Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:20:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 123946 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

« on: April 24, 2017, 11:19:14 AM »

Can I be a non politican who runs for the Republicans?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 11:30:08 AM »

I have someone in mind
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 11:35:40 AM »

I want to be Ratt lead singer Stephen Percy who is a  registered Republican
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 09:59:35 PM »

RATT LEAD SINGER TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT IN 2016
Blabbermouth.com
One of the finest lead frontmen in glam metal Stephen Percy in a stunning announcement says he will run for president Monday night on the Eddie Trunk show

PERCY:Well you know I wanna run because you look at these chooses that are not third party. Some that will run and they have said it and some who haven't put their hat in the race but prob will soon.

You see the people who have so far said they would run don't sound exciting to me.

TRUNK:Why's that?

Percy:Well for Ted Cruz is basically a bible thumper and has a voice I just not stand it sounds like someone is pinching his nose. *They both laugh* Biden is old and will be a repeat of the Obama administration though he won't have what really made Obama a star for the democrats is a good speaking and one who looks pretty when you put him next to the camera.

Trunk:What about the favorite for the democratic nomination Hillary Clinton?

Percy:Oh that's even worse. She is Obama but more of a war mongering and her forgien policy plans are similar to something Jeb Bush would say and speaking of Jeb Bush nothing needs to be said over then he's a Bush lol.

Trunk:People are you tell you you don't look Presidental how will you respond to that?

Percy:Well I will tell them remember Kennedy who basically was a womanizer or Bill Clinton who looked more like a rock star than a Presidental candidate or even Obama with him smoking pot in high school.

Hey what happened in the 80s lost its value for me. It's not going  out of the cellar yes that pun was intended
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 06:29:10 AM »

PERCY CAMPAIGN TO BE GRASSROOTS
Brietbart.com

Republican Presidental candidate and Ratt Lead Singer Stephen Percy says that his campaign will be grassroots and will accept no donations from corporations or political donors

Percy in a interview stated

"I don't want any politican or corporation's money on my campaign for all I know it could be from some insider political donor or Goldman Sachs.

I want my campaign to be funded by actually people who actually have to work their tails off in their life and not be born with a golden spoon in their mouth.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 10:07:51 AM »
« Edited: April 26, 2017, 10:14:07 AM by Jaguar4life »

PERCY RENO NEVADA TOWN HALL ON A LESS COURRPT GOVERMENT

If elected I will take down the corrupt nature of the administrations of Clinton,Bush and Obama.

I fully believe that they have abuse their powers of government and just love to push their war mongering agenda to people.  

You look at the Patriot act and the Freedom act that was just passed.

If you look at these things front and center it's pure Fascism!!

I have respect for the military don't get me wrong but I believe that even since the end of the Cold War the role of it has been used horribly. Iraq was a total disaster and we basically lied about WNDs for oil!!

Now Obama is pushing Syria and possibly arming people we don't know about. They could be ISIS for all we know!

*Crowd claps*

And despite all these withdrawals we are still in Afghanistan and Iraq! And I fear that anything that we will get involved in Syria.

In a Percy presidency war and military action will be a last resort if we can't deal things properly.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 04:00:52 PM »

STEPHEN PERCY AT UNIVERSITY OF NEW JERSEY COLLEGE REPUBLICANS LUNCHEON ON THE ECONOMY

Thank you New Hampshire university college Republicans for this opportunity and I  appreciate the endorsement

Our economy is a total mess folks. President Obama is out there despite in 2008 claiming he was against Wall Street is now bailing out and pardoning courpt Wall Street bankers.

Obama's tax cuts are really tax cuts for the super rich and a tax hike on the middle class

If I win we will go tough on Wall Street and give a affordable tax rate to the middle class!

*Claps are heard*

I am proposing a 10% tax on Wall Street and billion dollar corporation and a 20 tax cuts on the middle class get rid of the Captial gains and property tax and will get the IRS out of your life!

*Loud claps*

We will get out of NAFTA a disaster that Vice President Biden and Elizabeth Warren want to continue with!

*Boos heard* But with me we are going to withdrawn our involvement from this deal.

*They clap*

And for TPP? Not even gonna think about joining about that! *Laughs*

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 07:33:40 PM »

Endorsements so far of Stephen Percy

1.Sammy Hagar
2.Scott Baio
3.Alice Cooper
4.College Republicans of New Hampshire
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2017, 08:26:17 PM »

STEVEN PERCY RELEASED NEW CAMPAIGN AD. GOES VIRAL ON SOCIAL MEDIA

*A message pops up on screen*
Why Percy?

Random man:Cause he says what he means

Random young voter:Cause he isn't a politican

Young Lady:Cause he's a different kind of Republican?

Another random young male voter:I think it's because he wants a better government and vision for this country

Vote Percy for a perfect America
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2017, 08:31:52 AM »

Part of Stephen Percy's anti NAFTA speech in Des Monies Iowa

I am very disappointed to see that other candidates in this field want to countine and some even expand NAFTA. Well not me!!

People here have told me and this campaign  all around the state of Iowa which are and they have people who are farmers and who know farmers that they got their jobs and corn exports shipped off the Mexico!

Senator Rubio wants to get now TPP involved and I say to that NO!!

*Crowd cheers*

This trade agreements such has CAFTA,NAFTA and TPP favor big businesses over small people working their tail off to make a living and that is totally unfair!!

When I am President that is gonna change!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2017, 10:55:45 AM »

STEVEN PERCY's response to Marco Rubio on social media

Dear Senator Rubio, NAFTA has resulted in jobs lost to Mexico and Canada which resulted 1,000+ people being laid off with our job.

If we pass the TPP all top manufacturering jobs will be lost to countries such as India,Japan and China

I am all for free trade however this free trade agreements are only good if you are a corporation and make millions of dollars a year.

I want people to trade however they want but those aggrements seem very restricted.

It if makes you sleep at night I will find out a way to negotiate with NAFTA sand make it at least tolerable.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2017, 02:47:32 AM »

CLIP From STEVEN PERCY ON THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH STEVEN COLBERT

Colbert:Alright now our very special guest is someone who you would never thought in a million years would run for president but ladies and gentleman Steven Percy!

*On drugs*

Colbert:One of the things I have curious to know is what is your view on well marijuana?

*Percy laughs*

Percy:Oh that is a totally important issue to me. I mean I don't do drugs anymore let alone weed since my daughter was born but I support it being legal 100%. There are worse out there trust me *Laughs*

It's crazy how many people are going to jail over peacefully smoking a plant I mean come on folks there were worst things back in my heyday!

Colbert:What I want to know is what do you think when people see you put in your book Sex,Drugs, Ratt n Roll  what do you say when they say that is not presidentalZ

Percy:I tell them that was in the past and I am clean and 100% sober and even since my daughter was born I haven't done that stuff and I said that before and I will say that again.

Colbert:
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2017, 02:17:57 PM »

What time?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2017, 05:29:04 AM »

Great update and all but you forgot Percy's endorsements
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2017, 06:43:24 PM »

STEVEN PERCY ON WALL STREET REFORM IN MANCHESTER NEW HAMPSHIRE

If you are looking for a Republican  who will be tough on Wall Street and start a new Glass Stegall act then you are looking at one!!

*Crowd cheers*

Senator Cruz unfortunately who has a lot of libertarian views it seems like me doesn't want to go tough on Wall Street!

Senator Cruz is another politican nothing more nothing less.

Most of my competition are getting money from this greedy Wall Street bankers. Even some of them got money from banks that caused the economic crisis of 2008 which wasn't started by Free Market Captialism president Obama thinks. It was started by the same crony Captialism that has domainted DC throughout recently memory!

That's one thing I will give Senator Sanders for. Yes he has views too far left for me! But I can respect that HE WANTS to go at Wall Street and give them justice!

*Crows claps*

Like I said once what goes around comes around *laughter erputs*

But seriously I am fighting for Free Market Captialism, I am fighting not for million and billionaires I am fighting for you, The American people!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2017, 08:30:24 AM »

ON TWITTER AND SOCIAL MEDIA

@ThisisStephenPercy

What happen in South Carolina was terrible and was a attack on a great historical monument of Black History of the United States.

HOWEVER Democrats like Senator Warren and Vice President Biden are using the shooter Dylan Roof as a means to push gun control.
Typical heartless move by politicians.  The gun didn't do it he did it
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2017, 11:19:37 AM »

STEPHEN PERCY CAMPAIGN AD ALL OVER IOWA ABOUT FREE TRADE

*A female voice appears*
We have been told about how great free trade agreements our like NAFTA and TPP

But reality shows other wise

Before NAFTA the US was number 1 in producing in corn and wheat products. But since NAFTA all that glory goes to Mexico and the US is now number 2 on the world's leading corn producer list.

A local daughter of a farmer Griselda Mendoza has said to the Percy campaign in a letter

"Before NAFTA, everybody here grew corn. People didn't make much money, but nobody went hungry," says Mendoza, 23, sharing common lore from her region. She was born just after NAFTA was signed.
As cheap American corn came pouring in from the border, it had a devastating effect on her family. Her father, Benancio Mendoza, couldn't compete and make a living wage selling corn. He had to give up and move to the United States looking for a job. He took up a job as a cook in Tennessee, saving up money to send home so his kids could attend school.
"He went north looking for a job and I didn't see him again for 18 years," says Mendoza, who now works as a secretary for the local government.
While NAFTA did boost Mexico's manufacturing industry, it gutted many farming towns -- especially mom and pop corn farmers like Benancio's.

Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz want to keep NAFTA going and possibly TPP into this situations

So does Vice President Joe Biden who said that he would without a doubt pass TPP

So doesn't want this to happen?

*Picture of Steven Percy campaging in a rally*

Stephen Percy!

Percy will withdraw from NAFTA and TPP and make the great state of Iowa blooming again in wheat products.

I'm Stephen Percy and I approve this message.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2017, 07:20:23 PM »

STEPHEN PERCY's RESPONCE TO WARREN's comments on his character

Earlier today Senator Warren said in a rally this
"Stephen Pearcy's comments in his book make it clear he is unqualified to serve as dogcatcher, let alone occupy the Oval Office! The fact that he is the leader of the Republican Primary here in New Hampshire, and is second Nationally, shows just how far they have fallen since the days of Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower and even Ronald Reagan"

Well madam senator most of the stuff in that book was from when I was young dumb and I didn't know any better.  I  eventually kick the habit of drugs got married, became Jewish and had a daughter who I care for very much named Jewel.

My point is don't judge people for what they did in the past.  Warren didn't have a father who overdosed when she was 12.

I can tell you right now President Kennedy even though he was a great leader and his life was cut short had a drug problem and was a total womanizer and cheated on his wife with Marylin Monroe.

So Senator Warren think before you speak.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2017, 08:47:07 AM »

STEVEN PERCY CAMPAIGNS AT A JEWISH REPUBLICAN CONVENTION

And a proud Republican and Jew I always wondered you know why my fellow Jewish brother and sisters always vote left. President Obama in 2008 had several anti Semitic people like Jeremiah Wright on his campaign.  And I feel has turned back the clock on the relations of the US and Israel 20 years back!

If I am president I will listen and be the best friend of America to Israel they can ever have! And yes maybe try to find a way to peacefully end the conflict between them and Palestine.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2017, 10:45:47 AM »

STEVEN PERCY CAMPAIGNS IN CHARLESTON SPUTH CAROLINA

HOWS IT GOING CHARLESTON!!

*They cheer loudly*

If there is one thing I can agree with Senator Rubio is on Govenor Nikki Haley's economic history! On how she has changed the state's tax laws and made it fairer
*They cheer*

And that's what I wanna do!! When we get into the White House we will abolish the IRS! *Cheers are heard* give the middle class a flat tax cut! Give small business owners a 25% flat tax cut! *More people cheer*  Abolish the Captial gains tax and the property one! The economy will boom and we will make America great again!!!

Ronald Reagan once said government is not the  solution IRS the problem and that we the people are in the driving seat telling us what the government to do. Be the referee and make sure that people don't do anything stupid.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2017, 09:18:35 AM »

STEPHEN PERCEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA

@ThisisStevenPercey
It is sad to see that the Democrats are still using tragedies to promote gun control laws. Listen up Guns don't kill people people kill people. 
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2017, 05:24:33 PM »

What time?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2017, 07:54:40 AM »

STEVEN PERCEY's CAMPAGIN REACTS TO THE SUPREME COURT GAY MARRIAGE RULLING

Today the Supreme Court ruled that Gay Marriage is indeed constitutional in a very slim vote.

Mr Percey says he respects the decision of the Supreme Court's rulling and that he will fight for the rights of LGBT Americans.

He says stated that the people of LGBT community should have the same rights of blacks,whites,Christians Jews,Muslims and non religious people. And that they should not be rejected for who they are and that he is the only candidate in this race that has always been for gay rights.

Thank you and may god bless America.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2017, 05:21:05 PM »

Steven Percey On Conan

ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HES THE FRONTRUNNER IN NEW HAMPSHIRE and is also second in general polling please give it up for Stephen Percey!

*Percey comes out to Round and Round by Ratt*

*Key moments of the Conan interview*

Conan:One thing I wanna ask you is I know you sent a response already but what do you feel about Warren calling you unqualified?

Percy:Well if she hopes it hurt my feelings well sorry to disappoint it didn't *laughs* And by the way I didn't put this in the response because I wanted to be serious I dont wanna be a dogcatcher I wanna be a RATTcatcher! *Laughs erupt* Wow you actually laughed at that? I thought it was a crappy dad joke that my daughter has to suffer through *laughs*

Conan:Well I feel you and my kids have to suffer through my corny Dad jokes so we are even on that *they both laugh*

Conan:If there is one candidate you wanna face in the General if you get the nomination who will it be?

Conan:Well I gotta say it would of been Hillary Clinton but unfortunately in a way it's  fortunate for me, I feel like she would be like is basically continuing Obama's presidency for a third term and basically the whole I'm a woman vote for me! sh**tck and while I actually have a plan for America which is bring back the free market values that the country was founded on *Some people cheers in the audience*

But to answer your question. Vice President Joe Biden because it feels like all these presidents I admire beated a President or Vice President in their election.  John F Kennedy,Ronald Reagan,Thomas Jefferson,Andrew Jackson I feel like yes he was despite being  controversial he was a good president. He went after the big banks and clean up the mess from John Quincy Adams's presidency.

And Grover Cleveland who I think is a underrated President he favored free market values and was against the war mongering imperialists yes there were Dick Cheney like people around that time *laughs*

And the fact that he lost relection then came back and won next election around is a total epic tale of sweet revenge.  Revenge was sweet for Mr Cleveland.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2017, 08:00:42 PM »

STEVEN PERCEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA

ISIS attacks again this time in Tunisia. My sorrow goes out to the country as they fall victim to Islamic fascism.  

However President Obama and his cronies keep funding Syrian rebels who we know nothing about and could be for ISIS for all we know.  As president we will keep on eye on who we are fighting and who we are funding.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies