Virtual America: Political Simulation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:34:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Virtual America: Political Simulation
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Virtual America: Political Simulation  (Read 2996 times)
Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix
E: -6.90, S: -6.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 11, 2017, 10:15:02 AM »

Hello friends,

As summer begins and many of us find we've got more time on our hands, I came here to shamelessly promote a forum-based political simulation that I've had the time of my life being a part of for over four years now: Virtual America.

This game has had many ups and downs over the years and has pushed through all of it, but is in a bit of a slump right now and could desperately use some new, fresh players! (Especially Democrats.) All players start off as members of the United States Senate and have the opportunity to move up the ranks in leadership, run for higher office, etc. Essentially, the sky is the limit, and it's a really good time.

We have a great community, a strong Admin team, and it's quite easy to get the hang of. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, and I encourage some of my fellow Atlasians to come on over and get started!
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 12:12:43 PM »

As a long-time player of VUSA who's taken a break from it, I endorse Brewer's message. It's a good game with good people.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 03:42:12 AM »

Hello friends,

As summer begins and many of us find we've got more time on our hands, I came here to shamelessly promote a forum-based political simulation that I've had the time of my life being a part of for over four years now: Virtual America.

This game has had many ups and downs over the years and has pushed through all of it, but is in a bit of a slump right now and could desperately use some new, fresh players! (Especially Democrats.) All players start off as members of the United States Senate and have the opportunity to move up the ranks in leadership, run for higher office, etc. Essentially, the sky is the limit, and it's a really good time.

We have a great community, a strong Admin team, and it's quite easy to get the hang of. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, and I encourage some of my fellow Atlasians to come on over and get started!

I would, but the security check thing keeps messing up my registration
Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 08:12:54 AM »

I'm glad there's an interest here! I've brought the issue up with an admin and am hoping for a quick fix. I'll keep y'all updated!
Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 09:22:43 AM »

Hello friends,

I would, but the security check thing keeps messing up my registration

This issue has been addressed, so come on over! Smiley
FairBol
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2017, 06:48:12 AM »

Trying to log in, but I see I've been banned for some reason? Little help?
onlinebeepboop
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 08:05:01 PM »

I've tried the link again and again but it says it's a bad request. What happened? How can I play Virtual America still?
onlinebeepboop
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 08:05:26 PM »

I've tried the link again and again but it says it's a bad request. What happened? How can I play Virtual America still?
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2017, 08:26:26 PM »

VUSA is dead, and has been for some time. They've all moved to virtualgovernment.us
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies