Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:53:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 123591 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #975 on: July 31, 2017, 04:32:38 PM »
« edited: July 31, 2017, 04:34:53 PM by Jaguar4life »

Pearcy campaigns in Seattle Washington

It is simple this DNC leaks are damaging and showing that yes this party is run by crooks.

And no Senator Warren the hacks were prob not done by a foreign agency.  We don't need to start a big war

I feel like this fall me and Senator will be heading for the biggest landslide since 1988 *Crowd cheers*

Different Republican
Rookie
« Reply #976 on: July 31, 2017, 06:38:31 PM »

Ron Paul Schedule
July 22 - July 28, Part 1

July 22

- Appearance in Morning Joe

You must be logged in to read this quote.

- Surveillance policy speech in Nasua, New Hampshire with Adam Kokesh, Rand Paul and Austin Petersen

- Meet with voters in Nashua, New Hampshire with Adam Kokesh, Rand Paul and Austin Petersen
- Meet with voters in Manchester, New Hampshire with Adam Kokesh, Rand Paul and Austin Petersen
- Economic policy speech in Concord, New Hampshire with Adam Kokesh, Rand Paul and Austin Petersen
- Meet with voters in Concord, New Hampshire with Adam Kokesh, Rand Paul and Austin Petersen
- Meet with voters in Plymouth, New Hampshire with Adam Kokesh, Rand Paul and Austin Petersen
- Fly to Detroit, Michigan

June 23

- Economic policy speech in Detroit, Michigan with Rand Paul, Adam Kokesh and Justin Amash

- Meet with voters in Detroit, Michigan with Rand Paul, Adam Kokesh and Justin Amash
- Meet with voters in Lansing, Michigan with Rand Paul, Adam Kokesh and Justin Amash
- Energy policy speech in Lansing, Michigan with Rand Paul, Adam Kokesh and Justin Amash
- Meet with voters in Grand Rapids, Michigan with Rand Paul, Adam Kokesh and Justin Amash
- Anti war policy speech in Grand Rapids, Michigan with Rand Paul, Adam Kokesh and Justin Amash

- Fly to Billings, Montana

June 24

- Anti establishment speech in Billings, Montana with Rand Paul, John McAfee and Andre Marrou

- Meet with voters in Billings, Montana with Rand Paul, John McAfee and Andre Marrou
- Meet with voters in Bozeman, Montana with Rand Paul, John McAfee and Andre Marrou
- Meet with voters in Butte, Montana with Rand Paul, John McAfee and Andre Marrou
- Constitutional rights speech in Helena, Montana with Rand Paul, John McAfee and Andre Marrou
- Meet with voters in Helena, Montana with Rand Paul, John McAfee and Andre Marrou
- Fly to Reno, Nevada
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #977 on: July 31, 2017, 11:21:14 PM »

2016 Democratic National Convention Day One[/b]

Pledge of Allegiance/Star Spangled Banner: Lady Gaga

Former Massachusetts Governor and 1988 Presidential nominee Michael Dukakis

Former Health and Human Services Secretary/Kansas Governor Kathleen Sebelius

Everything I've seen about the Affordable Care Act leads me to believe that single-payer health care is the way to go. But I'll tell Bernie Sanders this. He is not the only candidate who is willing to provide this system. Elizabeth Warren will bring single-payer Health Care to the American people, as one of her first priorities. She will defeat the interests of Big Pharma, and bring health care for all to the American people. Trust me.

Former Secretary of Homeland Security/Governor of Arizona Janet Napolitano

Congressman Jim Clyburn

Bernie Sanders has a fabulous record in civil rights, but an Independent candidate has never won the White House. Does anyone really want to take that gamble? As for Marco Rubio and Ron Paul, they have to cater to the extremists in their base, who openly display racism, xenophobia, and sexism. We don't that one bit, no way no how.

Senator Mazie Hirono

Actress Meryl Streep/Actor George Clooney

Former Nevada Attorney General/2016 Senate nominee Catherine Cortez Masto

Marco Rubio likes to think he has a special advantage because he speaks en español, but latino and latina voters aren't monoliths. They don't all care about Cuba, just as not all of them will vote for us because of immigration. However Latinos and Latinas of Mexican descent do care about immigration, and Senator Warren has the most balanced policy of anyone running. She will give amnesty to undocumented immigrants who don't commit serious crimes and pay a small fine, while deporting those who do commit serious felonies to their countries of origin.

Deseo la victoria en nuestro partido, y en todos nuestros candidatos corriendo. 

Congresswoman Ann McLane Kuster

Congressman John Lewis

My fellow Democrats, we have to stand united if we want to have any chance at stopping Marco Rubio. For all of you thinking about voting for Bernie Sanders, respect his record on civil rights, respect his desire to reform the system, but the fact is what he's done is shattered the party, not fixed it. He could cost us this election, and any chance at retaking the House and Senate, all because of a foreign power's airing of our dirty laundry. Yes, we should have handled our primary better, but that is no excuse to take your ball and go home like a petulant child. And then to top it off, he picked Tulsi Gabbard as his running mate. Gabbard supports Bashar Al-Assad, who is butchering his own people, and is believed to have links to extremist groups backing Narendra Modi, best known for being the "invisible hand" behind 2002 riots in India's Gujarat Province. This is not a woman suited for the second highest office in the land. This is a dangerous individual, folks, and I hope you reject Bernie at the only poll the matters.

Second Lady of the United States Jill Biden

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo

VPOTUS and 2016 candidate Joe Biden

Everything I have seen from Elizabeth Warren leaves me believing that she is best suited to continue my boss's legacy. But to do that, we need to defeat Marco Rubio in November, no ifs and or buts about it. Elizabeth Warren is a fighter for ordinary Americans. Marco Rubio? He fights for the rich and special interests. Elizabeth Warren wants to end our ties with countries that fund terror, like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Qatar. Marco Rubio? He's happy to sell these countries weapons, infrastructure and other sundry goods. Elizabeth Warren will appoint a justice or justices to the Supreme Court that will defend same-sex marriage, a women's right to choose and defend the separation of church and state. Marco Rubio? He'll appoint hard right justices who will ban same-sex marriage, ban abortion, and repeal the sections of the first amendment pertaining to separation of church and state. Elizabeth Warren chose an experienced veteran as her running mate. Marco Rubio? He chose a faded rock star! I think it's rather clear who the best choice is.

Senator Bill Nelson

POTUS Barack Obama

It's been a long a time since I first stood before this convention twelve years ago. I've seen three different nominees, one of them being myself, and many failed candidacies. But one thing has never changed. The voters who determine our nominee, and our President. Eight Years ago, I stood before you in Denver, promising change. Bernie Sanders is now promising the exact same thing. Well, I've learned in my eight years in office that no one politician can bring change. Only, you, the American voter can bring change. Despite what the Sanders forces, think Elizabeth Warren is an effective change agent. She is a progressive who supports breaking up the big banks, and jailing executives, passing single-payer health care, and reviewing free trade deals. What part of this does Bernie Sanders not support? As for Marco Rubio, like my Vice-President said, he made a colossal blunder in picking Stephen Pearcy, a faded rock star with no experience. He holds far-right positions on abortion, same-sex marriage, gun rights and climate change, just to name a few. Ron Paul? His Libertarian views leave him at odds with the country. The choice is clear, and there is only one choice if America is to have any respect in the world going forward. That is Elizabeth Warren.

Former First Daughter of the United States Chelsea Clinton

Keynote Speaker- FLOTUS Michelle Obama

You know, what's understated is that Elizabeth Warren will be the first female nominee for President, ever. She's the perfect candidate to make this history, as she fights for all Americans. She'll be the guardian of women's rights in this country and around the world, both civilly and politically. Marco Rubio has plenty going for him, but he's not Elizabeth Warren. Now, ninety-six years after women earned the right to vote, it's time to elect our first female President!

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #978 on: August 01, 2017, 01:12:49 AM »

Statement released by Martin Luther King III and Southern Christian Leadership Conference

We hereby reaffirm our support of Senator Sanders and his running mate, Mrs Gabbard. The Democratic Party has shown that it is not interested in democracy and colluded with the campaign of Senator Warren to prevent him for running a serious campaign. 

Furthermore, we wish to correct Congressman Lewis. Congresswoman Gabbard does not support Assad, rahter that if he disappears, then ISIS fills the void. Has the Democratic Party not learned the lessons of Iraq and Lybia? We toppled foreign leaders and ended up bogged down in useless wars.

Senator Warren, if you or your surrogates wish to attack Senator Sanders, make sure you put them in context, or you will be called out.

Signed, Martin Luther King III

Charles Steele, Jr. Chief Executive Officer of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #979 on: August 01, 2017, 06:30:26 AM »
« Edited: August 01, 2017, 09:51:25 AM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule July 22-July 28 2016, Part 1

July 22
-Flight to La Crosse, Wisconsin
-Meet with voters in La Crosse, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Energy policy speech at Kwik Trip headquarters in La Crosse, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with college voters at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse in La Crosse, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson in an effort to attract young voters
-Trade policy speech in La Crosse, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson in an effort to attract more populist voters and undecided voters

Barack Obama's version of the TPP is bad for America and is shipping American jobs overseas. You know why? Because it doesn't include any reduction of our corporate tax rate that is the highest in the industrialized world at 40 % (while our partners in the Pacific have a much lower corporate tax rate) and because Barack Obama's big government policies made America a harder place to do business by increasing taxes and regulations on the people, including working-class people, the middle class and business owners, which killed jobs that are shipped to countries where regulations are lower. While Ron Paul as well as the Warren campaign and the Sanders campaign are accusing me of not caring about the average American, I'm sorry to tell them that their claims are simply not true. I care about every single American, including the average American.

So here is my plan to make the TPP fairer : making America the best place in the world to do business by cutting taxes and regulations on businesses, including manufacturing businesses, which will make them able to produce, to sell, to increase their competitiveness and to create new jobs. It will also help us to bring our lost manufacturing jobs back home. The manufacturing sector represents 12 % of our economy so tax cuts are needed in order to stop this haemorrhage. Making our trade deals fairer also requires reducing our corporate tax rate in order to increase our businesses' ability to create jobs and to reinforce America's ability to compete in the Pacific, which will promote real free and fair trade and ensure job creation here in the United States.

The bottom line is that my version of the TPP will put American workers first through tax reform and free market solutions.

[The crowd of undecided voters cheers and applauds as they are now decided to vote for Marco Rubio on Election Day]

-Meet with voters in Onalaska, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Economic policy speech at La Crosse County School of Agriculture and Domestic Economy in Onalaska, Wisconsin
-Meet with voters in Wausau, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Manufacturing policy speech in Wausau, Wisconsin
-Meet with voters in Luxemburg, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Foreign policy speech in Luxemburg, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Algoma, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Egg Harbor, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Portage, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Adams, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson
-Meet with voters in Mauston, Wisconsin with Scott Walker and Ron Johnson

July 23-24
-Flight to Washington D.C.
-Senate duties in Washington D.C.
- Vote YEA on the Bipartisan Counterterrorism Coalition Act
- Interview with Anderson Cooper

Cooper : So, as we saw these last few weeks, the Democratic National Committee has been caught with emails in favor of Elizabeth Warren and in opposition to Sanders. What do you think it means?

Rubio : It means that the Democratic establishment is ready to do everything it takes to maintain its influence and to impose a third Obama term, which would be bad news for the economy, for our national security. The American people is tired of broken promises and wants real change after years of economic sluggish, national division and growing terrorist threat. America wants change and I'm campaigning to bring the change needed in this country.

Cooper : Recently, Senator Sanders has declared a third party candidacy because of these DNC emails, which dividing the Democratic Party by getting most of the progressive wing? And now, it could transform traditional Democratic strongholds like New York, Connecticut, Illinois, California, Oregon and Washington into battleground states. So do you think you have a chance to win in a landslide?

Rubio : Sure I do. After all, almost all of these states were won by John Kerry by less than 10 percentage points in 2004, which I think would put us in good shape to win them.

We have demonstrated our ability to attract Independents and even some Democrats in our campaign thanks to our comprehensive presidential agenda and that's why Democrats like Joe Lieberman or Jim Webb are endorsing me. And of course, we're going to get our part of Sanders former primary supporters due to our shared opposition to gun control and also due to our pledge to make our trade deals fairer through tax reform and to put background checks on Syrian rebels to help us arming the right groups in the Middle East in order to fight terrorism. We're also going to reform Wall Street and to legalize medical marijuana. So, throughout the next few months, we're going to campaign in states like New York, Connecticut, Oregon, the state of Washington in order to offer a comprehensive agenda that is bringing the people together and I think it will give us a decent chance of winning these blue states.

Cooper : Recently, Barack Obama and Joe Biden slammed your running mate Stephen Pearcy for having no political experience. What do you say?

Rubio : Well it's strange that President Obama talks about experience while he was one of the most inexperienced presidential candidates for decades in 2008. It's also strange that Joe Biden has flip-flopped about Barack Obama by accepting to be his running mate after doubting about Obama's experience during a Democratic primary debate. Barack Obama did not fail because he lacks experience. He failed because of his ideas that weakened the economy through big government policies and that diminished America's national security through cuts in the military, thus allowing ISIS to rise and to multiple its attacks around the world. We're going to reverse that.

When it comes to Stephen Pearcy, you know, even though he had absolutely no political experience before his election in 1952, Dwight D. Eisenhower has succeeded in restoring America's economic prosperity, in keeping America safe against our enemies, especially the USSR, in ending the Korean War and in making a step closer to African Americans' civil rights.

And I actually have more experience than my opponent Elizabeth Warren. Like the Sanders campaign said, she has no major accomplishments while I've been tested over and over again, especially on North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan, economic issues, etc. And every time, I prevailed. Sherrod Brown may have experience, but he does not have the judgement to be Vice-President. He refused to describe the Iranian Islamic Revolutionaty Guard Corps as a terrorist group while we all know that Iran is using revenues from the lifting of the sanctions to fund terrorist groups and to build nuclear missiles. And as Congressman, Brown voted against the Small Business Tax Fairness Act of 2000 that reduced taxes on small business and increased the minimum wage while we all know that most of the jobs created come from small businesses and he and Elizabeth Warren pretend to be the champions of the middle class. Well that is not true.

Today the American people is tired of the status quo and that's why Stephen Pearcy and I seek to bring change and to restore America's greatness.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #980 on: August 01, 2017, 10:56:15 AM »

Pearcy responds to Biden's DNC speech on social media

While I was selling records Mr Biden was plagiarizing speeches
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #981 on: August 01, 2017, 09:58:16 PM »
« Edited: August 01, 2017, 11:17:08 PM by NewYorkExpress »

Democratic National Convention-Day Two
Nomination (By acclimation, since Sanders has left the party)

California Lieutenant Governor and 2018 Gubernatorial candidate Gavin Newsom

Former Florida Governor and 2016 Congressional Candidate Charlie Crist

You know, there's one thing that surprised me about Elizabeth Warren when she asked me to speak at this convention. Like me, she's a former Republican. They drove her out, with their hard right policies, and their dangerous behavior for America, just like they did to me. Now, she may be slightly more progressive than I am...but that makes her the perfect candidate to draw a contrast with Marco Rubio, and defeat him in November.

Former Senator Mary Landrieu

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel

Senator Angus King

Former VPOTUS Al Gore

Marco Rubio's Republican Party is full of people who simply do not care about humanity's continued survival! Our planet is in no greater peril, and yet Senator Rubio and the Republican platform is to withdraw from the recently signed Paris Climate accords, a decision that could doom our entire planet. And yet Senator Rubio and his party choose not to believe this inconvenient truth, and continue to support fossil fuel companies like ExxonMobil, Sunoco, Peabody Energy, Arch Coal and others in polluting our environment, raising our carbon dioxide levels, and dooming our planet.  

Former New York City Councilwoman Christine Quinn

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti

Former Secretary of State/Senator/FLOTUS Hillary Clinton

Marco Rubio is now attacking Elizabeth Warren on her readiness to be President. Well, with her first decision as the nominee, she hit it out the park. Sherrod Brown will make a wonderful Vice-President, and if necessary, President, and it will be a pleasure to see him serve. I nominate, to serve as your nominee for Vice-President, Senator Sherrod Brown, of Ohio!

DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #982 on: August 01, 2017, 11:11:58 PM »
« Edited: August 02, 2017, 05:16:41 AM by DKrol »

Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown

Hello, Philadelphia!

(Crowd roars)

Thank you, thank you!

Friends, are you ready to elect the first female President of the United States of America?

(Crowd roars)

That’s the kind of energy we need to win this race. We need committed, dedicated, and energized volunteers out there, knocking on doors, making phone calls, and talking to voters, day in and day out. We need people in field in New Hampshire, and North Carolina, and Florida, and Nevada, and Iowa, and (Brown pauses) - Ohio! (Ohio delegation roars) - and volunteers all over the country to help make sure that we elect Elizabeth Warren as the next President of this great country!

Friends, we need to elect Elizabeth Warren in November. If we don’t, we’re set to go down a dark and unstable path. I say it’s unstable because it would be lead by Marco Rubio, a man who changes his political positions to suit the upcoming election! Rubio was elected in 2010 as a Tea Party Senator, champion of the anti-Obama movement. Then when he decided he wanted to run for President, he tried to move towards the middle and joined the Gang of Eight. Now he’s the Republican nominee and he’s picking up these draconia populist positions from his running mate! His positions over his career are all over the place, swinging from left to right as the favorable political winds are blowing. If we elected him as President, who knows what kinds of policies he’ll try to implement? No one knows, because he keeps changing them!

(Crowd roars)

Senator Rubio’s running mate, Stephen Pearcy, does nothing to help the Republican ticket with stability, calmness, and leadership. Who is this guy? I mean, where has he been over the last twenty, thirty years? He’s been fighting for women, and children, and minorities. He’s been taking on the big banks and fighting for American families. He’s been making sure that the voices of the American people are heard loud and clear by the movers and shakers in Washington. (Brown pauses, confused murmuring in the crowd) Oh wait, that wasn’t Stephen Pearcy - that was Elizabeth Warren! (Crowd roars)

See, while Elizabeth Warren was doing great things in law and academics and politics, Stephen Pearcy was bouncing around from rock band to rock band. He wasn’t even very good at rock music! (Crowd laughs) I went on the Internet to try and figure out where I knew him from, which song he was famous for, and guess what - he’s never been on a Number One album! He’s criss-crossing the country right now, trying to get the American people to believe he’s this successful musician-turned-business who knows how to make money, and it’s all a lie! His last album to sell more than a million records, which is still small by music industry standards, was more than 25 years ago! This isn’t a man we can have waiting in the wings of the Oval Office, getting ready to step into the most powerful position in the world, when he can’t even sell a decent rock album!

(Crowd roars)

Let me tell you something about my friend and running mate Elizabeth Warren, folks. She cares. She cares about people and families from all walks of life. She cares about the poor and the middle class, because she’s been there before. When she was 12 in Oklahoma, her father, a janitor at the Montgomery Ward, had a heart attack. Between the bills from the hospital and the pay cut he received since he couldn’t do the hard manual labor anymore, the family wasn’t able to make the loan payments on their car, and it was repossessed. But the Warren‘s were strong. Elizabeth’s mother, Pauline, got a job at Sears. Elizabeth, when she was 13, was waiting tables to help her family keep afloat.

We’ve all been there folks, when it’s the end of the month and there’s $500 in bills on the counter but only $300 in the bank. We’ve all been there. We’ve all been there, when that check engine light comes on, but you keep driving for weeks, hoping it’s just a faulty light, because a car repair bill would mean you couldn’t put bread on the table. We’ve all been there. We’ve all been there, when you let the cough go unchecked, because you can’t afford the co-pay to see a doctor, or your insurance has expired because you couldn’t make the payments. We’ve all been there.

Elizabeth and I are running for President and Vice President to help the people who worry about paying the bills, who worry about keeping their car, who worry about losing their health insurance. We’re running so that you don’t have to scrape the change from under the couch to make rent! (Crowd roars) We’re running so that everyone can have a way to get to work in the morning that doesn’t involved walking for miles! (Crowd roars) We’re running so that you can see a doctor when you’re sick! (Crowd roars)

Senator Rubio and Mr. Pearcy, they’re running for big business. (Crowd boos) They’re running to give tax breaks to Wall Street. (Crowd boos) They’re running to protect the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the outsourcing the jobs. (Crowd boos) They’re running to turn back the clock of women’s rights. (Crowd boos) Friends, the Republican Ticket is the ticket of the 1916, not 2016! (Crowd roars)

Elizabeth Warren and I will secure a living wage for the American people, because it’s just not fair that there are people in this country making millions of dollars a day, while others struggle to just get by! (Crowd roars)

Elizabeth Warren and I will protect the Affordable Care Act while continuing to work to expand coverage, so that everyone can go see a doctor when they’re sick without worrying about how to pay for it! (Crowd roars)

Elizabeth Warren and I will stand up to the big banks and the Super PACs and Wall Street to make sure that you, the American people, aren’t getting ripped off or cheated, because it’s what we’ve been doing our entire lives! (Crowd roars)

Elizabeth Warren and I are running to fight for you! (Crowd roars)

Ladies and gentleman, Madame Chairwoman and delegates, I proudly and humbly accept the nomination of the Democratic Party for Vice President of the United States of America! (Crowd roars) I accept that nomination alongside Elizabeth Warren, the toughest fighter I have ever seen! (Crowd roars) I accept that nomination because we are here to fight for you! (Crowd roars)

Thank you! Thank you! Let’s go win this thing! Thank you! (Crowd roars)
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #983 on: August 02, 2017, 07:42:14 AM »

Summary:

Sanders campaigned in several states, such as Vermont and New Hampshire, hoping to uoset the duopoly in those states. He also campaigned in Hawaii, taking every opportunity to appear with his running mate, Tulsi Gabbard. Finally, he campaigned extensively in the industrial states, where he assumes that people will be more receptive to his populist message on trade, as well as meeting with several local liberal activists. He also attacked Warren's honesty, questioning why she did not reveal the emails sent to her by the DNC immediately.

Moreover, Sanders began preparing a summit in Detroit, Michigan called Empowering Third Parties and Offering New Solutions. Much to the Senator and Congresswoman Gabbard's delight, fellow independent candidates Ron Paul and Andrew Napolitano have agreed to attend the summit.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #984 on: August 02, 2017, 08:10:49 AM »
« Edited: August 02, 2017, 08:30:00 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Tulsi Gabbard's attacks in Norfolk, Virginia

Congresswoman Gabbard, Bernie Sanders' running mate, has accused me of not seeing what happens when we send troops in a foreign country. Actually, congresswoman, I have seen what happens when we do so. It provides all the necessary arsenal and military strength to fight and defeat terrorism. And that's exactly what helped us to find and kill Osama Bin Laden, the perpetrator of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. If we haven't declare war on terrorism, Al Qaeda would have won, Osama Bin Laden would have still been alive and still on the run today, we would be facing a much stronger terrorist threat and more Americans would be dead today. Now we need to go after Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of ISIS, and bringing him to justice requires a stronger military, stronger diplomacy and stronger alliances, which is exactly the contrast of your agenda as well as Senator Warren's agenda.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #985 on: August 02, 2017, 03:04:19 PM »

Pearcy campaigns in Los Angeles California

So did anyone see the DNC last night?
*Crowd boos* Figured so

Anyways it wasn't a convention promoting their campaign and their ideas it was just one big gathering to attack this campaign.

We called out Senator Warren in the RNC yes but at least we gave this country our platform that Senator Rubio is running one. 

And we all know thanks to Wikileaks that young voters have been driven away from the democratic ticket so that's why Senator Rubio and I are going around he country to promote this campaign to young voters!!
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #986 on: August 02, 2017, 06:02:09 PM »
« Edited: August 02, 2017, 06:39:11 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad
In an effort to rebuke the Democrats' accusations against Stephen Pearcy of being inexperienced to be Vice-President, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad attacking Elizabeth Warren for selecting a running mate who doesn't have the judgement to occupy the second highest office and narrating some of Sherrod Brown's infamous decisions during his political career.

The ad titled « Judgement vs Bad experience » airs in Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, the New York state, New Jersey, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Missouri, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, Montana, California, Oregon, and the Washington state

« Judgement vs Bad experience » advertisement narration :

Narrator : Instead of focusing on the real issues facing our country and on which America's future depends on, Elizabeth Warren and the Democrats are wasting their time in attacking Stephen Pearcy's qualifications and experience to be Vice-President of the United States.

On the other hand, Elizabeth Warren has selected Sherrod Brown as her running mate. But in addition of representing the status quo, Senator Brown does not have the judgement to be Vice-President.

As U.S. Representative from Ohio, he opposed the Small Business Tax Fairness Act of 2000 that reduced taxes on small business and increased the minimum wage, which encouraged job creation, opportunity and fairness for workers. That demonstrates how much Senator Brown can't pretend to be a champion of hard working families and the middle class. No wonder that Elizabeth Warren and Sherrod Brown don't understand that most of the jobs come from small businesses, not the government.

Brown voted over 35 times for higher taxes, voted for higher gas taxes and supported social security and Medicare taxes on seniors citizens.

Even after the terrorist attacks of September 11 2001, the worst attacks on our soil in America's history, Sherrod Brown voted against establishing the Department of Homeland Security, a measure that reinforced our national security and prevented further terrorist attacks against us until Barack Obama's failed foreign policy that weakened our security measures, cut in the military and increasingly withdrew us from the fight against radical Islamic terrorism, gave us ISIS who attacked us in our national soil in Garland, San Bernardino, Philadelphia and Orlando.

As Senator, Sherrod Brown voted NO on describing the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as a terrorist group while we all know that the Iranian government is using revenues from the lifting of the sanctions to fund terrorist groups and to build nuclear missiles.

The Warren campaign may consider Senator Brown's experience as an asset, but this is bad experience. Bad experience disqualifies the Warren/Brown ticket to lead this country and shows how much they can't be trusted to manage the economy and to keep America safe.

It's judgement that matters most.

That's a qualification that Marco Rubio and Stephen Pearcy have. They have the experience and judgement to fix America. They will do the contrast of Sherrod Brown's record of lack of judgement.

They will cut taxes and regulations for all Americans of all incomes, including the middle class, as well for businesses, including small businesses, which will restore America's economic strength, reinforce our people's purchasing power and make America the best country in the world to do business. They will get America to energy independence by cutting taxes on the energy industry, encouraging oil production and using a part of revenues from oil drilling to invest in the development of renewable energies. They will reform our health care system, repeal and replace Obamacare.

President Rubio and Vice-President Pearcy will reinforce our Homeland Security and modernize our security measures, reinforce our military, work with our allies, establish background checks on Syrian rebel groups before arming them, which will help us to defeat ISIS and other radical Islamic terrorist groups through all the necessary military strength.

Under a Rubio administration, Obama's Iran nuclear deal will be abolished, which will deprive Iran of the necessary money to fund terrorist groups and to get nuclear weapons that would be used against us, Israel and all our allies. And thanks to an anti-missile shield, any nuclear weapon launched by Iran will be intercepted and destroyed.

So if you want trusted leaders of experience, judgement and leadership in order to fix America, to create jobs for all Americans and to keep our country free and safe, vote for Marco Rubio and Stephen Pearcy.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #987 on: August 02, 2017, 11:36:28 PM »
« Edited: August 03, 2017, 08:26:31 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad
In an effort to win among voters who selected the economy as the most important issue, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad narrating Marco Rubio's plan to create jobs through making America the best place in the world to do business.

The ad titled « Competition, Opportunity and Prosperity » airs in Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, the New York state, New Jersey, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Missouri, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, Montana, California, Oregon, and the Washington state

« Competition, Opportunity and Prosperity » advertisement narration :

Narrator : Unlike Elizabeth Warren, Marco Rubio knows that the government is the problem that is triggering the economic challenges facing our nation, which increases poverty, kills jobs and overships American jobs overseas. All of this is why we are living the slowest recovery in our history.

But Marco Rubio has a plan to restore America's status as the land of opportunity and to boost job creation in America.

Under his leadership, taxes will be cut for the middle class and for all Americans, which will reinforce their purchasing power and help them to raise their families. A strong economy requires a strong middle class. Taxes on businesses will be reduced, and our corporate tax rate (that is the highest in the industrialized world at 40 %) to 20 % in order to make America the best place in the world to do business, to increase our companies' dynamism, competitiveness and productivity, to help them to create jobs and to bring lost American jobs back here in the United States. Dodd-Frank, a policy that helps Wall Street even more by making big banks bigger, will be repealed, which will make sure that small banks will still be able to loan money for small business, thus getting small business working and growing again to create jobs. A part of future budget surpluses will be used for the development of new infrastructures, which will facilitate economic activities and encourage the implementation of new businesses here in this country, thus encouraging further job creation.

With Marco Rubio's experience as a member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, we can count on him to accomplish these goals, to grow this economy and to restore America's prosperity for a 21st century economy in the upcoming New American Century.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #988 on: August 03, 2017, 12:44:25 PM »

Stephen Pearcy on AM Joy

Joy Reid:Oh it's now time for a very special guess Republican Vice Presidental nominee Stephen Pearcy!

Thanks for having me on

Reid:Well thank you for joining us.  Anyways this week of course it's been the DNC and you and Senator Rubio seem to call it a place for bashing your ticket and a place to worship Obama.

Well I think it's true that have no platform to run on other than we want to continue Obama's presidency and I am some no name rock star which is not true if you lived in the 80s.

This campaign seems to think I am the nominee for President for some reason and I say Rubio is I just so happening to be his running mate.

I mean look like Joe Biden's speech half of it was calling me a failure and it barley was about saying how great Elizabeth Warren is. The same thing happened with President Obama.  This party and ticket is breakfast toast.

Reid:*Laughs* Are you sure?

Did you see that Sanders what Sanders said? As much as I disagree with the guy I don't blame him for ditching this party.

Reid:But what about the possible foreign interference in that email hacking?

I don't think it was a foreign country whatsoever. What it was probably was a angry rouge DNC staffer mad at what the party did to Senator Sanders.

That's a bunch of Cold War propaganda these people are trying to start. You are just diving the party even more.

Reid:That's a little overboard there. But one more thing before we go.  You said that Rubio was going to win the biggest general election landslide since 1988. Do you really believe that?

Well yes if you look at the polling in states like Oregon,Washington and a few others they are so close of being considered toss ups. 

Me and Rubio think we can pick some of those states off in November and I really think whille I respect Ron Paul and his running mate he has no chance to get at least 10% percent. I feel like his momentum will die done and all the Libertarian minded voters will come to this ticket.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #989 on: August 03, 2017, 09:18:59 PM »

Democratic National Convention-Night Three
Retired General and 2004 Candidate Wesley Clark

Elizabeth Warren's ideas for foreign policy are the best I've heard in years. Cutting off ties with countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates will keep them from weapons and finances they can provide to terrorist groups like ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Hamas and Boko Haram. I understand that there is a pending lawsuit against Saudi Arabia for the damages of 9/11/01. A President Warren will ensure that the Saudis pay up for the damage their citizens have done to our country! She will introduce sanctions against these governments for supporting terrorists around the world, and creating new terrorists through their wahabi schools.

Former Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter

Missouri Secretary of State/2016 Senate candidate Jason Kander

California Attorney General/2016 Senate Candidate Kamala Harris

Congresswoman/ 2016 Senate Candidate (Illinois) Tammy Duckworth

Marco Rubio and Stephen Pearcy like to talk about the sacrifices of our veterans...as a veteran myself, neither of you know anything about sacrifice! Who, or what have either of you sacrificed, other than your careers? Elizabeth Warren had to wait tables at thirteen to make money for her family after her father had a heart attack! What has Senator Rubio sacrificed, his ambitions?

Former Houston Mayor Annise Parker

Senator Harry Reid

Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi

Former POTUS Bill Clinton

I know Bernie Sanders has a legitimate gripe about how we came to our nominee, but he pledged that he would run all future races as a Democrat...and now he's broken that pledge. If we can't trust him what party he's running for, what can we trust him on? And then there's Senator Rubio. He's basically Mitt Romney 2.0! He ran as a candidate of the Tea Party in 2010, worked on the gang of eight regarding immigration a few years later, and now is back on the right. Who knows where he stands! The best choice is obvious...it's Elizabeth Warren, a fighter for all Americans, who will bring Hope back to America's middle class.

Secretary of State/Former Senator John Kerry

It is my pleasure to nominate for President a fighter for the American people, Elizabeth Warren!

Senator Elizabeth Warren

Madame Chairwoman, delegates, it is my honor to accept the nomination for President of the United States! There is a tale of two Americas, one that is the rich and powerful, and one that is the lower and middle class. Marco Rubio doesn't care about anything but those at the top of the economic food chain. He'll push for deregulation, which was the root cause of our last financial crisis! He'll push for looser gun regulations, and relaxed restrictions on abuses by police, which lead to deaths for many of the most vulnerable among us. And he'll send us to war with Iran, leading to more American troops on the ground in a Middle Eastern country, something that will stress our military, which is made up largely of the poor and of minorities. I won't do these things. I'll fight for ordinary Americans, and protect them from the excesses of the big banks. I will ensure Iran upholds their nuclear deal while not sending in troops. I will push for new civil rights investigations to stop police abuses against minorities across the country. In conclusion, I can't help but reach this moment and think that I'm the first woman to be the nominee for President by a major party in this country...now let's make more history and let me be the first woman to become President of these United States!!!
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #990 on: August 03, 2017, 11:03:25 PM »
« Edited: August 04, 2017, 09:39:30 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Elizabeth Warren in Concord, New Hampshire

Nothing of what was heard from Elizabeth Warren in Philadelphia is true. I care about every single American. I care about the middle class and about poor people. I will fight for all Americans. It's regulations and taxes of the last eight years that are crushing poor people and the middle class and that are causing the economic problems facing our nation due to a weaker purchasing power. That's why we are living the slowest recovery in our country's history. Opportunity does not come from government, but from the hard work of the American people and from free market. That's why I will cut taxes for the middle class, poor people, for all Americans. How dare you lecture me about living paycheck to paycheck while I was raised paycheck to paycheck?

I've got to remind you, Senator, that you were once against charter school expansion until you shifted your position on that issue.

When it comes to gun regulations, it won't change anything because criminals and terrorist are taking guns in the black market and because even with stricter gun control measures, these criminals can still orchestrate massacres with any other type of weapon such as knives, axes, trucks, etc. Even after the terrorist attack in Orlando, you voted against allowing the Attorney General to delay the transfer of firearms to suspected criminals and terrorists, which is the right thing to do in order to prevent such massacres without violating the Second Amendment. And that's what I will do as President.

Unlike what you said, my plan will help our country to avoid a war with Iran, which requires undoing Obama's Iran nuclear deal that is handing money to Iran through the lifting of the sanctions. And this money is being used to fund terrorist groups and to pursue the development of nuclear weapons. Thanks to an anti-missile shield, we will stop Iran from striking Israel and our other allies by intercepting and destroying any missile launched by Iran. Peace through strength is the right solution to preserve peace, stability and freedom. Senator Warren, it is your support to the so-called Iran nuclear deal that will cause a war with Iran.

No wonder that more than the majority of voters are describing Senator Warren as the least honest and trustworthy presidential candidates actually running.

So it is time, Senator, to stop hiding from your failed foreign policy and failed economic policy through false and dishonest attacks against me and my campaign that is, unlike yours, focusing on real issues, proposing real solutions and seeks to bring real and decisive change for this country.

[Croud loudly applauds]
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #991 on: August 04, 2017, 02:28:22 PM »

Pearcy campaigns in Oregon City Oregon on gun rights

I think the most important amendment beside the 1st amendment is the 2nd amendment which give us the Amercian people the right to bear arms.

But the Democrats like Obama and Warren don't see that they see gun owners are cold blooded killers and think that the NRA is some terrorist group.

The Dems are not attacking the person who pulled off the Orlando Pulse shooting but rather blaming the gun and attacking not his motive of Islamic terrorism but rather the NRA and every single gun owner that knows what they are doing. Not all gun owners are like that once again those are very few and rare.

That's like saying that Stingrays are harmful despite them being rarely known to kill people just because one killed Steve Irwin which happened almost 10 years ago.

Should we have stingray control just because of that one granted very tragic incident even though again they don't usually attack people?
*Crowd screams no*

I figured so. And I figure its the same with guns. 
Which brings me to my new point.

In 2012 right after the Sandy Hook shooting a man right around this area tried to shoot out a mall around here in Oregon City and guess what?  It failed! You wanna know why?

Because someone who just so happened to be armed and had a weapon on their side was their and was able to pull it out just in time to stop it.

He didn't fire it but it was enough to scare him off and the failed preparator was later arrested.

Why is that not usually in the news? Someone who had a gun was able to stop another full blown massacre?

As President Marco Rubio will defend gun owners and bring back respect to the 2nd amendment!
*Crowd cheers* 
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #992 on: August 04, 2017, 07:46:20 PM »

I can start the new round tomorrow if you all want instead of Sunday?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #993 on: August 04, 2017, 07:50:53 PM »
« Edited: August 04, 2017, 07:52:54 PM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule July 22-July 28 2016, Part 2

July 25
-Meet with voters in Arlington, Virginia
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Arlington, Virginia
-Meet with voters in Fairfax, Virginia
-Meet with voters in Herndon, Virginia
-Meet with voters in Harrisonburg, Virginia
-Meet with college voters at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia in an effort to attract young voters
-Meet with voters in Bridgewater, Virginia
-Meet with voters in Staunton, Virginia
-Meet with voters in Roanoke, Virginia
-Economic policy speech in Roanoke, Virginia
-Foreign policy speech in Roanoke, Virginia
-Flight to New York City, New York

July 26
-Meet with voters in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Fundraising event at the Plaza Hotel in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Immigration reform policy speech at Boricua College in New York City, New York, in order to woo the Puerto Ricans and Hispanics of any race
-Free trade policy speech at the Port of New York and New Jersey in New York City, New York
-Meet with college voters at Columbia University in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki in an effort to win among young voters
-Foreign policy speech before the headquarters of the United Nations in New York City,
-Rally with voters at Apollo Theater in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at the One World Trade Center in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki in an effort to win among young voters
-Economic policy speech at the Westfield World Trade Center in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki

Hello New York!

[Crowd cheers and applauds]

In these times of challenge, our values such as freedom, democracy, gender equity, freedom of religion and freedom of speech are threatened by radical Islamic terrorists, an extremist and dangerous minority that doesn't represent the values of Islam. No matter our differences, our beliefs and convictions, America is worth fighting for. And I'm proud to be campaigning for Marco Rubio in order to make sure that he will keep America free and safe just like I kept New York safe during my time as Mayor, when crime drastically declined, when New York became the safest large city in America and when America's national security was reinforced as we declared war on terrorism after 9/11, when Al Qaeda hit the World Trade Center and killed over 3000 Americans.

In the last 23 years, New York City suffered approximately 7 terrorist attacks or attempted terrorist attacks, including the World Trade Center bombing in 1993 and 9/11. Another 9/11 is absolutely the last thing New York City needs just like it's absolutely the last thing America needs and as it's the last thing the whole world needs.

Right now, President Obama's weak foreign policy that drastically reduced our defense budget and our security measures and that is increasingly withdrawing us from the fight against terror has gave us ISIS because our duty to train Iraqi troops and to defeat Al Qaeda was not over, which allowed ISIS to conquer a large territory and to orchestrate many terrorist attacks against us as we saw in Garland, San Bernardino and Orlando just like they did against our allies in Paris, Nice, Brussels, etc.

[Crowd boos]

Now, as Elizabeth Warren is running for Obama's third term, we have to understand why she can't be trusted to keep this country safe. In June 2015, six months before the San Bernardino attacks, she voted in favor of weakening our security measures, so we did not have access to records, information and other items under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act that would have allowed us to identify these killers before they attacked. So she voted against giving America the tools we need to help stop international terror. Even after the Pulse shooting, the deadliest terrorist attack on our soil since 9/11, Senator Warren voted against allowing the Attorney General to delay the transfer of firearms to suspected terrorists, which would have prevented such shootings while protecting the Second Amendment and the right to self-defense. She supports the Iran nuclear deal that Iran is using as an opportunity to get the money needed to fund terrorist groups such as Hezbollah because of the removal of the sanctions. Time and time again, she voted in favor of cutting in the military, which is reducing our military at its smallest size since World War I. And even after the terrorist attacks of September 11 2001, her running mate Sherrod Brown, who was at that time Congressman, voted against establishing the Department of Homeland Security.

[Crowd boos]

Marco Rubio knows what it takes to keep America safe. He will do so by allowing the Attorney General to block the transfer of weapons to suspected terrorists, increasing the FBI's counterterrorism budget, reinforce our homeland security and our security measures, strengthening and modernizing our military, standing with our allies in addition of expanding our alliances, striking ISIS and other radical Islamic terrorist groups on their territory through our military arsenal, putting in place background checks on Syrian rebels before arming them to make sure we will not give weapons to terrorists and by abolishing the Iran nuclear deal in order to deprive terrorists supported by Iran of funds aimed at preparing terrorist attacks against us and our allies.

That's how we're going to make sure that there won't be another 9/11 and that America as well as the whole world free, safe and peaceful.

-Fundraising supper at the Pasty's Italian Restaurant in New York City, New York

July 27
-Meet with voters at Times Square in New York City, New York
-Rally with voters at the Central Park in New York City, New York
-Infrastructure policy speech in New York City, New York
-Meet with voters in West Point, New York
-Foreign policy speech at the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York
-Meet with voters in Albany, New York
-Economic policy speech at the Tech Valley in Albany, New York
-Fundraising event at the One Commerce Plaza in Albany, New York
-Meet with college voters at the State University of New York at Albany in Albany, New York
-Economic policy speech at the Port of Albany-Rensselaer in Albany, New York
-Speech at the Irish American Heritage Museum in Albany, New York
-Meet with voters in Saratoga Springs, New York
-Meet with voters in Ballston Spa, New York
-Meet with voters in Syracuse, New York
-Meet with college voters at Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York, in an effort to win among young voters
-Rally with voters at NBT Bank Stadium in Syracuse, New York
-Meet with voters in Rochester, New York
-Manufacturing policy speech at Gleason Corporation headquarters in Rochester, New York
-Meet with college voters at the University of Rochester in Rochester, New York
-Fundraising event at the Little Theatre in Rochester, New York
-Rally with voters at Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, New York
-Trade policy speech the Port of Rochester in Rochester, New York
-Infrastructure policy speech in Rochester, New York
-Meet with voters in Buffalo, New York
-Economic policy speech at Tonawanda Engine in Buffalo, New York
-Meet with college voters at the University of Buffalo in Buffalo, New York
-Rally with voters at the New Era Field in Buffalo, New York
-Supper with the voters at Cantina Loco in Buffalo, New York
-Foreign policy speech at the Buffalo and Erie County Naval & Military Park in Buffalo, New York
-Speech at the McKinley Monument in Buffalo, New York
-Speech at the African Cultural Center in Buffalo, New York in an effort to attract African American voters
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #994 on: August 04, 2017, 07:55:25 PM »
« Edited: August 04, 2017, 10:11:58 PM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule July 22-July 28 2016, Part 3

July 28
-Flight to Charlotte, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Charlotte, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Dimondale, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Lansing, Michigan
-Small government policy speech in Lansing, Michigan
-Manufacturing policy speech in Lansing, Michigan
-Meet with voters in St. Johns, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Corunna, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Owosso, Michigan
-Economic policy speech in Owosso, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Detroit, Michigan
-Immigration policy speech in Detroit, Michigan
-Economic policy speech in Detroit, Michigan
-Flight to Warren, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Warren, Ohio with John Kasich
-Healthcare policy speech in Warren, Ohio with John Kasich
-Manufacturing policy speech in Warren, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Youngstown, Ohio with John Kasich
-Energy policy speech in Youngstown, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in New Philadelphia, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Newark, Ohio with John Kasich
-Economic policy speech at Longaberger corporate headquarters in Youngstown, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Columbus, Ohio with John Kasich
-Energy policy speech at Chemical Abstracts Service headquarters in Columbus, Ohio with John Kasich
-Meet with college voters at the Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio with John Kasich in an effort to win among young voters
-Meet with voters in Cincinnati, Ohio with John Kasich
-Flight to Las Vegas, Nevada
-Meet with voters in Las Vegas, Nevada with Brian Sandoval
-Medical marijuana legalization policy speech in Las Vegas, Nevada
-Immigration policy speech in Las Vegas, Nevada in an effort to attract Hispanic voters

Securing our borders is not anti-immigrant. While we have to secure the borders through reinforcing the number of border agents (which was included in the Gang of 8 bill) and background checks on Syrian refugees before allowing them to pass in order to keep ISIS out of America, we also have to understand that immigrants are contributors to America's greatness by bringing diversity, thus giving us the opportunity to create jobs while baby boomers are retiring. We are the land of opportunity and as President, I will defend this status by reforming our immigration system to ensure a path to citizenship for immigrants, which will help them to live better lives and to finally accomplish the American Dream.

-Economic policy speech in Las Vegas, Nevada with Brian Sandoval
-Meet with voters in Henderson, Nevada with Brian Sandoval
-Small government policy speech in Henderson, Nevada with Brian Sandoval
-Meet with voters in Boulder City, Nevada with Brian Sandoval
-Meet with voters in Mesquite, Nevada with Brian Sandoval
-Meet with voters in Paradise, Nevada with Brian Sandoval
-Fundraising event at Wynn Resorts in Paradise, Nevada with Brian Sandoval
-Flight to Seattle, Washington
-Meet with voters in Seattle, Washington
-Trade policy speech at the Port of Seattle in Seattle, Washington reiterating his pledge to cut taxes on America's manufacturing industry and to reduce the corporate tax rate to 20 % in order to bring jobs back to America and to make sure that trade deals like TPP will be beneficial for American workers and create American jobs here in this country.
-Foreign policy speech at the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington where Rubio reiterates his pledge to create an NATO-like intergovernmental military organization with the United States and their allies surrounding the Pacific and to put in place an anti-missile shield (that would include THAAD missiles) and to keep sanctioning North Korea as well as international firms serving are transferring money to Kim Jong-un's regime to fund its nuclear program (like in his sponsored North Korea Sanctions and Enhancement Act of 2016) in order to fight the North Korean nuclear threat and to maintain peace and stability on the Pacific Ocean.

-Immigration policy speech in Seattle, Washington
-Speech at the Seattle Asian Art Museum in Seattle, Washington in an effort to attract Asian-American voters
-Meet with voters in Bellevue, Washington
-Meet with voters in Redmond, Washington
-Economic policy speech at the Microsoft campus in Redmond, Washington
-Meet with voters in Tacoma, Washington
-Economic policy speech at the Port of Tacoma in Tacoma, Washington
-Foreign policy speech at Joint Base Lewis–McChord in Tacoma, Washington
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #995 on: August 04, 2017, 08:01:45 PM »

Yeah that's fine
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #996 on: August 04, 2017, 08:26:05 PM »

Yeah that's fine

Good
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #997 on: August 04, 2017, 08:32:42 PM »

Ok will do!
Different Republican
Rookie
« Reply #998 on: August 04, 2017, 08:36:22 PM »

That's fine to me.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #999 on: August 04, 2017, 08:57:35 PM »

OK with me.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies