New data suggests Hillary won white male/female millennials. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:43:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  New data suggests Hillary won white male/female millennials. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New data suggests Hillary won white male/female millennials.  (Read 12733 times)
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« on: March 23, 2017, 11:08:49 PM »

I dunno, maybe. Personally I'm not going to even begin drawing conclusions on this (save for a default opinion, which is an iffy extension of Millennials given basic demographics) until we get some actual voting data for them in 2018 and/or 2020. Even if they are somewhat more conservative now, it doesn't mean they will stay that way. The 18 - 25 age group is a time of partisan malleability and these people could end up changing their minds on various issues/politicians. Or, the polls end up being wrong. Given how diverse Z will be, it's hard for me to take seriously any idea that it will be a Republican-heavy generation given that the GOP has not only made no efforts to reach out but at times seem to be actively working to repel such voters.

Just going to have to wait and see.
Yeah Generation Z is gonna be more Hispanic than Generation Y but its not gonna be more Asian or any more Black than Generation Y was is.
Jeez, we're not gone yet!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies