The Civic Democratic Party of Atlasia (closed, sorry for wasting time) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:21:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Civic Democratic Party of Atlasia (closed, sorry for wasting time) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Civic Democratic Party of Atlasia (closed, sorry for wasting time)  (Read 1883 times)
Rjjr77
« on: March 20, 2017, 10:46:02 PM »

My friends! I have loved being in the Federalist Party, but since I became President (and honestly before that), there have been a lot of ideological splits and personal splits within the party. I have decided to create a new Center-Center Right party! This party will advocate for compromise between the two major parties on the issues that matter most to us Atlasians and will strive for a better Atlasia!

Members (as of March 20th, 2017):
President dfwlibertylover

Official Party Color - Purple

Sign in below!
I'm new, some sort of general platform of ideas, even if not official would be intriguing
Rjjr77
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 11:03:34 PM »

In general, the main differences are that we tend to make a more moderate approach (and less hard-line approach) on economic and social issues. For example, our party will tend to support tax cuts and regulation cuts, but also strive for healthcare reform and the rebuilding of our nation's infrastructure. I believe that the party will lean towards a more non-interventionist foreign policy approach (although this likely won't be an official platform) and will tend to be pro-life on abortion related issues.
I appreciate the quick and thoughtful response. I've decided to remain federalist at this current juncture as I believe it allows for the best chance at reforming the Lincoln government, but will consider your candidates in future federal elections.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies