The Virginia Society for the Preservation and Appreciation of High-Quality Posts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:14:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Virginia Society for the Preservation and Appreciation of High-Quality Posts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Virginia Society for the Preservation and Appreciation of High-Quality Posts  (Read 113832 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 21, 2019, 01:23:37 AM »

Being gay isn’t about having sex, you self-righteous door stop.

How does it affect me that “in the privacy of your own home” you spout bullsh-t about gay folks being “less than?” That I need make it clear to you how your internal biases would end up affecting your actions and the environments with which you interact is a huge mark of your blindness and—yes indeed, I’ll say it!—your straight privilege. I’ll let you ponder it some more. Roll Eyes

As for what I would have you do when your religion seems plain as day about its views on gay people? Well, that’s an easy one! Use your own f-cking brain, look past the dogma, realize that regarding a whole category of people as “less than” for no damn reason is a manifestation of hatred, and denounce your stupid religion, or at the very least denounce the tenets of it that preach and encourage discrimination. Why do that, when you “truly believe?” Because what your “word of God” says is wrong and harmful. It should not take that much brainpower to realize, though I guess it’s easier to let God think for you, isn’t it?

Anyhow, yes. You should be ashamed, and I will not stop being a thorn in the side of people like you until you realize you’re wrong. Not gonna happen, you say? Then I guess I’ll see you in hell. I respect your rights as a human being. But, for good reason, I have no respect for who you are. To you, by virtue of nothing more than who I love, I am unworthy. I don’t need to put up with that. And so that others won’t have to, there’s no way I’m going to let it go unchecked, either. That’s why we need a “pro-LGBT agenda” in school. You people do damage, and it’s no longer okay.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies