All Academic Grades (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:24:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  All Academic Grades (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All Academic Grades  (Read 3180 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: May 22, 2019, 06:36:41 PM »
« edited: May 22, 2019, 06:41:49 PM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

This is just going to keep getting bumped, isn't it? Ah well, I definitely posted in an old Update thread when I was a significantly more neurotic creature, so I'm probably not sharing new information.

High School: 4.62 on a 4.3=A scale (due to mandatory four years of non-honors Phys Ed, the relative maximum achieved by the top two in the class was approximately 5.07). #19/552

Undergrad: 3.91 with B in Intro Theology, B+ in Intro Business (lol) and B+ in Intro Business Law (thanks pneumonia) | 4.0 Econ/Finance GPA | #1/~200 and #~3/~250, respectively

Grad/B-School: Ask in 4 years! The trend says 3.2 and my educational motivation probably does too Tongue
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 09:34:12 AM »
« Edited: December 18, 2019, 09:42:51 AM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

Are US universities easier or is Atlas full of super smart people? Never seen so many high grades lol

You see, we have a system where people are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to be handed a piece of paper, and a bunch of people who have been handed everything in life whine to their instructors if things are anything less than a B, and instructors have to make grading softer and softer to deal with less complaints from paying customers. The customer is always right. There is no differentiation for the top half.

Teachers would often hand out the midterm explaining that the median was 72 or something, but you know those kids will still find a way to buy their B.

Almost 90 percent of grades are 'A' or 'B' at private institutions. All you need to know.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies