NYT: Trump Asked Comey to End Flynn Investigation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:32:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  NYT: Trump Asked Comey to End Flynn Investigation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21
Author Topic: NYT: Trump Asked Comey to End Flynn Investigation  (Read 29565 times)
kyc0705

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: May 16, 2017, 07:15:15 PM »

You unironically use phrases like "Compost," "NYSlimes," and "Schmuck Schumer." Every argument and comment you make is so obviously shallow and unconvincing that I genuinely believe there's a one-in-three chance you're a Democrat who just likes to troll.
Those are not terms you or other liberals would be familiar with. They come from Mark Levin who regularly uses them on his radio show.

I don't care where they came from, they make you sound like a child who is reduced to made-up words because you've lost the argument at hand.
Thomas Jackson
ghostmonkey

Political Matrix
E: 8.77, S: 8.79

« Reply #226 on: May 16, 2017, 07:16:23 PM »

You unironically use phrases like "Compost," "NYSlimes," and "Schmuck Schumer." Every argument and comment you make is so obviously shallow and unconvincing that I genuinely believe there's a one-in-three chance you're a Democrat who just likes to troll.
Those are not terms you or other liberals would be familiar with. They come from Mark Levin who regularly uses them on his radio show.

I don't care where they came from, they make you sound like a child who is reduced to made-up words because you've lost the argument at hand.

Do you need a safe space?
kyc0705

« Reply #227 on: May 16, 2017, 07:17:57 PM »

Do you need a safe space?

Hey, you're the guy who apparently just parrots a radio host...
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #228 on: May 16, 2017, 07:18:03 PM »

Can we try not ruining this thread with personal attacks?
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #229 on: May 16, 2017, 07:18:31 PM »

it's not possible. It just isn't. Go to any forum and it happens.
kyc0705

« Reply #230 on: May 16, 2017, 07:18:55 PM »

But does that make it right?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #231 on: May 16, 2017, 07:19:01 PM »

I'd rather keep the senile idiot in charge than hand the keys to Pence via impeachment.

As someone on the left, I'm starting to think it may come down to party (or politics) vs. country for us, too. Do we support leaving the feckless and incompetent Trump in place to handicap the GOP's conservative agenda at the cost of the potential damage he may wreak? Or do we support replacing him with the religious zealot and former talk-show host, who appears to be at least some sort of functional human being (and innocent of Donald's wrongdoing)?

And here lies The Million Dollar Question !!
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #232 on: May 16, 2017, 07:19:24 PM »

Pretty much everywhere on the internet unfortunately.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #233 on: May 16, 2017, 07:20:02 PM »

So Comey is definitely testifying?
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #234 on: May 16, 2017, 07:21:18 PM »

This is laughable. This supposedly happened in February, but Comey never says anything about it (as he would have been required to do) and then goes in front of Congress, under oath, and says that he wasn't pressured?

The Mccabe, an Obama appointee who hates Trump with a passion, denies the same thing under oath to Congress?

It's obvious that the Compost and NYSlimes are coordinating with the DNC and Schmuck Schumer. Notice Schmuck Schumer has a prepared comment for every new "revelation" by the Compost and the Slimes.

This is the same game plan that the media ran during the campaign, the same one that had all of you believing Hillary! was up by 10 points and had the election in the bag.

You can stamp your feet all you want, you can cry and dream about impeachment, but it isn't happening.

Because you just can't stand that someone might have a different opinion than you.

I honestly believe that the MSM is the single greatest threat to America that has ever existed.

Stop trolling
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #235 on: May 16, 2017, 07:22:14 PM »

comey recently said, he wanted to testify in public and...i don't think he is going to have a choice if graham and chaffetz are serious.
EnglishPete

« Reply #236 on: May 16, 2017, 07:23:12 PM »

He'd better. After all the 'anonymous' quotes he's been giving the media tonight.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #237 on: May 16, 2017, 07:23:58 PM »

comey recently said, he wanted to testify in public and...i don't think he is going to have a choice if graham and chaffetz are serious.

Excellent, looks like also the Senate.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #238 on: May 16, 2017, 07:24:10 PM »

Tucker Carlson's sucking Trump's d--- again.

hey man give him a break he's on State Media.
Thomas Jackson
ghostmonkey

Political Matrix

« Reply #239 on: May 16, 2017, 07:25:37 PM »

This is laughable. This supposedly happened in February, but Comey never says anything about it (as he would have been required to do) and then goes in front of Congress, under oath, and says that he wasn't pressured?

The Mccabe, an Obama appointee who hates Trump with a passion, denies the same thing under oath to Congress?

It's obvious that the Compost and NYSlimes are coordinating with the DNC and Schmuck Schumer. Notice Schmuck Schumer has a prepared comment for every new "revelation" by the Compost and the Slimes.

This is the same game plan that the media ran during the campaign, the same one that had all of you believing Hillary! was up by 10 points and had the election in the bag.

You can stamp your feet all you want, you can cry and dream about impeachment, but it isn't happening.

Because you just can't stand that someone might have a different opinion than you.

I honestly believe that the MSM is the single greatest threat to America that has ever existed.

Stop trolling

The media has always had deep ties to Communists and leftist ideology. They exist for one purpose, to influence the public to support their ideology and causes. They regularly coordinate with each other and with leftist politicians to achieve their common goals.

No one put them into power. No one elected them to govern. Yet they believe that they have some right to spew propaganda in an attempt to reshape society and drown out any voice to the contrary.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #240 on: May 16, 2017, 07:25:54 PM »

Chaffetz demanding the memo is suggestive Chaffetz is fleeing the ship and determined not to let Trump bring him down.
Thomas Jackson
ghostmonkey

Political Matrix

« Reply #241 on: May 16, 2017, 07:27:12 PM »

Comey just declined an invitation to testify. Remember? He was already offered the chance. If the media narrative were true, why would he do that? Why wouldn't he have brought this to light in his previous testimony that was under oath?
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #242 on: May 16, 2017, 07:27:31 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
kyc0705

« Reply #243 on: May 16, 2017, 07:27:53 PM »

Stop trolling

The media has always had deep ties to Communists and leftist ideology. They exist for one purpose, to influence the public to support their ideology and causes. They regularly coordinate with each other and with leftist politicians to achieve their common goals.

No one put them into power. No one elected them to govern. Yet they believe that they have some right to spew propaganda in an attempt to reshape society and drown out any voice to the contrary.

The media outlets are run by very wealthy businessmen who would most likely not support an economic system which would not allow them to maintain their fortunes or grow them. You can say they're left-leaning, but it's hard to argue that they're anti-capitalist.
Thomas Jackson
ghostmonkey

Political Matrix

« Reply #244 on: May 16, 2017, 07:29:02 PM »

Stop trolling

The media outlets are run by very wealthy businessmen who would most likely not support an economic system which would not allow them to maintain their fortunes or grow them. You can say they're left-leaning, but it's hard to argue that they're anti-capitalist.

George Soros disagrees with you.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #245 on: May 16, 2017, 07:29:10 PM »

Comey just declined an invitation to testify. Remember? He was already offered the chance.

you are not up-to-date.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-james-comey-fbi-director-russia-investigation-senate-hearing-a7734581.html

....and he wouldn't have a whole lot to say about that is subpoenaed.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #246 on: May 16, 2017, 07:29:21 PM »

Man, I need to get on these threads more often to figure out who I need to put on ignore. It's so useful!
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #247 on: May 16, 2017, 07:29:57 PM »

Again, ignore the kid.

Comey's going to testify if the hearing is public. Really this situation has no downside. Either Trump is impeached or he carries on deeply wounded and powerless.
EnglishPete

« Reply #248 on: May 16, 2017, 07:30:17 PM »

ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #249 on: May 16, 2017, 07:30:20 PM »

panic in the WH...

Jason Miller on CNN: "little bit weird and vindictive on Comey's part that he had a little diary that he could play gotcha with"
https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/864627834458824704

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies