A bit of Hot Coffee for Senator Clinton's mind
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:30:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  A bit of Hot Coffee for Senator Clinton's mind
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: A bit of Hot Coffee for Senator Clinton's mind  (Read 3201 times)
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2005, 12:34:59 PM »
« edited: August 02, 2005, 12:39:53 PM by SE Magistrate John Dibble »

Actually, it probably goes across the two parties.
Tweedledee and Tweedledum...

Yes, Rockstar is technically responsible for telling the ESRB about all content on the disc when they submit it. As I said, it was most likely an accident that it was not mentioned. It really needs to be considered that this is the first incident of it's kind - if it happens in the future, sure, I'd put more blame on the developer, but since this is a first I'm willing to cut some slack.

Are you sure that was the post you wanted to quote?

No, I think I was looking at the other thread on this, though of a response to something, and accidentally came here. Tongue Either that or someone else deleted what they posted and I accidentally quoted you instead. Edit again - actually, now that I think about it, I misinterpreted you, thinking this was on the same tangent as the other thread, and that 'both parties' was referring to Rockstar and the hacker who made the mod, lol.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2005, 12:42:11 PM »

Yes, Rockstar is technically responsible for telling the ESRB about all content on the disc when they submit it. As I said, it was most likely an accident that it was not mentioned. It really needs to be considered that this is the first incident of it's kind - if it happens in the future, sure, I'd put more blame on the developer, but since this is a first I'm willing to cut some slack.

No, I think I was looking at the other thread on this, though of a response to something, and accidentally came here. Tongue Either that or someone else deleted what they posted and I accidentally quoted you instead. Edit again - actually, now that I think about it, I misinterpreted you, thinking this was on the same tangent as the other thread, and that 'both parties' was referring to Rockstar and the hacker who made the mod, lol.

lol, k I thought you were looking for this thread:
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=26250.0
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2005, 01:06:28 PM »

lol, k I thought you were looking for this thread:
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=26250.0

Yeah, for some reason my mind thought this was that one when I made that post. Tongue
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2005, 01:07:43 PM »

Censoring video games is a Republican position.

No, its nanny liberalism at its' worst.

I really doubt opebo is a big fan of this. What's this "nanny liberalism" crap you're talking about?
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2005, 01:09:15 PM »

Censoring video games is a Republican position.

No, its nanny liberalism at its' worst.

I really doubt opebo is a big fan of this. What's this "nanny liberalism" crap you're talking about?

It's nanny statism, more accurately - both parties are guilty of it for things like this. The state just has to determine what is good for us. Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies