United Nations Triumvirate Jungle Primary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:24:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  International What-ifs (Moderator: Dereich)
  United Nations Triumvirate Jungle Primary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Skip
Emmanuel Macron/Nick Clegg/Renhō(Unity Democratic Alliance)

Bernie Sanders/Jeremy Corbyn/Sonia Gandhi(Democratic Left)

Marine Le Pen/Virginia Raggi/Cristina Fernández de Kirchner(Right Nationalist Democracy)

António Costa/Tsai Ing-wen/Choo Mi-ae(Liberal Devolution)

Vladimir Putin/Renato Usatîi/Vladimir Zhirinovsky(Central Commune Bloc)

Jean-Luc Mélenchon/Zinaida Greceanîi/Lidia Yermoshina(Federal Alliance)

Nicola Sturgeon/Baggio Leung/Pierre Karl Péladeau(Autonomous-Independence United)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 69

Author Topic: United Nations Triumvirate Jungle Primary  (Read 3617 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 25, 2017, 04:01:28 PM »

Who do you vote for in this election?

I may type up a description of each party in a bit.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 08:05:31 PM »

Unless you wanted 12+ parties, this is what a UN with international power would look like. I thought of making an African Union sort of alliance, but I decided that the AU could have its own elections.

All of them make sense on a broad scale. Kirchner, Le Pen, and Raggi are all nationalistic and populists to some extent. The RND is obviously mostly right wing, but also includes left-populists who like Melenchon but dislike his party's pro-Russian stance.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 07:05:06 PM »

The RND is obviously mostly right wing, but also includes left-populists who like Melenchon but dislike his party's pro-Russian stance.

So RND includes leftists who don't join Federal Alliance because of Melenchon's supposedly pro-Russian stance but OK with Le Pen's pro-Russian stance?!

Le Pen is not a blatant Putinist, and her allies don't include literal puppets of Putin.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 11:15:56 PM »

Why do you think Mélenchon is more blatant Putinist than Le Pen? I think most people would say the opposite: that Le Pen is more blatant.
By the way, M5S and Kirchners are also quite pro-Russian.

Kirchner and Raggi are nowhere near as pro-Russia/Putin as Mélenchon's allies. I have no idea where you get that idea from.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 12:59:45 PM »

Why do you think Mélenchon is more blatant Putinist than Le Pen? I think most people would say the opposite: that Le Pen is more blatant.
By the way, M5S and Kirchners are also quite pro-Russian.

Kirchner and Raggi are nowhere near as pro-Russia/Putin as Mélenchon's allies. I have no idea where you get that idea from.

Cristina was very close with Russia and its allies, that being said I know nothing of the two other candidates​ on Melenchon's list

The other two are literally puppets of Putin in countries/areas he has great influence in.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 09:38:31 PM »

Let me reiterate: until recently, it was mostly focused on being right wing before becoming more populist. Le Pen has recruited the other two to expand the nationalist wing over the conservative wing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies