State Legislature Special Election Mega Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:02:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  State Legislature Special Election Mega Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: State Legislature Special Election Mega Thread  (Read 176426 times)
Babeuf

« on: November 19, 2017, 12:21:08 AM »

All things considered, 56R-44D was not a bad performance for the Democrat at all, given how weak a candidate he appeared to be in the primary.
I'd guess that the competitive New Orleans mayoral race juicing turnout there + very low turnout everywhere else is basically responsible for that.
Babeuf

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 09:55:00 PM »

More proof that the Midwest is the most elastic region of the country. The Dems should be focused on it for 2020. The sunbelt "muh demographics" is either going to happen or it isn't, but the biggest swing vote susceptible to candidate & message will be in the Midwest.

I agree

But I thought everyone in the Midwest who voted for Trump is racist/sexist and will never vote Democrat again /s.

Yeah, didn't you hear? We have to give up on #MeToo and trans rights and go all Corbyn to get them back.
I know what you're getting at (his economic views) but Corbyn is totally in favor of trans rights and #MeToo just fwiw.

Good night though, even if Scaggs loses!
Babeuf

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 09:57:12 PM »

More proof that the Midwest is the most elastic region of the country. The Dems should be focused on it for 2020. The sunbelt "muh demographics" is either going to happen or it isn't, but the biggest swing vote susceptible to candidate & message will be in the Midwest.

I agree

But I thought everyone in the Midwest who voted for Trump is racist/sexist and will never vote Democrat again /s.

Yeah, didn't you hear? We have to give up on #MeToo and trans rights and go all Corbyn to get them back.
I know what you're getting at (his economic views) but Corbyn is totally in favor of trans rights and #MeToo just fwiw.

Good night though, even if Scaggs loses!

LET ME CHANNEL KING LEAR IN PEACE.
Haha sorry! Tongue
Babeuf

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 09:05:59 PM »
« Edited: February 20, 2018, 09:08:04 PM by Babeuf »

Found Channel 3000 covering the Wisconsin Supreme Court primary.

https://www.channel3000.com/news/politics/elections/election-results

Anyone find a place that's covering it with map results?
Found a place with maps: https://projects.jsonline.com/news/2018/2/20/february-2018-milwaukee-area-primary-election-results.html
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies