost complete data set of 1988 US GEN PRES precinct level results for Oregon.... (Still working through the data).

I also have a ton of '90 OR GOV and US SEN results for many counties in Oregon as well...

It looks like much of the data that I had for Oregon at a Precinct level basis from '82 through '90 got tossed a few moves back... Honestly, I don't even know if this data still exists anymore, and if so where, and how much it would cost to obtain....

Am I a weirdo for being so excited that I found all of this data that I manually scribed at County and State election offices in the late '80s?

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies