Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 18, 2019, 08:42:10 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: New features added! Click here for more information. Click here to configure new features.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
| |-+  International Elections (Moderators: Gustaf, Hash, Orphan Crippler)
| | |-+  Belgian Politics & Elections: Federal Election in May 2019 (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Belgian Politics & Elections: Federal Election in May 2019  (Read 23370 times)
Watermelon sin Jamón
Zanas46
YaBB God
France

View Profile WWW
« on: April 14, 2017, 07:54:51 am »

Fascinating, thanks ! The maps are informative, but only as to distribution of votes within a party, not relative strength with other parties.

IN NATE WE still TRUST?

I haven't seen anything pointing to a Brexit win at this point, when you factor in how a referendum actually works.

My French blog
Watermelon sin Jamón
Zanas46
YaBB God
France

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 03:44:08 pm »

I also love how sp.a won just one commune and it neighbors the Hainaut exclave. Is Wervik FINO ? Wink

IN NATE WE still TRUST?

I haven't seen anything pointing to a Brexit win at this point, when you factor in how a referendum actually works.

My French blog
Watermelon sin Jamón
Zanas46
YaBB God
France

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 08:53:47 am »

1rst of may a big day for most Belgian parties due to their links with the unions. They've all unveiled different political plans in the hope of convincing they represent the working man or woman of the street.
The biggest news is that Raoul Hedebouw, the popular spokesperson of PTB, has been stabbed in the arse.
Is he going to be okay ? What happened ? I've watched a few of his appearances in Parliament and they're always a good watch.

IN NATE WE still TRUST?

My French blog
Watermelon sin Jamón
Zanas46
YaBB God
France

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 04:19:19 pm »

What was/is VEGA ?

IN NATE WE still TRUST?

My French blog
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout