What will be _____'s best department in the first French election round? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:42:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  What will be _____'s best department in the first French election round? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What will be _____'s best department in the first French election round?  (Read 2497 times)
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« on: April 18, 2017, 05:31:35 AM »
« edited: April 18, 2017, 07:13:43 AM by Watermelon sin Jamón »

Le Pen : one of Vaucluse, Var, Haute-Marne, Aisne. Y'all say Vaucluse, but I just went and saw that Bompard had endorsed Fillon in the primary runoff. Since then, I've seen nothing, but you can count on the Bompard clan to do anything they can to undermine a potential FN victory. Of course, the Bompard influence is not what it used to be, so maybe it won't matter anywhere else than in Orange and Bollène, if anywhere. So I'd say Aisne.

Macron : Paris, I don't see any other who could fit that well.

Fillon : Sarthe, obviously. Var, Alpes-Maritimes, Yvelines, Vendée and Loir-et-Cher should also be good fits.

Mélenchon : y'all say Seine-Saint-Denis, but I'd guess he'll get fierce competition from Hamon, Arthaud and Poutou there. I'd say Mélenchon polls better in Puy-de-Dôme and maybe even Val-de-Marne than Seine-Saint-Denis. So I'll say Puy-de-Dôme.

Hamon : Paris, Finistère or Seine-Saint-Denis. Pick one : Finistère.

Dupont-Aignan : Essonne, obviously.

Poutou : Seine-Saint-Denis. Gironde (home effect) and Territoire-de-Belfort (because Peugeot workers) should be up there too.

Lassalle : maybe the easiest of them all : Pyrénées-Atlantiques.

Arthaud : see Poutou, without Gironde.

Asselineau : I'm gonna make an educated guess and say Sarthe, which was their best performance in the régionales 2015 as far as I can tell. Cher, Mayenne and Marne were good fits as well.

Cheminade : who gives a fukc ? I'll say Haut-Rhin, which seems to have been his best result in 2012 with 0,33%, because why the hell not.

Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 03:32:06 PM »

Mayenne could do the trick then, or Maine-et-Loire.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies