Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:30:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Alabama Megathread: Bombshell allegations  (Read 159758 times)
Hydera

« on: September 14, 2017, 05:14:51 PM »

Okay, this one might actually be the end of him. Executiongate was bad, but this is almost worse than Akin's career-ender.

Hemmmmm

[See's Alabama]

oh my god he's gonna win.
Hydera

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 05:22:09 PM »

That could easily hurt Jones. People tend to take pride in the state they live in.

Jones has such little room to mess up.

I think the only people likely to care very much about this are already planning to vote for Moore.

I hate the double standard where republicans can get away with saying their country/state is terrible and we can do better. But if a democrat does it its automatically a travesty.

Heck Trump said the people of Iowa were stupid because cruz won and they voted for him by a sizable margin in the general election.
Hydera

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 05:03:59 PM »

Trumplicans are out in full force defending this pedophile. Trying to make him the victim in this situation. Let me remind you these are the same people who railed on Hillary and the DNC on the Weinstein donations, tying him to every possible Democrat politician there is, and the same people who took the Kevin Spacey allegations as they came in. Now they demsand concrete evidence of Roy Moore's crimes. There are THIRTY sources coming for this story and the woman who is accusing him is a registered Republican who voted for Trump in 2016.

Don't forget Pizzagate, claims that a child trafficking ring is being operated within a pizzeria because 4chan.
Hydera

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 08:16:58 PM »

This ‘if true’ line used in all the GOP statements is going to be their out. Next week all will be forgiven and they’ll just say it was never enough proven

Considering a week is a lifetime in politics i bet nobody remembers it anymore(heck consider how many people already forgotten about vegas).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies