Dean's running mate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:19:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Dean's running mate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dean's running mate  (Read 27005 times)
swampdude

« on: December 31, 2003, 02:02:28 AM »

My gut tells me that Dean will select Wesley Clark as VP candidate, but there will be some fences to mend between them.   John Edwards would give him some credibility in the South, but I don't really think it would help much in the long run.  As a Republican, I can only dream of a Dean/Gephardt ticket!   I can't help but believe that Karl Rove would salivate at that prospect.  Hillary would never allow herself to be connected to a Dean candidacy.  She is planning to be the Democrat party's salvation in 2008.   She may be slicker than Slick Willie!!
swampdude

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 10:46:35 AM »

After yesterday's debate, I have little doubt that Edwards would be Dean's first choice for  VP.  I thought they were going to have a group hug in the studio there for a minute.  Dean must suck up to the South and quick.  Edwards has the proper accent.  I think he will surely change his tune about not accepting the VP slot.  They all do.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies