'Van hits pedestrians' on London Bridge
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:15:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  'Van hits pedestrians' on London Bridge
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: 'Van hits pedestrians' on London Bridge  (Read 5579 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2017, 09:04:48 PM »

I heard on MSNBC that three attackers entered a bar and began stabbing patrons? That sounds horrifying.

yeah, as a reaction they got attacked with chairs and bottles.

those terrorists are lacking any shred of human behaviour.
Don't mess with Englishmen is the story here Tongue
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2017, 10:45:35 PM »

I'm more convinced each week that a travel ban is necessary.
Why? The UK wasn't even included in it.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2017, 04:25:13 PM »

I'm more convinced each week that a travel ban is necessary.
Why? The UK wasn't even included in it.
Yes, these attackers very well may be born in the UK. Which makes the situation all the worse, because as Omar Mateen shows, the children of refugees don't always (far too many times as is) assimilate and instead attack the culture in which they were raised.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2017, 04:31:03 PM »

The Manchester Concert that just ended was very powerful stuff.

Watched it live.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2017, 07:44:04 PM »

yeah, as a reaction they got attacked with chairs and bottles.

A whole pub as one rising and demanding of the intruding murderous prick DID YOU SPILL MY PINT?!?!? -  Feeling very patriotic right now.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2017, 01:49:45 AM »

No question, that the "War has Come Home" to the UK in the form of Terrorist attacks in the form of Manchester, as as two high-profile attacks in the heart of London.

The arseholes that carried out these atrocities were deliberately attempting to influence the UK General Elections, as part of some twisted variant of Leninist tactics, thinking that somehow their individual acts of violence and terror would create a "revolutionary scenario"in heavily Multi-Ethnic areas within the entire UK.

The sad delusions of a handful of religious extremists, can and never will influence the people of the UK, who have faced the "Blitz" during WWII, major urban domestic unrest under Thatcher, as well as guerrilla warfare in the Heart of London, as part of a misguided philosophy of protecting the Unionist Majority in Northern Ireland and refusal to negotiate throughout the 1980s.

I am extremely proud for the resilience that they have shown in the face of Terror and Extremism, despite the horrific incidents of the past three months.

What is even more remarkable is that the Tories attempt to scapegoat the Labour Candidate as a "Fellow Traveler" and "Supporter of Terrorism" has been met with a resounding Epic Fail at the hands of the Voters.

Meanwhile the desperate Tory candidate reaches out to the former terrorists of the UUP to try to form a coalition government....

If anything, this election actually moves a United and Free Ireland closer than ever before, since both SF and the UUP want increased trade with the Republic of Ireland, and England looks further and further away for those gazing at their faded Union Jack flags in their Grandparents basement...

So my apologies for a minor rant.... my younger Sister was only 5 minutes away from stepping on one the Tube Trains bombed on 7/7 in '05.... One of her best mates Fathers remains has never been recovered.

Anyways---- If only the US hadn't have gone so ape s**t after 9/11 when they gave Bush W a free hand to invade and occupy Iraq, the world would be a much better place.

Props to the English for not allowing the terrorist to win and impacting election results in a Democracy, which was after all the goal of the terrorists in the first place.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies