How would you have voted?: United States Presidential Elections (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:00:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  How would you have voted?: United States Presidential Elections (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How would you have voted?: United States Presidential Elections  (Read 316699 times)
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« on: July 29, 2009, 02:00:49 PM »

1904:  Theodore Roosevelt
1908:  William Howard Taft
1912:  William Howard Taft
1916:  Charles Evans Hughes
1920:  Warren G. Harding
1924:  Calvin Coolidge
1928:  Herbert Hoover

1932:  FDR
1936:  FDR
1940:  FDR
1944:  FDR

1948:  Strom Thurmond
1952:  Dwight Eisenhower
1956:  Dwight Eisenhower
1960:  Richard Nixon
1964:  Barry Goldwater

1968:  George Wallace
1972:  Richard Nixon
1976:  Gerald Ford
1980:  Reagan
1984:  Reagan
1988:  Bush 41
1992:  Bush 41
1996:  Dole
2000:  Bush 43
2004:  Bush 43
2008:  McCain
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 07:25:04 PM »

Thurmond 48 and Wallace 68? Really?? You're truly that nostalgic for segregation?

Why?  Is it wrong to have an opinion?
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 10:37:10 PM »

Thurmond 48 and Wallace 68? Really?? You're truly that nostalgic for segregation?

Opinions might not exactly be wrong but they can be idiotic and bigoted.
Exactly. These anti-Obama people are members of the Republican Party, but of late it seems that they are really members of the Fascist Party.

FASCISM? HA that's funny.  You wanna talk about fascism, join the democrap or should i say media party.
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 05:40:53 PM »

Opinions might not exactly be wrong but they can be idiotic and bigoted.
Exactly. These anti-Obama people are members of the Republican Party, but of late it seems that they are really members of the Fascist Party.

FASCISM? HA that's funny.  You wanna talk about fascism, join the democrap or should i say media party.

George Wallace is far from Conservative, he wanted to spend more than the Great Society and New Deal Combined. I question your Conservatism. Mechaman *Snaps* take care of him.

Alright! Let's begin:

Strom Thurmond campaign 1948
The States Right's Democratic Party:
Positions:
Racial Segregation: ie Not allowing the races to mix and preventing the sexiness of interracial love. My sworn enemy of political positions. If I ever get a non-white girl pregnant and she has twins I'll name them "Strom" and "Thurmond" to piss all over his legacy.
Wanted to retain Jim Crow Laws: "Separate but equal" bullsh*t.
Supported the idea of white Supremacy: In other words, anybody who isn't a member of the white race is inferior. And somewhere in Thailand opebo is laughing his ass off.
Opposed racially integrating the armed forces for the same reason why dumbasses oppose getting rid of "Don't Ask Don't Tell": It'll mess up the morale of the troops!
The whole platform was flat out racist, anybody who would support such a ticket are racefags of excessive degree.
Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_Rights_Democratic

George Wallace campaign 1968
American Independent Party:
Still pro-segregation: The douchebaggery of this position never ceases to amaze me.
Campaigned on the "Stand up for America" bullsh*t calling for a return to the times before those derned hippies took over!
Only purpose in election was to force the election to be decided by the House of Representatives to which I ask: Why bother?
Ran a facistic law and order campaign that included putting those derned hippies in their place!
His vice presidential runningmate suggested that nuclear weapons could be used in Vietnam! World War III bitches!
Was the most extreme anti-hippie facist ever! He made Reagan look soft! He pledged to run over any demonstrators who got in front of his limousine and asserted that the only four letter words that hippies didn't know were "w-o-r-k" and "s-o-a-p". Hey Wallace! F-u-c-k y-o-u you dead piece of s-h-i-t! What does that spell!?
Accused Humphrey and Nixon of wanting to radically desegregate the South...big friggin deal!
His campaigning attracted the attention of the FAR RIGHT, including the ape sh*t John Birch Society.
As to emphasize how much he loves running over hippies: "I tell you when November comes, the first time they lie down in front of my limousine it'll be the last one they ever lay down in front of; their day is over!"
Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
As most of you sanes can tell, George Wallace was just as bad, if not worse, than Strom Thurmond when he campaigned for president. For one, Strom didn't talk openly about running over American protestors or nuking the hell out of foreign nations. If somebody put a gun to my head and told me to vote for either of these guys, I would tell them to empty the barrel in my mouth.
Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wallace_presidential_campaign,_1968#cite_note-4

This kid has got to be joking, or he's prophetman.

Umm duh.  It's so funny to watch you guys overreact and trip over yourselves on this board.  I can't believe you actually thought I was serious.
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 07:03:19 PM »

Keep telling yourself that.
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 07:51:25 PM »

Umm duh.  It's so funny to watch you guys overreact and trip over yourselves on this board.  I can't believe you actually thought I was serious.

Keep telling yourself that kid. I knew you were mega bullshitting the whole time, thus why I called your bluff:

Do you want a cookie or something?  I told you I was joking.
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 08:21:17 PM »

Keep telling yourself that kid. I knew you were mega bullshitting the whole time, thus why I called your bluff:

I knew you were joking and frankly, nobody is impressed. All you did was waste your own time making a pointless joke like that. Everybody is laughing, not with you, but at your desperate attempt to be an attention whore joke poster.

I LOVE IT!  Keep blasting me, it's funny.
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 08:38:06 PM »

I knew you were joking and frankly, nobody is impressed. All you did was waste your own time making a pointless joke like that. Everybody is laughing, not with you, but at your desperate attempt to be an attention whore joke poster.

Okay!

Is that the best you've got?
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 09:14:06 PM »

Okay!

Is that the best you've got?

XD You're funny dude.  I'm impressed.
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 10:32:15 PM »

So, you're 16 and you support Strom Thurmond?  Seriously?

Does this thread ask who you would vote for with modern circumstances or w/out hindsight?

I don't believe it has been specified; I don't feel like looking, though.

If I did, what's it to you?  Today it's socially unacceptable to be anti-Civil Rights.  So my opinion doesn't really matter.  I'm a conservative Northwestern Floridian, what do you expect?
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 10:40:14 PM »

I'm a conservative Northwestern Floridian, what do you expect?

Not to support Charlie Crist.

Touché.  But I like Crist.  He's done a very good job as governor.  And although Rubio is a conservative, I'd support Crist.
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 11:04:25 PM »

Are my ears deceiving me? Did he just say he did not support Civil Rights?

Are my ears deceiving me?  Did someone not hear what I said?
Let me put it to you this way.  I.  Support.  Civil.  Rights.  I.  Am.  A.  Pathological.  Kidder.
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009, 11:32:00 PM »

So, you're 16 and you support Strom Thurmond?  Seriously?

Does this thread ask who you would vote for with modern circumstances or w/out hindsight?

I don't believe it has been specified; I don't feel like looking, though.

If I did, what's it to you?  Today it's socially acceptable to be anti-Civil Rights.  So my opinion doesn't really matter.  I'm a conservative Northwestern Floridian, what do you expect?

?

Wow.  Way to misquote me.  I definitely said "Today it's socially unacceptable to be anti-Civil Rights."  And way to leave the Republican Party.
FloridaRepublican
justrhyno
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 02:34:49 PM »

Guys floridarepub is friggin kidding. Did you guys not see the little fake insultfest between me and him (or is it she)?
Besides he is so right, Civil Rights are overrated, what about Prostitute Rights? I'd rather have hookers to bang than an equal and just society.

That's what I'M saying.  Lol this is so entertaining.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies