NYT: Trump Asked Comey to End Flynn Investigation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:31:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  NYT: Trump Asked Comey to End Flynn Investigation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21]
Author Topic: NYT: Trump Asked Comey to End Flynn Investigation  (Read 29525 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #500 on: May 18, 2017, 11:09:34 PM »

I don't like Putin, but I also don't like the Democrats yelling Russia to deflect from the Wikileaks emails rather than talking about issues that affect ordinary people, stop taking the corrupt fat cat money, and stop being so hawkish.

You think it's all to distract from the email stuff? It's part of a larger midterm strategy to drag down Trump and by extension, the GOP brand. Midterm elections aren't really about each party's policies. They are referendums on the president. Parties need a message but the time for that to dominate are not off-year elections.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #501 on: May 18, 2017, 11:11:33 PM »

I don't like Putin, but I also don't like the Democrats yelling Russia to deflect from the Wikileaks emails rather than talking about issues that affect ordinary people, stop taking the corrupt fat cat money, and stop being so hawkish.

You think it's all to distract from the email stuff? It's part of a larger midterm strategy to drag down Trump and by extension, the GOP brand. Midterm elections aren't really about each party's policies. They are referendums on the president. Parties need a message but the time for that to dominate are not off-year elections.

When Hillary was asked about the e-mails during the debate, she went batsh**t crazy with Russia Russia Russia, and the party followed her off the cliff.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #502 on: May 18, 2017, 11:14:55 PM »

When Hillary was asked about the e-mails during the debate, she went batsh**t crazy with Russia Russia Russia, and the party followed her off the cliff.

Sure, she was doing what many politicians do. Deflect, spin, whatever. Doesn't change things right now, though. Aside from it being the right thing to do to bring down Trump if he did what he is currently being accused of, bringing down his approval rating and the GOP brand is still part of an effective midterm strategy.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #503 on: May 18, 2017, 11:15:29 PM »

I saw that jfern was the last person to post in this thread, and as I was clicking it I thought, "wouldn't it be funny if it was a 'but Hillary' post"?
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #504 on: May 18, 2017, 11:16:41 PM »

Okay Jfern let's cut the garbage an get straight to it you are dissimive of this Russia scandel because you're in the whole "all Russia did was expose the corrupt DNC robbing Bernie so it was a good thing" boat like those idiots on his FB whenever the topic comes up aren't you?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #505 on: May 18, 2017, 11:18:28 PM »

Okay Jfern let's cut the garbage an get straight to it you are dissimive of this Russia scandel because you're in the whole "all Russia did was expose the corrupt DNC robbing Bernie so it was a good thing" boat like those idiots on his FB whenever the topic comes up aren't you?

We still don't have any evidence that Russia was involved there. The DNC denied the FBI's request to look at their servers. And regardless, the Wikileaks e-mails were DKIM verified to be accurate. Starting a new cold war with zero evidence to deflect on how your party serves only the elites and rigged the primary is a new low. What happened here?

https://twitter.com/thedemocrats/status/260497619862835201?lang=en
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #506 on: May 18, 2017, 11:20:50 PM »

Trump won, get over it.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #507 on: May 18, 2017, 11:23:36 PM »

We still don't have any evidence that Russia was involved there. The DNC denied the FBI's request to look at their servers. And regardless, the Wikileaks e-mails were DKIM verified to be accurate. Starting a new cold war with zero evidence to deflect on how your party serves only the elites and rigged the primary is a new low. What happened here?

https://twitter.com/thedemocrats/status/260497619862835201?lang=en
JFC
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #508 on: May 19, 2017, 03:35:52 AM »

The meltdown among libs is insane.

Meltdown? You sweet boy, you can't imagine how much libs are enjoying every minute of this fiasco.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies