Lincoln Antifascist PAC presents... Eharding on Race
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:38:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Lincoln Antifascist PAC presents... Eharding on Race
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Lincoln Antifascist PAC presents... Eharding on Race  (Read 712 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 10, 2017, 07:58:47 PM »
« edited: March 10, 2017, 08:33:11 PM by Senator Scott »

Infamous Atlas user and post-padder Eharding wants to be your voice in the Lincoln Assembly.  Already having three prominent Federalist endorsements under his belt, the young would-be Delegate says he wants to be a strong voice for the free North.

But does Eharding stand for the dignity of all Lincolnians?

[clip]

(in which Eharding promotes a website that shares pseudoscientific and racist blog posts)

[clip]

And what is the Eharding plan to mend race relations in Atlasia?

Segregation.

[clip]

People of Lincoln: When you cast your vote for Assembly next month, say no to hate.  Say no to bigotry.  Say no to racial separatism.

Say no to Eharding.

PAID FOR BY LINCOLN ANTIFASCIST PAC.  NOT AUTHORIZED BY ANY CANDIDATE OR CANDIDATE’S COMMITTEE.
(Still) muted by Kalwejt until March 31
Eharding

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 12:49:02 PM »
« Edited: March 11, 2017, 01:20:59 PM by Eharding »

I support the liberty of all Lincolnians to associate and not associate with whom they wish. Thus, I totally oppose big government segregation mandates on private citizens, just as I oppose big government integration mandates on them. Neither is justly consistent with the principles of liberty of one's use of private property, which I firmly support.

Every single thing I said in those screenshotted comments above, regardless of their political correctness or lack thereof, is true in their entirety, and are entirely consistent with the principles of liberalism, as expressed in the writings of Hobbes, Locke, and Jefferson. Lincoln himself agreed with these words, and, indeed, was less politically correct than even I on this subject. I love the poorly educated and I desire to see them succeed in all their civilized pursuits.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies