Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:10:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 123513 times)
NHI
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1125 on: September 06, 2017, 10:11:26 PM »

Rubio: 300
Warren: 231
Sanders: 7
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1126 on: September 07, 2017, 10:27:23 AM »

Pearcy campaigns in Toledo Ohio on tax reform

Democrats love to claim that Senator Rubio's tax plan is a big tax cut for the rich. And I keep telling them they are wrong but they just don't listen.

The funny thing is however is that President Obama's tax cuts and you can look this up was a very big tax cut for the rich. And Senator Sanders funnily enough did a senate filibuster on it you can't make this up.

As the matter of fact in Senator Rubio's tax plan the middle, poor and working class will get a bigger cut and a bigger check in the mail rather than a Wall Street executive.

And Democrats and specially Elizabeth Warren fail to remember that the biggest tax cut post WWII until Reagan was a hero to progressives John F Kennedy.

He believed in a balance budget and he believed in tax cuts and today democrats don't seem to be into those things.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1127 on: September 07, 2017, 10:34:20 AM »
« Edited: September 07, 2017, 10:55:30 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's Labor Day Address in Denver, Colorado on September 5

We are living the slowest economic progress in America's history. We're going to head to a economic downturn unless we embrace free enterprise. Thanks to tax cuts for all the people, all of our fellow Americans will get their living conditions considerably improved through a stronger purchasing power and a better chance to find a good-paying job. It will help them to raise their families thanks to their hard work just like my parents did as working-class immigrants. By ending the War on Coal, encouraging oil drilling and using a part of the revenues from oil drilling to develop renewable energies, we will boost job creation while ensuring a clean environment. By pursuing our quest for open markets, lowering tariffs while cutting taxes and regulations for our manufacturing industry and reducing our corporate tax rate in half, we're going to make our trade deals fairer for our workers, make America competitive in the world economy and create new American jobs while bringing jobs back here in the United States. By reducing fiscal burdens on businesses, especially small businesses, reducing the cost of doing business in this country and decreasing the size of government, America will be the best country in the world to do business, which will be good news for our economy, encourage job creation and create opportunity. These are all policies I will promote as the next President of the United States.

This election will decide whether our children, including mine, as well as our grandchildren will be the most prosperous generation of Americans ever or will be the first generation to inherit a country in decline.

That's why I'm asking for your support and I wish you happy Labor Day! Thank you. God bless you all. God bless our workers and God bless the United States of America.

[Crowd cheers and applauds]

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1128 on: September 09, 2017, 01:34:21 PM »
« Edited: September 09, 2017, 01:44:37 PM by Jaguar4life »

Pearcy campaigns in Denver Colorado on healthcare

To help more of our people achieve the American Dream, we need to make affordable, quality healthcare accessible in the 21st century. Unfortunately, President Barack Obama’s one-size-fits-all, big government approach has failed to achieve this goal. Since ObamaCare’s passage, many Americans have seen the law transition from a political mess to a personal disaster. Some have lost access to their doctors or the insurance plans they were happy with. Many have been forced to pay higher premiums and higher deductibles. Others have lost their jobs or had their hours cut. And the American economy as a whole has labored under the negative effects of Obamacare’s $1.2 trillion tax hike.

A law that was sold on the claim that it would lower healthcare costs has instead caused them to dramatically increase for many American families. Now, a new IRS regulation could force small businesses to pay fines of over $36,000 per employee per year if they choose to make a financial contribution to their employees’ health coverage.
Our health care reform plan includes three primary components:

First, we will work with Congress to create an advanceable, refundable tax credit that all Americans can use to purchase health insurance. The value of these credits should increase every year, and we should set the tax preference for employer-sponsored insurance on a glide path to ensure that it will equal the level of the credits within a decade. This will prevent large-scale disruptions and reform a provision in our tax code that has been driving up health costs, hurting those who are self-employed and preventing Americans from having truly portable health insurance plans that travel with them regardless of where they work.

Second, we will reform insurance regulations to lower costs, encourage innovation, and protect the vulnerable. Those with pre-existing conditions should have access to affordable care through mechanisms such as federally-supported, actuarially-sound and state-based high risk pools. Americans should be able to purchase coverage across state lines so they can seek out affordable coverage regardless of where they live. And consumer-centered products like Health Savings Accounts should be encouraged and expanded. Finally, under no circumstances should taxpayers be asked to bail out an insurance company that loses money, as is currently the case under ObamaCare.

Third, we will take up the difficult work of saving and strengthening Medicare and Medicaid by placing them on fiscally-sustainable paths. Without reforms, these programs will eventually run out of money. We must move Medicaid into a per-capita block grant system, preserving funding for its recipients while freeing states from Washington mandates. While current seniors on Medicare, like my mother, should see no changes to the program, future generations should be transitioned into a premium support system. A premium support model will empower seniors with choice and market competition just like Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D already do.

While other measures may be necessary to undo the damage done by ObamaCare, I believe these three concepts are the core of a plan to lower costs and put patients and families back in control of their healthcare decisions. Unlike ObamaCare, our reforms will not be forced through Congress in the dark of night without accountability. They will not stretch the Constitution to its breaking point or rely on questionable Supreme Court decisions to survive. And, perhaps most importantly, they will not raise taxes on the American people.

*Crowd cheers*
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1129 on: September 10, 2017, 09:27:07 PM »
« Edited: September 11, 2017, 05:51:00 AM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule September 7-September 14 2016, Part 1

September 7
-Flight to Buena Vista, Virginia
-Meet with voters in Buena Vista, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Meet with voters in Charlottesville, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Energy policy speech at GE's Automation & Controls headquarters in Charlottesville, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Meet with voters in Charlottesville, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Meet with voters in Orange, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Economic policy speech in Orange, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Meet with voters in Fredericksburg, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Meet with voters in Spotsylvania Courthouse, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Meet with voters in Bowling Green, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Coal policy speech in Bowling Green, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Meet with voters in King George, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Meet with voters in Stafford, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Meet with voters in Aquia Harbour, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Immigration policy speech in Aquia Harbour, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Meet with voters in Tappahannock, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Foreign policy speech in Tappahannock, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Meet with voters in Suffolk, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Tax policy speech in Suffolk, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Suffolk, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Meet with voters in Norfolk, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Norfolk, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Meet with voters in Virginia Beach, Virginia with Newt Gingrich
-Speech in reaction to the recent US military exercises with South Korea in Virginia Beach, Virginia :

Recently, the United States conducted joint military exercises with South Korea to counter increasing tensions on the Korean Peninsula and to counter the North Korean nuclear threat. The United States and their allies must be ready to fight back if North Korea attempts to launch nuclear attacks against us or our allies. Thanks to the creation of the Pacific Treaty Organization (a NATO-like intergovernmental military organization including the United States and their allies surrounding the Pacific as I'm proposing), to a stronger military presence in the Pacific and to an anti-missile shield, we will intercept and destroy any missile launched by North Korea and we will increase pression on North Korea to make sure they will stop their military nuclear program. That's how we can avoid a devastating and disastrous nuclear war, save millions of lives and reinforce stability and peace in the Pacific.

China needs to do more to stop the North Korean threat because North Korea's nuclear missiles are so powerful that they can cause explosions that could extend on a very large zone, like the whole city of New York, and if North Korea launches a nuclear attack on Seoul, for example, it would be bad for China's economic activities in the Yellow Sea, especially fishing since several of local aquatic resources would also be destroyed by nuclear radiations. In addition, if South Korea is bombarded and anihilated by North Korean nuclear weapons, China would lose its second main import partner that is none other than South Korea because South Korea imports 10 % of exported Chinese products in the world. And the less importers China will have, the less they can boost their economy. So, for China, giving more efforts against the North Korean threat would save its economic interests in addition of ensuring national security all around the Pacific Ocean. That's why China has to join us to increase diplomatic pression on North Korea through increasing sanctions on their regime and on international firms serving as financial intermediaries to Kim Jong-un, which will make sure that North Korea will never have the necessary money to build and reinforce nuclear weapons. If we want peace, we have to be prepared for war. That's something President Obama has failed to do, but that's something I will accomplish as President of the United States for the sake of peace, freedom and stability.

-Flight to New York City, New York
-Marco Rubio participates at the Commander-in-Chief Forum in New York City, New York

September 8
-Flight to Fostoria, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Fostoria, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Manufacturing policy speech in Fostoria, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Meet with voters in Tiffin, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Economic policy speech in Tiffin, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Coal policy speech in Tiffin, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Meet with college voters at Tiffin University in Tiffin, Ohio in an effort to attract young voters
-Meet with voters in Elmore, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Meet with voters in Toledo, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Energy policy speech in Toledo, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Rally with undecided voters for an economic policy speech at Toledo Speedway in Toledo, Ohio with Mitch McConnell :

Just like Barack Obama and Elizabeth Warren, her running mate Sherrod Brown, have always acted against the interests of America's workers all across the country, including here in Ohio. In 2012, the Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS Act) was introduced, passed the Congress and was signed into law. I am proud to have supported that bill because it cut regulatory burdens on small and medium-sized businesses, which made it easier for them to raise capital and create jobs. But Senator Brown voted against it because he believes in the idea that the government is the reason of America's economic strength.

[Crowd boos]

He got it totally wrong. It's businesses, including small businesses, as well as the private sector that create jobs, not the government, and that's why we have to promote free enterprise, tax cuts for all the people and for businesses because that will reinforce their competitiveness, their productivity and their ability to innovate and to create good-paying jobs. That is the path I will follow for the sake of a stronger, healthier and more prosperous U.S. economy if you elect me as your President.

Thank you. God bless you all, God bless Ohio and God bless America.

-Meet with voters in Maumee, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Economic policy speech at Dana Incorporated headquarters in Maumee, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Agriculture policy speech at The Andersons headquarters in Maumee, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Meet with voters in Oregon, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Trade policy speech in Oregon, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Meet with voters in Cleveland, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Economic policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Small government policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Foreign policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio with Mitch McConnell in an effort to attract ethnic minority voters
-Manufacturing policy speech at Ling-Temco-Vought headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Immigration policy speech in Cleveland, Ohio with Mitch McConnell in an effort to attract ethnic minority voters
-Meet with voters in Warrensville Heights, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Meet with voters in Chardon, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Meet with voters in Canton, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Health care policy speech in Canton, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Energy policy speech in Canton, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Tax reform policy speech in Canton, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
-Meet with voters in Massillon, Ohio with Mitch McConnell
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1130 on: September 10, 2017, 11:59:33 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2018, 08:05:36 PM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule September 7-September 14 2016, Part 2

September 9
-Flight to Canton, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Canton, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Small government policy speech in Canton, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with voters in Sterling Heights, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Manufacturing policy speech in Sterling Heights, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Energy policy speech in Sterling Heights, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with voters in Warren, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Economic policy speech given by Mitt Romney at the GM Technical Center in Warren, Michigan :

Elizabeth Warren doesn't understand the economy. She is promoting bigger government, higher government spending, more taxes and regulations on the American people and heavier fiscal burden on businesses. These are all job-killing policies that takes America backwards.

I know how the economy works. I know that it's the private sector and small businesses that create most of the jobs in America because that's in my family's genes. My father George founded and ran several automobile companies. I spent 25 years in the private sector and I know why jobs come and why they go away. I founded a great company named Bain Capital. I built the old-fashioned way, by earning it, by working hard. And I was proud of the fact that we helped create businesses that grew, that employed people. And these are not just high-end financial jobs. We helped start Staples, for instance. It employs 90,000 people. These are middle- income people. There are entry-level jobs, too. I`m proud of the fact that we helped people around the country, Bright Horizons children centers, the Sports Authority, Steel Dynamics, a new steel company. These employ people, including middle-income Americans.

I was born here in Michigan and I grew up in this great and beautiful state. It was exciting to be here. I remember going to the Detroit Auto Show with my dad. That was a big deal. But because of big government policies adopted by President Obama and promoted by Senator Warren, America became a harder place to do business and fiscal burdens on America's auto industry, including here in Michigan, drastically increased, which cost millions of jobs and hurt the economy. Millions of Americans lost their jobs as well as their future, are out of work. Home values collapsed. If Elizabeth Warren is elected, things will get much worse.

But Marco Rubio will make Michigan as all America stronger and he will accomplish that duty because unlike Senator Warren, Marco Rubio knows what it takes to make our economy healthy and strong again. He will do it thanks to his experience as a member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship and of the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation. As President of the United States, he will grow America's economy and boost job creation for all by reducing the size of government, by cutting taxes and regulations for all Americans and for business owners and by lowering the cost of doing business in America, which will reinforce purchasing power and consumption in America as well as our businesses' ability to grow, to expand, to produce, to innovate and to hire more people. That's how we're going to make America the best place in the world to open and expand a business. Marco Rubio will make us energy independent by ending the War on Coal and by securing every source of energy whether its renewables, oil, coal, gas, nuclear, solar or hydroelectricity. President Rubio will pursue our quest to new open markets through promoting free trade and lowering tariffs and costs for our products, reducing our corporate tax rate from 40 % to 20 % and cutting taxes for our manufacturing industry so we can more easily get international consumers through stronger American competition in the world economy while keeping our jobs and bringing back our manufacturing jobs overshipped overseas, thus doubling our pace to prosperity.

Free enterprise is the only economic system where everything is possible. Marco Rubio knows it and that's why he is the only one presidential candidate who can be trusted on handling the economy and creating good-paying jobs for all of our fellow citizens. And that's why he asking for your vote for the sake of a better, fairer and brighter future for you and for your children.

Thank you. God bless Michigan and God bless America.

-Meet with voters in Detroit, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Economic policy speech at Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with voters in Delta Township, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with voters in Walker, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Trade policy speech in Walker, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Tax policy speech in Walker, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with voters in Greenville, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with voters in Traverse City, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with voters in Traverse City, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Infrastructure policy speech in Traverse City, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Economic policy speech in Traverse City, Michigan with Mitt Romney

September 10
-Flight to Mercer, Pennsylvania
-Meet with voters in Mercer, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Sharon, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Farrell, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Hermitage, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Manufacturing policy speech in Hermitage, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Shenango Township, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Pymatuning Township, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Franklin, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Tax policy speech in Franklin, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Hershey, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Economic policy speech at the Hershey Company headquarters in Hershey, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Fundraising event at the Hershey Lodge in Hershey, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Derry Township, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Shanksville, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Stonycreek Township, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Speech at the Flight 93 National Memorial in Stonycreek Township, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey :

My friends, as we'll be celebrating the 15th anniversary of 9/11, let's honor the memory of 40 people who sacrificed their lives in United Airlines Flight 93 by crashing this hijacked plane here in Stonycreek Township, Pennsylvania in order to stop Al Qaeda terrorists from committing another terrorist attack against us. This planned attack would have hit either the White House or the Capitol.

Unlike Barack Obama, I will make sure that these passengers' courage and deaths will not be in vain, which means leading us to unconditional victory against radical Islamic terrorism, which requires increasing the FBI's counter-terrorism budget, reinforcing and modernizing our military, strengthening and expanding our alliances and tracking, striking terrorists wherever they are through military arsenal and arming the right groups in the Middle East through background checks.

That's how we will defeat terrorism and protect our democracy, our freedom and our national security.

September 11
-Flight to New York City, New York City
-Marco Rubio visits the National September 11 Memorial & Museum where he gives a speech for the 15th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks :

Fifteen years ago today, on September 11 2001, the United States of America suffered the worst attack in their history in which 3000 people were killed by Al Qaida jihadists. The World Trade Center came down, another plane hit the Pentagon and Flight 93's target was either the White House or the Capitol. But Flight 93's passengers sacrificed their lives in order to stop another terrorist attack from being committed by revolting against the terrorists controlling the plane and by making this plane crash in Stonycreek Township, Pennsylvania , thus saving several lives as well as the American democracy.

Many families suffered and cried from the loss of their beloved ones. We have to give our support to these families and improve their lives through social services to make sure they will face 9/11's sequellae more easily and more effectively. Many of 9/11's victims had all their lives ahead of them and had many stages of life to achieve : getting through school, graduation, integration into workforce, wedding, giving birth to children, earning a living and living the American Dream. But sadly, Al Qaida took these lives. These terrorist attacks were an offense committed against the American Dream, democracy, justice and freedom.

But after 9/11, we fought back by declaring war on international terror, by reinforcing our security measures, by reinforcing our military and our partnerships with our allies and by intervening militarily in Afghanistan, thus toppling the tyrannical Taliban regime and destroying Al Qaida's bases. Then, our brave soldiers killed Osama Bin Laden, the responsible of 9/11 attacks. While Bin Laden's death is one of our greatest victories against terrorism, the job is not yet completed. We have to keep fighting terrorism through security, stronger military and stronger alliances. We will also do this by securing strategic zones and by making sure that the state sponsors of terrorism like Syria and Iran will never ever get nuclear weapons or weapons of mass destruction. That way, we can prevent another 9/11 from happening.

United we stand, divided we fall. Thanks to strength, solidarity and collaboration, we will defeat ISIS, Al Qaida and international terrorism for the sake of security, freedom, justice, democracy and peace. The American spirit will never die.

Thank you, God bless 9/11's victims and their families and God bless the United States of America.

[Crowd cheers, applauds and chants USA! USA! USA!]
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1131 on: September 11, 2017, 09:52:27 PM »

Schedule for Elizabeth Warren

September 7, 2016

Visit National September 11 Memorial and Museum, Manhattan, New York City, New York

Commander-in-Chief Forum, USS Intrepid, Manhattan, New York

September 8, 2016

Meet Voters in Green Lane, Pennsylvania (With Bob Casey)

Meet Voters in Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania (With Bob Casey)

Meet Voters in Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania (With Bob Casey)

September 9, 2016

Blackjack Fundraiser at the Aria Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada (Proceeds to be split with the Catharine Cortez Masto for Senate Campaign)

September 10, 2016

Barnstorm Washoe County, Nevada

September 11, 2016

Speech at the Pentagon, Arlington, Virginia

Sixteen Years ago today we were attacked by Al-Qaeda, a group of radical Islamic terrorists in New York, in Pennsylvania, and here at the Pentagon. Marco Rubio claims that President Obama's policies have made America less safe. Well, Rubio wants to return to the days of President George W. Bush, where we regularly created new terrorists by invading Muslim states like Iraq and torturing suspected terrorists at places like Abu Gharib, and Guantanamo Bay...and by the way, that's a technique that doesn't work. Of course someone will tell you what they want you to hear if they are being tortured. Need I remind everyone that President Obama is responsible for  successfully ordering the Assassination of Osama Bin Laden, something his neither of his predecessors could succeed in? We have hit some bumps in the road, but electing a President Rubio will create more dark days like 9/11/01, more grieving families, and more unnecessary wars in the Middle East.

September 12, 2016

Appearance on The View, Manhattan, New York City, New York (With Co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg, Raven-Symone, Joy Behar, Candice Cameron Bure, Paula Faris, Jedediah Bila and Sunny Hostin- none of whom have endorsed or will endorse Warren)

Meet Voters in Sugar Hill, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

September 13, 2016

Meet Voters in Alexandria, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Marlow, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Walpole, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

September 14, 2016

Meet Voters in Presque Isle, Maine (With Angus King)

Meet Voters in Chapman, Maine (With Angus King)

Meet Voters in Caribou, Maine (With Angus King)

Meet Voters in Orono, Maine (With Angus King)
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1132 on: September 11, 2017, 11:48:56 PM »
« Edited: July 31, 2018, 11:05:36 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Elizabeth Warren's attacks in Alexandria, Virginia

Elizabeth Warren got everything wrong on national security and terrorism. President Obama may have effectively been responsible for the successful operation that killed Osama Bin Laden, but President Obama is also responsible for the rise of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS. We did not create terrorist groups. The reason why ISIS emerged and expanded its territory is because of a schism from Al Qaida and because while we had not finished our job to train the new Iraqi army and to defeat Al Qaida, the Obama administration withdrew our troops at the wrong time, which created a vacuum fulfilled by ISIS who expanded its empire and committed several terrorist attacks around the world, including against our allies in Paris, Nice, Brussels. And they orchestrated major terrorist attacks against the United States as we saw in Garland, San Bernardino and Orlando. And yet the Obama administration keeps cutting in the military and in our security measures. How many Americans must be killed before Senator Warren understands that Obama has failed to keep America safe? Barack Obama's Iran nuclear deal is, through the lifting of the sanctions, handing money to the biggest sponsor of global terrorism, which is making Iran much more able to fund terrorist groups, thus ensuring further terrorist attacks around the world. But Senator Warren supports all these elements of Barack Obama's weak foreign policy that contributed to stronger terrorist threat. The Obama administration is arming groups in the Middle East, groups we know nothing about and could have ties with radical Islamic terrorist organizations, but Senator Warren did not propose any alternative to this non-sense. And one of the reasons why we were attacked in San Bernardino is because on June 2015, six months before this terrorist attack, Warren and her colleagues voted in favor of weakening our security measures, which deprived us of the access to records, information and other items under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act that would have allowed us to identify these killers before they attacked. And the reason why the World Trade Center came down is because Bill Clinton did not kill Osama Bin Laden when he had the chance to do so after Al Qaida's bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa in 1998. So the bottom line is, Barack Obama's weak foreign policy, which Warren is supporting, has failed to keep us safe.

So Senator, if you're looking for someone whose policies will contribute to more terrorist attacks against the United States and create more dark days like September 11 2001 as well as more grieving families, don't look at me, take a look in the mirror.

In addition, during a recent rally in Arlington, Virginia, we've heard Senator Warren saying, I quote, « Sixteen Years ago today we were attacked by Al-Qaeda in New York, in Pennsylvania, and here at the Pentagon.  » Sixteen years ago? But 9/11 occured in 2001, not in 2000. We are in 2016, so 9/11 happened fifteen years ago, not sixteen. So once again, Senator Warren has proven to lack the necessary foreign policy experience and knowledge to keep America safe.

Unlike her, I'm ready to be Commander-in-Chief, I know who the enemy is and I have all the necessary foreign policy experience, leadership, knowledge and leadership to keep America safe. I accomplish that duty thanks to my experience as a member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations and of the U.S. Senate Committee on Intelligence. Under my presidency, we will fight and defeat radical Islamic terrorism by allowing the Attorney General to block the transfer of firearms to suspected terrorists, by increasing the FBI's counter-terrorism budget, by reinforcing our homeland security, by increasing our defense budget in order to ensure the modernization of our military and our troops' readiness, by strengthening and enlarging our alliances, by tracking, targeting and striking terrorists wherever they are through military strength, by securing terrorists' oil refineries and giving them back to Syria and Iraq in order to deprive terrorists of the money they need to organize attacks, by increasing sanctions against Iran in order to deprive of Iran of the revenues they are using to sponsor terrorism and by establishing background checks that will determine which groups deserve to be armed and those who do not due to ties with terrorists. That way, we will find Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and bring him to justice, we will defeat ISIS, Al Qaida and other terrorist groups, restore stability, freedom and peace in the Middle East, save our freedom and our democracy and keep America as well as the whole world safe. That's how we're going to prevent more terrorist attacks like 9/11. Let's win this war against terrorism for the sake of a safer, freer and peaceful world.

[Crowd cheers, applauds and chants USA! USA! USA!]
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1133 on: September 12, 2017, 04:10:01 AM »
« Edited: January 02, 2019, 10:55:46 PM by GoTfan »

Sanders spent Labor Day with the leadership of the unions backing him,  paying homage to Cesar Chavez at a rally in Yuma, Arizona during the week, calling him a man who not just fought for the rights of Hispanics, but also organized the 60s labor movement. He went on to say that he would back unions and workers over foreign trade any day of the week, and pledged to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour and provide grants for business startups across the country.

On September 11, Sanders avoided the mudslinging of Warren and Rubio, giving a speech at Ground Zero that highlighted his vote against the Iraq War, while also outlining his strategy of diplomacy with allies to defeat ISIS. He also called for dialogue with China  to try and put pressure on North Korea, implying that China's relationship with its southern neighbor has soured since China began to liberalize.

Gabbard gave an address to supporters near Punchbowl Cemetery in Hawaii, saying that America must commit itself to justice through diplomacy, rather than force. She also met with leaders of the Equality Federation's Hawaii branch, Equality Hawaii, who announced they would be providing volunteers for the campaign in Hawaii and the the State Senator who introduced the Hawaii Marriage Equality Act, Brickwood Galuteria, and been appointed chair of the Hawaii campaign.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1134 on: September 12, 2017, 03:08:39 PM »

Pearcy's 911 speech in Eugene Oregon

15 years ago one of the darkest days in America perhaps history happened.  When a bunch of savage terrorists decided to attack a symbol of American freedom and the power of America the World Trade Center and The Pentagon.

There was a flight that was set to hit the White House but thankfully a group of brace heros charged into the cockpit and was able to stop that from happening.

And after that we went and took down the people who were responsible for these events.  However Obama and Hillary Clinton have extended our stay and have created terrorists and most notably ISIS who they have like I said before created and are arming them and they are trying to deny it.

And Elizabeth Warren wants to continue these acts. However if Marco Rubio is elected he will stop it and he will tell the Attorney General to give groups background checks to see if they are a group to trust or not.

Different Republican
Rookie
« Reply #1135 on: September 12, 2017, 05:01:55 PM »

Paul continues to campaign in states where he's libertarian message might have an effect, like New Hampshire, Alaska, Texas, Colorado, Nevada and Maine, he's campaign has been focusing on issues like the economy, immigration, the NSA surveillance and foreign policy. On the immigration issue he has campaigned on ending the welfare state, establishing a generous visitor work program, allowing states and landowners to help with keeping the border safe and guarded and ending all federal mandates on the states to provide free education and medical care for illegal immigrants. He has been hoping that this way he will be able to attract disaffected Republicans who voted for Rand Paul and Stephen Pearcy on the primaries or even for Ron Paul himself in 2008 or 2012. He also attacked both Senator Rubio and Senator Warren on issues like the economy and foreign policy.

Paul also went to New York, two times, the first one for the Commander in Chief Forum and the second one on September 11, where he gave a speech, he avoided to mention Rubio and Warren, but he did mention the connection between Saudi Arabia and the attacks and did talk about the current situation on the Middle East.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1136 on: September 12, 2017, 05:44:21 PM »

Sanders responds to Pearcy at a rally in Pennsylvania

You must be logged in to read this quote.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1137 on: September 12, 2017, 06:56:12 PM »
« Edited: September 13, 2017, 10:15:33 PM by NHI »

New Polling shows Competitive Race in Many States; Warren Gains

Nevada: Rubio +1
Rubio: 40%%
Warren: 39%
Sanders: 7%
Paul: 5%

Maine: (State Wide) Rubio +4
Rubio: 39%
Warren: 35%
Sander: 14%
Paul: 6%

Maine CD: 1 Warren +2
Warren: 37%
Rubio: 35%
Sanders: 19%

Maine CD 2: Rubio +8
Warren: 31%
Sander: 13%
Paul: 9%

Wisconsin: Rubio +2
Rubio: 42%
Warren: 40%
Sander: 10%
Paul: 1%

Oregon: Warren +4
Sanders: 17%

Washington: Warren +4
Sanders: 16%
Paul: 7%

Alaska: Rubio +5
Rubio: 31%
Warren: 27%
Paul: 20%
Sander: 14%

Hawaii: Sanders +4
Sander: 34%
Rubio: 29%
Warren: 26%
Paul: 2%

Vermont: Sanders +21
Sander: 47%
Warren: 26%
Rubio: 24%
Paul: 2%

Massachusetts: Warren +20
Warren: 56%
Rubio: 36%
Sanders: 4%

New York: Warren +6
Warren: 45%
Sanders: 8%

Connecticut: Warren +5
Warren: 49%
Rubio: 44%
Sanders: 4%
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1138 on: September 12, 2017, 07:23:41 PM »

Pearcy responds to Sanders to Twitter

Now Senator Sanders took my quotes about arming groups in the Middle East out of context.

I respect people no matter what their religion is. I was directly talking about our plan to defeat ISIS and how to win the fight in the Middle East.

My uncle as well was a victim of the holocaust.  The awfulness of the events and what he has told me is terrifying and yes Sanders I feel your pain.

Different Republican
Rookie
« Reply #1139 on: September 12, 2017, 07:25:54 PM »
« Edited: September 12, 2017, 07:27:48 PM by Different Republican »

Ron Paul's reaction to Pearcy's speech during a rally in Anchorage, Alaska

I have a great respect for Mr. Pearcy but I hope Pearcy meant something else by saying Rubio's attorney general will conduct background checks on Muslims here in the United States, I hope I understood what he said wrong, but if he meant this, then it just proofs what I have been saying, this would be one more way to the government to take away your liberty and freedom, the government knows that if it takes away our freedom suddenly, everybody will notice, but if it slowly takes it away, it will be successful, just like the frog in the boiling pan history.

We can't allow something like this to happen, because this looks more like a fiction than real life, it looks more like "1984" than real life, this makes the us looks like an authoritarian police state like the one from the book, we can't allow the government to continue taking away our freedom, both Republicans and Democrats have been doing this, they have been taking away our liberty, they have been taking away our rights, and we can't allow this to happen anymore.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1140 on: September 12, 2017, 08:19:20 PM »
« Edited: September 13, 2017, 08:41:18 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders in Las Vegas, Nevada

Everything you've heard just now from Congressman Paul and Senator Sanders is not true.

What we said is only that we must allow the Attorney General to block the transfer of firearms to suspected terrorists like Omar Mateen (the perpetrator of the terrorist attack in Orlando), only to suspected terrorists, which is something all Republicans in the Senate, including even your son Rand Paul, supported in June after the Orlando Pulse Nightclub shooting. Because that's the best way to prevent terrorist shootings in the United States and save lives without violating the Second Amendment.

When it comes to background checks, I have never suggested background checks on all Muslims or anybody in this country because that's unconstitutional. It's in violation of the Second Amendment. What I said is that unlike President Obama, who is arming Middle Eastern groups we know nothing about and could have ties with radical Islamic terrorist organizations like ISIS, Al Qaida, Al Nosra, etc., I will establish background checks on these Middle Eastern groups before arming them. These people are not living in the United States and they are not U.S. citizens, so the Constitution of the United States and civil liberties in the United States have nothing to do with that.

The bottom line is thanks to such background checks on these rebel groups in Syria and Iraq, we will learn more about them, about their ties, about their connections, and distinguish those we can trust or not to fight ISIS. That way, we will arm only anti-terrorist forces in addition of the Kurds and the Peshmerga. As long as we don't know who these fighters are, who they are fighting for and why they want weapons, they will not get weapons.

And yes, we have respect to all religions, including Muslims. My running mate Stephen Pearcy is a Jew and I practiced the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints during my childhood before reconverting to Christianism. We are feeling Senator Sanders' pain.

Freedom of religion is one of America's values and I will defend freedom of religion as well as all America's values for the sake of America's freedom and security. No wonder that it's written E pluribus unum on our coin, which means out of many, one. Because we are the United States of America a country whose rights and national security have to be defended for the sake of our God-given rights.

Thank you God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1141 on: September 13, 2017, 10:59:20 AM »
« Edited: September 13, 2017, 12:18:10 PM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule September 7-September 14 2016, Part 3

September 12
-Flight to Chicago, Illinois
-Meet with voters in Chicago, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Economic policy speech at Sears headquarters in Chicago, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Speech at the International Latino Cultural Center in Chicago, Illinois in an effort to win among Hispanic voters
-Economic policy speech at the Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Immigration policy speech in Chicago, Illinois in an effort to attract ethnic minority voters with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Manufacturing policy speech at the Boeing Company headquarters in Chicago, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Trade policy s peech at the Port of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Economic policy speech at the Chicago Board of Trade Building in Chicago, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Fundraising event at the Chicago Theatre in Chicago, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Foreign policy speech at the Pritzker Military Miseum & Library in Chicago, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Rally with voters at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Meet with voters in Deerfield, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Manufacturing policy speech at Caterpillar Inc. headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Meet with voters in Joliet, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Meet with college voters at the University of St. Francis in Joliet, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner in an effort to attract young voters
-Meet with voters in Aurora, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Small government policy speech in Aurora, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
- Marco Rubio appears at a Mark Kirk senate re-election rally in Aurora, Illinois with Mark Kirk :

The Senate seat we are now defending here in Illinois is exactly the same Senate seat that Barack Obama occupied before he became President of the United States. Now, Tammy Duckworth is running for this same seat and she is advocating the same agenda that promotes the same big government policies and the same weak foreign policy that drastically cut in our defense budget, progressively withdrew us from the fight against radical Islamic terrorism, created a vacuum in the Middle East, gave us ISIS and contributed to the multiple terrorist attacks committed by this jihadist group in Garland, Paris, San Bernardino, Brussels, Orlando and Nice. We can't afford four more years like this. We need a strong foreign policy in order to fight and defeat ISIS through a higher FBI counter-terrorism budget, stronger security measures, increased defense budget for a reinforced and modernized military, stronger alliances, strikes against terrorists on their territories through our military strength and background checks on Middle Eastern groups before arming them. That partly requires a stronger Republican majority in the Senate.

Even though we can be proud of Tammy Duckworth's military service, we can't be proud of her record in the public service. Under her watch, many of our courageous military veterans were abused. A whistleblower had the courage to tell the truth and said that unchecked criminal was allowed to care for a veteran. When whistleblowers came forward, Duckworth threatened, bullied and fired them, covering up the abuse. And recently, a female veteran named Denise Goins said that Duckworth told her, I quote, « Keep your mouth shut and you won't be fired. » That is totally non-sense, shameful and outrageous.

And because of these abuses, six veterans died trying to gain admission to the Anna Veterans Home. Duckworth put her personal aspirations ahead of the veterans' care. No wonder that Tammy Duckworth went back to court.

My brother Mario Rubio is himself a veteran. I understand our veterans' struggles. I am proud of my record in taking care of our honorable and brave men and women in uniform. I successfully co-sponsored the 2014 VA reform law by introducing a measure empowering the VA secretary to hold managers accountable for incompetence, negligence and corruption and to care more about veterans than bureaucrats because it's another way to reward our veterans for their military service and their sacrifices for America. We have to do more about it.

Unlike Tammy Duckworth, my friend Mark Kirk has put our veterans' care his own interests and against corrupted bureaucrats. As a proud U.S. Navy SEAL who fought in Yugoslavia, Iraq and Afghanistan, he understands our veterans' situation and he valiantly advocated the restoration of everything we need for a strong foreign policy to defeat global terrorism.

If you re-elect Senator Mark Kirk, you will have a formidable and terrific team of lawmakers that will fight for our veterans and adopt policies aimed at reinforcing our military and our alliances and to defeat radical Islamic terrorism for the sake of peace, freedom, stability and security.

Thank you. God bless Illinois, God bless our men and women in uniform and God bless the United States of America.

-Meet with voters in Belvidere, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Manufacturing and economic policy speech at the Belvidere Assembly Plant in Belvidere, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Meet with voters in Rockford, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Economic policy speech at Woodward Inc. headquarters in Rockford, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Rockford, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Meet with voters in Peoria, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Foreign policy speech in Peoria, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Meet with voters in Springfield, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
-Rally with voters at Nelson Center in Springfield, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner
- Energy policy speech in Springfield, Illinois with Mark Kirk and Bruce Rauner :

Here in Springfield, we are at proximity with Patoka, one of the planned destinations of the Keystone XL, a project that will bring stronger job creation in America and get our country to energy independence. But that is a project that Barack Obama is opposing. Throughout the last eight years, President Obama is orchestrating a war against America's energy industry, raising taxes and regulations on this industry, costing millions of jobs and weakening our economy. Our country, including Illinois, needs jobs not bigger government that creates more useless problems.

If I'm President, I will approve the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, of the Dakota Access pipeline and of the TransAmerica pipeline. I will cut taxes and regulations on our energy industry, encourage oil production and end the War on Coal. That way will bring our coal mining jobs back home, boost job creation thanks to increased oil drilling, use a part of the revenues from oil drilling to invest into the development of renewable energies instead of taxpayers' money and get America to energy independence by taking advantage of all of our own sources of energy such as oil, gas, coal, wind, solar, electricity, etc. That's how we're going to encourage job creation in America without hurting the environment. In addition, thanks to increased oil drilling and to energy independence, we will boost our automobile industry as well as car manufacturing and make our cars less expensive, which will make America's auto industry the most competitive one in the world thanks to lower costs. It will give us the upper hand in trade deals and encourage international consumers to buy more American cars than Asian cars. That plan will create over 6 million good-paying jobs.

By the way, thanks to energy independence, we will deprive terrorist groups of the revenues from America's energy dependence through our oil imports from unstable countries in the throes of terrorism, which will decrease their ability to organize their terrorist activities and reinforce national security.

So if you want a real and comprehensive energy plan that will bring America to prosperity and to stronger national security, I'm asking for you.

Thank you. God bless you all and God bless America.

[Crowd loudly cheers and applauds]

-Flight to Le Mars, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Le Mars, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Gun rights policy speech in Le Mars, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Meet with voters in Mondamin, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Meet with voters in Logan, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Agriculture policy speech in Logan, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Meet with voters in Missouri Valley, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Constitution rights policy speech in Missouri Valley, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Meet with voters in Des Moines, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Economic policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Rally with voters at Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Manufacturing policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Freedom of religion policy speech in Des Moines, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Meet with voters in North English, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Meet with voters in Sigourney, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Tax reform policy speech in Sigourney, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1142 on: September 13, 2017, 12:28:17 PM »

(When's the update?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1143 on: September 13, 2017, 12:32:30 PM »

Tonight at 10 pm.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1144 on: September 13, 2017, 01:41:14 PM »

Well seems like everyone has had their turn
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1145 on: September 13, 2017, 01:52:09 PM »

Well seems like everyone has had their turn

In fact, I haven't finished my schedule for September 13-14 and I also have to write my answers for the Commander-in-Chief Forum and send them to NHI. It will be done by 10 pm.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1146 on: September 13, 2017, 05:47:46 PM »

Summary Schedule for Sherrod Brown

Sherrod Brown spent the turn campaigning in Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Virginia.

He also appeared in fundraisers for Russ Feingold in Milwaukee and Kate McGinty in Philadelphia, attended a 9/11 memorial service in Midtown Manhattan, and had debate prep in Detroit.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1147 on: September 13, 2017, 09:05:06 PM »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule September 7-September 14 2016, Part 4

September 13
-Meet with voters in Keota, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Meet with voters in Buffalo, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Meet with voters in Blue Grass, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Meet with voters in Le Claire, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Health care policy speech in Le Claire, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Meet with voters in Davenport, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Energy policy speech in Davenport, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Trade policy speech in Davenport, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Foreign policy speech in Davenport, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Meet with voters in Riverdale, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Manufacturing policy speech at Alcoa factory in Riverdale, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Meet with voters in Lisbon, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Meet with voters in Robins, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Meet with voters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa with Joni Ernst and Ben Sasse
-Flight to New Lisbon, Wisconsin
-Meet with voters in New Lisbon, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Lodi, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Tax policy speech in Lodi, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Juneau, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Energy policy speech in Juneau, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Health care policy speech in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Economic policy speech in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Manufacturing policy speech in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Fairchild, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Lincoln, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Fall Creek, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Augusta, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Trade policy speech in Augusta, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Agriculture policy speech in Augusta, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Altoona, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Altoona, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Free enterprise policy speech in Eau Claire, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Manufacturing policy speech at Menards headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Economic policy speech at National Presto Industries headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with college voters at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire in Eau Claire, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson in an effort to win among young voters
-Meet with voters in Omro, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Oshkosh, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Economic policy speech at Oshkosh Corporation headquarters in Oshkosh, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Manufacturing policy speech at AirVenture headquarters in Oshkosh, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Foreign policy speech in Oshkosh, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Menasha, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Energy policy speech in Menasha, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Small government policy speech in Menasha, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Appleton, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1148 on: September 13, 2017, 09:05:32 PM »
« Edited: September 13, 2017, 09:30:43 PM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule September 7-September 14 2016, Part 5

September 14
-Flight to Stillwater, Minnesota
-Debate preparation on the plane
-Meet with voters in Stillwater, Minnesota
-Meet with voters in Woodburry, Minnesota
-Economic policy speech in Woodburry, Minnesota
-Energy policy speech in Woodburry, Minnesota
-Meet with voters in Saint Paul, Minnesota
-Trade policy speech in Saint Paul, Minnesota
-Manufacturing policy speech at Twin Cities Assembly Plant in Saint Paul, Minnesota
-Rally with voters at Allianz Field in Saint Paul, Minnesota
-Flight to Winnemucca, Nevada
-Meet with voters in Winnemucca, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Crystal Bay, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Washoe Valley, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Incline Village, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Reno, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Immigration policy speech in Reno, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Small government policy speech in Reno, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Tax policy speech in Reno, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Speech at the Latino Business Chamber of Commerce in Reno, Nevada with Joe Heck in an effort to win among Hispanic voters
-Meet with voters in Sparks, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Economic policy speech at the Tahoe Reno Industrial Center in Sparks, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Hawthorne, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Las Vegas, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Flight to Grand Junction, Colorado
-Meet with voters in Grand Junction, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Energy policy speech in Grand Junction, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with voters in Bayfield, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with voters in Durango, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Immigration policy speech in Durango, Colorado with Cory Gardner in an effort to win among Hispanic voters
-Economic policy speech in Durango, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with voters in Montrose, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Medical marijuana legalization policy speech in Montrose, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with voters in Manassa, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Small government policy speech in Colorado Springs, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Energy policy speech given in Colorado Springs, Colorado by Cory Gardner :

So, Congressman Paul has said that Senator Rubio was attacking him only on how he voted. But that's not the case. It was on the results his vote would bring. The Energy Omnibus Bill brought positive results and allowed our country to make a step closer to energy independence and to create jobs. This bill's passage in both houses of Congress allowed oil drilling in ANWR to expand domestic energy sources as well as tax breaks for energy production and conservation, construction of a natural gas pipeline from the Alaskan North Slope to the continental 48 states and research and exploration of new energy and heating sources, which boosted the U.S. economy and brought massive job creation. None of that would have happened if this bill didn't pass and yet Congressman Paul voted against it 13 years ago and even said that it was a good thing.

[Crowd boos]

I don't think so. Because this was a move against job creation while America desperately needs jobs and less government. It would have been a step backwards from America's energy independence and economic prosperity. That would have meant permanent fiscal burden on our energy industry and diminished free enterprise and free market. But when Marco Rubio becomes President, America will be the world's energy superpower thanks to energy independence. He will accomplish this engagement by ending the War on Coal, cutting taxes and regulations on the coal industry, which will bring coal mining jobs back in this country, encourage job creation, help us developing technologies that will produce clean coal, produce more electricity and give our consumers more access to heat.

He will cut taxes and regulations on the oil industry, encourage oil drilling and production and approve the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline, of the Dakota Access pipeline and of the TransAmerica pipeline (that would be set from Pennsylvania to California), which will not only create jobs but also get us revenues, which a part will be used for the development of renewable energies instead of taxpayers' money. That way, we can keep encouraging job creation trough taking advantage of all of our sources of energy while improving our ecological footprint.

If these are the results you want, I'm asking you to  support him for the sake of a future where everything is possible thanks to an energy independent America.

[Crowd loudly cheers and applauds]

-Free enterprise policy speech in Colorado Springs, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Colorado Springs, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with voters in Golden, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-School choice policy speech in Golden, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with voters in Lakewood, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Supper with voters at Casa Bonita restaurant in Lakewood, Colorado in an effort to connect with Hispanic voters win among this group of voters
-Tax policy speech in Lakewood, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with voters in Denver, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Speech in Denver, Colorado with Cory Gardner in an effort to win among Hispanic voters :

Tomorrow is the day that will mark the start of a month long celebration of the Hispanic community’s contributions to America’s exceptionalism and the strength of the common values that unite our nation in the context of the National Hispanic Heritage Month.

Nosotros celebraremos una comunidad cuyos logros y historias nos recuerden que el sueño americano está vivo hoy como nunca antes.

Since last July, unemployment rate among Hispanics raised from 5.4 % to 6.4 % today as we are living the slowest economic progress in America's history due to this administration's big government policies. Now more than ever, we must fight for pro-growth policies that will allow my generation to continue the great tradition of leaving our children a stronger and more prosperous America than the one we inherited from our parents.

El Mes de la Herencia Hispana es una tiempo a celebrar el sueño americano. Nosotros felicitamos padres como mis, que vino de Cuba, que trabajaba duro y han abierto sus puertas al sus niños que les estaban vedadas. Nosotros celebraremos una comunidad donde el número de adultos jóvenes inscribiéndose en la universidad al considerable aumento en los últimos años. Saludamos los numerosos hombres y mujeres hispanos de uniforme que están luchando por nuestra libertad en nuestras fuerzas armadas. También recordamos qué felices somos por vivir en un país donde el éxito no se limita por las circunstancias de la vida de cada uno.

I am proud to be an American of Cuban descent, and today I would like to celebrate the many Hispanic Americans whose talents, accomplishments and cultures have strengthened America.

Gracias. Que Dios bendiga la comunidad hispana. Que Dios bendiga los Estados Unidos de America.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1149 on: September 13, 2017, 09:46:08 PM »
« Edited: July 08, 2018, 08:14:43 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad

In an effort to bring and unite all the conservative movement towards his campaign, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad attacking Ron Paul on receiving money from neo-Nazi leader Don Black to fund his 2008 presidential campaign and for having refused to return these campaign contributions to Black.

The ad titled « Freedom First » airs in Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Hampshire, Maine, Connecticut, New Jersey, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas, Alaska, Montana, North Dakota, Idaho, Oregon and the Washington state

« Freedom First » advertisement narration :

Narrator : While he had no path to the Republican presidential nomination in 2008, Ron Paul has, in a desperate attempt to gain traction in the Republican primary, accepted 500 $ of campaign donations received from the neo-Nazi leader Don Black, who was a Great Wizard in the Ku Klux Klan and who runs a white supremacist websites like Stormfront that administered the website martinlutherking.org that was created to malign the character of Martin Luther King.

Congressman Paul even refused to return this money. He did not have the courage to stand up to hate-mongers like Don Black. While the Paul campaign said that one of the reasons why this money was accepted is to try to spread the message of freedom, he can't have it both ways since this money is from extremist white supremacists movements that are acting against the rights of African Americans and all other ethnic and religious minorities. These groups are against liberty. Paul's decision to keep this money was putting his campaign ahead of the fight against hate.

That's why Marco Rubio has refused to receive campaign donations from such extremist and hate-mongering groups. As a proud defender of freedom he has put and will always put freedom and integrity first. He will be President for all Americans and he will fight for the rights of all the American people. He will fight to ensure job creation for all Americans, including for ethnic minority Americans, thanks to free-market policies, promote school choice in order to improve ethnic minority Americans' access to education and he will promote freedom of religion as well as freedom of press. America is not a place for intolerance, hate and racism. It is a place of freedom, inclusiveness, opportunity, liberty and justice for all.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies