BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:24:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey  (Read 40947 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 09, 2017, 04:52:42 PM »

Yeah...it's obvious at this point he's got something to hide
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 06:50:34 PM »

Quick question for Trump supporters. Do you guys support having a special prosecutor lead the investigation?

I mean if Trump is clean then what does he have to hide?

Yes. Dems can go ahead and keep 'investigating' this politically created accusation til the end of time. I don't care.

I'm not a stupid person. I know BS when I see it. If dems want to waste their time steeped in their own hatred, pushing their concocted hit narrative instead of trying to actually rebuild their broken party, then so be it. You people are willing tools and that's just sad. Your hatred is so great that you are blinded from the simple truth.

And that's that the American people so thoroughly rejected your party ideas (segregation/identity politics) that the dems are now at their lowest elective force in a century. I know it may not seem that way to you, given the kind of media you consume. But it's the truth. The dems are a broken party who are now exclusively driven by the idea that their political opposition is nefarious and evil.

But you just keep searching for the 'evidence' that you haven't found yet. Just know that the people who are pushing this narrative don't love you like you love them. You are just their willing tool.

In short, you guys are 'bubble-lized'. You have no understanding of the world outside of the media talking heads. You're brainwashed.

LOL.
You say that "I'm not a stupid person. I know BS when I see it."
Well tell us how your vast intelligence feels about items such as ....

People who believe that Obama was not born in the USA (Hawaii) ?
People who believe that Obama is Muslim (even though he has been seen going to a Christian church many times) ?
People who believe when an orange-haired clown says that he saw "thousands and thousands of Muslims celebrating when the twin towers fell" ?
People who believe that Obama wire-tapped the phones at trump tower ?
People who believe that it is OK when an orange-haired clown mocks a disabled reporter ?
(I can list many more examples.)

Are these individuals full of "hatred" ? "Blinded by the simple truth" ?
Are these individuals just "the willing tools" of an orange-haired god ?
Maybe they are "brainwashed" to believe in such silly and ridiculous sh*t, coming from Vladimir trump .... the first Russian President of the United States.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 06:53:53 PM »

So.....all the bitching in earlier months that comey needs to be fired is out the window because the guy you hate ended up doing it?

Pure hypocrisy.

So hey, do you believe anything about Trump and Russia? Or are you cool with everything in that department?

I'm guessing you actually don't mind that the investigation might be hurt because you don't want the truth eh?

Despite all the witch hunt hysteria that's been going on for months now over this Trump/Russia conspiracy theory one has been able to produce actual evidence that withstands scrutiny to back up the claims that Trump campaign was linked to Russian hacking of the election or that the Russians even hacked the election in the first place.

Okay got you down for “No Russian allegations are credible,” so moving on.

No allegation is credible unless it is backed up by evidence.
Is it okay for someone to accuse you, TD, of being a child molester with no proof?

No allegation is credible unless it is backed up by evidence.
Is it okay, JJC, to be accused of wiretapping your home or office with no proof ?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 07:00:05 PM »

There are suggestions that now that Comey has been fired that the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation might be reopened.

Where are you seeing this?

He just made it up. It's English Pete .... the fascist Nazi.
He's trolling.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 07:25:10 PM »

There are suggestions that now that Comey has been fired that the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation might be reopened.

Where are you seeing this?

Jack Posobiec  🇺🇸‏Verified account @JackPosobiec  1h1 hour ago
More
 Source: They may be reopening the Clinton investigation after firing partisan Comey – At The West Wing

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/862077823699365890

Garbage.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 07:28:38 PM »

Well let's explore the example more. Let's say the suspicions were that I ran a huge child prostitution ring in fact. Let's say the investigation began about a year ago, less than that, and started because of happenstance and that a serious investigation only started happening a couple of months ago. Let's say that several of my associates have raised questions about me.

Shouldn't a massive investigation require time - including more than just several months? And shouldn't it be fully funded and fully staffed to either  clear my name or prosecute me?
If a fully funded investigation has been going on for months and has still found absolutely no evidence to back up these claims then maybe questions should be asked about whether such an investigation is justified.

As for 'clearing names' its not the job of an FBI or police investigation to 'clear' anybody's name. If they don't find evidence that can be given to a prosecutor and they stop investigating the that's it. 'Clearing' people is something done by courts, not by police or FBI.

As for your suggestion that this whole thing started by 'happenstance' that's highly doubtful. Much more likely that this has been a witch hunt from the very start.

You're are an amazing voice of reason. It's refreshing.
This site used to actually be a reasonable place for people to discuss politics and election strategies without the annoying 'bumper sticker' politics.
Now it's just bumper sticker politics.

So says the guy who just posted a long ranting post, full of "annoying bumper sticker politics."
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 07:57:20 PM »

It's good to know democrats love James Comey now, pathetic hacks

I don't think people are defending Comey. They're questioning the timing.
Better late than never, but why right after Comey gave that testimony?

Yes.  Both of these can be true:

1. Comey has made some serious mistakes over the past year, and probably needed to go.

2. Trump's firing of Comey at this time reeks of conflict of interest.

Agree.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 08:07:26 PM »

Any employer that would do this to one of their employees would be a complete assh**e.
But .... should we all be shocked that trump falls under this category ?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2017, 08:50:06 PM »

She said nearly word for word what has been said for MONTHS by liberals.

If you are true to your ethics and your beliefs, and if you truly believed comey was improper in how he handled himself during the clinton email investigation, and possibly violated the hatch act, then you can't help but feel as if justice was done when he got fired.

Would the executing of a child murderer/raper be invalid and unjustified if the execution was carried out by pol pot?

Funny how, now all of a sudden, someone like boshembechle (marty) quotes and agrees with anything Susan Collins says.
LOL.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 12:25:37 PM »

The issue is not his termination but rather the timing of it.

Joel Pollack has suggested a very plausible reason for the timing. James Clapper's testimony on Monday that there was no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia and that therefore Trump couldn't be reasonably accused of trying to cover up this conspiracy.

Of course it hasn't stopped Dems and their allies in the media unreasonably accusing Trump in their ever more histrionic pushing of this tired conspiracy theory but there's not much that can be done about that.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/09/james-comey-simple-explanation/

I'm not even going to bother reading anything you post if you're going to quote Breitbart.

EnglishPete quoting Breitbart.
LOL.
The fascist Nazi website, for fascist Nazis.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2017, 12:38:26 PM »

The issue is not his termination but rather the timing of it.

Joel Pollack has suggested a very plausible reason for the timing. James Clapper's testimony on Monday that there was no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia and that therefore Trump couldn't be reasonably accused of trying to cover up this conspiracy.

Of course it hasn't stopped Dems and their allies in the media unreasonably accusing Trump in their ever more histrionic pushing of this tired conspiracy theory but there's not much that can be done about that.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/09/james-comey-simple-explanation/

I'm not even going to bother reading anything you post if you're going to quote Breitbart.

EnglishPete quoting Breitbart.
LOL.
The fascist Nazi website, for fascist Nazis.

Oh noes. A far leftist calling right wingers "fascist". I did nat zee that one coming!

LOL.
I'm calling you one.
Don't try and back peddle. You, yourself, admitted to being a fascist.
Oh and by the way ..... Breitbart is trash.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2017, 01:32:29 PM »

Don't try and back peddle. You, yourself, admitted to being a fascist.

For the record I did not 'admit' to being a fascist. Your opinion on whether you think I'm a fascist or not is of no importance.

You admitted to having fascist tendencies.
I'm not the only one here on Atlas, who has noticed and called-you-out on your poorly disguised fascist and bigoted comments.
Don't try and make it look like it's just one person who holds this opinion of you.
Thus it is "important" that others here on Atlas know the "kind" of individual you really are, if and when they read your posts.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 01:46:35 PM »

WAVE ALERT from Quinnipiac: Trump approval 36/58. Most important: D+16 (!!!) on generic ballot

Other huge Q'pac finding: Trump now BARELY above-water with working-class whites (his base), 47-46. Ditto white men.

https://twitter.com/HotlineJosh/status/862368209693007873

I found this part amusing:

Yep.
The top three: idiot, incompetent and liar, just about cover it.
I'm glad to see that most people are starting to open their eyes to the truth regarding this clown we elected president.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2017, 01:56:22 PM »

She's as dumb as her father...on the bright side though, at least she dosent kill dogs like her siblings

OMG.
Not bullsh*ting you ..... your post actually made me cry (with tears) in laughter.
8-)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2017, 03:51:44 PM »

wapo, WSJ, NBC etc are agreeing on this matter, even while i guess, you are looking for the gateway pundit confirmation. Wink + Tongue

Doesn't matter if the story was 'confirmed' in the Gateway Pundit, the New York Times, NBC or Breitbart. If their sources are an opposition Senator and three other anonymous officials then its fake news. If they've got better evidence for their claim then its not.

^ aka "evidence isn't evidence if I don't want to believe so it's "fake"". Roll Eyes

LOL.
Exactly.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2017, 03:53:51 PM »

You can just feel how difficult it is for EnglishPete to post here without adding triple parentheses to any of his "contributions".

His "contributions" come from opinion pieces he reads from Breitbart.
What does that tell you ?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 09:10:45 PM »

I would like to see more verification on this, before reacting to it.
But if true, it could be big !
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 02:30:32 PM »

Trump said (in NBC interview) that he asked Comey whether he was under investigation.

I'm now reading in twitter that it might be illegal to ask the man who investigates you about it. Anyone knows?

FBI Directors don't inform people if they're under investigation or not. Comey probably said something along the lines of, "Well, I can't say that, but you're not the focus".

You also have to factor in the fact that Trump is a pathological liar about everything....even bane issues like his height or the square feet of his Penthouse

You forgot to add, "or the size of his hands," in your post.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2017, 07:26:34 PM »

President Donald Trump told NBC News' Lester Holt that any ties between Trump and Russia is a story fabricated by Democrats to use as an excuse for losing the 2016 election.

Video : http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/05/11/trump-nbc-news-russia-a-made-up-story-by-democrats-sot.cnn
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2017, 03:26:56 PM »

Trump just went on FOX and refuses to say if he's secretly taping Comey and others.

LOL.
What an orange-haired clown !
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2017, 05:59:27 PM »

Can this thread become the 'Russiaism is the new Birtherism' thread? (Gass might want to edit it)

Barry went 2.5 years before handing over his birth certificate. Truly amazing how he got away with it for that long.

Funny to see blue avatars (trumpers) bringing-up the topic of, and discussing/posting comments regarding "Birtherism."
Don't they realize that this topic reminds people of trump's stupidity, and the idiotic deplorables that actually went along believing this as actual truth.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2017, 07:01:23 PM »

Barack Obama should have never made the long form of his birth certificate public, because it proved that the man had no spine.

Instead he should have gone live on television and literally tell the birthers to go f**k themselves.

Yes, this is basically what Barry did for the first 2 years of his term on all issues...until his party lost a House of Congress in the 2010 elections.

Why on earth would Trump bother giving sulking whiners and losers the time of day now? Man up and take the loss.

Parrot (constantly saying) .... "Man up and take the loss .... man up and take the loss .... Polly want-a cracker."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies