Cowardly Trump blames generals for SEAL's death
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:04:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Cowardly Trump blames generals for SEAL's death
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Cowardly Trump blames generals for SEAL's death  (Read 1640 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2017, 03:28:15 AM »

There must have been a good reason for President Obama to not do that raid. He probably first asked the experts who knew far better than he did whether it would work as planned.

You know the experts -- the CIA and the Armed Forces, the fellows who delivered a dead Osama bin Laden to Davey Jones' locker...

But wait, isn't Trump the same guy who said, "There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am." And, "I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand."

Why did Trump deny the military his brilliant insights and great knowledge when it came to this raid?

Il Duce ha sempre raggione!

The hallmark of good leadership, especially in the military, is someone who deflects all praise and absorbs all criticism. I expect Trump to do a lot of the opposite.

The Commander in Chief need not be a military expert, but he must have the wisdom with which to choose between alternatives that generals and admirals propose.  He is also the chief diplomat...

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies