Re-Elect Leinad for People's House of Representatives!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:31:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Re-Elect Leinad for People's House of Representatives!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Re-Elect Leinad for People's House of Representatives!  (Read 985 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 15, 2017, 05:50:31 AM »

Candidate: Leinad (Fed-GA)
Experience: President, Senator, Governor, Regional Legislator at multiple times--most of the offices that could be held I have held at one point or another
Election Date: June 23rd-25th
Reasons you might vote for Leinad: if you like things like kittens and ice cream Smiley
Reasons you might not vote for Leinad: if ur a big meanie Sad
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 05:51:06 AM »
« Edited: June 15, 2017, 06:01:26 AM by Representative Leinad »

Seattle, Washington, where Leinad made this speech

Hello, hello, ladies and gentlemen. I think you all have a good idea of where I stand, so I'm not going to bore you with a demonstration of how many times I can say "individual liberty" in one paragraph. Instead, I'll tell you about what I've done, and what we can do.

Since I made the return to Nyman, I've had times where real life has gotten in the way and my productivity hasn't been as good as it can be. But it hasn't been all bad. In the Senate I rewrote the gas tax bill, and in the House I've written an amendment to the Constitution to fix grammatical errors and make the wordings gender-neutral, and a bill to bring back absentee voting, and I've sponsored bills to abolished the tipped minimum wage and to address storm infrastructure (including flood control by fixing/improving dams and dredging rivers etc), and more are coming shortly.

I think that everyone can tell that the Federalist control of the government has been very productive. We've done a lot of great things in governance that can appeal across the ideological spectrum, so don't believe the people who claim that we're extremist or only care about winning elections, because that's, uh, pretty clearly not true. Tongue

We're here to offer you a brighter future for Atlasia. A realistic view of a system that gives people a fair shot at living their own life, without burdening them with needless regulation or ineffective legislated morality, and a foreign policy that realistically realizes we can't solve all the worlds problems, but when we try, that's best done by talking, not bombing. A party that respects differences of opinion, and finds common ground through conversation, instead of through condescending PMs when partisan purity isn't met.

So, next weekend, the 23rd through the 25th, when we have this election, I encourage all of you to vote for myself, Yankee, fhtagn, Pessimistic, and CMB for House, and vote for dfw/Goldwater for President.

I look forward to continuing to serve the Atlasian People in the People's House, and I thank those of you in advance for helping me to do that, and even if you don't plan to give me a high preference (Sad), I thank you for reading my speech anyway! Smiley
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 10:53:38 AM »

Obviously endorsed for a high preference Smiley
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 12:37:58 AM »

Endorsed!
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 01:39:17 AM »

Endorsed!!! Damn, I needa get back in the realm soon. I was the first House Majority Leader dang it's been a while but 😂😂😂
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 03:14:36 AM »

Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 03:41:50 AM »

Endorsed!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 08:31:02 AM »

Reasons you might vote for Leinad: if you like things like kittens and ice cream Smiley

Well, I can't disagree with this platform. Endorsed for a solidly high preference, my friend!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies