Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:08:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 123647 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2017, 05:24:33 PM »

What time?
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2017, 04:05:22 AM »

Turn Four: Monday, July 6-Sunday, July 19

Recent news:

On June 25, the Supreme Court upheld a provision of the Affordable Care Act that allows subsidies on federal marketplaces. The next day, the Supreme Court ruled in Obergefell vs. Hodges that same-sex marriage will be legal in all 50 United States.
On June 26, Seifeddine Rezgui killed 38 tourists at a Tunisian beach. ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack.
On June 29, Greece missed the deadline for a debt payment of 1.5 billion Euros to the IMF. As a result, the country has been placed in arrears. On July 5, a referendum was held in which Greek voters chose not to accept the terms of a potential bailout.
On July 1, the United States and Cuba reached an agreement to reopen their embassies.

National Primary - Democrats
Vice Pres. Joe Biden: 37%
Sen. Elizabeth Warren: 30%
Sen. Bernie Sanders: 23%

Iowa Caucus - Democrats
Vice Pres. Joe Biden: 33%
Sen. Bernie Sanders: 31%
Sen. Elizabeth Warren: 29%

New Hampshire Primary - Democrats
Sen. Elizabeth Warren: 34%
Sen. Bernie Sanders: 29%
Vice Pres. Joe Biden: 29%

South Carolina Primary - Democrats
Vice Pres. Joe Biden: 39%
Sen. Elizabeth Warren: 32%
Sen. Bernie Sanders: 21%

National Primary - Republicans
Sen. Marco Rubio: 26%
Stephen Pearcy: 20%
Sen. Rand Paul: 18%
Sen. Ted Cruz: 13%
Sen. Jerry Moran: 10%
Gov. Mitch Daniels: 4%

Iowa Caucus - Republicans
Sen. Marco Rubio: 23%
Sen. Rand Paul: 19%
Stephen Pearcy: 18%
Sen. Ted Cruz: 16%
Sen. Jerry Moran: 14%
Gov. Mitch Daniels: 2%

New Hampshire Primary - Republicans
Stephen Pearcy: 24%
Sen. Marco Rubio: 22%
Sen. Rand Paul: 17%
Sen. Ted Cruz: 16%
Sen. Jerry Moran: 7%
Gov. Mitch Daniels: 5%

South Carolina Primary - Republicans
Rand Paul: 22%
Marco Rubio: 21%
Jerry Moran: 16%
Stephen Pearcy: 16%
Ted Cruz: 11%
Mitch Daniels: 4%

Endorsements
Joe Biden - NH Gubernatorial Candidate Colin Van Ostern, Att. Gen. Loretta Lynch, Congressman Dave Loebsack, Senator Bill Nelson, Governor Terry McAuliffe
Elizabeth Warren - Senator Tom Harkin, Congresswoman Carol Shea-Porter, Congresswoman Ann Kuster,
 Secretary Julian Castro, Congresswoman Niki Tsongas, Secretary John Kerry
Bernie Sanders - Congressman Keith Ellison, Congressional Progressive Caucus, Senator Jeff Merkley,
 Mayor Bill de Blasio, Governor John Lynch

Jerry Moran - National Right To Life Committee, Senator Lindsey Graham
Marco Rubio - Governor Nikki Haley, Governor Scott Walker, Governor John Sununu, Mayor Rudy Giuliani
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2017, 07:54:40 AM »

STEVEN PERCEY's CAMPAGIN REACTS TO THE SUPREME COURT GAY MARRIAGE RULLING

Today the Supreme Court ruled that Gay Marriage is indeed constitutional in a very slim vote.

Mr Percey says he respects the decision of the Supreme Court's rulling and that he will fight for the rights of LGBT Americans.

He says stated that the people of LGBT community should have the same rights of blacks,whites,Christians Jews,Muslims and non religious people. And that they should not be rejected for who they are and that he is the only candidate in this race that has always been for gay rights.

Thank you and may god bless America.
CMB222
United States

« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2017, 04:50:20 PM »

Jerry Moran Campaign Schedule
July 6-July 19

July 6:
Open @Moran2016 social media account to connect with voters easier where we will post campaign updates
Barnstorm Ames, IA with Chuck Grassley
Open regional campaign HQ in Ames.
Speech at Iowa State University
You must be logged in to read this quote.

July 7:
Fly to Reno, NV
Barnstorm Reno
Fundraising event
Meet with voters in Carson City, NV

July 8:
Set up regional capaign HQ in Carson City, NV
Meet voters in Fallon Station, NV
Meet with rural voters in Hawthorne, NV

July 9:
Hold rally at South Point Hotel in Las Vegas, NV

July 10:
Fly to Greenville, SC
Meet rural voters in Abbeville County, SC
Meet rural voters in Greenwood County, SC
Meet rural voters in McCormick County, SC

July 11:
Barnstorm Columbia, SC
Meet voters in Lexington, SC
Policy on Second Amendment in Columbia, SC

July 12:
Rally in Charleston, SC with Senator Lindsey Graham

Fundraising event

July 13:
Fly to Concord, NH
Barnstorm Concord, NH
Meet voters in Laconia, NH

July, 14:
Barnstorm Woodstock, NH
Meet rural voters in Woodstock, NH
Meet voters in Lancaster, NH
Open campaign HQ in Lancaster, NH

July 15:
Fly to Washington D.C.
Rest
Senate duties

July 16:
TV ad launched in New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina focusing on budget balance, pro-life, and experience
Rest
Senate duties

July 17:
Fly to Dallas, TX

Meet with U.S. Army soldiers and veterans in Dallas
Veterans policy speech

July 18:
Meet voters in Fort Worth, TX
Meet voters in Waco, TX
Barnstorm Austin, TX

July 19:
Fly to Des Moines, IA
Meet rural voters in Hamilton County, IA
Meet rural voters in Wright County, IA
Meet rural voters in Franklin, IA
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2017, 05:21:05 PM »

Steven Percey On Conan

ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HES THE FRONTRUNNER IN NEW HAMPSHIRE and is also second in general polling please give it up for Stephen Percey!

*Percey comes out to Round and Round by Ratt*

*Key moments of the Conan interview*

Conan:One thing I wanna ask you is I know you sent a response already but what do you feel about Warren calling you unqualified?

Percy:Well if she hopes it hurt my feelings well sorry to disappoint it didn't *laughs* And by the way I didn't put this in the response because I wanted to be serious I dont wanna be a dogcatcher I wanna be a RATTcatcher! *Laughs erupt* Wow you actually laughed at that? I thought it was a crappy dad joke that my daughter has to suffer through *laughs*

Conan:Well I feel you and my kids have to suffer through my corny Dad jokes so we are even on that *they both laugh*

Conan:If there is one candidate you wanna face in the General if you get the nomination who will it be?

Conan:Well I gotta say it would of been Hillary Clinton but unfortunately in a way it's  fortunate for me, I feel like she would be like is basically continuing Obama's presidency for a third term and basically the whole I'm a woman vote for me! sh**tck and while I actually have a plan for America which is bring back the free market values that the country was founded on *Some people cheers in the audience*

But to answer your question. Vice President Joe Biden because it feels like all these presidents I admire beated a President or Vice President in their election.  John F Kennedy,Ronald Reagan,Thomas Jefferson,Andrew Jackson I feel like yes he was despite being  controversial he was a good president. He went after the big banks and clean up the mess from John Quincy Adams's presidency.

And Grover Cleveland who I think is a underrated President he favored free market values and was against the war mongering imperialists yes there were Dick Cheney like people around that time *laughs*

And the fact that he lost relection then came back and won next election around is a total epic tale of sweet revenge.  Revenge was sweet for Mr Cleveland.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2017, 06:35:04 PM »

Schedule for Elizabeth Warren

July 6, 2015

Meet Voters in Lempster, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan, Carol Shea-Porter and Ann McLane Kuster)

Speech in Claremont, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Just one week ago, the Supreme Court made Same-Sex Marriage the law of the land. However the fight is not over. Already, Ideologues like Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Jerry Moran and Paul Ryan are pushing a constitutional amendment to ban the gay and lesbian couples from marrying, and to legalize discrimination against gay and lesbian individuals. We cannot let this happen, and under a Warren administration, and with a Democratic Congress it will not happen.

Meet Voters in Fitzwilliam, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Carol Shea-Porter)

Speech at Alumni Field, Keene, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Ed Markey)
The recent attack in Tunisia are reminder that acts of terror can happen anywhere, anytime. As President, I will push for a funding increase for organizations like the FBI, that fight this threat. I will encourage our allies to share intelligence with us, and share what we have gleaned with them. But fighting terrorism also comes down to you, the civilian. If you see someone behaving oddly, or find threatening messages of a terroristic nature on Facebook, Twitter, or other Social Media websites, do not hesitate to report it to the FBI, or your local police department. Your constant vigilance is crucial for stopping terrorism here at home, and abroad.

July 7, 2015

Speech at Robbie Mills Field, Laconia, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Martha Coakley)

One day we could be just like the situation Greece now finds itself in, all because of the millions of people who don't pay their taxes and get away with it because of the lack of budget-only eleven billion dollars this year, and weak laws that encourage tax cheats. As President I will push for an increase in the IRS's budget, and work to pass tougher laws that penalize tax cheats more severely.

Meet Voters in Durango, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Sherrill, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

July 8, 2015

Town Hall on the Presidential Primary Process in Anamosa, Iowa (With Tom Harkin, John Kerry and Michael Dukakis)

Senator, do you believe the order of the four early states is fine as is, or should it be changed?
Well, I think the first four states... Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina should rotate who goes in what order... for example in 2020 we have this order again, then in 2024, New Hampshire goes first, followed by Nevada, then South Carolina and then Iowa, and so on and so forth, until Iowa goes first again in 2036. However the state parties would never agree to something like that...so in light of that detail, yes the order of primaries works as is, though is room for improvement.

Meet Voters in Oxford Junction, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Wyoming, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Goose Lake, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

July 9, 2015

Speech at Ashford University Field, Clinton, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

People stop and ask me, how did the Great Recession happen? I tell them that the banks got too big for their own good, that they took too many risks with the money they were entrusted with. As President I will push to break up all major American banks into smaller pieces, and support legislation mandating jail time for bank executives who take unnecessary risks with customers money. 

Speech in Sparks, Nevada (With Julian Castro)

I find shameful that so many in the other party want to not stop illegal immigration, which is understandable, but restrict and even outright ban legal immigration. As a nation we need immigration to survive. These people seem to forget that their ancestors came here as immigrants from Europe, and if they had their way, those ancestors wouldn't be allowed in our country!

July 10, 2015

Meet Voters in Fallon, Nevada

Speech at the United Center, Chicago, Illinois

I admire Senator Rubio's efforts to pass legislation to keep terrorists from gaining guns. However, it is watered down and weak, and even if it did pass the Senate, it is unlikely it would ever pass a Republican dominated House where nine-five percent of the members in the thrall of the National Rifle Association. If were present, I admit, I would have thought long and hard about it... but it just isn't enough to convince me.

Meet Voters in Vienna, Virginia

July 11, 2015

Appearance on Outside the Lines, from Washington D.C

Senator, the NFL has been grappling with a domestic violence problem for a while. Does this surprise you, and is there anything the league can do about it?
Well, when you're repeatedly tackling people at high speed it's no wonder your actions get fuzzy. Congress needs to consider whether the sport itself, should be investigated a cause of these incidents because of all the brain trauma, and if not Commissioner Goodell needs to start thinking about longer suspensions...

Senate duties, Washington D.C

July 12, 2015

Senate Duties, Washington D.C

July 13, 2015

July 14, 2015

Meet Voters in Ardmore, Tennessee

Meet Voters in Ardmore, Alabama

July 15, 2015

Meet Voters in Center Harbor, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Ann McLane Kuster)

Speech in Somersworth, New Hampshire

The Sanders campaign recently sent me an email suggesting I lay off the negative campaigning. Well, I'd like to point out to him that every winning campaign since Reagan has gone negative against someone. H.W Bush savaged Dukakis (and he won't let me forget it), Clinton hit H.W Bush and Perot in 1992, and Gingrich in 1996, Dubya, torched John McCain to win the nomination in 2000, and John Kerry in 2004 to win the general election. (and he still has scars from his swift-boating). Even President Obama's two wins weren't all sunny, hope and change. He had to attack Hillary Clinton to defeat her, and he had to attack John McCain to him, and if he hadn't made Mitt Romney radioactive in 2012, we might be running against a President Romney right now. So, Senator, it is required to attack to win campaigns, and I won't shy away from it, just because my rivals get skittish.   

Meet Voters in Rollinsford, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Ann McLane Kuster)

July 16, 2015

Meet Voters in Travelers Rest, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Fountain Inn, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Ware Shoals, South Carolina

July 17, 2015

Meet Voters in Horizon City, Texas (With Julian Castro)

Meet Voters in Dell City, Texas (With Julian Castro)

July 18, 2015

July 19, 2015

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2017, 07:15:06 PM »
« Edited: July 19, 2018, 07:40:39 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule July 6-July 19 2015, Part 1

July 6
-Senate duties in Washington D.C.

July 7

July 8
-Flight to Columbia, South Carolina
-Speech at the McCentire Joint National Guard Base in Columbia, SC, in reaction to the recent terrorist attack committed by Seifeddine Reizgui who killed 84 people :

ISIS striked again, but this time in Tunisia. Once again, the Obama administration showed naivety when it comes to radical Islamic terrorism. A terrorist attack can happen everywhere in the world, even in the United States like it recently happened in Garland, Texas. The last 8 years saw massive cuts in defense spending, which weakened our military and our allies' security and decreased our allies' trust toward us. We absolutely need to rebuild our military and increase military spending. That way, we will have the necessary tools and arsenal to defeat radical Islamic terrorism. We can't afford to let the Mediterranean Sea become a terrorist lake. Terrorists' turf's proximity to Europe gives the terrorists an advantage : they will be using Africa as a springboard to commit attacks in Europe. But our European allies' proximity to North Africa can be an advantage to us as well : we need to build a great and powerful military coalition with our NATO allies and our Middle Eastern allies to strike back and to combat and destroy radical Islamic terrorism in Africa and in the Middle East trough military engagement, thus removing the terrorist threat in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.

To eradicate terrorism on the African continent, I also propose to put in place a military intelligence agency that will orchestrate an antiterrorist crusade on this continent through military or intelligence operations and that will use drones in order to find the location of terrorist lesders, which will help us to capture or kill them. We also need to bring military training to the armed forces of the African countries in throes of jihadism to make sure these courageous soldiers will be ready and able to accomplish and ensuring these countries' security and to combat terrorism with American techniques that helped us to find and kill Osama Bin Laden. That's how we're going to defeat ISIS, Boko Haram, the Shebaab, etc. And reinforce security in Africa.

-Meet with college voters at Benedict College in Columbia
-Speech at the Columbia Museum of Art in Columbia, SC
-Rally with voters at Founders Park in Columbia, SC
-Rally at Columbia International University with South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley :

As President of the United States, Marco Rubio will reverse Barack Obama's record of economic sluggish, extreme taxations and regulations, energy dependence and growing poverty. President Rubio will cut taxes and abolish these devastating regulations for all the American people as well as for our business owners in order to increase our fellow Americans' purchasing power, stop our companies offshoring and help them to innovate, produce, expand and hire. He will reduce the cost of doing business in the United States, which will attract companies in America and incite our future business owners to do business in here in America, thus ensuring massive job creation just like what happened in South Carolina during my 6 years as Governor of the Palmetto State. Under Rubio's presidency, energy independence through increased oil production due to the approval of the Keystone XL pipeline, oil drilling in ANWR and the construction of the TransAmerica Energy pipeline from Pennsylvania to California, will help us creating jobs, boosting our automobile industry and getting revenues from oil drilling, which a part will be invested into the development of renewable energies to create more industries specialized in this domain and, to create jobs and protect the environment. Free trade will boost job creation by reducing tariffs, making our companies more competitive, promoting innovation, getting us new consumers around the world and opening new markets. By reforming our education system, Marco will make education accessible for all Americans and help our future workers to find a good-paying job. After balancing the budget, a part of budget surpluses will b used to develop infrastructures to facilitate our economic activities and ensure the implementation of new businesses here in the United States. Unlike Barack Obama's big government, energy dependence and protectionist agenda, Marco Rubio's economic agenda will bring permanent prosperity back to America, keep the American Dream alive and allow our country to keep its status as the land of opportunity. South Carolina has the historic reputation of making Republican nominees and presidents so let's elect Marco Rubio to make him our nominee and to make him the next President of the United States of America!

July 9
- Bus trip to Greenville, SC
-Economic policy speech at the International Center for Automotive Research in Greenville, SC
-Fundraising event at the Greenville County Museum of Art in Greenville, SC
-Bus trip to Spartanburg, SC
-Foreign policy speech at the Daniel Morgan Monument in Spartanburg, SC
-Rally with voters at Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium in Spartanburg, SC
-Dinner with the voters at Denny's Corporation in Spartanburg, SC
-Bus trip to Rock Hill, SC
-Economic policy speech at Rock Hill Galleria in Rock Hill, SC
-Fundraising event at Winthrop Coliseum in Rock Hill, SC
-Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an attack ad against Senator Jerry Brown for his vote in opposition to the East Asia Security Act of 2005 that would have deterred arms transfers to China. The ad titled "If we didn't act?" airs in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada.

"If we didn't act" ad narration :

Since the last 2 decades, China is considerably reinforcing its military and is about to become competitive with our military. China is led by a communist and oppressive government that doesn't respect human rights and doesn't believe in free enterprise. This nation is threatening its neighbours for economic, patriotic and territorial purposes, thus violating South China Sea's territorial integrity in addition of threatening to declare war against Taiwan if this island declares its independence from China.

We have to take action to avoid any war against China. But in 2005, Jerry Moran, who was Congressman at that time, made the wrong choice on this matter. Jerry Moran voted against the East Asia Security Act of 2005 that would have deterred foreign arms transfers to China, and this bill died in the House of Representatives. If America decided not to deter arms transfers to Beijing, then China would have won, would already had the most powerful military in the world and would have already imposed its dominance on South China Sea and on the Pacific.

But fortunately, Senator Marco Rubio has a better record and leadership on facing China's military power. He will reinforce regulations on U.S. nuclear exports to China and hold Beijing accountable for any violations of the U.S.-China nuclear cooperation agreement, which will restrict foreign arms transfers to China and weaken the potential that China would surpass us as the first worldwide military power and threat its neighbours militarily. As President of the United States, Marco Rubio will pursue this kind of leadership and keep facing China's raising military power by reinforcing our military presence on the Pacific and by creating the Pacific Treaty Organization (PTO), an intergovernmental military organization that will include America and all its allies around the Pacific in order to ensure security, freedom and peace on the Pacific.

If you want a commander in chief who will fight for you, for America's allies and for international security, Marco Rubio is the right choice.

I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2017, 08:00:42 PM »

STEVEN PERCEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA

ISIS attacks again this time in Tunisia. My sorrow goes out to the country as they fall victim to Islamic fascism.  

However President Obama and his cronies keep funding Syrian rebels who we know nothing about and could be for ISIS for all we know.  As president we will keep on eye on who we are fighting and who we are funding.
CMB222
United States

« Reply #83 on: May 05, 2017, 10:35:53 PM »

Jerry Moran response to Rubio ad:

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2017, 11:18:27 PM »

The Following ad airs in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina

The banks have become too large, too unwieldy, and too focused on themselves at the expense of the customer. Only one candidate has the skills to pass a bill through Congress, and the credentials to propose legislation that will break up the largest banks. That candidate is Elizabeth Warren. She helped set up the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and will continue to fight for you as President.

I'm Elizabeth Warren and I approve this message.

The following ad airs in South Carolina

Joe Biden claims to be an expert in Middle East politics, but he voted for war with Iraq in 2002, a war that many experts believe contributed to the rise of ISIS, a war we will be paying for years to come. This war has caused the death of scores of civilians, devastated Iraq, and made America less safe.

I'm Elizabeth Warren and I approve this message.  
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2017, 03:07:43 AM »
« Edited: July 19, 2018, 07:41:47 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's campaign schedule from July 5-July 19, Part 2

July 10
-Meet with voters in Union, SC
-Meet with voters in Laurens, SC
-Meet with voters in Lexington, SC
-Speech in Lexington, SC, about Rubio's record on improving veterans' living conditions :

My older brother Mario Rubio is a military veteran and he represents to me an example of the living conditions of our veterans. I always support him just like all other veterans to help them to earn the best post military service life they would ever know. I have a clear record on improving our veterans lives. Let me remind you, Senator King, in 2011 I cosponsored the AGREE Act alongside Democratic Senator Chris Coons. This bill gave tax credits for veterans opening a business franchise, so it helps them to find a good paying job and to prosper after their military service.

I successfully co-sponsored the 2014 VA reform law by introducing a measure empowering the VA secretary to hold managers accountable for incompetence, negligence and corruption and to care more about veterans than bureaucrats because it's another way to reward our veterans for their military service and their sacrifices for America.

If I'm elected President of the United States, our veterans will be rewarded for their valiant service to their country not only through medals of honor but also through health services. If we take care of our veterans, as I always did and will always do, they will be thankful of the services we'll give to them just as we are thankful of their service for our country, for freedom and for our national security. I will use this leadership as President of the United States. So I can promise you that our future military veterans will have access to the same services as the current veterans do.

God bless our men and women in uniform, God bless our veterans and God bless the United States of America.

-Meet with voters in Hartsville, SC
-Economic policy speech at Sonoco headquarters in Hartsville, SC
-Agricultural policy speech at Kalmia Gardens in Hartsville, SC
-Meet with the voters Darlington, SC
-Interview wit Chuck Todd on the Supreme Court decision to legslize same-sex marriage :

I will appoint Supreme Court justices that will interpret the Constitution as originally constructed. I don't think the current Constitution gives the federal government the power to regulate marriage. What is wrong is that the Supreme Court has found this hidden constitutional right that 200 years of jurisprudence  had not discovered abd basically overturned the will of the voters in Florida, where over 60 % passed a constitutional amendment that defined marriage in the state constitution as the union of one man and one woman.

July 11
-Flight to Des Moines, Iowa
-Speech in Des Moines, IA, where Senator Rubio reiterates his promise to cut taxes and regulations on manufacturing industries to make sure that America will keep its manufacturing industries and create new ones while promoting free trade without any problem.
-Meet with rural voters in Sheldon, IA
-Meet with rural voters in Estherville, IA
-Meet with rural voters in Spirit Lake, IA
-Pro-life policy speech in Spirit Lake, IA
-Meet with voters in Sioux City, IA
-Speech at the Bishop Heelan Catholic Schools in Sioux City, IA

July 12
-Bus trip to Ames, IA
-Breakfast with the voters at Cafe Beaudelaire in Ames, IA
-Fundraising event at Hilton Coliseum in Ames, IA
-Speech at the Iowa State University in Ames, IA  :

You know, Senator Moran and I agree that unborn lives are unimportant for the Democrats. But you also know that he came here and said, I quote : " Other candidates may claim that the life of the unborn is unimportant [...]" Who knows if he questionned other Republican candidates' pro-life faith, including mine. If that's the case, then he dared lie about my pro-life faith, which is dividing our party while we need to work together to beat the Democrats next year as he claimed to be his priority. Senator Moran does not have a monopoly on heart about unnborn children. I have always fought against abortion, I always fought to make sure that unborn children earn the right to live and I will keep pursuing that leadership as President of the United States. I am sick and tired that unborn children die. So I hope, Senator, that you will give me the respect I due to you and make sure that, no mater who wins the nomination, that Republicans will get together to win next year.

God bless unborn children and God bless America.

-Rally in Ames, IA, alongside Scott Walker :

Now is the time to chose who will be the Republican nominee and the next President of the United States of America. I said that if I were to run for President and become the Republican nominee, Marco Rubio would be my first choice as my running mate. Well, now that I'm no longer running, I am here to announce you that I endorse Marco Rubio, because right now he is my first choice for President of the United States.

After eight years of the failed Obama Administration, Americans are looking for real leadership and a new direction. Marco Rubio is a principled constitutional conservative who understands that power belongs to the states — and to the people — and not bureaucrats in Washington. Just like we did in Wisconsin, Marco Rubio is not afraid to challenge the status quo and to stand up against the big government special interests.

Senator Rubio has the best experience to grow our economy, to promote free market and free enterprise, to create jobs, to make America prosperous and to restore the American Dream. He has the right foreign policy experience to work with our allies, to defeat radical Islamic terrorism around the world and to fight for democracy. He is the best-positioned candidate to both win the Republican nomination and defeat either Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren. That’s why I endorse Marco Rubio for President of the United States. »

July 13
-Meet with voters in Ankeny, IA
-Economic policy speech at Best Buy facility in Ankeny, IA
-Education policy speech at Stapples facility in Ankeny, IA
-Meet with rural voters in Eddyville, IA
-Meet with voters in New Sharon, IA

July 14
-Flight to Washington D.C.
-Senator Marco Rubio votes in favor of his sponsored Terror Intelligence Improvement Act that is aimed at keeping guns away from suspected terrorists, criminals and supremacists while protecting the Second Amendment for the American people

July 15
-Senate duties in Washington, D.C.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2017, 05:30:00 AM »
« Edited: December 11, 2018, 09:47:41 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's campaign schedule from July 5-July 19 2015, Part 3

July 15
-Flight to Manchester, New Hampshire
-Economic policy speech at Segway Inc. headquarters in Manchester, NH
-Trade policy speech in Manchester, NH
-Fundraising event at City Hall Plaza in Manchester, NH
-Town-hall in Manchester, NH
-Meet voters in Concord, NH
-Speech in Concord, NH, where Senator Rubio hammers Joe Biden on his shifting positions :

Even though we disagree a lot of issues, Elizabeth Warren and I agree on one thing : Joe Biden is a flip-flopper. In addition of flip-flopping on same-sex marriage, Joe Biden voted in favor of the Iraq War in 2002-2003 before he changed his position and by withdrawing our troops from Iraq at the wrong moment in 2011, the Obama administration allowed ISIS to rise, conquer an important part of Iraq and Syria and kill innocent people around the world. If I'm President, I will correct that mistake and make sure that we will defeat ISIS and restore security in the Midde East once and for all through military strength and stronger military alliances.

In conclusion, you can see how much Vice-President Biden is ready to say and do anything to get elected.

July 16
-Meet voters in Bedford, NH
-Meet voters in Milford, NH
-Meet voters in Keene, NH
-Meet with voters in Claremont, NH
-Meet with voters in Lebanon, NH

July 17
-Meet with voters in Hanover, NH
-Bus trip to Littleton, NH
-Debate preparation on the bus
-Economic policy Littleton Coin Company in Littleton, NH
-Fundraising event at Littleton Opera House in Littleton, NH
-Agriculture policy speech at Littleton Farmers Market in Littleton, NH
-Bus trip to Berlin, NH
-Speech in Berlin, NH, in reaction to the Greek of the terms of a potential bailout :

The reason why Greece is in a constantly rising debt situation is because government is too big and increased taxes dramatically on the Greek people, which aweaken their purchasing power and cost too many jobs. We don't want it to happen here in America. We need to reduce the size of government, reduce government spending andj cut taxes for all the people to make sure they will lead a successful career and accomplish the American Dream.

July 18
-Flight to Dallas, Texas
-Energy policy speech at Atmos Energy Corporation in Dallas, TX
-Economic policy speech at AT&T Inc. headquarters in Dallas, TX
-Meet with college voters at the University of Texas in Dallas, TX, in an effort to attract Hispanic, African-American and Asian American vote
-Foreign policy speech in front of the George W. Bush Presidential Center in Dallas, TX
-Fundraising event at the Dealey Plaza in Dallas, TX
-Barnstorm at Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex in Dallas, TX, in an effort to attract Hispanic voters
-Bus trip to Houston, TX
-Speech in reaction to the agreement to reopen the US-Cuba embassies :

This won't solve anything. That means that tyranny on the land of my ancestors will be permanent. Lifting the embargo like this will allow the Castro regime to earn more capitals to strengthen its power and to promote communism on the island my parents came from. More people will be put in jail for speaking their mind and the Castro regime will hand America's foes a big favor and a big advantage.

Here are the conditions of a good deal : Cuba has free elections and freedom of press, stops putting people in jail for speaking out, kicks out the Russians from Lourdes, kicks out the Chinese listening station in Berupal, stops helping North Korea evading U.N sanctions, takes all those refugees of America justice. Then we can have a good relationship with Cuba. That's a good deal.

And I have a message for the Cuban people : Nos tiene detras. Nosotros  no os abandonara. Cuando Cuba estara libre nuestras relaciones con Cuba sera mas fuerte y el pueble cubano van a ganar una socieda justa asi como unas oportunidades justas de prospera. Los Estados Unidos y Cuba estas estara  entre los mejores asociados trabajando con toda su energia para combatir la corupcion y delincuencia organizada, consolidar la democracia y libertad y restaurar seguridad y prosperidad en el continente americano.

Gracias. Que Dios bendigua Cuba. Que Dios bendigua los Estados Unidos de America.

July 19
-Flight to Arlington, Virginia
-Foreign policy speech at Marine Corps Memorial (Iwo Jima Memorial) in Arlington, VA
-VA policy speech at Memorial Ampthitheater in Arlington, VA
-Speech at Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, VA
-National defense and security policy and foreign policy speech ahead of the Pentagon in Arlington, VA
-Bus trip to Washington D.C.
-Debate preparation
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2017, 06:52:32 AM »

May I please get a 12 hour extension?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2017, 07:36:46 AM »

Key moment from Stephen Percey's campaign rally for Nevada Log Cabin Republicans

Joe Biden is late to the party when it comes to marriage equality

I see him and President Obama coming out and praising the Supreme Court rulling but here is the thing. He's a total flip flopper!!

In 2008 he said him and Obama do not support that and it should be left to our faiths. And now he is going out and acting like he always was for it.  Just another politican!

*The crowd cheers and claps*

I throughout all my career and perhaps life have always supported and defended the rights of LGBT people.

And I fully people they should be treated like heterosexuals,Christians, Muslims and Jews.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2017, 12:19:39 PM »

Extensions granted
wjx987
Rookie
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2017, 12:46:11 PM »
« Edited: May 07, 2017, 10:51:27 AM by wjx987 »

JOE BIDEN
July 6-July 19

In a busy two weeks for the Vice President, Biden extended his map, campaigning extensively in Florida and visting Michigan and Illinois for the first time, Biden fought to extend his lead in Iowa and South Carolina, and gain ground in New Hampshire. Biden also received several high-profile endorsements from Att. Gen. Lynch, VA Gov. McAuliffe, and FL Sen. Bill Nelson, among others.

July 6
Barnstorm in Loudoun County
Townhall in Leesburg
build campaign infrastructure (phonebanking)
ad buy in NoVa
Rally in Manassass with Gov. McAuliffe

July 7
Barnstorm in rural Shenandoah area
Drive to Richmond
barnstorm in Richmond
townhall at Virginia Commonwealth University
Open regional campaign HQ in Richmond

July 8
Fly to Jacksonville, FL
Open regional campaign HQ in Jacksonville
policy speech at NFU

town hall in Duval County
Rally at Jacksonville Arena with Bill Nelson

July 9
Barnstorm in Jacksonville
Barnstorm rural areas of the Panhandle on the way to Tallahassee
Town hall in Tallahassee
Meet with college students and voters at FSU
Rally at Doak Campbell Stadium with Bill Nelson and Loretta Lynch

July 10
Speech on Greece Bailout in Panama City
Fly to Ann Arbor, Michigan
Barnstorm in Ingham County, Michigan
Townhall in Detroit focusing on urban issues
Open regional campaign HQ in Ypsilanti

July 11
Meet industrial and union workers in Flint and Detroit
Rally at the Dow Event Center

Fly to Iowa City, IA
Barnstorm in Iowa City
voter meet and greet at City Park
meet with liberal activists in Coralville

July 12
barnstorm on University of Iowa campus
Rally at Kinnick Stadium with Dave Loebsack

barnstorm in rural Iowa county
town hall in Williamsburg
meet with state legislators to discuss Iowa-specific issues
town hall with local farmers in Columbus Junction

July 13
build campaign infrastructure (set up notification system that informs local supporters of nearby Biden events)
travel to Chicago, IL
barnstorm in downtown Chicago
open regional campaign HQ in Chicago
Rally at Soldier Field

July 14
Fly to Toledo, OH
barnstorm in Toledo
Fly to Dover, NH
build campaign infrastructure
town hall in Portsmouth, NH with Colin Van Ostern
barnstorm in Strafford County

July 15
town hall in Exeter
barnstorm in Exeter
fundraiser in Kingston
meet with state legislators and activists in Windham
Fly to D.C.

July 16
Vice Presidential Duties
rest

July 17
Fly to Spartanburg, SC
Open regional campign HQ in Spartanburg
barnstorm in Greenville County
town hall in Greenville
Rally at the Peace Center with Loretta Lynch

July 18
Townhall in Clinton, SC
barnstorm in rural Newberry County, SC
townhall in Batesburg-Leesville
Rally in Lexington

July 19
open regional campaign HQ in Columbia
townhall at University of South Carolina
barnstorm in Columbia
build GOTV operation
appear on PBS Newshour

Surrogate Schedule
Jeanne Shaheen: Campaign in areas in NH with few Democrats and more Independent voters, stressing Biden's experience and leadership among economic and women's issues

Loretta Lynch: campaign in D.C. and NoVa, especially in largely black areas to gain the support of the black community with Biden's expanded HUD idea, serve as a surrogate on national news

Bill Nelson: campaign in Florida stressing rural issues in rural areas and stressing Biden's immigration reform plans statewide

Dave Loebsack and Tom and Christie Vilsack: crisscross Iowa emphasizing Biden's rural development plan, his longstanding support for farmers

Colin Van Ostern: campaign in NH college campuses, emphasizing Biden's affordable college plan

Terry McAuliffe: campaign in Virginia to set up a ground game, focus on all issues relevant

CMB222
United States

« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2017, 02:04:22 PM »

@Moran2016:

Sen. Rubio continues to attack me claiming I lied on his position of abortion in a speech I gave that had no mention of him at all. As pro-lifers, we should come together to fight for life instead of dividing ourselves. #Moran2016 #Persist
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2017, 08:02:34 PM »

Stephen Percy talks economy on Meet the Press

Chuck Todd:Joining us now is Stephen Percey who was shaken up the 2016 Presidental primaries by being in first place in New Hampshire our NBC polls show

Percey:Great to be on here

Todd:So why did you run

Percy:To be relevant again *laughs* In all seriousness I feel like the Republicans lost on purpose in 2012. Mitt Romney just couldn't connect with voters. I wanted to run because I felt like I wanted to make a difference and show a different kind of Republican you know?

Todd:Anyways about your economic plan

Percy:What about it?

Todd:Your critics say it's trickle down economics on steroids

Percy:I don't listen to that *Laughs* besides there is no such thing as trickle down economics like what you pundits say there is.  It's just a word to criticize Supply Side economics which I fully promote and believe works.

Todd:I can tell by your plan that you are for that

Percy:And I tell them what's wrong with lower taxation? Less government control? Less regulations? And a freer market? I am dumbfounded Charles.

Todd:It's just a matter of opinion l.

Percy:Right but I don't know how you get that. It's not a perfect system but it's better than what we have now *laughs*

Todd:Anyways your tax plan. How do you plan to address to the rich?

Percy:I plan to keep the tax rate on the top millionaires and billionaires the same. I will give the upper class a 15% tax cut while getting the middle and lower class 25% in tax cuts the small goes for small businesses who are getting taxed to oblivion by President Obama.

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2017, 01:44:28 AM »
« Edited: May 07, 2017, 05:30:51 AM by GoTfan »

Sanders 2016 campaign schedule for July 6-19

July 6
-Fly to New Hampshire
-Rally in Concord, New Hampshire with Former Governor John Lynch

-Appear on local radio stations to drum up support

July 7-12
-Bus tour through New Hampshire  to meet with voters, attend local events and meet with local campaign officials. Fmr Gov. Lynch will be accompanying. During this tour, Sanders welcomed the Supreme Court's Obergefell v. Hodges decision, once again reaffirming that he was a staucnch supporter of LGBT rights, and had been since the 80s.

July 13
-Fly to Minnesota
-Rally with Congressman Keith Ellison in Minneapolis, Minnesota

-Build volunteer operations in Minnesota
-Build GOTV operations in Minnesota

July 14
-Fly to Iowa
-Rally in Des Moines, Iowa

-Meet with farmers in Southeastern Iowa

July 15-18
-Fly to Nevada and conduct a four day bus tour through the state, meeting with voters and atrending local events

July 19
-Build volunteer operations in Nevada
-Build GOTV operations in Nevada

Surrogate schedule

-Senator Leahy and Governor Shumlin will campaign heavily in New Hampshire, focuwing on winning over younger voters with Sanders' populism

-Rep. Conyers will campaign in Iowa, attempting to rally support for Sanders' farming policy

@BilldeBlasio: America needs a strong progressive to take control of its broken system. Proud to endorse @SenSanders for President!

USProgressives: Our caucus is proud to back @SenSanders for President! An unyielding progressive and warrior for the less fortunate!

Summary: Sanders continued with his busy campaigning schedule, with bust tours through New Hampshire and Nevada, the latter of which kicked off his campaign in the state. He also welcomed several key endorsements from New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, Minnesota Congressman Keith Ellison, the Congressional Progressive Caucus, and perhaps most surprisingly, former New Hampshire Governor John Lynch. The Sanders campaign hopes to capitalize on Lynch's historic popularity in New Hampshire, where the Senator ia now confident of a strong placing.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2017, 03:59:40 PM »

Stephen Percey calls out opponents for being not tough on Wall Street at USC campus rally

Percy:You have someone people like senator Moran who is being funded by Soros owned Union Pacfic Corps and Koch Brothers and senator Marco Rubio who is being funded by Goldman Sachs and well you have me who isn't getting money from big donors and big Wall Street banks because they fear me!!

I am in this race the toughest candidate on Wall Street and Goldman Sachs!   I fully believe in a bipartisan manner as president I will find a way to break up the big banks and reinforce the Glass Steagall act!

And will at my very best try to reinstate Dodd Frank which is a good idea but unfortunately President Obama being who he is messed it all up and made the economic crisis way worse than it was before.

*Crowd cheers*

That is why my rallies my events are not being funded by some big bank but are free so I can spread the message of Liberty without a price to pay!

While Vice President Biden and Senator Rubio's speeches are being funded by big donors and I am making a free grassroots campaign speech to people who want to smash the insiders of D.C.!

*Crowd cheers*
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #95 on: May 07, 2017, 06:57:09 PM »
« Edited: May 08, 2017, 07:49:53 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Pearcy's attacks

Recently, Mr. Pearcy lectured me and my colleagues on how to conduct on Wall Street. You should remember, Mr. Pearcy, that 4 years ago, I cosponsored the Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2011 which sought a full audit of the Federal Reserve. So like you told Senator Warren, think before you speak and lecture your fellow Republicans on Wall Street by calling us softs about it.

Mr. Pearcy calls to reinstate Dodd Frank. Here's why Dodd Frank is a bad idea.

Folks, do you know why these banks are so big? The government made them big. The government made them big by adding thousands and thousands of pages of regulations. So the big banks, they have an army of lawyers, they have an army of compliance officers. They can deal with all these things. The small banks they can't deal with all these regulations. They can't deal with all, they cannot hire the fanciest law firm in Washington or the best lobbying firm to deal with all these regulations. And so the result is, the big banks get bigger, the small banks struggle to lend or even exist, and the result is what you have today. And in Dodd-Frank, you have actually codified too big to fail. We have actually created a category of systemically important institutions, and these banks go around bragging about it. You know what they say to people with a wink and a nod? We are so big, we are so important that if we get in trouble, the government has to bail us out. This is an outrage. We need to repeal Dodd-Frank as soon as possible.

By the way, let me tell you Mr. Pearcy : instead of taking on each other, we need to work together to beat the eventual Democratic nominee on November 2016. Like we use to say since the beginning of America's existence : United we stand, divided we fall.

Thank you. God bless the United States of America.

wjx987
Rookie
« Reply #96 on: May 07, 2017, 07:29:28 PM »
« Edited: May 07, 2017, 07:32:25 PM by wjx987 »

Joe Biden's Response To Pearcy's Attacks

Frankly, I don't know why Stephen Pearcy attacks me. I would understand if he took issue with my policies, but yet again, he lies. These aren't even lies that are possibly substantiated. Here's what Pearcy said:
I can't and I won't speak for Senator Rubio, but I will speak for myself. My speeches ARE NOT funded by big donors! At the very beginning of my campaign, I said that while I would accept donations from larger donors, but I would never never never accept SuperPAC money, or especially donor money to give a speech. The idea is simply ludicrous. My campaign publicizes our donations and expenses to ensure transparency; not once will you see me speaking for a donor or SuperPAC. Furthermore, I'd like to remind Pearcy who instated Dodd-Frank, who worked to rebuild Wall Street. It was President Obama and I. Back to the point, to even insinuate that I would give speeches for donor money is just lazy lying and is frankly an attempt at character assassination. Stephen Pearcy, you need to get a grip on campaigning. Stop the nonsense; stop the lying!

CMB222
United States

« Reply #97 on: May 07, 2017, 08:31:08 PM »

Moran response to Pearcy
@Moran2016

Stephen Pearcy claims my campaign is funded by Wall Street banks such as those run by George Soros and the Koch Brothers. They would never sponsor my campaign, Soros is a Democrat and has been an enemy of the Republican Party for years now and the Koch Brothers are pro-choice which contradicts a major part of my campaign. Mr. Pearcy is now lying about mine and other campaigns. #Moran2016 #Persist
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #98 on: May 07, 2017, 08:57:11 PM »

Percey response to Senator Rubio's comments

Dear Marco Rubio. I don't hate you as a person in fact I respect you as a person however you took my comments of Dodd Frank out of context.  

I like the idea of it but I do believe the president messed it up and I said I could go away and get rid of it or I might well  renegotiate it and make it works as it was planned to be.

And Senator Moran I didn't say you yourself were funded by Soros (And yes he does fund Republicans look at John Mccain's campaign in 2008) I was saying that the company you get funded by Union Pacifc has stocked bought and owned by George Soros.

Just had to get these things out. Hoping for a good primary season
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2017, 01:14:42 PM »

STEPHEN PERCY's FINAL PRE FIRST DEBATE TV INTERVIEW ON ELLEN

Ellen:Alright 80s rock star turn close to be the GOP frontrunner will be joining us right now! Please welcome Stephen Percy!

*He walks out*

Key moments from the interview

Ellen:Ok I know you don't like to talk nice about the competition

Percy:*Laughs* most of the time at least

Ellen:But who is one other canidate in this race that you respect

Percy:Well I really admire Senator Rand Paul and yeah on some issues we are quite similar.  We both want free market values, Flat tax rates and spreading the message of Liberty.  The thing we differ on is that he is more  constitutionalst while I am more populist and I am more moderate

Ellen:What is the message of Liberty?

Percy:Well my message is more populist rather than Paul's more constitutionalist message.
I am fighting the globalists in DC and in a Percy admisration we will drain the swamp that's in Washington DC.

Ellen:When you are not campaigning what do you like doing?

Percy:Well I have been having father daughter time with me and my lovely daughter Jewel Percy.

Ellen:What brings you together?

Percy:The adult cartoon Bojack Horseman on Netflix which me and Jewel really enjoy

*Some people cheer*

Percy:I see we got some fans in the building *laughs*

Ellen:What do you like about it?

Percy:Wheee to start *laughs* I love it pokes fun and does a good job showing what Hollywood looks like.

And the scenes where Bojack Horseman who is voiced by someone who I really like Will Arnet would be me if I didn't sober up in the 90s *Laughter erupts*

Percy:Seriously though I really love the scenes in the 80s cause it gives me the flashbacks of the good and bad of 80s Hollywood.

Ellen:Your days

Percy:Yes when I still was relevant *laughs* Though I am back to relevancy now I guess *laughs*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies