South Shore of Massachusetts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:51:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  South Shore of Massachusetts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: South Shore of Massachusetts  (Read 2692 times)
hopper
United States

« on: April 16, 2017, 10:41:59 PM »

I'm sure in the next few decades MA Dems in the State Legislature will give the GOP one Congressional District. The Southern Shore Congressional District is the most Republican Congressional District in MA at D+4 currently.
hopper
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 06:37:08 PM »

Not to mention, it's virtually impossible to draw a Republican district in MA anyway, since the Republican voters are fairly spread out throughout the state. I mean, maybe you could make MA-09 a Tilt D rather than Lean D district, but that's about it.

It's possible. Just really ugly. I've drawn a map with 2 with one snaking from Chester around Springfield and up to dracut and another one from Braintree down around Brockton then running through Foxboro out to around Douglas. Like I said ugly as hell. Would post it but idk how to 😂

I guess. But no Democrat has any incentive to agree to that.

You never know. If there's one they don't like they can give him an unfavorable district. McGovern over in Worcester seems like a real douchenozzle

McGovern is one of the best people in Congress.
He is one of the best people in the US House I would have to agree.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies