Forum Community Popular Threads / Chatrooms Directory (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:09:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Forum Community Popular Threads / Chatrooms Directory (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Forum Community Popular Threads / Chatrooms Directory  (Read 21144 times)
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« on: January 28, 2018, 10:05:14 PM »

Is mibbit no longer in use? The last like three times I've checked it out, there's been like one user. Is there a new mibbit chatroom (outside of that barrel bottom known as #SouthernChat), or is everything now on the Discord?

It kind of died down after the election, which I'm not sure whether or not that is normal (or that channel was around in 2012?). People still chat there, it's just not filled with people all the time anymore. Activity picks up then drops off relatively quickly.

Discord and #SouthernChat seem to be the most active now.

Back in my wayward youth, I'd regularly spend evenings on the mibbit, learning misanthropy from Oakvale and being yet another little gremlin who partook in trashing Snowstalker for whatever misguided ideological tangent he was on at the time. There were a number of regulars. I stopped coming on more regularly when I found a life, and the last few times I was in there when there were people, it was mostly a chat about European politics or history that I could  make no contribution to, nor yield any satisfaction from. How does one do the Discord?

Well there's a link in my Signature, and a lot of what we do is just general discussion about Atlas and Elections, along with some outdated memes and Atlasia discussion as well.  It's generally laid back and rather active most of the time.  If you like it you can stay, if you don't it's fine, completely up to your tastes, but you're welcome whenever.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies