BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:15:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey  (Read 40928 times)
tallguy23
United States

« on: May 09, 2017, 10:41:35 PM »

What this thread has become.

tallguy23
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 05:03:20 PM »

Just watched Sarah Huckabee Sanders give rambling non-answers to questions of "Ummm, wasnt Trump praising Comey's actions in late October?" The best they've been able to come up with is "Well, he was a candidate then and now he's president." Roll Eyes

Can any Trump drones here do better?

Soooo... no takers?

I've seen a lot of posters on here doing the sarcastic "Gee, I thought democrats wanted him fired" shtick, but I don't know that I've seen any blue avatars actually defend or explain Trump's (supposed) flip-flop on this. Nobody wants to try?

Easy. He lied. It's like 'defending or explaining' him calling 'Lyin Ted' a great guy or that he might consider 'Little Marco' to be his VP.

It just doesn't mean much.

And right now it seems like he's trolling. And those pictures with Lavrov and Kislyak!! If it is not trolling, what is?

So why did he fire Comey then, if he lied about his reasons for doing so? And it doesn't bother you that the president would lie about firing the FBI director?

There is just 2 possibilities:

1) Trump did collaborate with Russians and he tries to cover it up.
2) Trump did NOT collaborate with Russians, but he knows the power of media's nothing burgers (Benghazi, EMAILS!!!11) and don't want to end up like Hillary. So he tries to finish off the witch-hunt and the leakers. And, probably, he thinks that it was Comey's job to stop witch-hunt&Leaking.

I doubt he personally collaborated with Russia. He isn't competent enough for that.

It's the stealth that's hurting him. His actions make it look like he has something to hide....even if he doesn't. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies