Dean's running mate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:56:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Dean's running mate
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Author Topic: Dean's running mate  (Read 26981 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2004, 06:50:12 PM »

exactly and its getting annoying, his posts numbers are going up but should go back and count how many are without substance.  He always responds even if he doesn't say anything anymore.

Beginnign to know what cable 24 hr news is like.

I did see SSen Nelson of FL rumored and even John Breaux as possible VPs.

well DC is very liberal so a democrat would fit right in.  Onlly place with EV not to vote for both parties at least once.  They have even voted for Mondale and McGovern.

And back to running mates...
JR always tries to bring things back to their original topics.

Yeah, he is turning into another Ryan! Smiley

YOU are turning into Ryan, trying to keep threads on topic. MiamiU is himself, the only one who is comparable to him is DarthKosh. Why the big worry about post numbers, they aren't that important are they? Wink Smiley
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #126 on: January 03, 2004, 06:50:47 PM »

exactly and its getting annoying, his posts numbers are going up but should go back and count how many are without substance.  He always responds even if he doesn't say anything anymore.

well DC is very liberal so a democrat would fit right in.  Onlly place with EV not to vote for both parties at least once.  They have even voted for Mondale and McGovern.

Jravnsbo attacks me again.  what is it you have a problem with?  My culture?  My heritage?  My race?  My sexuality?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #127 on: January 03, 2004, 06:53:15 PM »

Jravnsbo attacks me again.  what is it you have a problem with?  My culture?  My heritage?  My race?  My sexuality?

No silly. Your post numbers. Are you gay, colored? Or what? Smiley
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2004, 06:54:19 PM »

What about my post numbers?

I am white and heterosexual.  Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2004, 06:58:07 PM »

They are running close to jravnsbo's. I think he thinks you are going past him by cheating, in making short, non-political posts. Or maybe he wants to keep the board serious... Smiley
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2004, 07:02:06 PM »

They are running close to jravnsbo's. I think he thinks you are going past him by cheating, in making short, non-political posts. Or maybe he wants to keep the board serious... Smiley
I just think his ego is getting in the way here a bit with the post numbers.  He'll calm down, no worries.
jravnsbo

« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2004, 07:08:05 PM »

PASS ME i COULD CARE LESS  read this discussion you just had.

you are posting meaningless posts just as bad as john.  when I see you talk about politics instea dof mindless chatter I'll be back if ever.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #132 on: January 03, 2004, 07:09:51 PM »

Mike wanted to choose a new avatar.  So me and Gustaf helped him out.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #133 on: January 03, 2004, 07:13:08 PM »

you are posting meaningless posts just as bad as john.  when I see you talk about politics instea dof mindless chatter I'll be back if ever.

Wow. You seem to be feeling really strongly about this? You can't actually compare it with John, he was not communicating with anyone. I try to post in all political discussions where I feel I have something to contribute, as well as having a good time. Are there other opinions in this matter?
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« Reply #134 on: January 03, 2004, 07:28:00 PM »
« Edited: January 03, 2004, 07:29:01 PM by Michael Zeigermann »

I'm sorry if we caused any offence, JR, it certainly wasn't intended. But surely we can all have a bit of fun now and then? Smiley
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #135 on: January 03, 2004, 07:30:05 PM »

I'm sorry if we caused any offence, JR, it certainly wasn't intended. But surely we can all have a bit of fun now and then? Smiley
Yes, we can.  JR had an outburst, that's all.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #136 on: January 03, 2004, 07:48:30 PM »

Mike wanted to choose a new avatar.  So me and Gustaf helped him out.
For the record, I did not suggest the avatar he eventually picked. No offense Mike. Smiley
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #137 on: January 03, 2004, 07:57:36 PM »

I told him to pick Wyoming but he didn't liten.  nothing like a big red rectangle.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #138 on: January 03, 2004, 11:10:34 PM »

Anyway, getting back to the disscussion of Dean's running mate.  It seems that the only two people that he can pick are Edwards and Clark.  The other candidates have spent all their energies attacking Dean, so hew won't pick them.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #139 on: January 03, 2004, 11:24:00 PM »

Anyway, getting back to the disscussion of Dean's running mate.  It seems that the only two people that he can pick are Edwards and Clark.  The other candidates have spent all their energies attacking Dean, so hew won't pick them.
Again, what about feingold?  He was the only senator against the Patriot Act.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #140 on: January 03, 2004, 11:27:17 PM »

Again, what about feingold?  He was the only senator against the Patriot Act.

Feinfold is a possibility.  He could be the VP.  I don't know.  It may be too soon to tell.  Bill Richards is another one.
Demrepdan

« Reply #141 on: January 04, 2004, 02:45:26 AM »

Could this be the end of jravnsbo?!?!??!? Shocked

Tune in tomorrow...for the exciting conclusion! dun dun dun...
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #142 on: January 04, 2004, 12:54:04 PM »

No, he'll be back.  Trust me.
jravnsbo

« Reply #143 on: January 04, 2004, 04:51:07 PM »

Yeah I'm back, but I still think my point was valid.  Miami has been worst lately but a lot of just plain BSing goes on here.  The worst I've seen of any message board about politics.  Keep that in mind.  

If you did half of that on other boards EVERYONE there would be yelling at you.

and back to the subject at hand.

Clark said this morning on Meet the Press NO I Will not be the VP!

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/01/04/elec04.prez.clark/index.html

WOW!!  I thought hew would be Dean's best running mate.  
jravnsbo

« Reply #144 on: January 04, 2004, 04:51:38 PM »

[nice pic Demrepdan!
mtwhitney
Rookie

« Reply #145 on: January 04, 2004, 05:05:26 PM »

I agree. I came to this forum for some serious political discussion, not because it was chat room.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #146 on: January 04, 2004, 05:18:08 PM »

I don't know whether you wanna discuss this at all, or if we're gonna leave it.

I do try to post on all serious issues where I feel I have something to say and which interest me. And I also try to have a little fun in between. What I don't really see is what you guys are getting so up-set about? The main reason for this occuring was that few other people were making any serious posts. There is really nothing stopping you from starting discussions, and when you do I will gladly participate.

I just realized you will probably get mad at me for posting this in the "Dean's running mate"-thread...

As I said, if you wanna discuss what the posting should be like on the forum, I am ready to compromise, as I have stated before. I would like it if we could all get along... Smiley
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #147 on: January 04, 2004, 05:36:34 PM »

I do try to post on all serious issues where I feel I have something to say and which interest me. And I also try to have a little fun in between. What I don't really see is what you guys are getting so up-set about? The main reason for this occuring was that few other people were making any serious posts. There is really nothing stopping you from starting discussions, and when you do I will gladly participate.

I just realized you will probably get mad at me for posting this in the "Dean's running mate"-thread...

As I said, if you wanna discuss what the posting should be like on the forum, I am ready to compromise, as I have stated before. I would like it if we could all get along... Smiley
You are entitled, gustaf.  I don't think Jravnsbo's point is valid.  If he takes it up with the moderator and Leip has a problem with me, that's a different story.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #148 on: January 04, 2004, 05:37:56 PM »

You are entitled, gustaf.  I don't think Jravnsbo's point is valid.  If he takes it up with the moderator and Leip has a problem with me, that's a different story.

Leip didn't have a problem with John, so I can't imagine him having a problem with, well, almost anything, but certainly not all this.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #149 on: January 04, 2004, 05:39:12 PM »

Leip didn't have a problem with John, so I can't imagine him having a problem with, well, almost anything, but certainly not all this.
Leip basically lets us post.  The only time I have seen him intervene was at the old board, with the Democrat/Republican troll.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies