Trump is Toast
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:03:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump is Toast
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump is Toast  (Read 1962 times)
Panhandle Progressive
politicaljunkie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 06, 2017, 09:03:18 PM »

All the trump supporters thought he would make america great again but what he actually did was make america watergate again. It's inevitable now that he'll be forced out. STICK A FORK IN HIM, HE'S DONE!
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 09:25:05 PM »

make america watergate agian. ricard nixon is a FF hero and so is Tump. scandals make America better!
Lord Admirale
Admiral President
YaBB God
United States Minor Outlying Islands

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 10:20:41 PM »

All the trump supporters thought he would make america great again but what he actually did was make america watergate again. It's inevitable now that he'll be forced out. STICK A FORK IN HIM, HE'S DONE!
Change your pants, you're creaming yourself over fantasies.
catographer
Megameow
United States
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 02:07:38 AM »

His first 5 months have been an unmitigated disaster. No legislative accomplishments, major campaign-promise initiatives stalled or blocked, popularity around Obama's worst, embarrassment to our allies and relief to Russia. Administration is poorly staffed, poorly run, directionless, bogged down by controversy and scandal. His only accomplishments have been regulatory and through executive actions, which can go the same way Obama's second term actions did and be repealed by the next President.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 03:41:56 AM »

FAKE NEWS! He didn't delete e-mails, that's the real crime. That's why the fake news is trying to spin all these false stories about Comey/Russia to deflect the blame where it really belongs: on HER. Libs are just berserk that they lost an election that they should have won! Russia had nothing to do with it! Crooked Hillary lost because she's an out-of-touch, old, corrupt, vindictive, villainous, lying, race-baiting, neoliberal warmongering corporatist hag who had to rig he own party's primary to "win" the nomination. Dems are desperately using Putin as a scapegoat. Don't believe anything you see on the lamestream fake news media. These unnamed "sources" don't exist. They just don't want to make America great again! We the People side with President Donald J. Trump!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2017, 06:16:47 AM »

If he goes down, he goes down, but you can't say OMG 5 MONTHS WITHOUT ANYTHING HE'S A FAILURE!!! So what if it's been 5 months? I don't care. I'll be happy if we get tax reform within a year, heck, even four. I don't care how long it takes to do some things as long as they are attempted.

And it's kinda hard to reverse 8 years of Obama in 5 months btw
President of the civil service full of trans activists
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 09:10:43 AM »

tbh I thought this was in 2016 until I saw OP. On the subject of President Pence, I'll believe it when I see it.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 02:15:52 PM »

Replace Obama with Bush, and that was basically Obama's platform in 2012.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2017, 02:22:14 PM »

Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

P P P

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2017, 04:32:08 PM »

Legend
catographer
Megameow
United States
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2017, 09:05:07 PM »

If he goes down, he goes down, but you can't say OMG 5 MONTHS WITHOUT ANYTHING HE'S A FAILURE!!! So what if it's been 5 months? I don't care. I'll be happy if we get tax reform within a year, heck, even four. I don't care how long it takes to do some things as long as they are attempted.

See, when Obama complained in his second term that he couldn't get any legislative accomplishments because of Republican obstructionism and the split Congress, Republicans shrugged it off. "He had his first two years with a Democratic House and Senate, why didn't he accomplish it then?" they said. Well, Trump's got a friendly House and Senate and somehow still can't pass anything of significance. Obama got major legislative achievements in his first year, some in his first 5 months. Trump is on track for ZERO in his first year, possibly in his second. And if Dems take the House in 2018, you can say goodbye to any major legislative accomplishments for Trump in his first term (if he gets only one).
catographer
Megameow
United States
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2017, 09:08:07 PM »

The reality is that a big reason he has accomplished very little so far is that his team is ill-equipped to handle a legislative agenda. They don't know what they're doing, they're rudderless. Heck, he can't even keep up his appointments and nominations.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies