Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 05:55:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 126190 times)
UWS
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #500 on: June 19, 2017, 11:09:47 PM »
« edited: July 17, 2018, 07:39:00 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad

In an effort to rebuke Stephen Pearcy's accusations claiming that Marco Rubio wants to arm Syrian rebel groups that could be related to terrorists, Marco Rubio's campaign broadcasts an ad describing Marco Rubio's plan to identify the right Syrian rebels to provide weapons and those who don't deserve to be provided if they are terrorists.

The ad titled « Happening » airs mostly in New Hampshire but also in South Carolina, Nevada, Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia

« Happening » ad narration :

We all see what's happening. Stephen Pearcy is orchestrating false attacks. Don't fall for it.

When I'm President, we will not only defeat radical Islamic terrorism with our own military and our alliances, but we won't fund and arm Syrian rebel groups we know nothing about and could be related to terrorist groups like ISIS, Al Qaida or Al Nusra. Before we arm rebels, there will be background checks on these rebels, which will allow us to discover their backgrounds and their ties. As long as we don't know who they are and who they are fighting for, these rebels will not get weapons. I will not take that risk.

I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #501 on: June 19, 2017, 11:12:56 PM »
« Edited: June 19, 2017, 11:17:38 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Pearcy

Well, Mr. Pearcy, since you're running for President, you actually became yourself a politician. So the answer is yes, you are a politician.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #502 on: June 19, 2017, 11:30:09 PM »

Stephen Pearcy's GOTV with Clint Eastwood

*Clint Eastwood comes out as his character in The Good the Bad and the Ugly*

You see, in this world there's 2 kinds of people in this race my friend: Those bought out by corporations and the establishment and one that is a rebel and will fight for American people and put people first instead of goverment.

One is a certain senator from a big state and one is Stephen Pearcy

I have a feeling it's really gonna be a good, long battle.

However there are differents that will help you choose.

One is fighting for Wall Street and Big Pharma and one is fighting to restrain them from getting into our goverment.

One wants to spark trouble in the Middle East rather just take out ISIS while one want to bring peace in the era ASAP.

One wants to help out NASA and one wants to leave in the dust

One wants to defeat the Washington Establishment and one wants to make it bigger.

Well if you want to defeat Wall Street, Big Pharma, Bring peace to the middle east while helping NASA and defeating the machine in Washington then you better vote for a good man named Stephen Pearcy

If he is elected then I'll sleep better knowing a good president is on my side.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #503 on: June 19, 2017, 11:45:09 PM »

How much money are Rubio, Paul and Pearcy taking in, given how many ads they are releasing (especially Rubio)?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #504 on: June 19, 2017, 11:46:57 PM »

How much money are Rubio, Paul and Pearcy taking in, given how many ads they are releasing (especially Rubio)?

Pearcy is running a grassroots campaign and KISS is raising money for his campaign
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #505 on: June 19, 2017, 11:51:35 PM »

From my millions of supporters around the country.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #506 on: June 20, 2017, 12:15:56 AM »

From fundraisings and donations all over the country.

From my millions of supporters around the country.

Pearcy is running a grassroots campaign and KISS is raising money for his campaign

Thanks for the info... curiosity was bugging me that's all.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #507 on: June 20, 2017, 01:04:17 AM »

Summary of Sanders' campaign efforts.

Sanders was able to build off a stronger than expected performance in Iowa, welcoming the surprise endorsement of Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards. The Southern Governor has taken over leadership of Sanders' campaign efforts in the south, where they are hopeful that his pro-worker message can win out as the message of the day.

Sanders also blasted Senator Warren's assumption that he couldn't win in November while at  rally in Galveston, Texas, calling it "Intellectually dishonest" and "A sign of resistance to new ideas from both parties." He also implied that Warren seemed to have been accepted by the donor wing of the party, citing endorsements by long entrenched Third Way Democrats such as Harry Reid, while at the same time, touting his support from the party's progressive wing, namely the entire progressive caucus.

In the final days before the New Hampshire primary, Sanders criss crossed the state with John Lynch, the historically popular former governor, as well as Governor Pete Shumlin and Senator Patrick Leahy. During one of these rallies, he attacked Marco Rubio's stab at Hillary Clinton, stating "Most American people are sick and tired of hearing about these damn emails. Let's focus on the actual issues! The only reason Senator Rubio was focusing on this is because he's afraid that his policies of tax cuts for the rich, subsidising the fossil fuel industry, and cutting healthcare to millions of Americans won't be popular. Republicans can't win on policy, so they launch personal attacks. If that's not a statement of worry, then I don't know what is."

Sanders continued however, to largely hold his fire on Senator Warren, this being one of the few times he has called her out. He is sticking to his idea of a positive campaign, only calling out other candidates when they openly lie about his career or personality.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #508 on: June 20, 2017, 06:29:15 AM »

Sorry for the delay. Lost power last night and couldn't get the results posted.

✓  Dixsville Notch New Hampshire: Primary Results
Republican/Democratic Primary Primary

Rand Paul: 3
Stephen Pearcy: 1
Marco Rubio: 1

Elizabeth Warren: 3
Bernie Sanders: 1

✓  Hart's Location New Hampshire: Primary Results
Republican/Democratic Primary Primary

Rand Paul: 7
Marco Rubio: 6
Stephen Pearcy: 1

Elizabeth Warren: 12
Bernie Sanders: 9
Voters casts their ballots at midnight in Dixsville Notch, NH

New Hampshire Primary: <1% Reported
Rand Paul: 52.63%
Marco Rubio: 36.84%
Stephen Pearcy: 10.53%

Elizabeth Warren: 60.00%
Bernie Sanders: 40.00%

Turnout Expected to be Largest on Record for NH

New Hampshire Primary
8:00

Rand Paul Narrowly Ahead of Marco Rubio

Bernie Sanders Leads Elizabeth Warren

8:30 PM

Republican Primary: 20% Reported
Rand Paul: 35.49% +1.81
Marco Rubio: 33.68%
Stephen Pearcy: 29.93%

Democratic Primary: 16% Reported
Bernie Sanders: 53.49% +6.99
Elizabeth Warren: 46.50%

NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #509 on: June 20, 2017, 06:48:16 AM »
« Edited: June 20, 2017, 10:27:27 PM by NHI »

9:50 PM

Projection: ✓ Bernie Sanders Wins NH Primary

✓ Bernie Sanders: 52.17% (13)
Elizabeth Warren: 47.82% (11)

Republican Race: Too Close to Call!
Rand Paul: 35.00%
Marco Rubio: 33.99%
Stephen Pearcy: 30.01%

"Closest Republican Race Since 1996." -- Jeffrey Lorde, CNN

"Marco Rubio and Rand Paul are neck-and-neck, and Mr. Pearcy is not far behind." -- Wolf Blitzer, CNN

11:19 PM

BREAKING NEWS!

Projection: ✓ Rand Paul Wins NH Primary

✓ Rand Paul: 34.58% (7)
Marco Rubio: 34.15% (7)
Stephen Pearcy: 31.01% (6)

Democratic Primary Map:

Bernie Sanders: 34 (1 Contest Won)
Elizabeth Warren: 34 (1 Contest Won)

Republican Primary Map:

Marco Rubio: 19 (1 Contest Won)
Rand Paul: 14 (1 Contest Won)
Stephen Pearcy: 11
Jerry Moran: 3

National Polling: Post NH GOP
Marco Rubio: 40%
Rand Paul: 30%
Stephen Pearcy: 25%

Democratic Primary:
Elizabeth Warren: 47%
Bernie Sanders: 47%

Endorsements:
Bernie Sanders:

Businessman Nick Hanauer: "I'm a venture capitalist. I've made my money in the free market. However, Republicans talk about this idea that my class are the job creators, and that if you tax us, we create less jobs. This is a misunderstanding of how the economy works; the demands of the middle class create jobs by forcing businesses to hire them. Senator Sanders realised this when he was still a student, that's why I support him."

United Kingdom Oppostion Leader Jeremy Corbyn: "I have been following Bernie Sanders' campaign with great enthusiasm; his sweeping emergence on the left is only going to revitalize the grasroots in America. I am proud to support him."

Activist Thor Halvorssen: "I'm from Venezuela, so unlike many conservatives, I understand what actual far-leftism is. With that said, I don't believe that Sanders is the boogeyman the right makes him out to be. I lead the Human Rights Foundation, and many of Sanders' proposals-universal healthcare, universal education, reforming of Wall Street, raising the minimum wage-are all beliefs that those I hold. I am proud to campaign for him"

Rand Paul:
Representative from Wyoming Cynthia Lummis should endorse Rand Paul due to their very similar views in the economy and issues like abortion and healthcare.

Representative Curt Clawson from Florida should endorse Rand Paul due to their shared views on the economy and issues like drugs

Leader of the UKIP Nigel Farage should endorse Rand Paul because he always described himself as a libertarian and said that Paul was his soulmate from the tea party.

Elizabeth Warren:
Beto O'Rourke, Donna Shahala, Leon Panetta, Cory Booker, Barbara Mikulski, and Mike Beebe

Marco Rubio:
Jerry Moran, Kansas Senator and former 2016 presidential candidate, endorsed Marco Rubio because he dropped out of the race and due to their shared hawkish foreign policy views, to their shared support to free trade and due to their shared views on social issues (abortion, same-sex marriage, gun rights, etc.)

Lindsey Graham (previously endorsed Jerry Moran), South Carolina Senator, endorses Marco Rubio due to shared views on foreign policy issues.

Mac Thornberry, Texas congressman, endorses Marco Rubio due to shared views on terrorism and foreign policy issues

Luis Fortuno, former Puerto Rico Governor, endorses Marco Rubio due to shared support to Puerto Rico's statehood and their shared views on the importance of expanding the Republican Party by attracting Hispanics

Bono, singer of U2,  endorses Marco Rubio due to Rubio's efforts against the Zika

Mark Burns, African American evangelical pastor from South Carolina, endorses Marco Rubio due to shared views on social issues and to Rubio's support to the removal of the Confederate flag from South Carolina's Capital Hill and also because unlike the other candidates Marco Rubio tells the truth no matter what

John F. Kelly, retired general,  endorses Marco Rubio due to shared foreign policy views

Jon Huntsman, former governor of Utah; former U.S. Ambassador to China and 2012 presidential candidate, endorses Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic issues and because of their shared support to peace through strength

Susana Martinez, Governor of New Mexico, should endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic and social issues and also because Marco Rubio is the best Republican candidate to attract Hispanic voters

Jeff Flake, Arizona Senator, endorses Marco Rubio due to shared views on social, economic and foreign policy issues.

Bruce Rauner, Governor of Illinois, endorses Marco Rubio because he's convinced that the Florida Senator is the best candidate in this to manage the economy due to his experience as a member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.

Roy Blunt, Missouri Senator, endorsesMarco Rubio due to shared views on economic, social and foreign policy issues.

Stephen Pearcy:

Bryce Harper, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees,  Phillip Rivers, 

Clint Howard,  Sylvester Stloane, Nancy Reagan and John Elway

The next round will run until Saturday at 10 PM EST
February 9 - 20

For Republicans the next Contest is: South Carolina (2/20)
For Democrats the next Contest is Nevada (2/20)

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #510 on: June 20, 2017, 06:54:55 AM »

Have you forgot the endorsements I asked?
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #511 on: June 20, 2017, 07:00:02 AM »

Polling: GALLUP

South Carolina Primary: Republicans (2/20)

Marco Rubio: 43%
Rand Paul: 30%
Stephen Pearcy: 20%
Undecided: 7%

Nevada Caucus: Democrats (2/20)

Elizabeth Warren: 48%
Bernie Sanders: 48%
Undecided: 4%

Nevada: Republicans (2/23)

Marco Rubio: 34%
Rand Paul: 29%
Stephen Pearcy: 29%

South Carolina: Democrats (2/27)

Elizabeth Warren: 54%
Bernie Sanders: 40%

Texas: Republicans/Democrats (3/1)

Marco Rubio: 39%
Stephen Pearcy: 23%

Elizabeth Warren: 50%
Bernie Sanders: 45%

Virginia: Republicans/Democrats (3/1)

Marco Rubio: 48%
Rand Paul: 28%
Stephen Pearcy: 18%

Elizabeth Warren: 49%
Bernie Sanders: 44%

Georgia: Republicans/Democrats (3/1)

Rand Paul: 24%

Elizabeth Warren: 47%
Bernie Sanders: 43%

Minnesota: Republicans/Democrats (3/1)

Marco Rubio: 41%
Stephen Pearcy: 22%

Bernie Sanders: 51%
Elizabeth Warren: 44%

Massachusetts: Republicans (3/1)

Rand Paul: 27%

Vermont: Republicans (3/1)

Marco Rubio: 32%
Stephen Pearcy: 26%
Rand Paul: 26%
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #512 on: June 20, 2017, 07:17:07 AM »

Sanders Claims Victory in New Hampshire

You must be logged in to read this quote.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #513 on: June 20, 2017, 07:29:33 AM »
« Edited: June 20, 2017, 07:39:41 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's speech after the New Hampshire primary

Thank you New Hampshire.

I want to congratulate Rand Paul for his win in New Hampshire. Even though we didn't finished at the top, these were very close results. Even though we finished second here in the Granite State, we will win the Republican nomination. Remember 1992, 1996, 2000 and 2008.

In this time of economic stagnation, we need to embrace free enterprise and economic freedom in order to ensure massive job creation and economic prosperity for all by cutting taxes for all the American people, which will reinforce their purchasing power, clinching energy independence through increasing oil production and drilling that will get us more revenues that will be invested for renewable energy development, expanding free trade to reduce the cost of trading and to make us competitive in the world economy, making education accessible for all of our people, balancing the budget, invest a part of future budget surpluses into the development of infrastructure and championing businesses to reinforce their capacity of growing, expanding, innovating, producing and hiring.

In this time of war and growing terrorism, terrorists and all tyrannical regimes supporting terrorism are threatening international security and freedom by attacking us for what we believe. Iran and North Korea are developping their nuclear weapons and a nuclear attack from these nations would be very catastrophic and cost hundreds of thousands of lives or worse. Russia and China are pursuing their expansionist policies by deploying military troops in the territory of their neighbours to take control of these zones for economic, patriotic and territorial purposes, thus violating their neighbours' territorial integrity. We need to increase defense spending, to reinforce and modernize our military, deploy all the necessary troops and arsenal in the Middle East to fight and destroy terrorism. We need to reinforce and expand our alliances in the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent to defeat terrorism and stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons and supporting terrorism and around the Pacific to prevent North Korea from pursuing it's nuclear program and to stop China's agression in the South China Sea.

Now, time has come for us to turn the page and to engage in this fight for liberty. As the New Hampshire official motto says, either we live free or we die. For us, the choice is very easy : living free. But to live free, we have to fight for freedom and that's what I'm going to do in the economic area and in the foreign policy area as the 45th President of the United States of America!

Let's go to South Carolina to continue this fight for freedom, justice, democracy, prosperity, security and national unity.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #514 on: June 20, 2017, 09:16:55 AM »
« Edited: June 20, 2017, 10:57:33 AM by Jaguar4life »

Stephen Pearcy in his New Hampshire speech

This campaign will not dropping out!  We may of came in third place again but we are still not dropping out.

The media is ignoring our campaign and movement.  They are doubting we can win this thing.  Well oh boy they got another thing coming.

Not only will we win the nomination we will win in November!!
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #515 on: June 20, 2017, 10:55:44 AM »

Elizabeth Warren Concession Speech

About twenty minutes ago, I called Senator Sanders to congratulate him on his primary victory here. We fought long and hard, but it simply wasn't enough for victory. But make no mistake about it. We will win the nomination, break up the big banks, fix our broken policies in the Middle East, by reviewing our relationships with Saudi Arabia and other regional allies who support terrorist ideology, and protect the rights of all Americans, man, woman and child. 
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #516 on: June 20, 2017, 12:39:18 PM »

Schedule for Elizabeth Warren

February 10, 2016

Speech in Fernley, Nevada (With Harry Reid and Catharine Cortez Masto)

I'm appalled that Senator Sanders and Senator Paul have seen the need to seek endorsements from Nigel Farage and Jeremy Corbyn respectively. It seems like a quid pro quo is afoot, with Farage and Corbyn getting support from Paul and Sanders in exchange for their endorsements. I will never seek support from International politicians, and I will never seek a quid pro quo from members of other governments.

Meet Voters in Yerington, Nevada (With Harry Reid)

Meet Voters in Fish Springs, Nevada (With Harry Reid)

February 11, 2016

Meet Voters in Minden, Nevada (With Harry Reid)

Meet Voters in Virginia City, Nevada (With Harry Reid)

February 12, 2016

Speech in Andrews, Texas (With Julian Castro)

Hillary Clinton's actions in using a private e-mail server were idiotic, and something I will make sure none of my cabinet members, nor I will do when I am president. However, unlike what Mr. Pearcy and Senator Paul are saying, it is not treason. There is no evidence she willingly gave away diplomatic secrets to any foreign power, and I don't believe she would anyways. Hillary Clinton is not an idiot. She wouldn't throw her career and life away for a brief gain selling information.

Meet Voters in Seagraves, Texas (With Julian Castro)

Meet Voters in Seminole, Texas (With Julian Castro)

Meet Voters in Lamesa, Texas (With Julian Castro)

February 13, 2016

Meet Voters in O'Donnell, Texas (With Julian Castro)

Meet Voters in New Home, Texas (With Julian Castro)

Meet Voters in Tahoka, Texas (With Julian Castro)

February 14, 2016

Meet Voters in Bland, Virginia (With Tim Kaine)

Meet Voters in Pearisburg, Virginia (With Tim Kaine)

February 15, 2016

Meet Voters in New Castle, Virginia (With Tim Kaine)

Meet Voters in Foreston, Minnesota (With Al Franken and Amy Klobuchar)

February 16, 2016

Meet Voters in Wahkon, Minnesota (With Amy Klobuchar)

Meet Voters in Monte Vista, Colorado (With John Hickenlooper)

February 17, 2016

Meet Voters in Sagauche, Colorado (With John Hickenlooper and Joe Biden)

Meet Voters in Mullins, South Carolina (With Joe Biden)

February 18, 2016

Meet Voters in Dearing, Georgia

Meet Voters in Sparta, Georgia (With Joe Biden and Al Gore)

February 19, 2016

Golf Fundraiser, East Lake Golf Club, Atlanta, Georgia

February 20, 2016

Election Night Rally, Mandalay Bay Events Center, Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #517 on: June 20, 2017, 01:31:09 PM »
« Edited: June 20, 2017, 01:33:07 PM by Jaguar4life »

Pearcy supporters peacefully protest outside CNN building

Supporters of Stephen Pearcy peacefully protest outside CNN headquarters holding up signs and picking and chanting you can't control our election and to give more time talking about him and his policies.

Thankfully the protest did not turn violent and no one was hurt.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #518 on: June 20, 2017, 02:04:08 PM »

Pearcy campaigns with MLB Star Bryce Harper in Nevada
MSNBC.Com

A devout supporter of Stephen Pearcy Bryce Harper the 2015 NL MVP hit Nevada with the GOP candidate calling his idea and views a home run.

In his remarks Stephen Pearcy called Nevada his second home beside California and promises his supporters that he would win Nevada and said that there's a good chance I will.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #519 on: June 20, 2017, 04:27:55 PM »

Endorsements:

Elizabeth Warren:
Janice Hahn, The New York Times, NARAL, Andrew Cuomo, Jimmy Carter, Rush Holt, Ted Deutch and Mazie Hirono.

Marco Rubio:
Dennis Cook, Chairman of Young Republicans, endorse Marco Rubio because he's convinced that 44-year old Marco Rubio is the best Republican presidential candidate in this race to attract young voters and because Rubio understands the economic and social struggles of the Millennials.

Robert Bentley, Governor of Alabama,  endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on social, economic and foreign policy issues and also due to their shared opposition to amnesty.

Dan Sullivan, Alaska Senator,  endorse Marco Rubio due to shared hawkish views.

Ron Corbett, Mayor of Cedar Rapids (Iowa), endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on abortion, freedom of religion and gun rights.

Scott Taylor, Virginia congressman, endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on foreign policy issues.

Susan Collins, Maine Senator, endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic issues and foreign policy issues.

Phil Scott, candidate for Vermont Governor, endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic issues and free trade.

Asa Hutchinson, Governor of Arkansas, endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic and social issues.

Rob Wittman, Virginia congressman, endorses Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic and foreign policy issues.

Charlie Baker, Governor of Massachusetts, endorses Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic issues and their shared strong fiscal responsibility position.

Stephen Pearcy:
Frank Edelblut GOP Nevada senate  candidate,  Andrew Bacevich, Govenor of Guam Eddie Calvo,  Sean Duffy and a total surprise former Democratic senator from Virginia Jim Webb.

Bernie Sanders:
Governor John Bel Edwards of Louisiana: "I may be a Blue Dog,  but one thing I believe is that Sanders is speaking common sense on economics. We may disagree on social issues, but economics . . . well we agree 100%"

Senator Debbie Stabenow: "I'm from Michigan. I've seen what conservatove government has done to my state. If you want a President that will fight tooth and nail for the average America, then Senator Sanders is your candidate"

Lieutenant-Governor Gavin Newsom: "Jerry (Brown) has already endorsed him, and I can see why. Senator Sanders has proved that he is the candidate of the working class and middle class, and I will be proud to cast a ballot for him."

I'm pretty sure I have Newsom.

Yes, you do. THank you for catching that.

I didn't notice earlier, but I also have Stabenow...but I can sacrifice her if you think she fits Sanders better.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #520 on: June 20, 2017, 09:03:50 PM »

Polling: Colorado (Republicans/Democrats)

Rand Paul: 34%
Marco Rubio: 34%
Stephen Pearcy: 24%

Bernie Sanders: 48%
Elizabeth Warren: 43%

Kansas: (Republicans/Democrats)

Marco Rubio: 44%
Stephen Peacy: 17%

Elizabeth Warren: 49%
Bernie Sanders: 45%

Louisiana: (Republicans/Democrats)

Marco Rubio: 48%
Rand Paul: 24%
Stephen Pearcy: 19%

Elizabeth Warren: 50%
Bernie Sanders: 42%
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #521 on: June 20, 2017, 09:28:16 PM »

I thought the Colorado Republican caucuses were in April. Correct me if that's not the case.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #522 on: June 20, 2017, 09:36:30 PM »
« Edited: June 20, 2017, 09:50:32 PM by Jaguar4life »

Did you get my endorsements?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #523 on: June 20, 2017, 11:02:43 PM »

I thought the Colorado Republican caucuses were in April. Correct me if that's not the case.

According to this;
http://frontloading.blogspot.com/p/2016-presidential-primary-calendar.html
The GOP Colorado caucus is on Super Tuesday, but no Presidential Preference Vote is taken.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #524 on: June 21, 2017, 12:07:33 PM »
« Edited: September 06, 2018, 09:22:17 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule February 10-February 20 2016, Part 1

February 10
-Senate duties in Washington D.C.

February 11
-Flight to Charleston, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Charleston, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Trade policy speech at the South Carolina Ports Authority in Charleston, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Economic policy speech at the Port of Charleston in Charleston, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at Charleston Air Force Base in Charleston, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Speech at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham in an effort to win among African American voters
-Rally with voters at MUSC Health Stadium in Charleston, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Foreign policy speech at the Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina in Charleston, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham who officially announces his endorsement to Marco Rubio :

Marco Rubio has the best foreign policy background and experience to keep us safe. Thanks to his leadership and courage, we will defeat ISIS and Al Qaida through a stronger military and stronger strategic alliances. He will stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons thanks to the creation of SWADA, to the establishment of anti-missile shields and also through stronger sanctions that will stop Iran from getting the necessary capitals to develop nuclear arms and to support terrorism. That's how we will bring security, freedom and justice in this region. By reinforcing our military presence on the Pacific and creating Pacific Treaty Organization (PTO), we will deter arms transfers to China, stop China's military agression, prevent North Korea from pursing its nuclear program and help our regional allies to destroy Abu Sayyaf. Marco will be the best national security defender since Ronald Reagan and that's why I will help him to win our party's nomination and then the presidency of the United States of America.

-Meet with voters in North Charleston, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Manufacturing policy speech at Verizon Wireless headquarters in North Charleston, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Foreign policy speech at Charleston Naval Shipyard in North Charleston, South Carolina with Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Goose Creek, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-National security policy speech at the Marine Corps Reserve Center in Goose Creek, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Isle of Palms, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Hanahan, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Lincolnville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Ridgeville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Summerville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Summerville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Health care policy speech in Summerville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in St. George, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham
-Meet with voters in Moncks Corner, South Carolina with Nikki Haley and Lindsey Graham

February 12
-Meet with voters in Kingstree, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Georgetown, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Speech about faith at Prince George Winyah Church in Georgetown, South Carolina with Nikki Haley in an effort to win among evangelicals and social conservatives
-Meet with voters in Conway, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with college voters at Coastal Carolina University in Conway, South Carolina with Nikki Haley in an effort to attract young voters
-Meet with voters in Loris, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Economic policy speech in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Rally with voters at Myrtle Beach Convention Center in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Speech at the Hollywood Max Museum in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Fundraising event at the Alabama Theatre in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Rally with voters at the Myrtle Beach Speedway in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Gun rights policy speech in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Economic policy speech at the North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with Nikki Haley :

During the eight years of Barack Obama's presidency marked by excessive taxes and regulations, America has become a harder place to do business, thus shipping jobs overseas and wiping off economic opportunities offered by the American Dream. But Nikki Haley orchestrated a very different leadership. The Palmetto State is among the states with the lowest tax rates on businesses, the most competitive wages for workers and the weakest unionization in America, which classified South Carolina among the states creating the most favourable environment for businesses in the United States, which helped this right-to-work state to attract some large companies like BMW and brought positive effects on South Carolina's economy. Thanks to Governor Haley's leadership, South Carolina managed to attract new companies by reducing corporate income tax rate to 5 %, by abolishing state property tax, local income tax, inventory tax, sales tax on manufacturing equipment, wholesale tax and unitary tax on worldwide profits and by having industrial power or materials for finished products, which boosted job creation and innovation in South Carolina. She cut taxes and regulations and successfully invited business to move to South Carolina by considerably lowering the cost of doing business in the Palmetto State, which created over 80 000 new jobs in South Carolina during the five years of Haley's leadership as Governor and reduced the local unemployment rate from 12 % in 2009 to 5 % today. No wonder that South Carolina is ranked as the 7th state with the fastest job growth.

That's why we need to cut taxes and regulations for all Americans, to abolish the IRS and replace by a 15 % flat tax, to reduce our corporate tax rate to 20 %, to abolish Dodd-Frank, to reduce the cost of doing business in America and to cut taxes for manufacturing businesses, which will make America the best place in the world to do business. It will attract companies to move to the United States and encourage our future business owners to chose America as the place to open their business and help them to innovate, to create jobs and to ensure America's prosperity.

-Meet with voters in Mullins, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Marion, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Lake City, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Johnsville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Veterans policy speech at the Statue of General Francis Marion in Johnsville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley where Senator Rubio reiterates his record in improving America's veterans' living conditions after their military service
-Meet with voters in Florence, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Rally with voters at Florence Civic Center in Florence, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Foreign policy speech at Florence National Cemetery in Florence, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Fundraising event at Florence Public Library in Florence, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Manning, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Mayesville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Sumter, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Foreign policy speech at Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Bishopville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Darlington, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Hartsville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Economic policy speech at Sonoco headquarters in Hartsville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Bennettsville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Tax policy speech in Bennettsville, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
-Meet with voters in Dillon, South Carolina with Nikki Haley
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies