Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:55:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 123813 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 24, 2017, 04:29:20 PM »

I'd love to run as Elizabeth Warren...
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 06:18:50 PM »

Elizabeth Warren announces for President!

June 14, 2015
Boston, Massachusetts

I announce my bid for the White House to bring justice to those who have lost it all over the last eight years. We need to break up the big banks, to prevent a crisis such as that which occurred almost seven years ago. We need to mobilize as much of resources as possible into green energy, so that the earth's climate can long endure. We need a foreign policy that is flexible enough to use diplomacy effectively, without ruling out the use of force with allies when appropriate. We need to once and for all settle the legacy of racism and sexism in this country in a decisive manner. With your support, we can pass real health care reform, instead of the half-hearted effort President Obama made with the Affordable Care Act. We can break up the big banks, and with your support we can elect progressives across the country.

Of course, we can also make history. If nominated, I will be the first woman nominated by a major party for the Oval Office, and if elected I will be the first woman elected to serve as President. Obviously, this is a tough challenge, and I am facing difficult opposition such as Vice-President Biden, and we will start out behind, but I am confident we will win.

It's time to elect a true Progressive, who actually is a registered Democrat, rather than someone who isn't registered Democrat, and is just using the party to further his own goals. It's time to make history and elect a woman for President.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 10:02:56 AM »

Press Release from EMILY's list on behalf Elizabeth Warren

It's time to make history and elect the first female President of these United States. For this reason, we have decided to endorse Senator Warren at this time. She is a fighter for a women's right to choose, their political and labor rights, and against the rampant sexism in society, and she will continue this fight in the Oval Office.

Other Endorsements

Massachusetts Senator Ed Markey (Will campaign for Warren in New Hampshire), Former Massachusetts Governor, 1988 Presidential nominee Michael Dukakis (Will campaign for Warren in New Hampshire)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 02:15:56 PM »

Schedule for Elizabeth Warren

June 15, 2015

Speech in Portsmouth New Hampshire

I don't believe that our prohibition on online poker is particularly productive. It would be much more helpful to legalize it, and tax player's revenue. Banning it draws comparisons to Prohibition, in the 1920's, with the unenforceable Volstead act, compared with the unenforceable UGIEA, and it's attempts to regulate behavior. That is not something America should be in the business of, and it is something we will seek to correct.

Meet Voters in Epworth, Iowa

June 17, 2015

Meet Voters in Peosta, Iowa

Meet Voters in Luxemburg, Iowa

Appearance on Anderson Cooper 360, by satellite, from Luxemburg, Iowa

Senator, what do you believe should be done about ISIS?

Anderson, President Obama's drone strategy to disrupt ISIS operations is working slowly, but surely. We still need to be vigilant for ISIS inspired attacks on our soil, but we are winning the war ISIS in Iraq. In Syria, we need to be able to remove both jihadists like ISIS and the Al-Nusra front and Bashar Al-Assad, and replace him a with an individual acceptable to all parties.

June 18, 2015

Meet Voters in New Vienna, Iowa

Meet Voters in Cascade, Iowa

Meet Voters in Anamosa, Iowa

Meet Voters in Sioux Center, Iowa

June 19, 2015

Meet Voters in Sheldon, Iowa

Meet Voters in Primghar, Iowa

Meet Voters in Rock Rapids, Iowa

June 20, 2015

Meet Voters in South Congaree, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Kingstree, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Stuckey, South Carolina

June 21, 2015

Senate Duties, Washington D.C until 6:00 PM

Speech in Laconia, New Hampshire (With Ed Markey)

Just like Senator Sanders I am a loyal Progressive, but unlike him, I am a registered, loyal Democrat, meaning that should we win back the House and Senate, I can work with Congress to pass a progressive agenda. He will not, due to the fact, millions outside of Vermont view him as a communist.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 04:31:36 PM »

June 22, 2015

Meet Voters in Sugar Hill, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Ed Markey)

Speech at TD Arena, North Charleston, South Carolina

Less than a week ago, just a few miles from here a horrible tragedy occurred. Dylann Roof, motivated by unreasoning hate, killed nine people in cold blood. Many are calling out for the blood of Mr. Roof. however I do not believe that is appropriate. I believe we are a better people than to seek vengeance for other people's actions. I believe justice is not execution, but life in prison without the possibility of parole, in the highest security prison.

Vice-President Biden has called for the Confederate Flag to be taken down in South Carolina. South Carolina is not the only state that flies the flag. Mississippi does as well, and I call on Governor Bryant and the Legislature there to pass legislation to change the flag to something that represent all of that state's citizens.

Meet Voters in Guyton, Georgia

June 23, 2015

Meet Voters in Waukon, Iowa

Meet Voters in Lansing, Iowa

Meet Voters in Elgin, Iowa

June 24, 2015

Meet Voters in Oelwein, Iowa

Meet Voters in Waucoma, Iowa

Meet Voters in West Union, Iowa

Meet Voters in Stanley, Iowa

June 25, 2015

Meet Voters in Jesup, Iowa

Meet Voters in Elk Run Heights, Iowa

Meet Voters in Evansdale, Iowa

Meet Voters in La Porte City, Iowa (With Madeline Albright)

June 26, 2015

Meet Voters in Loris, South Carolina

Speech at HTC Center, Conway, South Carolina

Yesterday, Senator Paul came to this great state and claimed Republicans were the party of civil rights. That may have been true one hundred and fifty years ago, but not today! If Senator Paul has been living under rock for his whole life, but we know better! President Kennedy and President Johnson passed the Civil Rights act of 1964, President Truman desegregated our armed forces, and President Obama, a prominent Democrat was our first African-American President and was re-elected. The Democrats supports Affirmatives Action and civil rights measures, Republicans oppose them. Simply put, Senator Paul's claim that Republicans have nothing to lose by voting Republican are just not true!

Meet Voters in Aynor, South Carolina

June 27, 2015

Meet Voters in Epping, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan, Michael Dukakis and Martha Coakley)

Meet Voters in Kensington, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan, Michael Dukakis and Martha Coakley)

Meet Voters in Plaistow, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

June 28, 2015

Appearance on Meet The Press from Plaistow, New Hampshire

Senator, you're under fire for calling another candidate a communist. Care to explain that?
Well, Chuck, I don't believe Senator Sanders is a Communist. If look at his voting record, his political positions, his public statements you would realize that isn't true. But what you and I see, isn't what voters in states like Iowa and Ohio see, and that is why I fear that Sanders is the nominee Democrats will lose record numbers of seats in the House, and lose more ground in the Senate as states like Washington, Connecticut and Oregon become vulnerable. We could also lose the Governor's races in Washington, Oregon and Delaware if Sanders becomes the nominee.

Meet Voters in Lyndeborough, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Speech in Amherst, New Hampshire

I don't oppose all trade deals, and in fact NAFTA has been a net positive for our country, and I support it. However TPP is unlike NAFTA, in that it was unduly influenced by corporate influences in this country, makes no consideration for the way of life, and laws in other countries, such as Japan's Manga industry. So I have to oppose it. But to oppose all trade deals, as Stephen Pearcy and Bernie Sanders want to do, is foolish, reckless and dangerous, because trade is vital for any countries survival. To renegotiate a trade deal that has been working fine for twenty-one years, as Vice-President Biden wants to do, is a betrayal of our allies in Canada and Mexico. Instead of withdrawing from or renegotiating NAFTA, I am in favor of heavily fining U.S companies who outsource jobs to other countries, and closing corporate tax loopholes, so corporations cannot hide money from the government any longer.

Meet Voters in Hancock, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

June 29, 2015

Meet Voters in Bennington, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Martha Coakley)

Meet Voters in Hillsborough, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Speech at Verizon Wireless Arena (To be renamed SNHU Arena in 2016), Manchester, New Hampshire

Stephen Pearcy's comments in his book make it clear he is unqualified to serve as dogcatcher, let alone occupy the Oval Office! The fact that he is the leader of the Republican Primary here in New Hampshire, and is second Nationally, shows just how far they have fallen since the days of Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower and even Ronald Reagan.

June 30, 2015

Meet Voters in Primera, Texas

Meet Voters in Combes, Texas

Meet Voters in South Padre Island, Texas

July 1, 2015

Color Commentary at Astros Game, Minute Maid Park, Houston, Texas during 7th inning

Meet Voters in Fontanelle, Iowa

July 2, 2015

Meet Voters in Guthrie, Iowa

Meet Voters in Audubon, Iowa

Meet Voters in Kimballton, Iowa

July 3, 2015

Meet Voters in Williams, Minnesota

Meet Voters in Baudette, Minnesota

Meet Voters in Solway, Minnesota

July 4, 2015

Color Commentary for Red Sox Game at Fenway Park, Boston Massachusetts during sixth inning

Fourth of July Barbecue, Pepperell, Massachusetts (

Attend Naturalization Ceremony, Boston, Massachusetts (With Marty Walsh)

July 5, 2015

Meet Voters in Gorham, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Hebron, Maine

Meet Voters in Canterbury, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 06:35:04 PM »

July 6, 2015

Meet Voters in Lempster, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan, Carol Shea-Porter and Ann McLane Kuster)

Speech in Claremont, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Just one week ago, the Supreme Court made Same-Sex Marriage the law of the land. However the fight is not over. Already, Ideologues like Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Jerry Moran and Paul Ryan are pushing a constitutional amendment to ban the gay and lesbian couples from marrying, and to legalize discrimination against gay and lesbian individuals. We cannot let this happen, and under a Warren administration, and with a Democratic Congress it will not happen.

Meet Voters in Fitzwilliam, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Carol Shea-Porter)

Speech at Alumni Field, Keene, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Ed Markey)
The recent attack in Tunisia are reminder that acts of terror can happen anywhere, anytime. As President, I will push for a funding increase for organizations like the FBI, that fight this threat. I will encourage our allies to share intelligence with us, and share what we have gleaned with them. But fighting terrorism also comes down to you, the civilian. If you see someone behaving oddly, or find threatening messages of a terroristic nature on Facebook, Twitter, or other Social Media websites, do not hesitate to report it to the FBI, or your local police department. Your constant vigilance is crucial for stopping terrorism here at home, and abroad.

July 7, 2015

Speech at Robbie Mills Field, Laconia, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Martha Coakley)

One day we could be just like the situation Greece now finds itself in, all because of the millions of people who don't pay their taxes and get away with it because of the lack of budget-only eleven billion dollars this year, and weak laws that encourage tax cheats. As President I will push for an increase in the IRS's budget, and work to pass tougher laws that penalize tax cheats more severely.

Meet Voters in Durango, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Sherrill, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

July 8, 2015

Town Hall on the Presidential Primary Process in Anamosa, Iowa (With Tom Harkin, John Kerry and Michael Dukakis)

Senator, do you believe the order of the four early states is fine as is, or should it be changed?
Well, I think the first four states... Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina should rotate who goes in what order... for example in 2020 we have this order again, then in 2024, New Hampshire goes first, followed by Nevada, then South Carolina and then Iowa, and so on and so forth, until Iowa goes first again in 2036. However the state parties would never agree to something like that...so in light of that detail, yes the order of primaries works as is, though is room for improvement.

Meet Voters in Oxford Junction, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Wyoming, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Goose Lake, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

July 9, 2015

Speech at Ashford University Field, Clinton, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

People stop and ask me, how did the Great Recession happen? I tell them that the banks got too big for their own good, that they took too many risks with the money they were entrusted with. As President I will push to break up all major American banks into smaller pieces, and support legislation mandating jail time for bank executives who take unnecessary risks with customers money. 

Speech in Sparks, Nevada (With Julian Castro)

I find shameful that so many in the other party want to not stop illegal immigration, which is understandable, but restrict and even outright ban legal immigration. As a nation we need immigration to survive. These people seem to forget that their ancestors came here as immigrants from Europe, and if they had their way, those ancestors wouldn't be allowed in our country!

July 10, 2015

Meet Voters in Fallon, Nevada

Speech at the United Center, Chicago, Illinois

I admire Senator Rubio's efforts to pass legislation to keep terrorists from gaining guns. However, it is watered down and weak, and even if it did pass the Senate, it is unlikely it would ever pass a Republican dominated House where nine-five percent of the members in the thrall of the National Rifle Association. If were present, I admit, I would have thought long and hard about it... but it just isn't enough to convince me.

Meet Voters in Vienna, Virginia

July 11, 2015

Appearance on Outside the Lines, from Washington D.C

Senator, the NFL has been grappling with a domestic violence problem for a while. Does this surprise you, and is there anything the league can do about it?
Well, when you're repeatedly tackling people at high speed it's no wonder your actions get fuzzy. Congress needs to consider whether the sport itself, should be investigated a cause of these incidents because of all the brain trauma, and if not Commissioner Goodell needs to start thinking about longer suspensions...

Senate duties, Washington D.C

July 12, 2015

Senate Duties, Washington D.C

July 13, 2015

July 14, 2015

Meet Voters in Ardmore, Tennessee

Meet Voters in Ardmore, Alabama

July 15, 2015

Meet Voters in Center Harbor, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Ann McLane Kuster)

Speech in Somersworth, New Hampshire

The Sanders campaign recently sent me an email suggesting I lay off the negative campaigning. Well, I'd like to point out to him that every winning campaign since Reagan has gone negative against someone. H.W Bush savaged Dukakis (and he won't let me forget it), Clinton hit H.W Bush and Perot in 1992, and Gingrich in 1996, Dubya, torched John McCain to win the nomination in 2000, and John Kerry in 2004 to win the general election. (and he still has scars from his swift-boating). Even President Obama's two wins weren't all sunny, hope and change. He had to attack Hillary Clinton to defeat her, and he had to attack John McCain to him, and if he hadn't made Mitt Romney radioactive in 2012, we might be running against a President Romney right now. So, Senator, it is required to attack to win campaigns, and I won't shy away from it, just because my rivals get skittish.   

Meet Voters in Rollinsford, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Ann McLane Kuster)

July 16, 2015

Meet Voters in Travelers Rest, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Fountain Inn, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Ware Shoals, South Carolina

July 17, 2015

Meet Voters in Horizon City, Texas (With Julian Castro)

Meet Voters in Dell City, Texas (With Julian Castro)

July 18, 2015

July 19, 2015

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 11:18:27 PM »

The Following ad airs in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina

The banks have become too large, too unwieldy, and too focused on themselves at the expense of the customer. Only one candidate has the skills to pass a bill through Congress, and the credentials to propose legislation that will break up the largest banks. That candidate is Elizabeth Warren. She helped set up the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and will continue to fight for you as President.

I'm Elizabeth Warren and I approve this message.

The following ad airs in South Carolina

Joe Biden claims to be an expert in Middle East politics, but he voted for war with Iraq in 2002, a war that many experts believe contributed to the rise of ISIS, a war we will be paying for years to come. This war has caused the death of scores of civilians, devastated Iraq, and made America less safe.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 07:06:23 PM »

You know, there are others who can run an election game... NHI, for example has run two...
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 05:54:31 PM »

July 20, 2015

Meet Voters in Dorchester, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Martha Coakley)

Meet Voters in Bridgewater, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan, Carol Shea-Porter and Dick Swett)

Meet Voters in Gilmanton, New Hampshire (With Carol Shea-Porter, Paul Hodes and Ed Markey)

July 21, 2015

Speech at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Loudon, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan, Ann McLane Kuster and Ed Markey)

While I have reservations making deals with anyone who screams "Death to America", the fact is, our deal with Iran is better than doing nothing and simply allowing them to build a nuclear weapon undisturbed. As President I will be ready to enforce this deal, both the good, and the bad, for if Iran cheats or kicks out weapons inspectors, I will not hesitate to reinstate sanctions against them.

Speech in Surfside, Florida

While some, like Senator Rubio, oppose opening a dialogue with Cuba, the fact is that the embargo simply didn't work. The Castro's stubbornly clung to power for almost sixty years, and everyone has suffered. Therefore it's time for a new approach, and that is why I welcome President Obama's decision to reestablish our relations with Cuba. Maybe the American influence will be just what's needed to send Cuban style Communism into defeat.

Meet Voters in Virginia Garden, Florida

July 22, 2015

Meet Voters in Bowman, South Carolina

Speech at SHM Memorial Center, Orangeburg, South Carolina

Stephen Pearcy claims the Confederate flag is not a symbol of hatred. He's dead wrong, folks! The Confederate Flag was, is and always will be a symbol of racial hatred and bigotry. If Mr. Pearcy needs a reminder, our Civil War was fought over slavery, because the South simply couldn't imagine life without owning another human!

July 23, 2015

Meet Voters in Fredrika, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Chet Culver)

Meet Voters in Readlyn, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Chet Culver)

Meet Voters in Janesville, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Chet Culver)

Meet Voters in Marble Rock, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Chet Culver)

July 24, 2015

Meet Voters in Nora Springs, Iowa (With Chet Culver)

Speech in Clear Lake, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Madeline Albright)

As President, I will seek all forms of alternate fuel resources, such as ethanol, Wind Energy, Solar Energy and Water Energy, to help protect our environment, because it's the only one we have.

July 25, 2015

Meet Voters in New London, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Wilmot, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Carol Shea-Porter)

Meet Voters in Brookline, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

July 26, 2015

Meet Voters in Mason, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Paul Hodes)

Meet Voters in Winnemucca, Nevada (With Catharine Cortez Masto)

Meet Voters in Mina, Nevada (With Catharine Cortez Masto)

July 27, 2015

July 28, 2015

July 29, 2015

Meet Voters in Fort Lupton, Colorado

Meet Voters in LaCoste, Texas (With Julian Castro and Joaquin Castro)

Meet Voters in Garden Ridge, Texas (With Joaquin Castro)

July 30, 2015

Meet Voters in Colebrook, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Columbia, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan, Ann McLane Kuster, Paul Hodes and Dick Swett)

Meet Voters in Milan, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Michael Dukakis)

July 31, 2015

Book Reading (The Casual Vacancy), Madbury, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Lee, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Strafford, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Ed Markey)

August 1, 2015

August 2, 2015

Meet Voters in Luna Pier, Michigan

Meet Voters in Dundee, Michigan

Meet Voters in North Oaks, Minnesota (With Tom Harkin)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 06:46:02 PM »

The following ad plays in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada and South Carolina

Joe Biden claims to be in favor of breaking up the big banks, but is he really? In 1999 he voted for the Gramm-Leach-Bliley act and in 1979 he voted for Depository Institutions Deregulation, both of which helped contribute to separate financial crises. So which Joe Biden are we getting? Let's not find out.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2017, 02:48:27 PM »

When all the candidates will have PMed their debate answers to Speaker CXSmith (Labor-MA)?

Two of our number haven't posted at all, so I doubt they will send debate answers.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2017, 06:30:27 PM »

When all the candidates will have PMed their debate answers to Speaker CXSmith (Labor-MA)?

Two of our number haven't posted at all, so I doubt they will send debate answers.

Who are these two candidates. Because if these candidates are Ted Cruz and Mitch Daniels, who are not so active, and if they don't post, it would be their problem for their poll standing.

They are Cruz and Daniels, I believe...
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2017, 06:52:33 PM »

Who are these two candidates. Because if these candidates are Ted Cruz and Mitch Daniels, who are not so active, and if they don't post, it would be their problem for their poll standing.

They are Cruz and Daniels, I believe...

And do we have to post our debate answers or must we PM them to the moderator?

I assume you have to PM them to the moderator...of course I'm playing as a Democrat, so I didn't get any.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2017, 09:18:21 AM »

I think we're still waiting for two people who simply aren't going to send responses in. We really should move on without them.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2017, 10:51:20 AM »

So, did I... I think this game is dead, unless we kick Cruz and Daniels out and get a new GM, folks.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2017, 12:43:25 PM »

I'll see who wants to take over as GM

Try NHI...If CSX can't continue for whatever reason, he'd be a good choice.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2017, 11:11:21 AM »

Okay... 11:00 has come and gone.

It's time for a new GM.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2017, 05:10:09 PM »

Do you want to send the message or should I?
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2017, 06:43:24 PM »

The message has been sent.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2017, 08:32:35 PM »

I got a hold of NHI... he's interested in taking over as GM, and since CXSmith won't respond to any of us, we really should consider it.

For anyone who doesn't know, NHI ran 2004 and 2008 election games which I partook in (as Hillary Clinton). and did an admirable job.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2017, 10:52:56 PM »

I'm onboard with that.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2017, 06:14:25 PM »

As soon as I have everyone's debate answers and endorsement requests I'll start the next round.

- NHI

You can send me them.

I already sent him over everything.
I sent him an updated list of endorsements actually... not much difference, added a new one, and asked for two new polls.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2017, 11:54:34 PM »
« Edited: June 20, 2017, 12:07:02 PM by NewYorkExpress »

Elizabeth Warren Schedule

August 3, 2015

Meet Voters in Lakeside, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Chet Culver)

Meet Voters in Marathon, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Amy Kloubchar)

Meet Voters in Meriden, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Cleghorn, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

August 4, 2015

Meet Voters in Grafton, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Amy Kloubchar)

Rally in Northwood, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

I endorsed Senator Warren because I believe she will the best President to tackle all the problems our country faces, from income inequality, to terror at home and abroad, to pervasive sexism and racism that we as a nation still face. She will lead our country well, and I hope you let her.

Meet Voters in Moultonborough, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Ann McLane Kuster)

Meet Voters in Ossipee, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

August 5, 2015

Speech at Plymouth State University Ice and Welcome Center, Plymouth, New Hampshire

Stephen Pearcy thinks he isn't comparing Bernie Sanders and myself to Hitler, Stalin and Castro, but we know better, than to believe that garbage right? Neither of us have ever advocated the mass discrimination of, or extermination of any one group, like Hitler has. Neither of us are advocates of mass purges and show trials like Stalin has. And neither of us, have, believe it or not advocated overthrow of the government, like Castro has. Pearcy's statements are grossly inaccurate at best, and abusive lies, and demand apologies to myself and Senator Sanders.

Meet Voters in Alexandria, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Bridgewater, Virginia

August 6, 2015

Meet Voters in Gaston, South Carolina

Rally at Emory University, Druid Hills, Georgia (With John Lewis)

I meant what I said about Senator Warren's progressive bona fides. She is a reliable progressive, with the courage to fight for what she believes in. We haven't seen such political courage in about fifty years-since Lyndon Johnson was in office, and pushing for civil rights legislation and the Great Society. There's no reason why we can't elect her, and with your help we will.

Meet Voters in Sunfish Lake, Minnesota (With Amy Klobuchar)

August 7, 2015

August 8, 2015

August 9, 2015

Meet Voters in St. Charles, Michigan

Meet Voters in Zilwaukee, Michigan

Meet Voters in Coleman, Michigan

August 10, 2015

Rally at Midland Civic Arena, Midland, Michigan

(Meet Voters in Ledyard, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

August 11, 2015

August 12, 2015

Meet Voters in Gilford, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Carol Shea-Porter)

Meet Voters in Barnstead, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan, Dick Swett, Paul Hodes and Deval Patrick)

Meet Voters in Grantham, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Ed Markey)

August 13, 2015

Iowa State Fair, Ames, Iowa

August 14, 2015

August 15, 2015

Meet Voters in Battle Mountain, Nevada (With Barbara Boxer and Catharine Cortez Masto)

August 16

Meet Voters in Yernington, Nevada (With Barbara Boxer and Catharine Cortez Masto)

Meet Voters in Epsom, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Chichester, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2017, 07:49:41 AM »

Excuse me. How is this that Warren's schedule for this round goes to August 31 instead of August 16?

I was under the impression we were doing all of August this turn... I'll fix it.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2017, 11:05:27 PM »

August 17, 2015

Meet Voters in Center Harbor, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan, Ed Markey and Paul Hodes)

Meet Voters in Sanbornton, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Carol Shea-Porter)

Meet Voters in Henniker, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Niki Tsongas)

Appearance on The Rachel Maddow Show, from Henniker, New Hampshire

Senator, you finished second to Bernie Sanders in the Iowa straw poll, despite camping out there for two and half days. What happened?
Well, Senator Sanders clearly has a strong base of support behind him, and he'll be difficult to beat. But in both the Republican and the Democratic fields, the straw poll and caucus winner has not always gone on to win the nomination. I have every reason to believe I will emerge victorious at the end of the process.
On another topic, lately you've gotten into several scraps with Vice-President Biden about his record in the Senate. Do you believe this will help you?
I think it was David Axelrod who said that the longer you serve in the Senate, the more votes on hot-button issues you have. The Vice-President has cast a lot of votes on a lot of hot-button issues, and as a result he's going to have to answer for that. If he can, good for him, but if not, he's going to face a battle with Senator Rubio, Senator Paul or Senator Moran in the general, and they've all got far fewer weak points than he does.

August 18, 2015

Meet Voters in Wilmot, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan, Ed Markey, Deval Patrick, Stephen Lynch, and Jim McGovern)

Meet Voters in Andover, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan, Paul Hodes, Carol Shea-Porter, Ann McLane Kuster, Dick Swett and Joseph Kennedy III)

Speech in Franklin, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Martha Coakley)

Michael Bloomberg's endorsement of Vice-President Biden is more proof of his hypocrisy on financial issues! Bloomberg is a plutocrat worth over $47.5 billion, and he will spend to help Biden. I wonder how much this oligarch is going pay to buy our nomination, or the Presidency for his favored candidate?

August 19, 2015

Meet Voters in Parkersburg, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Chet Culver)

Meet Voters in Greene, Iowa (With Tom Harkin, Amy Klobuchar and Chet Culver)

Speech in Charles City, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Amy Klobuchar)

Senator Sanders may have won the straw poll, but I know that we can and will win this caucus! Our campaign has momentum, and we will emerge victorious!

Meet Voters in Nashua, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Chet Culver)

August 20, 2015

Meet Voters in Alta Vista, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Porter, Minnesota (Amy Klobuchar)

Meet Voters in Hanley Falls, Minnesota (Amy Klobuchar)

August 21, 2015

Speech in Biddeford, Maine (With Deval Patrick)

Back in June, the Supreme Court upheld the right of voters to remove legislatures from the process of redistricting and appoint independent commissions to do the job. Gerrymandering has led to abuses of map-making for partisan purposes in many states-just look at Texas, or North Carolina. I am proud to say the court came to right decision in this case.

Meet Voters in Johnson City, Kansas (With Kathleen Sebelius)

Meet Voters in Hugoton, Kansas (With Kathleen Sebelius)

August 22, 2015

Meet Voters in Bamberg, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Fairfax, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Bristol, Florida (With Gwen Graham)

Meet Voters in Port St. Joe, Florida (With Gwen Graham)

August 23, 2015

Meet Voters in Blue Diamond, Nevada (With Harry Reid and Barbara Boxer)

Rally at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Las Vegas, Nevada (With Harry Reid)

I endorsed Senator Warren because she is the best candidate to draw a clear contrast with the opposition in November. She will defeat Senator Rubio, Senator Paul or Senator Moran in November, and she will serve as a trustworthy President for all Americans, Democrat, Republican or Independent.

August 24, 2015

Color Commentary of Atlanta Braves Game at Turner Field, Atlanta, Georgia (4th inning)

Meet Voters in Palmetto, Georgia (With John Lewis)

August 25, 2015

Senate Duties Washington D.C

August 26, 2015

August 27, 2015

Meet Voters in Larchwood, Iowa (With Tom Harkin)

Meet Voters in Rock Rapids, Iowa (With Tom Harkin and Chet Culver)

August 28, 2015

August 29, 2015

August 30, 2015

Meet Voters in Thompsons, Texas (With Julian Castro)

Meet Voters in Weston Lakes, Texas (With Julian Castro)

August 31, 2015

Meet Voters in Meadows Place, Texas (With Julian Castro)

Meet Voters in Elmendorf, Texas (With Joaquin Castro)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies