S3: Go west young man act (failed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:56:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  S3: Go west young man act (failed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: S3: Go west young man act (failed)  (Read 3763 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: April 14, 2017, 10:47:22 AM »

LOL

Mr. Kenobi is very lucky I am not the Speaker of this estimable body, because I would have shut this so-called "legislation" down faster than four ounces of toothpaste in a TSA security screening. Needless to say, if this pitiful excuse for a bill were to actually become law, the South would be hit with so many lawsuits she'd have to make the theme to Matlock her regional anthem.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 09:04:41 PM »

I propose that the South give Kansas and Missouri to Fremont in exchange for New Mexico and Arizona.
The Commonwealth of Fremont would be willing to accept cession of the (unjustly occupied) states of Kansas and Missouri as way of apology for this grave insult to our sovereignty, but we will never consent to allow any Western state to be annexed by Southern Imperialists. Wink
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 09:05:05 PM »

Well, I guess I won't invade Kansas, then. A very wise decision on the party of the majority.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies