The Vox Populi Institute for Epic and Legendary Threads (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 12:26:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Vox Populi Institute for Epic and Legendary Threads (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Vox Populi Institute for Epic and Legendary Threads  (Read 6295 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 11, 2017, 07:02:46 PM »
« edited: April 11, 2017, 07:05:52 PM by Kingpoleon, Never The Best/Worst Poster »

Glorious news!

(As an aside, I thought it was a good idea to read this through in a club meeting, but I broke down at the part where Kennedy is shot five times in the head during a meeting with the Polaqi PM. It was awk.)

He was shot five times in the head in the middle of a meeting, and "no one knows who did it".

I speak truth to power, and I say on this bright and bold sunny day, this is a cover up that goes to the highest levels of power - from the lowliest beggar to the (((media and banks))), to Donald Trump, to the Pope, the Devil, and, highest of them all, the moderators and Dave Leip! He who holds his tongue will be silenced. He who speaks will be silenced and remembered. The powers that be on this forum crushed Eharding because they were afraid of him. No more, I say! I come before you today to tell the truth: Kalwejt shot Kennedy! Mr. Morden was demodded. because he threatened to tell. For the same reasons, IceSpear, Ag, and a half dozen other posters have left or disappeared. Most notably, Eharding was brutally repressed.

By the way, it is Kennedy.*

*Actual quote from that thread:
SEPTEMBER 19,WHITE HOUSE,CALL BETWEEN LBJ AND ROBERT F KENNEDY
"The White House."

"President,(gasps for air) somebody bombed Miami. I think it is the Cubans. Send the army to the beaches of Miami.Call on some airplanes,too.This could be the start of a war. By the way,it is Kennedy."
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 12:05:31 PM »

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=244776.75
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies