Dean's running mate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:50:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Dean's running mate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dean's running mate  (Read 27018 times)
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: December 30, 2003, 07:10:35 PM »

Although I think Sen. John Edwards is a good man, and would be a great VP, i doubt he will accept. ON FOX NEWS SUNDAY, he was asked directly about it and he said:

WALLACE: Senator, you have made a point in this campaign of not criticizing your opponents. In fact, you resisted a couple of my efforts today. Some people say that that's a pretty good way to run for vice president.

Do you have any interest in being the vice presidental nominee? And specifically, would you accept it if offered?

EDWARDS: I'm absolutely not interested in being vice president. No, the answer to that question is no.

It's out there clearly he doesn't want it. I hope and think he might if given the oppournity. I don't know why Rep. Harold Ford Jr. is on the list. Ford is a supporter and he endorsed Sen. Kerry for the nomination. Hilliary will be on the list, and I believe so will retiring Sen. Graham. Gen. Clark maybe too. For the rest I doubt it.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2003, 07:12:16 PM »

For all those listing listing candidates like Dick Gephardt, and Kuchinich as cabinet members, I wouldn't get your hopes up. They are negatively attacking Dean who will win the nomination. Clark is the best shot. the next colin powell
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies