Would Nigel Farage be a Green Party member in the US? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:50:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Would Nigel Farage be a Green Party member in the US? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ...
Yes

Yes

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 21

Author Topic: Would Nigel Farage be a Green Party member in the US?  (Read 1639 times)
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« on: February 25, 2017, 08:23:10 AM »

I do laugh whenever I see Yerpeein politicians described as "far-right" when they'd be Democrats here.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 08:45:41 AM »

I do laugh whenever I see Yerpeein politicians described as "far-right" when they'd be Democrats here.

Which ones, LePen, Farage, Orban, the leaders of Lega, Golden Dawn, Jobbik, Vlaams B, PVV, AfD, FPÖ?

Mostly thinking le pen. Shes pro tariff, pro bank nationalization, pro "profits tax", pro monetizing debt, anti privatization, pro ag subsidies, anti nuclear energy, etc. Its not unusual for certain stripes of people on the left to want immigration controls. If le pen was a republican here she would never survive a primary unless she lived in some weird district that was only voting for the niche issue. Shes more George Wallace than George W Bush. Not saying shes a perfect fit for the democrats but I think that if someone with identical positions were to hold elected office here it would be as a democrat.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies