Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 11:48:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 123204 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1025 on: August 12, 2017, 10:37:59 PM »

(When will the update be?)
Different Republican
Rookie
« Reply #1026 on: August 12, 2017, 11:03:48 PM »

Ron Paul in social media

I think Marco doesn't really undestands my proposals, he says my vote for the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan is different from my opinion now. In 2001 we had been attacked and i voted for that so we could go after those who did the attack, this is completely different from toppling a government like the Syrian government, like how Marco wants to.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1027 on: August 13, 2017, 07:10:26 PM »

(When is the next update?)
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1028 on: August 13, 2017, 09:55:02 PM »

Will post update tomorrow!
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #1029 on: August 13, 2017, 10:39:13 PM »

Senator Sherrod Brown spends the week campaigning in Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota. He uses his speeches to promote the Democratic Ticket's plan for industrial workers, laying out his opposition to "anti-American free trade" agreements like TPP.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1030 on: August 14, 2017, 07:08:12 AM »

Pearcy campaigns in Akron Ohio on gun rights

I see we got a anti gun senator in your state *Crowd boos*

If Elizabeth Warren is elected president then she will continue Obama's war on gun owners with more laws pushing their gun control agenda. 

However if Marco Rubio is elected president he will shut those downs and we will give the rights of the 2nd amendment back to the people. He will help push for silencer legalization and he will turn back all the fun control laws Obama has created

*Crowd cheers*
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1031 on: August 14, 2017, 09:28:53 PM »

August 6-13, 2016

The general election is heating up. Senator Warren and Senator Rubio traded barbs on the stump, while their independent challengers are trying to make waves. Judge Napolitano and Congressman Paul have been going after Rubio on the area of foreign policy, as well as immigration. The Paul campaign likely sees the two issues as a potential draw for disaffected Republicans and libertarian voters; turned off by the Rubiovand GOP message.

For Paul his best States looks to be in New Hampshire, Alaska, Montana and Nevada. Polling has the former Congressman polling with 11% in New Hampshire, 16% in Alaska, 8% in Montana, and 3% in Nevada.

Senator Sanders has been gaining traction in the northeast, and has made it on the ballot in many states, including New Jersey, Wisconsin and Illinois. This move is causing headaches for Democrats, who are already nervous about a tight race against Rubio. Polls show Sanders eating into Warren's lead in usually reliably Democratic states.

In New York, for example: Warren leads: 49% to Rubio's 37%, but Sanders take 9%. In Illinois, the home state of President Obama Sanders polls third with 10%.

Rubio for his part has continued to hammer away at Warren, including among millennials, who were a large voting block for Sanders during the contested primary. By painting Warren as a figure of the past and he the future, his numbers have steadily rebounded. Hus number in the mid west are equally as encouraging. He currently is tied in Ohio with Warren 44% to 44% and leads her 47% to 43% in Pennsylvania. Leads her 44% to 42% in Michigan and ties in Wisconsin 45% to 45%.

In Minnesota, the Democratic stronghold, Warren holds a narrow lead: 47% to 44%.

Rubio, has also made an effort to secure his right flank. Not only is his running mate hitting Ron Paul, but Rubio is going after Paul for his newsletters, which Paul continues to defend.

As the attention now turns to the Olympic Summer games most expect the Presidential race to simmer until at least Labor Day, and then begin in full swing during the final eight week sprint to November 8th.

Rubio battles on two fronts: Warren on the left and Paul on the right. His attacks on both candidates seem to be working.

Reeling from the challenge by Sanders, Warren struggles to hold together the Obama Coalition.

The two wildcards in the race. Right now, Sanders looks to do more damage to Warren,
then Paul to Rubio.

ABC/WASHINGTON POST POLL: General Election
Rubio: 43%
Warren: 37%
Sanders: 8%
Paul: 4%

CNN/ORC POLL: General Election
Rubio: 44%
Warren: 40%
Sanders: 6%
Paul: 3%

Paul Newsletters Become an Issue for TX Congressman in Campaign
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1032 on: August 15, 2017, 06:05:35 AM »

round will last until Sunday evening. 10 Pm EST
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1033 on: August 15, 2017, 09:00:19 AM »

Stephen Pearcy on Jimmy Kimmel

JK:So Stephen first off thank you for being on the show. So tell me what it's like being a Vice Presidental nominee?

Well first off despite what people think it isn't a do nothing job. You can say I am the nominee well second hand man. I am like the personal advisor to Senator Rubio I give him his coffee and bagels in the morning *He and everyone else laughs*

JK:How does he like his coffee.

That is top secret government information I can't give here *They alll laugh again*

Yeah I do believe I am really helping out this ticket reaching out to other people who at first May of never thought of voting for Rubio. I am also glad that he has accepted some of my policies that I preached when I was a candidate like Wall Street reform and the biggest tax cut in history.

JK:You also said in a speech in Oregon about gun rights you mention the unfortunate death of Steve Irwin and how you said there wasn't a call for Stingray control after that event. Do you regret that statement?

Well I have been told that Terri Irwin heard it and she said that she wasn't offended and that she understood what I was staying and that she wasn't upset and I thought it was a cool down to earth response.

JK:Anyways here is what I wanted to say. You have said that Elizabeth Warren spends more time attacking you than Marco Rubio and you called that a problem

Yeah i find it strange. Rubio is the one who you are facing for President not me. I am just his running mate
who has weak knowledge of my career and I also got Joe Biden saying the same thing even though he said I was a great singer so it's weird.

JK:Does it bother you?

Well no I just find it bizarre and I just can't wait to debate Sherrod Brown in the VP debates
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1034 on: August 16, 2017, 11:00:16 AM »
« Edited: August 28, 2018, 08:36:28 AM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule August 6-August 13 2016, Part 1

August 6
-Senate duties in Washington D.C.

August 7
-Flight to Johnston, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Johnston, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Agriculture policy speech in Johnston, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Meet with voters in Winterset, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Meet with voters in Truro, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Meet with voters in Indianola, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Indianola, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Meet with voters in Norwalk, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Town hall meeting with voters in Norwalk, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Carlisle, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Economic policy speech in Carlisle, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Meet with voters in Altoona, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Altoona, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Meet with voters in Des Moines, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Speech in Des Moines, Iowa in reaction to the opening of the 2016 Summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro :

Every four years, our ambitious, dynamic and competitive athletes seize the opportunity to demonstrate what they can do to ensure an American successful Olympic performance through ambition, passion, audacity and willingness. We will encourage them whether it’s in Rio de Janeiro or by watching them on television or on radios. So I wish good luck for our athletes.

-Small government policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa
-Foreign policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa where Senator Rubio reiterates his promise to fight terrorism through a stronger U.S. military and stronger alliances and to stop Iran's nuclear threat through stronger sanctions and the establishment of an anti-missile shield.
-Meet with voters in Council Bluffs, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Meet with voters in Le Mars, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Meet with voters in Sioux City, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Constitutional rights policy speech in Sioux City, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Meet with voters in Fort Dodge, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Meet with voters in Forest City, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad
-Manufacturing policy speech at Winnebago Industries headquarters in Forest City, Iowa with Joni Ernst, Chuck Grassley and Terry Branstad

August 8
-Flight to Fayetteville, North Carolina
-Meet with voters in Fayetteville, North Carolina with Richard Burr
-Speech on behalf of Richard Burr during a Senate re-election campaign rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at the Airborne & Special Operations Museum in Fayetteville, North Carolina
-Meet with voters in Raleigh, North Carolina with Richard Burr
-Meet with voters in Cary, North Carolina with Richard Burr
-Manufacturing policy speech at Lord Corporation headquarters in Cary, North Carolina
-Economic policy speech at the Cary Chamber of Commerce in Cary, North Carolina
-Meet with voters in Charlotte, North Carolina with Richard Burr
-Meet with voters in Wilmington, North Carolina with Richard Burr
-Flight to Portland, Maine
-Meet with voters in Portland, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Rally with voters at Cross Insurance Arena in Portland, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Infrastructure policy speech at Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum in Portland, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Lewiston, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Energy policy speech in Lewiston, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Bangor, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Trade policy speech in Bangor, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with voters in Orono, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Meet with college voters at the University of Maine in Orono, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins in an effort to attract young voters
-Meet with voters in Auburn, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
-Foreign policy speech in Auburn, Maine with Paul LePage and Susan Collins
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1035 on: August 17, 2017, 03:16:26 AM »
« Edited: August 17, 2017, 05:53:18 AM by Jaguar4life »

Pearcy campaigns in Pittsburgh on Oil and coal

Our coal industry is declining since over 40 years. Coal is responsible for more than 760 000 American jobs. Yet, the Obama administration thinks « a war on coal is exactly what's needed. » This war on American energy means fewer jobs and higher prices. It means that our people, including middle class people will be deprived of their livelihoods. If Rubio is elected President, we will finally put an end to the War on Coal, we will reduce taxes and abolish regulations on coal industry, which will bring coal jobs back to America, create more jobs, help us developing technologies that will produce clean coal and facilitate America's path to energy independence. And to facilitate coal's transportation from mines to markets, we will approve the construction of more coal pipelines. There is one thing that my opponent doesn't understand : coal actually produces renewable energy because it is burned for the production of electricity and heat and is the largest source of energy for the generation of electricity worldwide.

One thing doesn't rule out another, but unlike Warren's plan, our plan will make sure that we will invest in renewable energies with a part of revenues from oil drilling, not taxpayers' money, not your money. We can increase oil drilling while protecting the environment. We can exploit the Arctic's oil reserves without risking of hurting the environment. By increasing oil drilling, exploitation and production, we not only create jobs but also get revenues, which a part will be invested into the development of renewable energies to pursue further job creation and to improve our ecological footprint.

Norway is among the largest oil and natural gas producers in Europe. And yet Norway is classified among the most ecological countries in the world due to its abundant hydraulic energy and due to the priority this country is giving to energy research in order to develop the necessary technologies for energy exploitation, for energy efficiency, for hydrogen and for CO2 capture and storage.

So by following Norway's example, we can encourage oil production, get America to energy independence, invest into the development of renewable energies, protect the environment and ensure America's prosperity as well as America's Energy Revolution.

Elizabeth Warren would rather keep handing money to terrorists through our dependence on foreign energy due to our oil exports from unstable coutries in throes of terrorism, which will increase terrorist groups' ability to organize and commit terrorist attacks against us and our allies. We can't let that happen. Getting to energy independence and taking advantage of our own sources of energy will not only create jobs and make this economy stronger but also reinforce our nation's security by depriving terrorists of revenus from our energy dependence.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1036 on: August 17, 2017, 02:46:30 PM »

Schedule for Elizabeth Warren

August 7, 2016

Meet Voters in Brookline, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Jeanne Shaheen)

Tour Camp Tevya, Brookline, New Hampshire (With Jeanne Shaheen)

Marco Rubio keeps attacking me for voting against allowing the Attorney General to block the transfer of weapons to suspected terrorists after the Pulse Nightclub shooting, even enlisting surrogates like Rudy Giuliani to do his dirty work. One problem. I was campaigning for the Democratic nomination at the time, and I'm pretty sure Senator Rubio was still campaigning for the Republican nomination. I imagine I would have voted for allowing the Attorney General to block the transfer of weapons to suspected terrorists, as keeping weapons like guns, swords and grenades from purveyors of terror is quite important.

Meet Voters in Grosse Pointe, Michigan (With Debbie Stabenow)

Speech in Romulus, Michigan (With John Lewis)

Other campaigns have been attacking me for accepting the endorsement of Michael Bloomberg. Let me be clear. I never wanted, nor do I desire the endorsement of plutocrats like Bloomberg. We simply happen to share similar goals on gun control, and several other issues, compared Bernie Sanders, Marco Rubio and Ron Paul. That is all.

August 11, 2016

Meet Voters in Clyde, Ohio (With Ted Strickland)

Speech at Fremont Speedway, Fremont, Ohio (With Ted Strickland)

So how's my running mate doing? I hope he meets with your approval, both as your candidate for Vice-President and as your Senator. He certainly meets with mine.

Speech at Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Center, Fremont, Ohio (With Bill Clinton)

It's been one hundred and forty years since the end of Reconstruction, and it seems the we really haven't moved on. We may have claimed to end segregation, but it sure doesn't feel that way, when you look at large sections of the South, or the inner cities in places like New York, Cleveland or Detroit, where a wide majority of the population is a minority, where all the schools are minority-majority and all the business are owned by minorities, all because of the prejudices of Whites.

August 12, 2016

Meet Voters in Aurora, Minnesota (With Al Franken and Amy Klobuchar)

Meet Voters in Cook, Minnesota (With Al Franken and Amy Klobuchar)

Meet Voters in Proctor, Minnesota (With Al Franken and Amy Klobuchar)

Meet Voters in Solon Springs, Wisconsin (With Michelle Obama)

August 13, 2016

Meet Voters in Guttenburg, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Postville, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Brier, Washington (With Patty Murray)

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1037 on: August 17, 2017, 05:04:44 PM »
« Edited: August 18, 2017, 02:07:36 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Elizabeth Warren in Fort Hills, Colorado

Senator Warren should be honest with the people and tell them the truth for once. She is trying to find false excuses for not voting in favor of allowing the Attorney General to delay the transfer of firearms to suspected terrorists. She claimed that we were both campaigning for our parties' nominations during the Pulse Nightclub shooting.

Well Senator, let me help you with the facts. I've got to remind you that I already have clinched the Republican nomination after winning the primaries in Arizona and Utah in late March, which is three months before the Pulse Nightclub shooting. Three months. In your case, you have clinched the Democratic nomination in May, which is one month before this terrorist attack occured in Orlando on June 12 2016. So I was there in the Senate to legislate on this issue after the Pulse shooting, and so were you, Senator Warren. And here is the truth : on June 20 2016, one week after the Pulse shooting, you opposed and voted against an amendment sponsored by Senator John Cornyn aimed at authorizing the Attorney General to delay the transfer of weapons to suspected terrorists while I voted in favor of it because that's the right way to prevent massive shootings or terrorist attacks like this without violating the Second Amendment.

If you want to see the facts, you can go on the website votesmart.org, type « Elizabeth Warren » and click on « Votes ». Then you can see all of Warren's vote record, including on terrorism and gun control and you will see how much she is trying to hide the truth from the American people who is concerned about its national security, its rights and its values. If she now says that she would vote in favor of giving the Attorney General the mandate to delay transfers of weapons to suspected terrorists, she is either lying to you or she just flip-flopped and shifted her position on this issue. Senator Warren is definitely ready to say or do anything to get votes. We need a President who says what he believes, who is honest with the people, stands on his convictions and principles and will do whatever it takes to keep America free and safe. And unlike Senator Warren, I'm running to be that kind of President.

[Crowd loudly applauds and chants USA! USA! USA!]

And Senator, when it comes to Rudy Giuliani, I think you should give him some credit for having led a forceful and effective fight that drastically reduced crime during his mayorship and for making New York City one of the safest cities in America, especially after 9/11, the worst attack against our country in the history of the United States. Just like me, he is not afraid to say « radical Islamic terrorism », something you have always failed to do. And his record is clearly in contrast with your record in which you voted time and time again in favor of cutting in the defense budget, reducing our military, weakening our security measures and withdrawing America from the fight against terrorism, which is giving us further and stronger terrorist threat.

I will do the exact opposite. We will defeat radical Islamic terrorism by charging the Attorney General to stop the transfer of weapons to suspected terrorists, by increasing the FBI's counter-terrorism budget, increasing our defense budget, reinforcing our homeland security measures, strengthening and modernizing our military, expanding our alliances, striking terrorists on their turf through military strength, arming the right groups in the Middle East after establishing background checks on them and depriving ISIS of its oil refineries by securing them and giving them back to the Iraqi people and the Syrian people.

I know what it takes to keep America safe. I've been tested on several national security issues whether it's on North Korea, Hezbollah, Venezuela, etc. Every time, I succeeded. That's the kind of leadership we need in the White House.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1038 on: August 17, 2017, 07:36:40 PM »
« Edited: August 17, 2017, 07:41:05 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad
In an effort to bring all the conservative movement together towards his campaign and to win among ethnic minorities and among Jewish voters, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad hammering Ron Paul on his newsletters containing racist and anti-Semitic rhetoric including a claim that the 1993 World Trade Center bombing may have been carried out by the Mossad. In fact he said, I quote, « Whether it was a setup by the Israeli Mossad or was truly a retaliation by the Islamic fundamentalists matters little ». The ad is also aimed at describing Senator Rubio as the candidate of all the people.

The ad titled « Unworthy » airs in Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Maine, New York, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Missouri, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas, Montana, Alaska, Oregon, the Washington state and Hawaii

« Unworthy » advertisement narration :

Narrator : After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, Ron Paul has expressed hypocrisy and irresponsability and has proven to be unworthy of any credibility, tolerance and inclusiveness when he called the Israeli government « evil » and wrote newsletters containing racist and anti-Semitic rhetoric including a claim that the 1993 World Trade Center bombing may have been carried out by the Mossad.

Ron Paul : Whether it was a setup by the Israeli Mossad or was truly a retaliation by the Islamic fundamentalists matters little.

Narrator : No Congressman. It matters a lot to know who committed this terrorist attack. It was committed by Ramzi Yousef and Eyad Ismoil, two radical Islamic terrorists who vowed to destroy America and its allies, including Israel. This statement by Congressman Paul is not only an insult against the Jewish community but it can only bring further division in this country that is already divided since too long.

Marco Rubio : Unlike my opponents, I'm running to be President for all Americans of all origins, all beliefs, all races and all religions, whether you are whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, men, women, Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hinduists, Buddhists, conservatives, liberals, independents or libertarians. We all have the same the values of freedom, opportunity, prosperity, liberty and justice for all. I'm running for President in order to bring integrity and dignity back to the White House and to bring America back on the right track for the sake of a brighter, more prosperous, safer and peaceful future.

Narrator : And not only Marco Rubio will be President for all the people, but he knows who the ennemy is : radical Islamic terrorism. He will defeat it as well as Iran's nuclear threat by standing with all of our allies, including Israel. He knows that only together, we can defeat radical Islamic terrorism.

All of that is why Marco Rubio is the one candidate every American will be proud to call President.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
Different Republican
Rookie
« Reply #1039 on: August 17, 2017, 08:00:37 PM »

Ron Paul Campaign Ad

A new ad is made in a effort to attract voters unsatisfied with both parties and the previous administrations.

The ad will air in Alaska, Texas, Montana, Michigan, Ohio, New Hampshire, Maine, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada, Colorado and Iowa.

Ad:

Narrator: Washington DC has been home for broken promises and corruption for many time. Polls show that only 3% of Americans fully trust the government.

Narrator: It isn't a surprise to anyone that politicians have been lying to be elected, many of them, are elected defending one idea, but govern defending something different, politicians are elected saying they will fight for the people but they govern fighting for big corporations.

Narrator: Elizabeth Warren, who supposedly fights for the common American has been endorsed by Bloomberg, who has a net worth of more than 51 billion dollars. She also supports big government policies, that have failed numerous times trough history by making many people poor.

Narrator: Marco Rubio, who claims to be a champion of the common American has been endorsed by the Koch brothers, combined they have around 82 billion dollars, he has also been endorsed by Mark Cuban, who has a net worth of around 3 billion dollars. Rubio supports deals like the TPP that instead of helping the normal American, are hurting them, due to the fact they they help the big corporations, with help from the government, to create monopolies or leave the country.

Narrator: How can we expect people endorsed by billionaires and who support policies and deals that hurt us to fight for the common american? We have been tricked many times by politicians in the congress and this can't continue to happen!

Narrator: Since his first election, Ron Paul has been fighting to get the government our of our lives, to less government intervention in the economy, to bring back our troops home and to protect our constitution. We need a new voice in the white house, someone who will restore our confidence on the politicians, someone who will bring economic prosperity, defend the common American and the constitution.

Ron Paul: I ao Ron Paul and I approve this message!
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1040 on: August 17, 2017, 08:50:47 PM »
« Edited: August 17, 2017, 09:53:17 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad
In an effort to win among young voters and Millennial voters, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad in order to show the age group raised on imitating things online that Marco Rubio is one of them and gets it.

Since young people are frustrated with labels slapped on them by outsiders, with big government policies, with America's broken education system and with the increasing national debt, the ad features a host of American Millennials concerned about their future and convinced that 45-year old Marco Rubio is the best candidate in creating opportunities for the American people, including for young people.

The ad titled « Rise » airs in Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Maine, New York, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Montana, Oregon, the Washington state and Hawaii

« Rise » advertisement narration :

Millennial voter # 1 : During the last eight years, during Barack Obama's presidency, several Millennials like myself, all across this country, came of political age and graduated or are about to graduate.

Millennial voter # 2 : But many of these graduates of the last eight years, including me, graduated without a college-level job.

Millennial voter # 3 : I got my degree, but I can't find a good-paying job. I'm working in three part-time jobs and it's just barely enough to pay for my food and to pay for an apartment, but not enough to begin to pay back my student loans.

Millennial voter # 4 : Our genearation's struggles are due to Barack Obama's big government policies that increased taxes and regulations on all Americans, including young people, weakened their purchasing power, made us more dependent on foreign energy, killed American jobs, shipped American businesses overseas by making America a harder place to do business and increased the debt that is about to hit 20 trillion dollars.

Millennial voter # 5 : That is just unacceptable because big government means more debt and more debt means less jobs and less opportunities.

Millennial voter # 6 : All this will continue under Elizabeth Warren who is seeking to be Barack Obama's heir as she runs for his third term.

Millennial voter # 7 : America needs real and decisive change.

Millennial voter # 8 : So it's time for our generation to make history for the sake of a bright, prosperous and safe future here on the land of opportunity.

Millennial voter # 9 : We are ready to do it by voting for the first time.

Millennial voter # 10 : And we are proud to vote for Marco Rubio for the sake of a better future called a New American Century.

Marco Rubio : As President of the United States, I'm going to change the tendency of the last eight years through small government policies that will promote free market and free enterprise. I know what it takes to create good-paying jobs and to restore the American Dream. I will do that by reducing taxes for all the American people, including the middle class and for young generations, by reforming our education system through school choice and by making America the best place in the world to do business by cutting taxes and regulations on businesses, including small business, abolishing Dodd-Frank, reducing the cost of doing business in America and lowering our nation's corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 %. That's how we're going to give Millennials a fair chance to find good-paying jobs, to prosper, to raise a family and to live the American Dream. Otherwise, they will inherit a lifetime of debt.

Now our own generation as well as Millennials must choose what kind of country we want to be in this new century. Globalization and massive technological change present us with both great challenges and great opportunities. Like those before us, we must either embrace the future or be left behind by it. Your generation and our children, including my four children Amanda, Daniela, Anthony and Dominick, will either be the first generation of Americans to inherit a country in decline or they will be the freest and most prosperous generation ever seen in America. We must follow the latter option for the sake of the restoration of the American Dream and our country's status as the land of opportunity.

Americans not yet born will write the final verdict on our generation. Let them record that we made the right choice. Let them record that in the early years of this century, faced with a rapidly changing and uncertain world, our generation rose to face the great challenges of our time.

That's why I'm asking for your vote because if you do, you will inherit one of the most brightest and prosperous areas in America's history. This will be an area called a New American Century.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1041 on: August 18, 2017, 01:51:57 PM »
« Edited: August 18, 2017, 08:23:52 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Ron Paul's recent attack ad

It's strange that Congressman Paul criticizes me on being endorsed by business people running businesses and corporations because during his two campaigns in 2008 and 2012, Congressman Paul has himself been endorsed by such corporatists like Peter Thiel, who has a net worth of 2.7 billion dollars and poured $2.6 million dollars into a super PAC supporting Congressman Paul's 2012 campaign. By the way, he even edged Rick Santorum in contributions from financial services industry firms in 2011.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1042 on: August 18, 2017, 02:00:56 PM »
« Edited: August 18, 2017, 09:44:16 PM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule August 6-August 13 2016, Part 2

August 9
-Flight to Rochester, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Rochester, New Hampshire with Mitt Romney and Kelly Ayotte
-Tax policy speech in Rochester, New Hampshire with Mitt Romney and Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Brentwood, New Hampshire with Mitt Romney and Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Derry, New Hampshire with Mitt Romney and Kelly Ayotte
-Economic policy speech given by Mitt Romney in Derry, New Hampshire, describing Marco Rubio as the most qualified presidential candidate to manage the economy and to create jobs due to the Florida Senator's experience as a member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship and of the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
-Meet with voters in Milford, New Hampshire with Mitt Romney and Kelly Ayotte
-Town hall meeting with voters in Milford, New Hampshire
-Meet with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire with Mitt Romney and Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Hanover, New Hampshire with Mitt Romney and Kelly Ayotte
-Meet with voters in Lebanon, New Hampshire with Mitt Romney and Kelly Ayotte
-Flight to Cincinnati, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Cincinnati, Ohio with Rob Portman and Tim Scott
-Economic policy speech in Cincinnati, Ohio with Rob Portman and Tim Scott
-Meet with college voters at the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio with Rob Portman and Tim Scott in an effort to attract young voters
-Speech at the Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky African American Chamber of Commerce in Cincinnati, Ohio with Tim Scott in an effort to attract undecided African American voters :

Marco Rubio : We are the best party to defend the interests of the African American community and help them to recover from the social and economic struggles they have suffered. After the shooting in Charleston, last year, South Carolina Republican Governor Nikki Haley successfully campaigned to remove the Confederate flag from the Palmetto State's Capitol Hill. Abraham Lincoln, the first Republican president, adopted the Emancipation Proclamation and freed African Americans from slavery during the Civil War. In addition, in 1983 it was also under a Republican administration that President Ronald Reagan signed the Martin Luther King Jr. Day after it was introduced by Republican Senator Edward Brooke (who is none other than the first African American popularly elected to the U.S. Senate) and by Democratic U.S. Representative John Conyers, thus making this day a holiday in order to honor a man who spent all his life promoting non-violence and fighting for the advancement of African Americans' civil rights after decades of racism and segregation. We are the party of all the people, including African Americans. We demonstrated it by nominating me as the first Hispanic presidential nominee of one of the two major parties and by electing my friend Tim Scott as Senator of South Carolina two years ago. We are both living proofs that everything is possible for everyone in America.

Tim Scott : And that's why we are proud to be members of the party of Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan. We are the Grand Opportunity Party.

Among our opponents, Ron Paul has expressed disregard for Ronald Reagan, for Martin Luther King and for the entire African American community. Remember, when President Reagan signed the Martin Luther King Jr. Day into law, Congressman Paul said, I quote, « What an infamy Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day. »

[Crowd boos]

Tim Scott : America is not a place for racism, hate, cursing, intolerance and division. Our community is not looking for trouble and it is not looking for violence against anybody, not against the white community. Because, no matter our racial origins, our religions and our beliefs, we are all Americans and we all share the same values of freedom, democracy, opportunity, justice and liberty.

Marco Rubio : Today, even Barack Obama made the African American community's living conditions worse off than they were eight years ago. Racist murders increased and tax increases by this administration put many African Americans into poverty, costing their jobs and their purchasing power.

Thanks to tax cuts for all the American people, including the African American community, we're going to improve their living conditions and reinforce their purchasing power. That way, they will be able to overcome their struggles and to achieve success in this society. As President of the United States, I will reform our criminal code, which criminal regulations and laws are easier to understand, as well as our civil forfeiture by which people suspected of crimes will be deprived of private property. I will allow the Attorney General to delay the transfer of firearms to suspected criminals and terrorists in order to prevent massive shootings African Americans, without violating the Second Amendment. Promoting school choice will cost families, including African American families, less and produce higher outcomes compared to public education. It will grant parents the power to orientate their children out of poorly-performing schools assigned by zip code and look for better education elsewhere. It will expand opportunities for low-income students—especially minorities—to attend high-quality schools that would otherwise be accessible only to higher-income families, thus increasing their chances of success and of entry into the workforce.

So if you want a candidate who will be President for all Americans, including you, I'm asking for your support. Thank you. God bless the African American community, God bless Martin Luther King and God bless the United States of America.

[The crowd of African American voters cheers and applauds after they just made their choice, which is to vote for Marco Rubio on November 8]

-Meet with voters in Evendale, Ohio with John Kasich and Josh Mandel
-Manufacturing policy speech at GE Aviation headquarters in Evendale, Ohio with John Kasich and Josh Mandel
-Meet with voters in Dayton, Ohio with John Kasich and Josh Mandel
-Foreign policy speech at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio with John Kasich and Josh Mandel
-Small government policy speech in Dayton, Ohio with John Kasich and Josh Mandel
-Economic policy speech in Dayton, Ohio with John Kasich and Josh Mandel
-Speech in Dayton, Ohio with John Kasich and Josh Mandel :

Dayton is a great symbol of America's economic strength through its manufacturing industry. Dayton gave birth to aviation and is known for its high concentration of aerospace and aviation technology. But right now, the Obama administration has crushed America's manufacturing industry through big government policies that raised taxes and regulations on businesses, including manufacturing businesses, which cost America, including Ohio, several good-paying manufacturing jobs and shipped many of these jobs overseas, including China, Singapore, Australia, etc. These are all policies supported by Elizabeth Warren and Sherrod Brown.

[Crowd boos]

But my economic plan will boost our manufacturing industry by modifying Barack Obama's TPP through making sure that we will reduce our corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 % to make our country much more competent in the Pacific and to make America the best place in the world to do business and also by cutting taxes and regulations on businesses, including manufacturing businesses. That will allow us to bring back American manufacturing jobs and create more of these jobs here in the United States while being competitive in the world economy through lower tariffs and open markets that will create more American jobs by getting us new consumers among 95 % of worldwide consumers. One thing doesn't rule out another.

[Crowd applauds]

Dayton is also an imp ort symbol of America's military strength since the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) and the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) have headquarters at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base located here in Dayton. This base is one of the Air Force's largest air base wings. Today, the Obama administration is depriving America of all the tools we need to keep America safe and free and defeat global terrorism through drastic cuts in defense budget and in our military's readiness, which reduced our military at its smallest size since World War I and gave the advantage to our enemies, including ISIS, thus allowing it to occupy a large territory and to commit terrorist attacks around the world, especially in Brussels, Paris, Nice, San Bernardino and Orlando.

When I'm President, we're going to reinforce and modernize our military, strengthen and expand our military partnerships with our allies, strike ISIS on its turf through intensified airstrikes and the deployment of ground troops and all the necessary military arsenal, take away oil refineries that are serving to fund ISIS' terrorist activities and give these refineries back to the Iraqi people and the Syrian people, and arm the Kurds as well Syrian rebels that we know are not related to terrorist groups. That's how we will defeat ISIS. President Obama claimed that the terrorist threat is contained. It must not be contained, it must be defeated and destroyed like the evil it is. That way, we will prevent terrorist attacks against the United States and our allies and preserve international peace.

As contributors of America's economic prosperity and national security, you can do keep contributing to it by casting your vote for me. We need you and can't do this without your support. Your support will lead us to such a safer, prosperous and bright future called a New American Century. We will make America great again.

Thank you. God bless Dayton and God bless America.

[Crowd cheers and applauds]

-Meet with voters in Van Wert, Ohio with John Kasich and Josh Mandel
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1043 on: August 19, 2017, 11:35:33 AM »
« Edited: August 19, 2017, 09:09:15 PM by Jaguar4life »

Pearcy campaigns in Cleveland Ohio on the 2nd amendment

First off it's great to be back here again *Crowd cheers*

A major goal that Rubio and I will work up is to legalize silencers on weapons which despite what Warren and the Democrats say aren't like something that it's seen in things like Metal Gear Solid *Crowd laughs*

What it actually does is help out lower recoil which will be extra helpful in gun safety classes and will help the gun not be as loud.  And like I said whille it was make a gun sound a bit quiter it doesn't make it sound like a mouse squeak like in action movies and Video Games.

I said this while campaigning for president. Guns don't kill people. That is like saying a fork made someone fat and even with all these shootings they will make all gun owners look like gun nuts that want to do these things

But the right way to stop all this insanity is not stricter gun control like  Warren/Brown ticket is suggesting. Because supremacists or lone-wolf terrorists could still have killed a great number of people with any other kind of weapon than a firearm, including a knife, an axe, a grenade or a car bomb like what happened in Nice. So what we must do is to allow the Attorney General to delay the transfer of firearms to suspected criminals or terrorists, which is something Senator Warren voted against. That's how we're going to prevent massive shootings and terrorist attacks on our national territory and save innocent lives without violating the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1044 on: August 19, 2017, 08:48:50 PM »
« Edited: August 19, 2017, 09:38:41 PM by NewYorkExpress »

Hillary Clinton at a rally in the Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York

Marco Rubio and Stephen Pearcy seem to think adding silencers to guns and adding more guns to the streets will deter terrorists. It won't. What will deter terrorists, is the sharing of intelligence with our allies, increasing funding to the FBI, closing terror recruitment tools like Guantanamo Bay, keeping our troops out of Syria, pulling our last troops out of Iraq, and pulling our last troops out of Afghanistan. That is what would deter terrorists in this country. Others will attack us just for our freedoms, our rights, and sharing intelligence, and increasing funding to the FBI will help alleviate that risk.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1045 on: August 19, 2017, 09:08:46 PM »
« Edited: August 19, 2017, 09:10:34 PM by Jaguar4life »

(Note I met to put Warren/Brown. Was tweeting something about Clinton/Kaine and must of on accident put in that ticket will change)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1046 on: August 19, 2017, 09:20:54 PM »

The following ad runs for three weeks in all states where the polling margin is less than five points.

While Speaker of the House in the Florida Legislature Marco Rubio racked up Credit Card expenses of over one hundred and fifty thousand dollars of personal expenses on a Florida Republican Party Americ
an Express. He has not reimbursed the Republican Party, He has not apologized for the misuse of the credit cards. We need a President who has an ethical obligation to the American people, not someone with a history of Corruption like Senator Rubio.

I'm Elizabeth Warren and I approve this message.

The following ad airs for three weeks in all states where Senator Sanders leads or has more than seven percent of the vote.

In response to being mistreated by the Democratic National Committee, Bernie Sanders chose to pursue a petty grievance against those who have wronged him. Unfortunately, he has chosen to cripple the candidate most like him in agenda, and hand the agenda to Marco Rubio in the process. We don't a President guided by petty grievances yet again.

I'm Elizabeth Warren and I approve this message. 

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1047 on: August 19, 2017, 10:01:16 PM »
« Edited: August 19, 2017, 10:16:24 PM by GoTfan »

The following ad is to air in all industrial and New England states:

Elizabeth Warren claims to have the same experience as President Obama in 2008, but does she? Before his election to the Senate, Barack Obama had been a State Senator since 1997. Where was Senator Warren's experience in the State Senate?

Marco Rubio claims to be more experienced, but has only been in the Senate for a single term, and served just 8 years in the Florida House before running for the Senate.

Bernie Sanders has over 35 years of experience in government. Whether as Mayor of Burlington for 8 years, a Congressman for 16 years, or a Senator for 10 years, he has been fighting for the American people. The only candidate with executive experience, Bernie Sanders will build a future to believe in, where all Americans are created equal.

This year, vote for the proven steady hand. Vote Bernie Sanders for President

I'm Bernie Sanders, and I approve this message.
Different Republican
Rookie
« Reply #1048 on: August 19, 2017, 10:04:17 PM »

Ron Paul's response to Marco Rubio

Well... Marco, yes I have been endorsed Peter Thiel... In 2012, four years ago, Thiel did not endorse me until now, I repeat, I am not endorsed by Thiel in 2016, I was endorsed by him in 2012! Another detail that I'd like to point out that you were the Republican who received the most donations from people on the "Forbes 400 Wealthiest Individuals" list! Norman Braman donated around 10 million to you, Paul Singer donated more than 1 million, and there we more donations like this! Goldman Sachs also donated to you!

You like to say that you don't need to hear lectures from "x" people, well, I don't need to hear lectures about receiving from billionaires from someone who received donations from Goldman Sachs and billionaires like the Koch Brothers.

Ron Paul's response to Marco Rubio's ad attacking him

There he goes... There goes Marco talking about the newsletters again, the main problem is that he is not telling the whole story, I already said many, many times, that I didn't write the things against blacks and jews he says I wrote, my mistake was to not see this type of content and end up allowing it to pass. I already apologized everyone offended, but I didn't write that, someone else did and it was my mistake to let it pass.

Now I want everyone to think about this... This is exactly the establishment's strategy... They take incomplete information, they change the information to use it against you! They say you said something you didn't, they create things or use incomplete information against you! And then they memorize 30 second speeches about this lies and other things to use every time they can or want to! This is what the establishment does, this is what Marco does!
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1049 on: August 19, 2017, 10:11:30 PM »

The following ad is to air in California, Washington and Oregon

Elizabeth Warren claims to be honest and transparent. If she is, why did she not disclose that the DNC had been in contact with her to prevent Sanders from running a strong campaign?

Why has Senator Warren been so eager to dodge questions on the subject and blame another country, instead of admitting she was wrong?

Senator Warren. Unable to answer questions. Lacking in experience. No major legislative accomplishments. Refusing to accept responsibility for her actioms. Refusing to reveal her undemocratic contact with the Democratic National Committee.

Can you trust her judgement? Can you trust her to be an honest and transparent President?

Elizabeth Warren. She's just not ready.

I'm Bernie Sanders, and I approve this message.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies