THE ORB
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:22:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  THE ORB
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: THE ORB  (Read 2281 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 21, 2017, 04:58:41 PM »

Figures that the Ithil stone should have ended up with the Saudis though.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 05:08:07 PM »

Figures that the Ithil stone should have ended up with the Saudis though.

Are they using it to communicate with Melkor, beyond the Walls of Night?
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 05:10:16 PM »

I think if you look up the word "globalist" in the dictionary, this image pops up.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 05:11:03 PM »

I'd assume that it has something to do with the dark side of the Force.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 05:12:09 PM »

I think if you look up the word "globalist" in the dictionary, this image pops up.
Talk about a President "palling around with terrorists." These people literally funded 9/11. I'm with Stone on this one.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 05:15:55 PM »

I don't think backing the Saudis over Iran is necessarily such a silly, wrongheaded policy (clearly a (((globalist)))), but fraternizing with them like this is just pathetic and unnecessary.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 05:16:55 PM »

Lol get cucked Infowars
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2017, 05:17:56 PM »

This is my favorite Trump image, ever.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2017, 05:21:13 PM »

I don't think backing the Saudis over Iran is necessarily such a silly, wrongheaded policy (clearly a (((globalist)))), but fraternizing with them like this is just pathetic and unnecessary.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2017, 06:21:14 PM »
« Edited: May 21, 2017, 06:22:49 PM by Special Boy »

This is how I imagine the secret rulers of our world looking like in their lair. I am sure everyone gets wrekt and gets laid at their parties.. The Free Masons wish they could cater their events.. and many junior demons are not "pure" enough to attend.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2017, 06:25:41 PM »

I want The_Donald flooded with that image by tomorrow morning.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2017, 06:41:22 PM »

They are trying to drain the globalists's power. Alone, it would kill them. They still need Farage, Putin, Le Pen, and Flynn to fully drain their powers. Comey, Ivanka, and Jared have refused to help, but the three of them could destroy it with just them. Pence refused to help because he "already went through electrical conversion therapy."
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2017, 07:10:31 PM »

Ah, here we go:

"In reality, Trump was attending the opening of the Global Centre for Combating Extremist Ideology along with Saudi Arabia King Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi when the photo was taken. The state-of-the art centre aims to monitor and combat global extremism in real time. During the opening, the leaders in attendance placed their hands on an illuminated globe as a gesture of their combined commitment to ending terrorism, and to officially activate the centre by launching a welcome video on the screens above."

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/05/21/donald-trump-orb_n_16742998.html

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2017, 07:16:39 PM »

I don't think it's (((globalist))), it may be [[[globalist]]] or <<<globalist>>>.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2017, 07:20:53 PM »

It's even better in context; play "find the leader":

TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2017, 07:22:14 PM »

I don't think it's (((globalist))), it may be [[[globalist]]] or <<<globalist>>>.

it is a long-standing (((globalist))) stance to prefer saudi arabia to iran.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2017, 07:26:08 PM »

Looks pretty Legion of Doom to me.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2017, 08:58:57 PM »

Ah, here we go:

"In reality, Trump was attending the opening of the Global Centre for Combating Extremist Ideology along with Saudi Arabia King Salman bin Abdulaziz al-Saud and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi when the photo was taken. The state-of-the art centre aims to monitor and combat global extremism in real time. During the opening, the leaders in attendance placed their hands on an illuminated globe as a gesture of their combined commitment to ending terrorism, and to officially activate the centre by launching a welcome video on the screens above."

I had assumed something along those lines, but that's still no excuse for setting up the photo op to look like someplace James Bond needs to escape from while it explodes behind him.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2017, 09:21:58 PM »

Ah, here we go:

Will not accept this. The picture is just too amazing. A satanic ritual? (Church of The Dark Lord has denounced). Illuminati? Donald entranced by the orb? The possibilities are endless.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2017, 09:32:25 PM »

Ah, here we go:

I had assumed something along those lines, but that's still no excuse for setting up the photo op to look like someplace James Bond needs to escape from while it explodes behind him.

I mean...

How are you going to have that room NOT look like a Bond villain base? It literally is one.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2017, 10:02:26 PM »

The irony is that it is entirely superfluous. A counter extremism centre in Saudi Arabia? If you want to fight religious extremism, get rid of this guy, the religious affairs minister (and direct descendant of Mohammed ibn Abd al-Wahhab)

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2017, 10:10:54 PM »

Ah, here we go:

I mean...

How are you going to have that room NOT look like a Bond villain base? It literally is one.

Naw, those are just storm troopers.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2017, 10:14:55 PM »

Not sure if the current Saudi establishment funded 9/11, but they have been spreading radicalism & the intellectual teaching & foundation of terrorism through-out the world - Even Iran had 3 Presidential debates & a vote.

Saudi is like the worst when it comes to abusing women, gays, atheists, killing people for being gays or atheists. Now they are the leader in fighting terrorism, really ?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2017, 12:04:44 AM »

wtf?

I mean, w.t.f?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2017, 01:37:39 AM »

Huh, is this a Wahhabite thing or something?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies